You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-19 08:35:27

Natural healing and other Health topics etc.

greetings everyone,

please contribute any information that anyone has regarding the above mentioned topics.

i'll start with some information on whey.

i get mine direct from the farm after the cheese making process is initially separated into curds and whey liquid.

i have several bottles of fresh whey in my refrigerator always.

there is the whey with a bit of a vinegar taste and the one without depending on whether vinegar or rennet is used to separate the solids.

Whey is a super food
Whey contains the full scope of amino acids and elevated levels of antioxidants, vitamin D and Omega-3. With all the essential amino acids, it provides a complete package of building blocks that our body constantly needs to repair, rebuild and rejuvenate.

Whey protein is an exceptionally healthy way to add more protein to your diet. It's a quality protein source that is absorbed and utilized efficiently by the human body. This is particularly important for athletes, bodybuilders or people who need to gain muscle mass and strength while losing fat.

What Is Whey?
Whey is one of the two main proteins in milk. It's the cloudy, yellowish liquid expelled from cheese curds during the cheese-making process and from straining fresh yogurt to thicken it. Whey can be either acidic, like that from yogurt and soft cheeses such as cottage or mozzarella, or sweet, which comes from harder cheeses produced with rennet, such as cheddar and Swiss.

When made properly in small batches from cultured dairy, whey has incredibly unique healing properties. Rich with biologically active proteins and protein fractions, it has a high concentration of essential amino acids that are readily used to support vital biological functions in the body. Among these beneficial factors is:

Lactoferrin, a multifunctional protein with iron-binding properties that acts as a powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory

Bovine serum albumin (BSA), a substance high in amino acids that has been shown to support infection-fighting white blood cells, increase antioxidant activity and maintain healthy cholesterol levels in the body.

Immunoglobulins to support disease control by bolstering immunity.

Probiotic organisms to promote optimal digestion and full nutrient absorption by balancing the gut flora.

Essential amino acids in a highly bioavailable form to act as building blocks for proteins
Glutathione precursors, to boost production of the body's most powerful antioxidant.

Minerals such as potassium, iron and zinc in balanced amounts
Vitamins notably vitamin B2 or riboflavin which helps the body to convert carbohydrates into fuel.

looking forward to future posts of the contributors in this forum.

have a nice day.

whey-landscape-annotated-f00cf5245fcd4056970f46b422cfba7d.png

whey-millersorganicfarm-myhealthyfoodcluadfsb.jpg

PIC BELOW IS "RENNET VS VINEGAR WHEY"
i prefer the vinegar whey for the wonderful uplifting and exhilarating taste.

sfgsdfg.jpg

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-19 08:43:37)

#2 2020-12-20 18:42:36

Re: Natural healing and other Health topics etc.

good chakra balancing effect.

https://youtu.be/-ar9vsmFhJU

Screenshot-2020-12-20-at-22-39-21.png

Enjoy

#3 2020-12-24 19:34:19

Ghee is considered to be a healthy fat.

Ghee is a clarified form of butter. According to Ayurveda, it improves the absorption ability of the small intestines and decreases the acidic pH of our gastrointestinal tract.

Ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which decrease LDL cholesterol.

Cow’s ghee is a natural antioxidant which eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidation process. Thus, it prevents degenerative changes in our musculoskeletal system, prevents premature ageing and prevents Alzheimer’s disease,

Benefits of ghee for weight loss, a teaspoon daily on empty stomach will help you lose weight

Benefits of ghee: While ghee is considered fattening, there are several benefits to it as well and it actually helps you lose weight and detox. Here’s what fitness experts recommend your daily intake should be.

How much ghee can I eat per day ?

There is no fixed formula for ideal ghee consumption. However, it may differ from one person to another depending on their age, lifestyle, and general health, etc. However, on average, a healthy adult human may have three teaspoons (15g / 1 tablespoon) of pure clarified butter per day to enjoy all the ghee benefits.

Preferably one teaspoon of pure milk fat, 2-3 times a day will serve adequate.

However, the best benefit of using ghee in the diet is its versatile use.
You may use ghee as healthy cooking oil or you can use it as a healthy butter substitute.

You can use ghee in its raw condition on morning toast, making ghee treated bulletproof coffee, or as a seasoning for salad. You can use ghee as a taste enhancer in your cooked dish.

Why cooking with ghee is safe for health ?

Pure cow ghee offers a higher smoking point, which is
482° Fahrenheit.
As a result, pure ghee stays stable against high temperature.

You can safely use ghee for high-temperature cooking like baking, sauteing, slow-cooking, and deep-frying, etc.

This stable oil functions safe as its tolerance power against higher temperatures, and there is a lesser risk of ghee getting burned.

Ghee hardly produces free radicals in the body, which is a natural preventive for getting cancerous diseases induced in the body.

Can you store ghee in your kitchen?

Ghee or brown butter is a storage-friendly dairy product and you can preserve pure cow ghee for 12 months in your kitchen from the date of manufacturing of the product without the support of refrigeration. However, you have to store ghee in a glass-jar preferably with dark color, and you should keep the jar away from humidity (moisture), unwanted exposure to heat, and direct light. The use of a wet and unclean spoon and a touch of a human finger is detrimental for maintaining ghee quality for long.

If you want to preserve ghee in your kitchen for more than 12 months, after opening the jar, you may consider keeping it in your refrigerator. However, it is always wise to check the manufacturer’s storage recommendations for ghee storage.

Is ghee a superfood ?

Dietitians and nutritionists are appreciating pure ghee for its manifold qualities.

Ghee offers lots of health benefits; for example, it aids in digestion, reduces acidity in the digestive system, improves immunity, boosts concentration and brain power, relieves the problem of constipation, helps in weight loss, etc.

It is lactose and casein-free, and that is why does not pose the risk of allergy in lactose-intolerant people.

It is good to add in food as well as you can consume it in raw.

386.jpg

HOW TO MAKE GHEE AT HOME RECIPE SHORT VIDEO

title and link of video below,

Video Recipe: How to make Ghee | Clarified Butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZcIM9O2cI

image.png

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-24 19:49:02)

#4 2021-02-02 10:44:25

the videos below contain similar information that relates to Robert369's posts at the swaruu forum page linked below and above the 2 video links pertaining to Robert369's posts.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=4035#p4035

2 video links below pertaining to some of what Robert369 posted at the above link to another chat room on swaruu forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORDAis1YH9k

FluxBB bbcode test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGF7EY2Ucm8

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-02-02 10:45:19)

#5 2021-02-02 12:30:41

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

I didn't tap into the energetic or emotional aspect of healing in my blog as I think that it is more important to make the body function as best as possible in physical level and then processing emotions and energies becomes easier that way.

This actually goes the opposite way:

Since everything - including matter - is energy, waves and consciousness, matter obeys whatever is going on in the emotional and energetical areas. Going for the physical firstly is like treating symptoms but not the cause, and thus will never lead to true healing from within because the physical body already is external to our true self.

This means that once sufficiently spiritually developed, once can heal oneself, stop aging and even rejuvenate by pure mind power, which of course can be supported by suitable external means. The most crucial which requirement for this is a major change of life style and items/devices used, as to end the constant self-killing that is going on through indoctrinated nonsense, because the natural state of body is healthy and non-aging.

If you wish to learn more about these things, feel free to join my Discord channel where I have excerpts on some of these topics of my private server for the public of which I posted very few articles here.

All the above said does not mean that mundane healing methods don't have their place, especially for acute issues if the own energetic possibilities are "not there" yet, but they should only serve as an interim solution because they cannot replace health which always must come from within - which means through energetic means. Hence, when at this stage - which most people are - it is advised to seek a balanced approach for the physical and the spiritual condition, meaning that one should never neglect e.g. keeping one's frequency up because that is key to everything really, including manifestation powers and more.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-02-02 13:27:15

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

Also I want to say that I'm not saying that once we have achieved a high enough level of enlightenment and progress that we cannot heal ourselves by the ways you mentioned but how many people are in that state? You know, how is it relevant to say that I'm wrong because maybe some time healing with mind is possible? It is not possible for maybe 99.9999% of the people at the moment.

Of course your point is valid and most people need to go that path firstly, hence I said that those who are not yet "there" do need mundane means to fix up their body sufficiently. Yet, I call this a necessary removal of acute symptoms and not a cure.

LauriLavi wrote:

I would like to give this point of view too. The regressives have written the bible for mind control, this the taygetans have confirmed. Could it be, that the regressives have also written the ayurvedic texts to make us think that healing comes from outside where in fact the creator has given us inbuild way to heal ourselves.

This is an interesting thesis, but I think that it would not apply since Regressives wouldn't lead people to a path that could even remotely be beneficial and enable people of spiritual advancement (e.g. after the detoxification and deadly lifestyle are removed). And as we agreed on above, mundane means are needed to get started, and that works best with generally available tools and methods.

LauriLavi wrote:

The modern science has caught up on how fasting is the healer, not herbs or applecider vinegar.

Considering that compared to environmental energy any matter is "low frequency energy", and that any frequency that we absorb raises or lowers our personal frequency, any kind of food will lower our frequency to some extent (some worse than others) and by that limit the maximum frequency that we can achieve. Though obviously, when eating "the best" food only, most people then still lower their frequency by various other means, e.g. living in a city, using mobile phones, etc., so the "good food" frequencies will compensate those slightly.

And of course, high frequency is required to connect to the Higher Self and your body's blueprint (which reflects perfect health), as to imprint it on your physical body. Thus through non-eating one is able to raise your frequency beyond "normal" (referring to what one can achieve while eating), and by that allow for healing, non-aging and rejuvenation. Other means exist too, but this is one that can be achieved without years of meditation, etc. - if one prepares properly and learns how to do it safely; without such it can be dangerous to do so !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-02-02 14:37:06

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

I would say, that christianity has helped people in spiritual advancement but they(regressives) throw alot of bad stuff in the bible to lead people into unhappy lifestyle and to make them go only so far in their spiritual advancement. The christians are much more spiritual than atheists for example even though the Christians are manipulated.

I have no idea why you turn a healing/health topic into a religious one, but your statements about the above are as false as they can be. It starts with "Christianity" being a name for a religion that has nothing to do with spirituality but is about worshipping Satan, while the definition of "religion" refers to followers of cabal-made enslavement system) and atheists to "non-religious", aka refusing cabal mind-control; which is why they got hunted down and killed.

Christ consciousness and related topics are not affiliated to the abused similar sounding term of Christianity, and the bibles are fully cabal-written as to distort existing beliefs that the cabals no longer desired as they lead to enlightenment and ascension, hence the religions to prevent right that - including "Christianity".

This being said, before any cabals and thus religions even existed, people were much more spiritual - in fact that is how the Lyrans started out on Earth ! -, and since they didn't follow any "religion", as per the definition of the word they were clearly "atheists" albeit spiritually more advanced.

Please read up about the actual meaning of the words you use, because in this case I think you fell for various cabal narratives.

#8 2021-02-02 17:49:47

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

I think you are overthinking this.

No, this is not overthinking but rather thinking properly: One needs to understand what is truly going on and shouldn't just follow things that have been said after the cabals introduced their religions. Keep in mind that it was not God or Jesus (whichever variant) who founded the religion (and all others too) - he had no interest in serving a global system but was empowering individuals - but the cabals.

LauriLavi wrote:

The christians believe in higher power that created everything and that higher powers have control in the unseen and that there is negative beings we can't see but affect us, the atheists believe in big bang that happened for no obvious reason and that after life you cease to exist and that matter is all there is, this is what I mean when I say christians are more spiritual than atheists.

Please read up what Swaruu very elaborately explained about Jesus and how the Christian belief system came to be, because it is simply a merge of various old "atheist" beliefs to capture those people into a religion, combined with plenty of lies and mind-control to serve the cabalistic agenda of keeping people under control.

All the actual belief portions of Christianity besides the Satan worship distortion existed before the cabals, hence the so-called "atheists" - a term coined by religions and states to defamate those who refuse their religious control mechanism -, insofar all Christian would technically be "atheists" as well.

#9 2021-02-02 20:32:27

Many of you may know it but i mention it as a reminder or as a sharing of my practice: So, about natural healing: I cut lemons and oranges straight from the trees and I put the grated orange peel in my cacao and the lemons peel in my salads and food. Excellent taste and 100% more potent! With what is left from lemon I clean the sink. Nothing is wasted and the taste is great!

Last edited by Lovetransitionnow (2021-02-02 20:32:52)

#10 2021-02-03 13:46:21

Robert369 wrote:

Considering that compared to environmental energy any matter is "low frequency energy", and that any frequency that we absorb raises or lowers our personal frequency, any kind of food will lower our frequency to some extent (some worse than others) and by that limit the maximum frequency that we can achieve. Though obviously, when eating "the best" food only, most people then still lower their frequency by various other means, e.g. living in a city, using mobile phones, etc., so the "good food" frequencies will compensate those slightly.

And of course, high frequency is required to connect to the Higher Self and your body's blueprint (which reflects perfect health), as to imprint it on your physical body. Thus through non-eating one is able to raise your frequency beyond "normal" (referring to what one can achieve while eating), and by that allow for healing, non-aging and rejuvenation. Other means exist too, but this is one that can be achieved without years of meditation, etc. - if one prepares properly and learns how to do it safely; without such it can be dangerous to do so !

greetings Robert369,

very interesting information transmitted.

many thanks for sharing your wisdoms.

have a good day,

enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-02-03 15:08:28)

#11 2021-02-03 13:48:59

Lovetransitionnow wrote:

Many of you may know it but i mention it as a reminder or as a sharing of my practice: So, about natural healing: I cut lemons and oranges straight from the trees and I put the grated orange peel in my cacao and the lemons peel in my salads and food. Excellent taste and 100% more potent! With what is left from lemon I clean the sink. Nothing is wasted and the taste is great!

greetings Lovetansitionnow,

thanks for sharing this information.

enoch

#12 2021-02-03 15:44:25

Wiley Brooks video interview 1981

he does not eat food.

https://youtu.be/rybFmE2qtaw

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-02-04 10:40:51)

#13 2021-05-06 07:58:45

SUPPOSED STARSEED FREQUENCY

click youtube link below

https://youtu.be/Jf0lrebXCmQ

DC839-A1-D-946-A-46-C9-AF39-D999-EC10-F626.jpg

507-CD9-FA-E638-4-B61-A1-D3-F6-E911-C3-BD94.jpg

92-FA6-EE3-CB51-4766-9-CC0-0-BEB078-D4755.jpg

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-06 08:32:36)

#14 2021-05-06 08:19:45

SUPPOSED STAR SEED FREQUENCY ASSISTANCE

5.5 HZ STAR SEED UNITY TONES Spiritual Awakening Sleep Meditation DELTA TO ALPHA Binaural Beats Isochronic Tones |Theta Brainwave Meditation

click youtube link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P599p39Ko9E&t

Screenshot-2021-05-06-11-22-57.png

Star Seed Unity Tones POWERFUL 11 TONE MATRIX - Brainwave Meditation Music

FEATURES:
40 HZ
111 HZ
222 HZ
333 HZ
444 HZ
555 HZ
666 HZ
777 HZ
888 HZ
999 HZ
1111HZ

THIS Spiritual Awakening Sleep Music has a main Dominant Brainwave cruise state of 4HZ hz theta but also goes deeper as the meditation progresses

DELTA TO ALPHA Binaural Beats,

The Unity Tones Combo consist of delta to alpha brainwave rhythms  of 1 hz + 2 hz + 3 hz + 4 hz + 5 hz + 6 hz + 7 hz + 8 hz + 9 hz + 10 hz

These brainwave rhythms correspond to the unity tones matrix in a random order of my choosing - with the ability to rearrange the combo in future releases for unique brainwave sound journeys every time.

WHAT IS A STARSEED?

"Starseeds are advanced beings that originate from far-distant stars and galaxies, whose mission is to assist earth into the Golden Age. They are highly evolved souls with an unfathomable amount of wisdom hibernating in their core. And though they may come from a faraway galaxy, lightyears away, they have found a new home living here on Earth.

Starseeds experience a total amnesia as to their true identities, however, each is encoded with an activation switch. Each “awakening” is unique and can range from measured and calm to abrupt and intense. When activated, Starseeds don’t need to be told what they are, they inherently know. They recall their purpose on earth and where they’re from with no explanations needed.

While there are many different beliefs as to the origins of Starseeds, their purpose is clear; they are on earth to be of service to mankind. They are not here to learn or study humans, but to assist our societies into a new age. While scientists will always question the belief in Starseeds, they can never disprove their existence."

POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF THETA BRAINWAVES:

Increased sense of inner peace and emotional stability
Deep relaxation
Improved memory
Heightened intuition and inspiration
Calms the chatter of your mind
Increased psychic abilities and sense of spiritual connection

POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF THETA BRAINWAVES:

Speed healing, improved physical healing
Sleep onset and better more restful sleep
Release beneficial hormones related to health and longevity
Reduce mental fatigue
Reduction of anxiety and stress

THIS IS ADVANCED STIMULATION for experienced sound induced theta brainwave meditation practitioners. However if your new you can still give it a try without fear and perhaps you will have a powerful experience. As a rule if any audio program with sound wave or tone stimulation makes you feel not good THERE IS ALWAYS a choice to not use it or listen to it. This can be applied to Theta Realms Brainwave Meditation music or other content creators.

Please Rate share and comment and stay tuned for Much More!

BEST PRACTICES:

- find a place of your choice to lay down and relax.

- lay down flat on your back and use good headphones if possible.

- close your eyes or cover them to ensure no light enters the eyes.

- breathe - follow any meditation breathing exercise you choose.

- just let the music guide you with the frequency following response.

- volume level 50% and up in the day time - 40% and down in the night.

- find your sweet spot in terms of where and how you listen.

- NEVER DRIVE WHILE LISTENING TO THETA REALMS.

- for full effect explore with these guidelines and add your own.

follow these basic guidelines and journey well - theta meditation is powerful and will make you feel good also - just remember it may not be for everyone so gauge your experiences and form your own conclusions on its value to you.

Music Custom Composed by mr Theta for Theta Realms -  Theta Realms Brainwave Sound Journeys Creates best Lucid Dreaming music to induce Lucid Dreams and extremely powerful Binaural Beats Brainwave Theta Meditation Music and Astral Projection Music to navigate what many call the Astral Plane. Amazing Theta Binaural Beats and custom Music created for Out of Body Perception.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-06 08:26:39)

Board footer