You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-17 18:47:38

Stitchywitch

Cabal really want an "Alien Invasion"

I originally posted this in questions, but realise I ought to have made it a new topic.

It would appear that the Galactic Federation are most concerned with giving the people of the Earth what they want. The only people of Earth thy communicate with, are the Cabal, therefore, what happens on Earth is not what the people want, but what the Cabal wants.

I don't remember being consulted as to whether I wanted to see thousands of Hawaiian children burned to death in directed energy attacks, or thousands more having their organs and adrenochrome harvested in underground labs in Ukraine or elsewhere. These are not desired experiences, these are atrocities, and serve only to feed the depraved appetites of the demons they have released upon us. I don't remember being asked if I was happy to turn the planet into a desert, buy removing all the CO2. I don't remember being asked if I wanted compulsory death shots, or to not be able to travel more than 15 minutes from my home.All of these are things the Cabal wants, in order to seize control of everyone and everything on the planet.

They also want other things, of course. The United Nations (Federation ?) are meeting this week to put their next plans in force. The public have been primed by their staged "disclosure" event, and now the existence of extra terrestrials is in the public domain. Just in time for an "Alien Invasion", so terrifying that people will beg the Cabal (or their government puppets) to "save" us by enslaving us completely (under their protection, of course). They believe this will give them absolute control over the entire planet.

Can I ask, that at least in part, and for the last time ever, we give them what they've asked for ?

I think, maybe, some 300kg cats, with body armour and plasma weapons, will do the job quite nicely. Perhaps accompanied by some Taygeteans for translation purposes and some Engan "Space Vikings" who may be up for a rumble.

The UN is a secure environment, so there is no need to scare the population with what they don't yet understand. Just a really good scare for those who need it most. Let them know what they're up against, so they get the message that they are nowhere near as powerful as they believe themselves to be.

Arishah's plan for the restructuring of Earth's society, gets a thumbs up from me.  Yes,I support it 100%. This IS what I want, and I'm sure many others would support it too. All that most of the world's population want is to live without struggle or fear and to bring up their children in peace.

So,  the UN REALLY wants to have an "Alien Invasion" ?
BRING IT ON !!!!

Since I originally posted this thread I've watched the YouTube post, Neil Oliver - Fancy a Revolution. He's had millions of people from all over the world, supporting his idea for a peaceful takeover of government, showing that there are many good people ready to step into the breach to create a holistic society on Earth.

Last edited by Stitchywitch (2023-09-17 18:50:08)

#2 2023-09-17 20:13:11

xxayaxx

Re: Cabal really want an "Alien Invasion"

hihi, I'm from cabal and you misunderstood, no one here wants an invasion
by the way, beautiful girls, who is waiting for an alien invasion, write in private messages, let's acquainted

#3 2023-09-17 23:39:41

TheMorken

xxayaxx wrote:

hihi, I'm from cabal and you misunderstood, no one here wants an invasion
by the way, beautiful girls, who is waiting for an alien invasion, write in private messages, let's acquainted

I would not mind an Urmah/Taygetan invasion where they simply deactivate all Earth military's capabilities (without casualties) and take over the mass media. I have absolutely no problem with that, on the contrary.

#4 2023-09-19 22:29:29

Horton HaW

I think xxayaxx was being funny.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-09-21 01:18:09

I'm with you on that one. Take these psychopaths out.

Board footer