You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-18 15:35:36

boss

Why ETS don't create a virtual reality game?

The tygetans said that ETs come to earth to know what its like to forget that there are ETs

Why not just create a virtual reality game? Can't be that hard for trillion year old civilizations right? No need to come to earth for that just create a virtual reality game that feels real. Live the hard mode life in VR and then get out of the game when you want.

Last edited by boss (2023-09-18 15:36:47)

#2 2023-09-18 16:25:25

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Why ETS don't create a virtual reality game?

Already have it.

#3 2023-09-18 18:06:53

mitkobs

For sure there are such life-like games that you can play and know that you are in the game and that you can exit in any time and you know that whatever happens nothing too bad or too painful will experience there. And we have Earth that is life like cut throat realistic and playing in it can have severe consequences of all sort.

#4 2023-09-18 18:29:13

Tecumseh

Exactly! Trillion year old civilizations, is just an arbitrary number. You might just say "forever". Technology old as the Universe, because it IS the Universe itself.
We ARE in VR!

boss wrote:

The tygetans said that ETs come to earth to know what its like to forget that there are ETs

Why not just create a virtual reality game? Can't be that hard for trillion year old civilizations right? No need to come to earth for that just create a virtual reality game that feels real. Live the hard mode life in VR and then get out of the game when you want.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-09-19 04:08:50

Brahman

The difference is that in a virtual game everyone is unreal and no one suffers from anything. Whereas here we are talking about real people for whom there are consequences. That's why it's not a game. Especially if the federation is intentionally doing all this for their own benefit.
That is why they are afraid of those who do not want to participate in their matrix anymore. If it was a game they would let those who want to quit out of the matrix.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-19 04:12:49)

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#6 2023-09-19 06:15:13

mitkobs

This is a game for Source with the highest difficulty. You have a fragile body living in hostile to the body and the mind conditions and the question is how you are going to live with that. How you will proceed in your daily life and what qualities you will display in your personal dare situations, what decisions you will make that will confirm own true nature as Soul/Source. This is not a game for cry babies, weak wielded players and people wanting comfortable relaxing living conditions and all to be always alright. This is a game of hard challenges that can make you better or can brake you.

#7 2023-09-19 06:27:48

Brahman

In fact, the federation will make the 3D matrix as a virtual game. By including AI they will make virtual reality and people will just be virtual players. Maybe that's what they want in the future.

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#8 2023-09-19 15:30:20

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

This is a game for Source with the highest difficulty. You have a fragile body living in hostile to the body and the mind conditions and the question is how you are going to live with that. How you will proceed in your daily life and what qualities you will display in your personal dare situations, what decisions you will make that will confirm own true nature as Soul/Source. This is not a game for cry babies, weak wielded players and people wanting comfortable relaxing living conditions and all to be always alright. This is a game of hard challenges that can make you better or can brake you.

Also a training ground for us to get stronger.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#9 2023-09-26 05:40:09

akos996

This morning I had a dream (this is the second time) that I was in a virtual reality game.
So I am not sure I am in an immersion or "naturally" down here on Earth.
In the dream I was in some sort of survival athletic course where I had to run away from zombies. I was in a school building and I had objectives to do.
Things were hidden away in rooms and I had to get to the reward and run to the safe room and there were scores I think. Got things, ran, ran into a room, picked up a key, ran to the science room, looked for a safe, found a drawer opened it and picked up a loaf of bread, put it under my arm and blasted through the hallway to the safe room. It felt like this is not the first time I complete the course because I knew from memory what the next thing is and got reminded of the placement of the rooms, where to find things.
Then I realised it wasn't real because I was scrolling through a hologram that was projecting from my bracelet ot I was very immersed in my phone screen??
I saw a bunch of clans that I was choosing to join in. Lotsa boys clans with funny names.

I am guessing this was a memory of mine.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-27 07:21:15)

#10 2023-10-03 21:31:44

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

The difference is that in a virtual game everyone is unreal and no one suffers from anything. Whereas here we are talking about real people for whom there are consequences. That's why it's not a game. Especially if the federation is intentionally doing all this for their own benefit.
That is why they are afraid of those who do not want to participate in their matrix anymore. If it was a game they would let those who want to quit out of the matrix.

Life here can involve heavy suffering.  For the blink of an eye that you are incarnated/immersed here. When get to the BLA you realize that. You are immortal. That Avatar/Meat Suit/Organic Portal of yours is only temporary. A fleeting moment.  A learning experience. You are building your Soul/Katra/Adma up for the BLA and your next go around.

For me, I am in the Between Lives Area already.  I brought it with me. In case I am not Taygetan already I am on the immigration waiting list. I would not mind a break back home on Erra for a life time or two before coming back here.  Although you know? After 200-300 years I might be up to coming back? That's what immersion is for. smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer