You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-21 05:10:56

Is the Galactic Federation a genetic modification cult?

Do you think the Federation is a genetic modification cult that wants to create its own race eventually, an image of themselves, and take this planet as theirs?
And this ties back to my question of the logic beings in the Federation do not like the humans/Lyrans?

I'd like to know what the Taygetans think of this?

Last edited by Cyndrieldreams (2023-09-21 05:17:40)

#2 2023-09-21 06:15:12

mitkobs

Re: Is the Galactic Federation a genetic modification cult?

The Reptiles want that and they are doing it for thousands of years with their project of the adamic race which is nothing more than attempt to undermine and change what Source is intending for the Lyrian vessel. It is only a temporal illusion that cannot withstand the test of time and the test of perfection and of course will always tend to go back to the original.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-21 06:16:42)

#3 2023-09-21 12:41:38

xxayaxx

Re: Is the Galactic Federation a genetic modification cult?

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Do you think the Federation is a genetic modification cult that wants to create its own race eventually, an image of themselves, and take this planet as theirs?
And this ties back to my question of the logic beings in the Federation do not like the humans/Lyrans?

I'd like to know what the Taygetans think of this?

Earth now realizes that the Siriusian scientists were creating an alternative planet for themselves in case of rescue from a nuclear cataclysm in the Sirius solar system. At that time Sirius was a third dimensional planet and was already approaching the stage of ascension into a star. 75,000 years ago Siriusian scientists began selecting the first humans to Earth. Humans were cloned and grown in the spaceship's laboratory. The scientists were trying to see if Earth could sustain magnetic human life in case a much larger number of Siriusians moved there under extraordinary circumstances. The humans selected had 15,000 pieces of DNA and limited holographic knowledge that allowed them to exist in the strange tropical land that was Earth at the time. Many fruits and vegetables necessary to sustain human life were also selected along with a small number of beloved "dogs" and "cats" that quickly slipped away from the spaceship, continuing to thrive in the wilderness and are now known as the panther and tiger kingdoms along with the wolf and fox. These kinds of animals avoided their Siriusian hosts, and to this day continue to reproduce and thrive in the wild.

Board footer