You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-21 09:00:14

Tough questions (Shadow Work)

As the tittle. I've found out some very hard-to-beat ideas/fears and I'm curious of what you think about them.

1. "Your destiny is set in stone."
I only know 2 ways people would react to this statement:
One, they insist: "No, my destiny is decided by myself.".
Two, they think like:"Yeah, try to accept that truth."
Both ways show a terrible fear inside that person: in the first one, destiny is something that is too scary and horrible that that person must try to control it, or it will harm them; in the second one, things even get worse when they already admit that they are out of control, they are weak, they are nothing compare to the giant bouncy god in the sky who wrote their life plans (Lmao)

2. "Those are my ideas!"
Applied to the way people argue about copyrights in art, writing, etc.
What does it mean by wanting to own an idea? And why people want to own it although they know that their physical meat bags die anyway?
And what is the point of not wanting to own an idea?
How should people act when seeing someone copying their artwork that was "created" by their "imagination"?
Or the stealers are all a Matrix trap trying to trigger them, but even so, why does it work?

3. "I must love the fall-behind 'people'?"
Something that really confused me about the last Za'el videos about emotions.
Mari once said in https://youtu.be/mfaMQEN_N88 :

"Helping others beyond their capacity and going against their essential needs ends up in both sides ending in bankruptcy - the helping side and the side in need, because often that kind of people end up being an endless pit you can never fill, because their problems can never be solved as they themselves are creating them all and constantly"

Then what is the point of trying to listen and understand the weaker ones surrounding me? I don't feel the need of explaining anything to those things, let aside loving one of them and set that individual as an emotional motivator. I didn't get what Za'el mean. This is Earth, unlike a safe starship up there. There are endless holes everywhere, and "loving" one will just hold me back

4. "Why am I so afraid of these looks?"
The last one is much more scientific. I don't understand my mind's reaction when I imagine some demon's appearance inside my head. The most scary ones (to me) always consist of these details:
- Rounded black mouth, or a very big, black smile
- Big eyes with big, black eye pupil or totally blacked eyes
- White-skinned face
- Woman-look
- Curly hair
- Sharp teeth;
- Sharp nails
I feel like it is the nature beauty of the astral demons, just as the pattern on a butterfly's wings:

The patterns on the wings can help protect butterflies from predators through camouflage, or warn predators that the butterfly's body is toxic, or help attract potential mates

In my case that's their only weapon, huh?
BUT the true question is, Why still their demon's looks freak me out all the time, although I already know that they are extremely weak? Like, is it a genetic thing inside a Lyrian body? These faces always consist of black holes on a white surface.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-09-21 11:23:14)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2023-09-21 10:30:26

Tecumseh

Re: Tough questions (Shadow Work)

You just restored a gen x's faith in our youth for a week smile

Keep it up! SHADOW WORK!  46&2=12 tools  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yw8aaq … QgMg%3D%3D

itriedmybest11 wrote:

As the tittle. I've found out some very hard-to-beat ideas/fears and I'm curious of what you think about them.

1. "Your destiny is set in stone."
I only know 2 ways people would react to this statement:
One, they insist: "No, my destiny is decided by myself.".
Two, they think like:"Yeah, try to accept that truth."
Both ways show a terrible fear inside that person: in the first one, destiny is something that is too scary and horrible that that person must try to control it, or it will harm them; in the second one, things even get worse when they already admit that they are out of control, they are weak, they are nothing compare to the giant bouncy god in the sky who wrote their life plans (Lmao)

2. "Those are my ideas!"
Applied to the way people argue about copyrights in art, writing, etc.
What does it mean by wanting to own an idea? And why people want to own it although they know that their physical meat bags die anyway?
And what is the point of not wanting to own an idea?
How should people act when seeing someone copying their artwork that was "created" by their "imagination"?
Or the stealers are all a Matrix trap trying to trigger them, but even so, why does it work?

3. "I must love the fall-behind 'people'?"
Something that really confused me about the last Za'el videos about emotions.
Mari once said in https://youtu.be/mfaMQEN_N88 :

"Helping others beyond their capacity and going against their essential needs ends up in both sides ending in bankruptcy - the helping side and the side in need, because often that kind of people end up being an endless pit you can never fill, because their problems can never be solved as they themselves are creating them all and constantly"

Then what is the point of trying to listen and understand the weaker ones surrounding me? I don't feel the need of explaining anything to those things, let aside loving one of them and set that individual as an emotional motivator. I didn't get what Za'el mean. This is Earth, unlike a safe starship up there. There are endless holes everywhere, and "loving" one will just hold me back

4. "Why am I so afraid of these looks?"
The last one is much more scientific. I don't understand my mind's reaction when I imagine some demon's appearance inside my head. The most scary ones (to me) always consist of these details:
- Rounded black mouth, or something a very big, black smile
- Big eyes with big, black eye pupil or totally blacked eyes
- White-skinned face
- Woman-look
- Curly hair
- Sharp teeth;
- Sharp nails
I feel like it is the nature beauty of the astral demons, just as the pattern on a butterfly's wings:

The patterns on the wings can help protect butterflies from predators through camouflage, or warn predators that the butterfly's body is toxic, or help attract potential mates

In my case that's their only weapon, huh?
BUT the true question is, Why still their demon's looks freak me out all the time, although I already know that they are extremely weak? Like, is it a genetic thing inside a Lyrian body? These faces always consist of black holes on a white surface.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-09-21 12:04:39

Re: Tough questions (Shadow Work)

The point is I don't know how to solve them and let them be in my head damage me day by day that was why I'm looking for some suggestions here

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

Board footer