You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-14 05:41:18

SalSuri

How to contact the Swarrunians?

Hello

I've seen a few people quoting the Swaruu on twitter lately and googled this site. The first transcript I read was a Cosmic Agency post about the Vril Society from 2019. RASHELL OF TEMMER touched many topics in that post, not just the Vril. Her information was so aligned with my own conclusions (ones I've reached only after years of struggle) that I felt compelled to make an account. I'd like to ask -- how does someone contact the Swaruu or Cosmic Agency directly? Do they read these forums?

#2 2023-09-14 05:57:35

mitkobs

Re: How to contact the Swarrunians?

The information shared itself is the contact. Everything is free to watch or read. Direct contact is not possible because too many people want direct contact and they(Taygeta and Swarrus) are few and are busy with other tasks on and off the ship.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-14 06:00:07)

#3 2023-09-14 13:36:22

Eldon Deluz

Gosia does read the forum and on occasion will respond here. No guarantees but may be worth making a post with a specific question.

#4 2023-09-14 15:37:45

xxayaxx

#5 2023-09-14 15:53:34

Sometimes Gosia asks subscribers to ask Swaruus questions on her CA telegram. That is the closest you can get unless you have telepathy and/or channeling abilities (may not be accurate), so be grateful to Gosia and Robert/ Mari/ Za`el/ Arien.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-14 15:54:21)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-09-14 18:50:49

Alec

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Sometimes Gosia asks subscribers to ask Swaruus questions on her CA telegram. That is the closest you can get unless you have telepathy and/or channeling abilities (may not be accurate), so be grateful to Gosia and Robert/ Mari/ Za`el/ Arien.

You forgot Bongo.

#7 2023-09-15 02:05:21

SalSuri

mitkobs wrote:

The information shared itself is the contact.

Sometimes -- but many cases have Gosia and/or Robert involved. They ask questions and participate in a conversation. It's not a "question lottery" to see who is worthy

I want to be asking the questions and likewise have others here do the same. This is a collaborative effort according to the data so there must be a dynamic participation, maybe on a revolving basis. These beings are here to help and educate according to their words. It makes no sense to have two people involved in this process alone. Gosia and Robert's questioning and intuition are very good. They often ask the same things I would. Personally, I can see that they are sensitive, intelligent, curious people. And yet the questions they pose represent a perspective from two minds alone and this is where the contention lies. Mari and Yazhi are abrupt in response to questions (see Maui thread). This suggests that all must expand, both site creators and Swaruu.

The Swaruu are very direct -- we are on the same page, no worship required. I'd like to remind everyone that, as middle-aged men, these "young girls" are a century older than you... at least!

mitkobs wrote:

Direct contact is not possible because too many people want direct contact and they(Taygeta and Swarrus) are few and are busy with other tasks on and off the ship

Sobek-Maat : Do you speak for Taygetans now? There are not that many people on these forums. I see an average of 100-300 views per day on a given post. Of those, only a small percentage will want ask questions given the chance. I feel the dynamic must be changed. If a "random" person is given an audience and has nothing to contribute, they can move on quickly. No one is suggesting a pre-determined anything. The point is that more people with questions should be addressed and not in the "I hope my question was chosen from gosia's telegram" sense... Bad actors or three letter agents are easy to spot. What's the downside to more participation? None that I see. Taygetans have advanced AI at their disposal, yes? The idea that they require time for ship maintenance to the point it interferes with "earth people" exchanges is laughable. They are perhaps just waiting someone to prompt it. If so, here it is ...

Alec wrote:

You forgot Bongo.

Well I certainly haven't

#8 2023-09-15 04:50:37

mitkobs

Are you trying to involve me in argument, because that is not going to happen!? I was just offering help with stating the obvious and what Gosia is stated already(And Mari and others). I did not stated that people cannot ask questions in the social media and the questions cannot be passed eventually by Gosia to be answered.

I stated that you or me or anyone cannot have direct conversation with Taygeta and Swaruus and the reasons why is that. Nothing more.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-15 04:52:30)

#9 2023-09-15 08:56:25

Gosia
Administrator

You are the missing something I always stress - they are NOT interested in educating people according to their words as you say, as none of the Taygetans do that, Aneeka and Swaruu were the only ones, the rest of the crew is NOT interested in that and were even against it for a while as it was taking too much toll on everyone and they thought it might not be worth the effort.

Yes, they help, but in many other ways, it´s not their prerogative to be talking to people and sharing anything. As I always say we are sharing it because WE WANT TO, they would totally be fine with it if we stopped. It´s purely our decision. So you could very easily have not only "only two people" sharing it, but zero, because they would not go out there looking for others to do it in our place.

As you have noticed, its mostly Swaruunians who are interested in that, among Taygetans it´s only Za´el and Arien and they only share ocassionally. Let that be an indication for you how much the Taygetans are really interested in "educating people according to their word". It is US, Robert and I, who are interested in that, sharing our questions, and if we were not, people would have zero information about our chats with them, or whatever little leaks through other contacts from their chats in the past, but most of those people are not interested in sharing anything. Whatever Taygetans or Swaruunians shared with them, remained in their private space. And if you look at Mari´s channel, her comments are closed, which also further indicates she is not interested in questions.

I am not saying this to give myself extra value but to put things in perspective for the people because ocassionally this point is forgotten, and that is, they are NOT interested in "educating people" that much, and  not on the look out to have many "minds" to ask them questions. In fact, we don´t even talk to Taygetans at this point, that´s how much they are interested to educate anyone. Taygetans´idea of help is different. They do a lot but behind the scenes, without coming out in public eye, and that´s how they want it. They do like our work and Swaruunians´ work but for them it´s more than enough. I hope that clarifies it a bit, even though this point is not something new for the old viewers. They have not chosen us, WE chose ourselves.

Changing the topic slightly, I do agree that having many minds asking them questions is valuable and I actually love that. Thats why I like when Dale is present making his questions as he can ask what would never occur to me. I also enjoyed other people´s participation in the past. Unfortunately, it´s not something they are interested in anymore. What I do sometimes, though, to include questions coming from other minds, is to announce in my social media that this or that subject is being discussed with Yazhi or Athena and I collect questions. This is the extent to which they are open to questions coming from other people´s minds at the moment. It´s more than enough for them.   

SalSuri wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

The information shared itself is the contact.

These beings are here to help and educate according to their words. It makes no sense to have two people involved in this process alone.

mitkobs wrote:

Direct contact is not possible because too many people want direct contact and they(Taygeta and Swarrus) are few and are busy with other tasks on and off the ship

Sobek-Maat : Do you speak for Taygetans now? There are not that many people on these forums. I see an average of 100-300 views per day on a given post. Of those, only a small percentage will want ask questions given the chance. I feel the dynamic must be changed. If a "random" person is given an audience and has nothing to contribute, they can move on quickly. No one is suggesting a pre-determined anything. The point is that more people with questions should be addressed and not in the "I hope my question was chosen from gosia's telegram" sense... Bad actors or three letter agents are easy to spot. What's the downside to more participation? None that I see. Taygetans have advanced AI at their disposal, yes? The idea that they require time for ship maintenance to the point it interferes with "earth people" exchanges is laughable. They are perhaps just waiting someone to prompt it. If so, here it is ...

Alec wrote:

You forgot Bongo.

Well I certainly haven't

#10 2023-09-15 11:58:14

perfectly put Gosia. I'm really grateful that you & Robert have always understood the utmost importance of the information.  Thank you for your dedication.  Its invaluable.

#11 2023-09-15 15:46:46

StarDeity
Banned

Taygetans are busy tending to many things in CIC, also their Starseeds.

Don't forget that they have their Starseeds here, and they care for them too, so there's much work involved up there...

SalSuri wrote:

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-15 15:48:03)

#12 2023-09-15 16:37:18

Paganini

Gosia, your efforts, and Robert’s too, are very much appreciated, as well as the rest of the crew.  At any point in time you could also decide you will no longer be sharing the info while still communicating with them.  I selfishly hope that will never be the case, but understand that’s also an option.  And now we have Ari sharing too!  How awesome is that?!  So thank you Gosia to you and everyone who is sharing so much invaluable info.

In La'kech

#13 2023-09-16 07:13:25

SalSuri

It's a shame the contacts have stopped. I found this earlier after putting the entire library of posts in one PDF to search.

Robert: Of those Pleiadian races that came to Earth, are there any negative ones? I know we were talking about that inside the Elohi, from Asterope, in their interior, there could be anything, in some of their individuals, not in all, as happens here on Earth, if I understood correctly, but were all the races that you mention that interacted with humanity positive? And who were the Nephilim?

Swaruu: Nephilim is something complex that I will review how it is defined on Earth. It refers to fallen angels, and it is like a basket where they throw all the Anunnaki and the Elohim together, all as Nephilim, contrary to Biblical God.

A complex subject deserves more than one sentence of explanation. I don't question the integrity of these contacts, just their sources. The Swaruu say this information is from Taygetan / Federation archives. Are we ignoring that the Federation is extremely disingenuous? Why would anyone trust these archives?

Gosia: And why are some called fallen angels? Where is that idea coming from? Is that Reptilians calling all the positive ET’s that?

Swaruu: That is Christian myth, as in the angels (messengers) loyal to God that fell out of grace. Biblical. Fallen angels as in “came from heaven (the sky)” that also developed another name Anunnaki, also meaning “those who came down (not fell down) from the heavens”. Where Anunnaki is then later associated to reptilian races, wrongly. Anunnaki correctly used and referred to means or points out to the specific Pleiadian group of races that intervened or mingled with humans between 10 000 and year 0 BC. But in many texts this “mingling” and “taking the daughters of men as their wives” is also referring to genetic engineering, and not as in literally taking a wife and mating with her. The above mentioned races who came down to Earth cannot produce offspring with humans, so this is more of a symbolism going on here. As in a cultural blend.

Swaruu: The Lyrian genetics is too strong, so if they suppress a gene it will emerge again because of the high consciousness of the people.

Swaruu: I must make this very clear. As I said above, humans were not made by the reptilians, their plan and their genetic engineering did not work because the base Lyrians themselves prevented it due to their advanced consciousness and connection to the Source.

Here it is explained Lyrians are immune to genetic engineering. Yet the fallen angels "taking the daughters of men" refers to genetic engineering according to the other quote.

I appreciate you making this available to the public and I understand you much better after your explanation. I am also grateful to have this information. Sadly it appears (to me at least) that these souls are deceived by their own archives on this particular subject, which is interesting by itself... it's like whoever compiled their archives wouldn't want future generations of Pleiadeans to know exactly what happened on Earth. VAE VICTUS

#14 2023-09-16 09:04:48

Scott Summers

SalSuri

There is no conflict. The transcripts have to be read carefully and with intelligence.

There was genetic engineering attempted. And for awhile, it seemed to work.

Then after a few generations, the genetic engineering was undone and Lyrians reverted to the state prior to those efforts. This is attributed to Lyrians advanced consciousness and connection to Source.

Lastly, please note that a craven sense of entitlement displayed by humans is one of the reasons contributing to little or no direct ET contact.

As the Urmah rightly say, “if it hurts you to help, walk away.”

#15 2023-09-16 09:18:01

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:

(...)a craven sense of entitlement displayed by humans is one of the reasons contributing to little or no direct ET contact.(...)

zwBqt5m.png

#16 2023-09-16 16:33:17

Jupiter 9

Hey, how dare you! On behalf of all the millennials I protest. Entitlement is our birthright ok? We are entitled to our entitlement. haha But yeah entitlement is really annoying. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#17 2023-09-17 08:21:03

SalSuri

Scott Summers wrote:

Lastly, please note that a craven sense of entitlement displayed by humans is one of the reasons contributing to little or no direct ET contact.

You know what they say: one man's craven sense of entitlement is another's quest for truth.

Is that quote intended as a threat?

#18 2023-09-17 09:55:31

Scott Summers

How can “little or no direct ET contact” be interpreted as a threat? And if you’re referring to the Urmah quote, how can “walking away” be interpreted as a thread?

You’re projecting, and unfortunately, it again lacks intelligence.

And before you reply, just to clarify and end this exchange, when I say “lacks intelligence”, it is not a threat.

It is an assessment.

SalSuri wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

You know what they say: one man's craven sense of entitlement is another's quest for truth.

Is that quote intended as a threat?

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-09-17 10:01:25)

#19 2023-09-17 10:27:26

ro2778

SalSuri wrote:

Sadly it appears (to me at least) that these souls are deceived by their own archives on this particular subject, which is interesting by itself... it's like whoever compiled their archives wouldn't want future generations of Pleiadeans to know exactly what happened on Earth. VAE VICTUS

I don't know if you've seen Mari's latest videos about Alfratan history and the Urmah interviews, but this is exactly the theme that she is now exploring. So you're right, that so long as they are using their archives, which is also established Federation history then they are at the mercy of that information. But it seems, Mari has now gone into full on space conspiracy theorist mode and is trying to discover alternative narratives.

And there has been an evolution of thinking on various topics throughout the 6 years of this contact. So you can find other examples where looking at old material will give you completely different answers to later ideas. This reflects the understanding of their own evolution e.g., Veganism is healthy, to Veganism is unhealthy for human beings; as well as reflecting what they think their audience, us, can comprehend e.g., 1-7 densities, to there are no densities & other topics in metaphysics.

#20 2023-09-17 17:48:37

SalSuri

Scott Summers wrote:

“if it hurts you to help, walk away.”

I was referring to this. It sounds like the cliche 'no good deed goes unpunished' -- i.e. the desire to help might hurt, so don't help.

If you didn't mean it that way, fine.

ro2778 wrote:

I don't know if you've seen Mari's latest videos about Alfratan history and the Urmah interviews, but this is exactly the theme that she is now exploring. So you're right, that so long as they are using their archives, which is also established Federation history then they are at the mercy of that information. But it seems, Mari has now gone into full on space conspiracy theorist mode and is trying to discover alternative narratives.

And there has been an evolution of thinking on various topics throughout the 6 years of this contact. So you can find other examples where looking at old material will give you completely different answers to later ideas. This reflects the understanding of their own evolution e.g., Veganism is healthy, to Veganism is unhealthy for human beings; as well as reflecting what they think their audience, us, can comprehend e.g., 1-7 densities, to there are no densities & other topics in metaphysics.

I haven't see those videos yet but will definitely check them out -- thank you for the info.

Regarding vegans, I agree with them to a point. However if someone eats eggs, cheese, honey etc they are not vegan but definitely have a complete diet. All vegans lack b12 which is crucial. I saw a study in England where Hindu vegans started getting sick after moving to London from rural India... turns out the high pressure wash of the vegetables was removing the b12 traces left from manure, their usual source of b12. So again I see their point in a sense but in another, the failure to distinguish vegans and vegetarians is a big issue. Most of the "meat" molecules people say only come from meat (taurine, carnosine, etc) are biosynthesized from cysteine or beta-alanine that should already be present in a healthy body especially if one eats eggs and dairy. If anyone cares enough, I will go into this further since I was curious for myself. Vegetarians are symbiotes and don't require animal death to perpetuate their diet. Big difference to carnivores yet different from vegans.

Board footer