You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-17 15:41:32

Re: How can I block Demons' influence?

StarDeity wrote:

The Swaruunians feel like puking over anyone who has ecchi thoughts.

It's not fair if you use the term 'Swaruunians', let aside the term "ecchi thoughts". You mean Swaruu 9, Tina, Mari or Sophia? And in which video exactly? I need the source first in order to continue the discussion.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#27 2023-09-17 16:09:52

StarDeity
Banned

itriedmybest11 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

It's not fair if you use the term 'Swaruunians', let aside the term "ecchi thoughts". You mean Swaruu 9, Tina, Mari or Sophia? And in which video exactly? I need the source first in order to continue the discussion.

The Swarunians are all the Swaruus we know about, they are all the same Katra/Soul/Consciousness with different fractals.

What I said is not in a video, but they have made videos about having those thoughts and how regressive astral entities can attach to you.

Yazhi has talked about it, I think Mari too.
I don't remember which videos though.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-17 16:10:39)

#28 2023-09-17 16:28:20

I asked for the source because the statement you make really shocked me a lot, but maybe because I didn't get what you mean exactly by "ecchi thoughts". Did you mean perverted thoughts that appears randomly in any person in any circumstances? I'm a little bit confused here. Didn't they appear because those astral entities inject them into their victims, to cast temptation and raise dopamine and make their victims do it, hence the "Swaruunians" feel disgusting about that but not the victim? 

When you said "feel like puking over anyone" that make things seems like the Swaruunians are allergic to any human (and extraterrestrial) that have any sexual-related thoughts occuring in them, including any lovers, couples, husbands, wives that ever exist.

As I remembered, Mari insisted us not to do anything that exceed our own ethical standards, but have no idea of what you are talking about.

StarDeity wrote:

What I said is not in a video, but they have made videos about having those thoughts and how regressive astral entities can attach to you.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#29 2023-09-17 16:58:16

StarDeity
Banned

itriedmybest11 wrote:

I asked for the source because the statement you make really shocked me a lot, but maybe because I didn't get what you mean exactly by "ecchi thoughts". Did you mean perverted thoughts that appears randomly in any person in any circumstances? I'm a little bit confused here. Didn't they appear because those astral entities inject them into their victims, to cast temptation and raise dopamine and make their victims do it, hence the "Swaruunians" feel disgusting about that but not the victim? 

When you said "feel like puking over anyone" that make things seems like the Swaruunians are allergic to any human (and extraterrestrial) that have any sexual-related thoughts occuring in them, including any lovers, couples, husbands, wives that ever exist.

As I remembered, Mari insisted us not to do anything that exceed our own ethical standards, but have no idea of what you are talking about.

StarDeity wrote:

It's nonsensical, I know.

#30 2023-09-18 07:50:51

akos996

Look itriedmybest11, we didn't sign up for an Earthly existence for no reason. We all have our fights and problems and your job is to learn from it. If you can deduct something positive from your experience it wasn't in vain. And I do mean positive, not that you conclude that you hate x y and z and there's nothing to do. Relationship problems for example are never one sided. Sure there is a lower astral side to toxic relationships but you better not give positive feedback to it with hatred in response. I know many people say turn the other cheek but it's not about being a weak bunny but being brave firm and strong emotionally and physically. There are really good videos from Za'el that are worth watching regarding these things. I'm not super good with words. Just look, all my posts have 30-60 minutes of editing ;-;

I also have my problems but as I started to self reflect I realized I am part of the problem more than I thought so it's a good step to figure out the deep rooted things. It was also my fault I learnt. So I concluded that I have to change and people and situations around me will change with it.
For example I consume very stupid content to cope with my insecurities but it only hurts me in the long run. What would be the solution? To stop it alltogether and let my mind heal from it. Am I doing that? Barely. Am I stupid for that? Yes. But it's a good step to look in the mirror and recognize my own crappy things I hold onto. Of course it's easier said than done.
Make plans for yourself and take your mind off the issues to heal and you will find that things will
start to look easier. I'm not asking you to dig your head in the sand but to stay distant from the problems so they don't crush you, so that you can start solving them. I know all these things sound meaningless but I hope you can take away something useful from it. Be conscious of your addictions and mental gymnastics you do to go around solving them. Reflect on what you say to others as if they said those things to you. Reflect on how it makes you feel hearing that? If it's bad then you made a mistake, but don't whip yourself because of it. There was a good reason probably, so it was expressed badly. The recent video from Za'el touches on emotions nicely: It takes a lot of courage to express your feelings instead of doing kneejerk reactions because of your preconceived notions about people you know. It's like being courageous to approach someone you feel attracted to in a party or wherever. There are so many stupid ideas people put in your mind about what to say or do but they are hardly useful from what I've experienced. Sure manners are manners for a reason but the rest is all you and self reflection is key there too. In that situation you automatically start to show your best version what you want others to see so in that sense it is the best practice to learn who you are. So apply the way all people "try hard" dating to all your everyday things as if life was your bride. Love yourself the way you would want to love others, love others the way you love yourself with their mistakes, with your mistakes. They are all you anyway haha. There's a soul in there looking out at you and it's very beautiful. And accept their problems as if they were yours. It's so easy to accept your own problems and put them aside but it's so stupid we don't relate the same to others'. Weird right? Again in short: treat others as you would treat yourself.

It's super hard but it's a matter of exercise.
"Be your best self" takes massive amount of reflection so you see where you might not be the best version of yourself. Of course the best doesn't mean you have to be Jesus Christ but you can try lol. So in short get rid of the mindless stuff you do like a robot, be it deeds or words.

So for example you have a big fight with your mom about the cats. Take time to express her that you love those kittens and it makes you feel sad that that she doesn't. You may be surprised to find that she will say the same that she loves them but she may say something like "I cannot let them reproduce it would create a lot of problems, feeding them and such". Or may e she will say she doesn't like them but she got them for you. Find understanding. She may feel bad because you give more love to the cats than her. There could be so many emotions suppressed or love she might need. Never take things granted that she is just evil. My mom also had big problems but I see someone who is suffering not necessarily an evil thing. She gave birth to you, it's a great gift she gave you and you wish she loved you as some other mothers do and if hearing this makes you emotional that is good because you have a lot of love you and she didn't express. It's a huge issue nowadays. I am part of that problem and it's super hard to solve when the other party keeps going back to the same mistakes no matter what you say or do. Same with me, I fall back to ignorance and blaming. Not cool, you know.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-18 08:34:04)

#31 2023-09-18 09:06:38

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, they do share the same oversoul and are connected, but the term Swaruunian has been used to denominate Swaruu X (Athena) and "up", since it is them that are now a "separate race". Swaruu 9 was still Taygetan. Only beginning to show tendencies to be her own and separate, but still Taygetan. smile

StarDeity wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

The Swarunians are all the Swaruus we know about, they are all the same Katra/Soul/Consciousness with different fractals.

#32 2023-09-18 09:08:16

Gosia
Administrator

Swaruus never said they were disgusted with anything or wanting to puke. Not the term they would use. So dont overanalyze this too much. smile

itriedmybest11 wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

#33 2023-09-18 14:26:46

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

Yes, they do share the same oversoul and are connected, but the term Swaruunian has been used to denominate Swaruu X (Athena) and "up", since it is them that are now a "separate race". Swaruu 9 was still Taygetan. Only beginning to show tendencies to be her own and separate, but still Taygetan. smile

StarDeity wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:

So Tina's mom is Taygetan too...

She is sweet u___u

#34 2023-09-18 16:16:36

Tecumseh

Rock on itriedmybest11, Lyran, Mik and forum peeps.

I attest to what was stated here! You are spot on about the importance of Shadow Work. You can't fight them if you don't know what/who they are. You have to find them first. Identify the problem so you can turn a problem into a challenge.

mitkobs wrote:

Shadow work is to meet all fears and to make such mind in oneself that will not be possible to fear anymore. Essentially is to meet death and the worst that can happen to this body and not to fear from happening. And the worst that can happen to this body is pain(from tearing it apart) and death(termination of the body). From spiritual perspective death is just transition back to the spiritual world or back to original world where original body lay in stasis. So death is a portal to another living whatever that living may be depending on the soul. But of course is not that simple because everyone have innate instinct for survival and no one want to die(or need/have to die prematurely/untimely) because of that and people hold for dear life to the last breath and that is also how it should be(by Source design) until we are alive and kicking.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer