You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-08 11:12:32

astralcat

The "White Light"

I have been following this material for some time now and find it highly informative and interesting. There is just one issue that doesn't seem to get properly addressed by the Taygetans and that is the issue regarding the white light at the time of death. So I wonder why this is not clearly addressed by the Taygetans and Swaruunians.

Is it possible for the Taygetans to tell us exactly who those handlers are that appear to deceased people and near-death experience people at the time of death ?
There seems to be evidence that shows that these "beings of light and love" that appear to us at the time of death are shape-shifting entities that force souls to reincarnate again. They may appear in the form of loving beings or like a Jesus character to deceive people making them(the people from earth) to believe that they(the newly arrived souls) are in heaven.

In the case of a near-death-experiences, this will help to promote religious testimony. This person will say that they encountered Jesus and it becomes a "testimony" and it will cause people to believe that religion is real and that it should be followed. In this way the misinformation is perpetuated. And this is EXACTLY what the Cabal wants it to be. It strengthens their position.

So now it makes sense why religion is allowed to operate so freely in the world today....because it is part of the Cabal/Elite plan and they(the Cabal) will not change it.
The so-called "white light" is a trap for the masses. If one is awakened, then it doesn't present a problem, BUT the vast majority of people will be deceived by this trap.

So.....I would like to know why the Taygetans and Swaruunians are not more specific about this issue. They seem to be rather vague when it comes to this specific issue.

#2 2023-09-08 15:51:28

Yankee

Re: The "White Light"

Yahzi referenced them as archons, which are the most powerful demons, if I have all that right. I imagine their presentation is convincing on the surface, and if we were to hesitate and look at them more deeply we would sense it for what it is and be so scared by it that we are manipulated into going along with the angelic facade and not defy it and piss it off, rationalizing that what we are scared by is the strong angelic power and that nothing bad is happening. That's what I imagine. Who knows if I'm remembering something. If it's like that, I suspect I've fallen for it / gone along with it every time. Not again!

#3 2023-09-08 17:57:08

mitkobs

Passage of a tunnel of white light, beings of light and love coming to greet you, this is all Source, not archons. Archons cannot simulate such elevating loving happy atmosphere. When you feel it when happens you will know what I am talking about. People may see all kind of things when dying according to what they believe but Source is always the dominating frequency. The best of the best cannot be missed and cannot be simulated by a lesser consciousness.

#4 2023-09-08 18:45:23

Brahman

I have a feeling this "white light" has something to do with the hologram projectors on the Moon. Lol
That must be where those images are coming from that are luring souls back to the matrix again.

astralcat wrote:

I have been following this material for some time now and find it highly informative and interesting. There is just one issue that doesn't seem to get properly addressed by the Taygetans and that is the issue regarding the white light at the time of death. So I wonder why this is not clearly addressed by the Taygetans and Swaruunians.

Is it possible for the Taygetans to tell us exactly who those handlers are that appear to deceased people and near-death experience people at the time of death ?
There seems to be evidence that shows that these "beings of light and love" that appear to us at the time of death are shape-shifting entities that force souls to reincarnate again. They may appear in the form of loving beings or like a Jesus character to deceive people making them(the people from earth) to believe that they(the newly arrived souls) are in heaven.

In the case of a near-death-experiences, this will help to promote religious testimony. This person will say that they encountered Jesus and it becomes a "testimony" and it will cause people to believe that religion is real and that it should be followed. In this way the misinformation is perpetuated. And this is EXACTLY what the Cabal wants it to be. It strengthens their position.

So now it makes sense why religion is allowed to operate so freely in the world today....because it is part of the Cabal/Elite plan and they(the Cabal) will not change it.
The so-called "white light" is a trap for the masses. If one is awakened, then it doesn't present a problem, BUT the vast majority of people will be deceived by this trap.

So.....I would like to know why the Taygetans and Swaruunians are not more specific about this issue. They seem to be rather vague when it comes to this specific issue.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-08 18:46:11)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2023-09-09 06:04:16

Brahman

Some time ago I read such stories of people who saw this light while in a coma or during surgery. It seems the matrix reads everyone's mind and knows what it can trick them with. It uses the beliefs of the individual and their attachments to family or something else. Most christians see Jesus or angels telling them it is not time to leave the world yet. They need to live on Earth yet. They all say that on the way to leave the body they experience very good feelings and do not want to give back but there were occasions when Jesus scolded people and would not let them pass. Lol
Even then I knew it was a scam without knowing about the hologram and the matrix. Hardly anyone non-religious would see Jesus or angels returning him to the matrix.
So the less attachment we have to the matrix, the harder we will be fooled.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#6 2023-09-16 07:12:51

Hi. Interesting topic. What about those in immersion? Do they just wake up in their pods? I’m thinking they don’t die in the same sense as souls who incarnate from source into human body because they have another body waiting for their return in 5d or elsewhere.

What about those cases where soul leaves without body dying?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#7 2023-09-20 18:54:59

Betty L

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Hi. Interesting topic. What about those in immersion? Do they just wake up in their pods? I’m thinking they don’t die in the same sense as souls who incarnate from source into human body because they have another body waiting for their return in 5d or elsewhere.

It was said by Gosia in one of the videos that the point of attention returns to the body that is immersed. That is after the person dies they just wake up in their immersion pod.

Do you mean like an out of body experience? If you are out of your body and then you decide not to get back in your body and you break your cord? I'm guessing that the soul would be free to do whatever they wanted and could probably go back to source or their home world.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

Board footer