You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-16 04:59:15

What is this "Rose and the cross"? and is what they claim really true?

I have stumbled across this wiki https://the-rose-and-the-cross.fandom.c … cross_Wiki
and it is very weird, so the person who seems to be maintaining and adding most of the wiki's information goes by the name Morgana Lefay, she claims she is a immortal born in 480 ad and there is some folklore story about morgana lefay and king arthur it seems, but she says one book has 50% correct and other only 80%, she claims she is a sorcereress and the best woman magic user on the planet, she also claims everything on the wiki is true based on her posts outside of the wiki and that she is only pretending wiki is fiction, She claims those known as the barbelos are some of the most powerful people in the universe and they are like one family and that all aliens and gods are barbelos also known as annunaki (by her words), and she has all these crazy characters listed as part of this barbelos family including jesus, chronus hexate(hekate), yahweh, zeus, minerva, apollo, athena, pluto, juno, krishna, terra, gaia, enki, kabbalah, odin, osiris, isis, nazi, nastar, ukur, abzu, tiamat, lakshmi, brahma, rama, kali, saraswati, indra, amaterasu, inari, izanagi,susano, tsukuyomi, raiden, kami daikoku, dellingr, loki, thor, amun, anubus, atum, horus, thoth, amunet, bastet, sekhmet, lucifer, merlin, all with the last name barbelo, which means god, they say this great will which seems similar to the aether but apparently it has a personality??? and likes to mess with people, this great will appearently created the asherah which are gods of destruction and creation, the great will ordered the asherah to each own a universe, asherat tut is the lord of our universe, and a barbelo to oversee the galaxy, yahweh is the overseer of our galaxy, but then 500k years ago lucifer got in a fight with yahweh and the great will made them each own half of our galaxy, and the great will sometimes sends them to earth for fun?? anyways merlin barbelo (which is related to lucifer barbelo immediete family) was the grand mage of kamelot, and taught morgana lefay the magic she needed to become the best woman human magic user, then while she was studying for 12 years to be good at magic her family was killed and remaining ones were abused by kamelot royalty, so she got very mad and gathered up a lot of mages to attack kamelot and the royal throne and she spent multiple decades fighting, the last battle was one she had prepared for 7 years beforehand, so she and forces went to fight kamelot to which merlin offered her peace and to be a "step queen" which didn't have any say in actuality, 13 years later her lover kazell was killed, whom she was having an affair with against the king urien and whom she had been secretly dating since she graduated magic school (they met around that time), so she escaped and ran into the forest and merlin came to her and sliced her in half  with excalibur, she was sent to the realm of barbelos (realm of the gods) and lucifer barbelos sent her back, then she gathered up forces again to fight kamelot, which then merlin killed her with magic, then lucifer revived her again and she went to fight kamelot again (whom she was skilled at fighting a lot of them but couldn't beat merlin), merlin put her in a cave in what is now known as el salvador and she was stuck there for 1,470 years then she somehow got out of merlins spell in 2005 may 21, then on may 23 or 24 she went to destroy stonehenge (which she claims is a portal), she got sent back in time instead, before she did this she read about all the history leading up to 2005 in those few days before she attacked stonehenge (quite the claim), she was sent back to 1509, she decided to go attack stonehenge again and "use natures full power", she claims her magic is linked to nature, so she destroyed the planet supposedly, she was sent to the realm of barbelos and yahweh the main barbelos god of the galaxy told her to not destroy earth again and fixed the planet and sent her back to 1509, now so far all this sounds ridiculous and I would never think it could be true but her recent claims of history, her relations to them and how they worked, along with the identity of this other "immortal", specifically one of the main characters known as 'afrodite' in the story says they were dalida a famous egyptian/french singer from the 50s that died in the 80s supposedly at the age of 51, so if they were alive nowadays they'd be 90 ish but the modern pictures of afrodite from their instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/CqZH1J8DnF7/) and pictures of old dalida (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dalida&t=viva … &ia=images) they look like the same person pretty much, with not much age difference, they also claim this guy richard is st germain, the same st germain in europe in the 1700s, they seems to also be some "ascended master" st germain that "works with the federation" and I remember I think yazhi talking about a similar topic and saying that this is a false narrative created by the vatican to spread over the internet to confuse and trick starseeds, so perhaps that st germain federation alien is apart of that false narrative, which begs the question is this also a vatican made up story that this "morgana lefay" is an agent of, tricking starseeds? I found out about her in some starseed chat groups that she used to be in, so she seems to be joining them and then arguing her narrative and that she is over 1000 years old and then leaving. they say he went by richard chanfray (this st germain guy) for a while while dating dalida and then faked his death as a suicide with another immortal paula loos, h0wever there is no recent pictures of this richard on the wiki, it is said richard st germain is involved in the creation of this music video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY031PZ … astRecords, this is supposed to be about the rose and cross it seems which richard created as a secret group throughout the years 3 times to practice magic, then this wiki name is supposed to be inspired by that.

and he is currently in china with some other immortals training a baby dragon named umberto which is named after a umberto that morgana is very good friends with and is from italy, you can find that umberto on facebook, this umberto dragon was said to be given to them by merlin barbelo after they tried to beg him to kill the immortals in 2022 after finding his facebook and hacking it, she seems to be the creator/puppet master behind this morgana lefay band which formed 1989  here is a song morgana personally recommends from it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxERQmV … powerfreak heres one talking about exaclibur https://www.youtube.com/watch v=Un2UnNFjBK0&list=OLAK5uy_mexBHCQU1saJ1scpHJkWTqlLESra7bphw&index=10&ab_channel=MorganaLefay-Topic heres another song by a different band she writes for, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsBTTTi … Fire-Topic, this link shows things shes been involed with https://ladymorganabioandlinks.blogspot … d-art.html, apparently she also wrote songs for manowar, on the morgana lefay wiki page on rose and cross you can see recent pictures of them, her facebook also has them https://www.facebook.com/Morgana.lefay. … .immortal/, even if they created the morgana lefay band when they were young and is pretending all this is real it does not explain dalida who should be in their 90s, unless the current "dalida" is just a really close doppelganger and this woman has so much time on her hands to write this extravagant elaborate story down to a tea, she even created facebooks for merlin barbelo and the person who gave them that info then if this isn't real, not to mention theres an rpg maker video game and 2 books. In the wiki she also claims there is "magic" that can create giant tornados, tsunamis, hurricanes, and turn people into animals and that through alchemy you can make a "child potion" to make someone a child and a "space potion' to fly through space astrally. The wiki also claims there was an atlantis war 30,000 years ago, which is in the same timeframe swaruu claimed. There is a aliens section of the wiki in which she says octopuses are aliens and so are the barbelos and these fish people but no other known aiens have been discovered by humanity??? very odd. This sounds so very ridiculous and weird that I think its just some kind of trick but maybe i'm wrong? Could this really be true? What do you guys think.

ayor anoshʼni

#2 2023-09-16 05:22:50

Brahman

Re: What is this "Rose and the cross"? and is what they claim really true?

Is wiki telling the truth? Basically, I don't trust wiki or another fandoms. It seems like a place to create fake cabal stories. But you know better, don't you, you're a Taygetan starseed. What are they telling you about this?

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2023-09-16 09:12:48

probably not, One thing I didn't mention earlier, this video https://archive.org/details/dalida-salm … o-flamenco, which claims its from the 70s, is supposed to be a music video about "the barbelo realm", when I listen to this video I notice a huge influx of spiritual energy from it, it seemd to trigger a bit of a spiritual awakening that felt very intense physically, I didn't feel connected to the video or energy at all, like for example certain light languages I feel a lot of connection when I hear, I didn't get that just a huge influx of spiritual energy, also I experienced deja vu the first time I watched the video as if I had seen it before, I for certain have never seen this video in my current life atleast, perhaps in a dream I don't remember I may have seen it? Anyways the whole barbelos idea sounds like a scam but why does this video have that influx of energy? If anyone else wants to listen to see if they also experience that they could, it definitely feels very manufactured kind of energy, robotic, maybe even the deja vu is manufactured? perhaps cabal created to trick people? I summarize in the post what the wiki tells, if you're asking me whether or not I contacted morgana I have not, I was considering anonymously contacting them and asking to learn magic to see if they are real or not. What the wiki asserts as history seems too incoherent to be real and so does the way they say magic works,.

ayor anoshʼni

#4 2023-09-16 09:17:02

Brahman

If you didn't read my post, just to remind you that I didn't ask you if you knew Morgana. I don't care who she is. I'm asking you if you're a Taygetan starseed or are you pretending?

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2023-09-16 15:36:16

StarDeity
Banned

Lefay sounds jewish, and yhwh is pure cabal egregore creation that jews worship.

#6 2023-09-17 10:31:56

(Reply Brahman)

you asked me "what are they telling you about this?" thats an odd way to ask "are you a taygetan starseed?", yes i'm not pretending, just to be clear that means I am physically on earth and not a crew member of toleka ship or other alliance ships.

(Reply unholy3nity)

?????? Rude and untrue

(Reply StarDeity)

Thats what i figured is that the creator of this wiki and her friend are just cabal agents, they would have the resources to be able to make an elaborate story like this.

Last edited by TaygetaStarseed (2023-09-17 10:42:07)

ayor anoshʼni

#7 2023-09-17 12:45:35

Brahman

If you've read at least one transcript(instead this wiki fandom) from the site you'll know it's cabal lies and you won't ask in the title if it is true. And since you say you are a Taygetan starseed you should not be involved with magic as Swaruu advises us. And you shouldn't bother us with cabal fabrications which have nothing to do with Swaruu.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-17 13:42:09)

Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2023-09-17 15:23:38

StarDeity
Banned

100%!

TaygetaStarseed wrote:

(Reply StarDeity)

Thats what i figured is that the creator of this wiki and her friend are just cabal agents, they would have the resources to be able to make an elaborate story like this.

#9 2023-09-18 13:29:50

xxayaxx

Questions about magic are better addressed to Yazhi, since she knows how to do it, judging by the descriptions of her actions.

#10 2023-09-19 17:01:47

Jupiter 9

Moderator's note: Brahman and unholy3nity, this is TaygetaStarseed's first post and s/he has a total of 4 posts, and is already being called a paid agent and accused that s/he may be pretending and deceiving us. This is not a very welcoming and friendly way to treat a new member. There is no body language here and this is text only and it's very easy to misread the intentions and misunderstand the posts of another member, so it's better to wait and see more posts before forming a judgement and a conclusion, and it's also a good idea before accusing another member of something serious like being a troll or a three letter agent or lying etc to first read a sample of that member's past post history by clicking on their name, and this way have more data to get a better feel and sense of that person. 

And you don't have to censor yourself, if you really wanna say something you can always still say it in a respectful manner, and if you are able also say it in a kinder manner, and there is a difference between being kind and being nice(How Nice Guys Kill) , and this is a win win for everyone involved, including the person you are addressing and the other members that are gonna read the thread. We all click the Agree button when we register in the forum and treating other members and the people on board Toleka with respect is a core agreement between us and the Forum.

And I recommend everyone to download and read this PDF, it contains some good guidelines about how to have a better experience when joining spiritual groups:

The Essential Guide to Spiritual Events

This information is dedicated to give you some guidelines you can use when going to events as well as when you join spiritual groups and other groups for activities.

The purpose for the sharing of this information is for you to have the best, expansive and positive growth, learning and ascension experience you can possibly have while interacting with teachers, gurus, leaders, other students, followers and simply all the people you will meet during your studies and travels.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-19 17:10:25)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-09-20 06:21:03

Brahman

Octopuses may be extraterrestrial starseeds of Etorthans. lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#12 2023-09-20 07:08:19

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

Lol or starfish maybe

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-20 07:08:53)

#13 2023-09-20 07:46:37

Brahman

Lyran wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Lol or starfish maybe

Or squidward lol

Squidward_Tentacles.png.png

Adi Shankaracharya

#14 2023-09-20 09:00:29

Lyran

Ha! big_smile

#15 2023-09-20 09:06:07

Lyran

Etorthans (head slap emoji) IMG-4069.jpg

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-20 09:07:09)

#16 2023-09-21 04:13:45

Lyran

Oh the synchronicity- I found one!
IMG-4086.jpg
Behold (Above) the mighty Etorthan STAR SEEEEEED, (in the weird corner)
Ha!

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-21 04:16:12)

#17 2023-09-22 05:33:03

Lyran

I think we have a contender IMG-4127.jpg

#18 2023-09-22 05:44:07

Brahman

This is from the Galactic federation of light lol

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-22 05:45:00)

Adi Shankaracharya

#19 2023-09-22 08:09:05

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

This is from the Galactic federation of light lol

This video emerged a long time ago.
I just saw this clip today on social media but saw the original years back.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-22 08:31:07)

Board footer