You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-23 03:24:28

Most here sound like they know their star family. Do you?

I feel like a wonderer. In my lucid sleep I've had so many battles in the astral, its like I'm a hitman. I had a lucid dream I killed Barack O while he was in bed in floating city somewhere (Venus?) and Ive killed many others.

Last edited by Cyndrieldreams (2023-09-23 23:14:37)

#2 2023-09-23 09:50:45

Re: Most here sound like they know their star family. Do you?

I do. From my home planet and Urmah, and probably that matriarchy race which is very benevolent fits Taygeta as well.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-23 09:51:06)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-09-23 17:30:26

StarDeity
Banned

Si, Taygetan.

#4 2023-09-23 20:11:39

Lyran

Taygetan here smile

#5 2023-09-24 09:26:30

Gosia
Administrator

I would have never ever guessed my "star family" if I hadnt been told by them themselves. I mean, before having this experience with them, I was not even drawn to the Pleiadians in general. So don´t feel bad if you don´t know. I don´t think MOST of the starseeds know.

#6 2023-09-24 16:29:24

Tigerhawk

The other day I was going through the camera roll on my phone to clean out old junk. I came across something that grabbed my attention. It was an imagine saved on my phone from the internet of the Pleiades with an arrow pointing out and labeling Temmer rotating around Taygeta. What was strange about this? It was saved on my phone October 21, 2014. I never even heard of Temmer until I heard Swaruu talk about it on Cosmic Agency years later. That picture on my phone was so out of place with everything else saved on my phone at that time. I'd never even heard of the term "starseed" until like 2017-2018. It was very strange.

After finding that picture I took it as a breadcrumb that was left for me to know where "home" is. Obviously I have no way of truly knowing if I'm from Temmer. I'll just say I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day I woke up in a Taygetan immersion pod.

#7 2023-09-24 17:31:45

akos996

I have absolutely no clue who are my star family.
My memory is totally blank about my history so it will come as a surprise whatever the truth is. hmm

#8 2023-09-24 17:32:24

Tecumseh

I think that I am Taygetan, I have had quite a few hints along those lines. Even some visions. I adopted them, Taygetan or not. Also heavy Avian starseed. So I think Avian star seed Taygetan playing in a Lyran hybrid (slightly human) avatar.

500 or so Tay men on Terra, not good odds. But definitely resonate VERY strongly Tay male or something so similar that it really doesn't matter. Her Majesty Queen Allenem Alexandra the first, Can ask me to wade into HELL and I would do it. I consider myself somewhat of a Court Jester.
Very rough around the edges but soft and cuddly on the inside. smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-09-24 20:51:47

Uurloq

I think I have many "star families". I've seen myself in dreams/other realms in various different bodies and spaceships. All Lyrian, though a couple had a creative skin color that doesn't exist on earth.

If you're asking from which one I incarnated/immersed here from, I don't know. I have a suspicion they have a ship in orbit or somewhere close to earth, but pretty sure they're not Taygetan (because the captain is a guy).

#10 2023-09-24 22:36:32

Jupiter 9

I had a very strong sign once that involved both an event in a dream and a strong sign during the day after the dream, that I am connected with Taygeta somehow, but it wasn't clear if that sign meant that I was a Taygetan starseed or if simply meant that I have a connection with Taygeta and the Taygetan civilization, so I am most likely a Taygetan starseed but I don't know for sure.

And for about a year of following this disclosure I wasn't yet sure how good of a match it was for me and so I wasn't thinking that much if I may be a Tay starseed or not. And so it wasn't like I discovered Cosmic Agency and it immediately resonated and it was like I found information from my ET family. And I wasn't sure how good of a vibrational fit it was for me and it took me about a year before I realized that this is actually a much better match for me than I initially thought and I got fully "onboard the CA train" after about a year of watching the videos, and up until then it was just one more external source that I was following.   

But then sometime in the middle of 2020 after about a year and a half of following CA I watched an interview with Gosia and Dale on the Moore show, and while I was watching that interview it hit me that, hey this combination of technology and spirituality is right up my alley and this source is actually a much better fit for me than I though. And up till then as I said CA was just one of the many sources I followed and because the information was a bit of... Joan-of-Arc-y and warrior-y and Swaruu-y haha and there were a lot of disclosure about the negative side, and I was a bit resistant to all this negative conspiracy and cabal stuff back then, I wasn't sure if it was a great match for me.

But I realized during that interview that I may have more in common with the Taygetans than I initially thought and now there is a bigger possibility that I could be a Taygetan starseed, because it turns out not all Taygetans are "Joan of Arc warriors" like Swaruu haha and there are also Taygetans like Dale and I do recognize some similarities with Dale. (But then later when I read the Joan manifesto I also realized that I have more more similarities with Swaruu and with Joan of Arc than I initially thought, and it's just that I am internally oriented and not so much externally oriented, and my fight was always more on the psychological level/internal level/thought-light level and not so much on the physical level.)

And I have noticed that the more time passes and the more I get in touch with my self, the more the idea of being a Taygetan starseed feel right. But I personally am doing my spiritual work on many levels at the same time and not just one level and my ET identity is only part of my more scalar multi-level identity which also includes my terrestrial identity and my astral identity and my "child"/fragment of Source/God identity (and it also includes the nondual no-level no-self Source no-identity).

So my ET identity is not enough for me and I see my self as a scalar "child of Source/God" being, that has a multilevel identity, and I know that I am also Source and this identity of being a someone and a "child" of Source with a scalar identity that has multiple levels, is ultimately an illusion(but it's only an illusion from the perspective of Source and the experience is real from the perspective of inside the illusion).

So I am not ONLY a Terrestrial Human or ONLY an ExtraTerrestrial, but I am BOTH. I am currently a hybrid and I am BOTH a Terrestrial Human AND an ET.

And I am also not ONLY a Terran and ET hybrid, I am also BOTH a T/ET hybrid in a physical body AND an Astral Light Being in a Astral Light body. And from that perspective there is no physical/material body and there are only Astral Light bodies and my T/ET hybrid physical body(and my ET body inside my immersion pod if I have one) is a special type of an Astral Light body. So from that perspective our physical bodies are literally astral light bodies with a special biological appearance and design and functionality but are still no different than our astral light bodies in the astral realms.

And I am also not ONLY that but I am BOTH that AND an individuated holographic/holistic fragment/"Child" of the Original Source, with all the attributes and information and creative power of the Original Source.

And I am also not ONLY an individuated holographic/holistic fragment of the Original Source, but "I am" BOTH a "child"/fragment of the Original Source AND the Original Source at the same time with an illusion of separation between the Child of Source and Source.

And not that anybody asked but I will tell you anyway haha, that's why as my alter ego "superhero" identity, I am leaning towards a superhero archetype that has a Super Saiyan state, similar to Captain Marvel or Avatar the Last Airbender (but my own one of a kind unique version and not a copy of an existing superhero character as Mari advised in the alter ego video). And although Captain Marvel is not a good movie and is very meh and there are a lot of Hollywood agendas and bs in it, I really like that character and I think it's a good template for my alter ego, because that character has a multi-level identity that has more layers than the typical superhero with two identities. And in the movie she has an Earth identiy as Carol Danvers, and an ET identity as Vers, and then when she unlocks her full abilities she also has her what I call astral light body identity as Captain Marvel, where she can be in space without a suit and that is an astral light body state.

And then there is the Super Saiyan state and the way I see that state in CM and Avatar the last airbender(I haven't watched DragonBall Z), is the total alignment of the will of the Temporal Self and the Eternal Self, and so in that state it's the will of the Eternal Self that is in flowing through the astral light body, and in that state the Temporal Self gets out of the way and merges with the Eternal Self and it's the eternal self that is being channeled throught the astral light body(and with eternal self I don't mean Source but I mean the child/fragment of Source).   

Thanks for reading my ramblings, I was initially gonna post only a short post but then I kept adding things and once again this ended up being a whole essay. lol smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-24 22:49:02)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-09-24 23:18:01

Tecumseh

Not ramblings. Not bad for a nobody from the left coast (I think).  One thing I do know is that we are kindred spirits in this crazy etheric world.  smile

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I had a very strong sign once that involved both an event in a dream and a strong sign during the day after the dream, that I am connected with Taygeta somehow, but it wasn't clear if that sign meant that I was a Taygetan starseed or if simply meant that I have a connection with Taygeta and the Taygetan civilization, so I am most likely a Taygetan starseed but I don't know for sure.

And for about a year of following this disclosure I wasn't yet sure how good of a match it was for me and so I wasn't thinking that much if I may be a Tay starseed or not. And so it wasn't like I discovered Cosmic Agency and it immediately resonated and it was like I found information from my ET family. And I wasn't sure how good of a vibrational fit it was for me and it took me about a year before I realized that this is actually a much better match for me than I initially thought and I got fully "onboard the CA train" after about a year of watching the videos, and up until then it was just one more external source that I was following.   

But then sometime in the middle of 2020 after about a year and a half of following CA I watched an interview with Gosia and Dale on the Moore show, and while I was watching that interview it hit me that, hey this combination of technology and spirituality is right up my alley and this source is actually a much better fit for me than I though. And up till then as I said CA was just one of the many sources I followed and because the information was a bit of... Joan-of-Arc-y and warrior-y and Swaruu-y haha and there were a lot of disclosure about the negative side, and I was a bit resistant to all this negative conspiracy and cabal stuff back then, I wasn't sure if it was a great match for me.

But I realized during that interview that I may have more in common with the Taygetans than I initially thought and now there is a bigger possibility that I could be a Taygetan starseed, because it turns out not all Taygetans are "Joan of Arc warriors" like Swaruu haha and there are also Taygetans like Dale and I do recognize some similarities with Dale. (But then later when I read the Joan manifesto I also realized that I have more more similarities with Swaruu and with Joan of Arc than I initially thought, and it's just that I am internally oriented and not so much externally oriented, and my fight was always more on the psychological level/internal level/thought-light level and not so much on the physical level.)

And I have noticed that the more time passes and the more I get in touch with my self, the more the idea of being a Taygetan starseed feel right. But I personally am doing my spiritual work on many levels at the same time and not just one level and my ET identity is only part of my more scalar multi-level identity which also includes my terrestrial identity and my astral identity and my "child"/fragment of Source/God identity (and it also includes the nondual no-level no-self Source no-identity).

So my ET identity is not enough for me and I see my self as a scalar "child of Source/God" being, that has a multilevel identity, and I know that I am also Source and this identity of being a someone and a "child" of Source with a scalar identity that has multiple levels, is ultimately an illusion(but it's only an illusion from the perspective of Source and the experience is real from the perspective of inside the illusion).

So I am not ONLY a Terrestrial Human or ONLY an ExtraTerrestrial, but I am BOTH. I am currently a hybrid and I am BOTH a Terrestrial Human AND an ET.

And I am also not ONLY a Terran and ET hybrid, I am also BOTH a T/ET hybrid in a physical body AND an Astral Light Being in a Astral Light body. And from that perspective there is no physical/material body and there are only Astral Light bodies and my T/ET hybrid physical body(and my ET body inside my immersion pod if I have one) is a special type of an Astral Light body. So from that perspective our physical bodies are literally astral light bodies with a special biological appearance and design and functionality but are still no different than our astral light bodies in the astral realms.

And I am also not ONLY that but I am BOTH that AND an individuated holographic/holistic fragment/"Child" of the Original Source, with all the attributes and information and creative power of the Original Source.

And I am also not ONLY an individuated holographic/holistic fragment of the Original Source, but "I am" BOTH a "child"/fragment of the Original Source AND the Original Source at the same time with an illusion of separation between the Child of Source and Source.

And not that anybody asked but I will tell you anyway haha, that's why as my alter ego "superhero" identity, I am leaning towards a superhero archetype that has a Super Saiyan state, similar to Captain Marvel or Avatar the Last Airbender (but my own one of a kind unique version and not a copy of an existing superhero character as Mari advised in the alter ego video). And although Captain Marvel is not a good movie and is very meh and there are a lot of Hollywood agendas and bs in it, I really like that character and I think it's a good template for my alter ego, because that character has a multi-level identity that has more layers than the typical superhero with two identities. And in the movie she has an Earth identiy as Carol Danvers, and an ET identity as Vers, and then when she unlocks her full abilities she also has her what I call astral light body identity as Captain Marvel, where she can be in space without a suit and that is an astral light body state.

And then there is the Super Saiyan state and the way I see that state in CM and Avatar the last airbender(I haven't watched DragonBall Z), is the total alignment of the will of the Temporal Self and the Eternal Self, and so in that state it's the will of the Eternal Self that is in flowing through the astral light body, and in that state the Temporal Self gets out of the way and merges with the Eternal Self and it's the eternal self that is being channeled throught the astral light body(and with eternal self I don't mean Source but I mean the child/fragment of Source).   

Thanks for reading my ramblings, I was initially gonna post only a short post but then I kept adding things and once again this ended up being a whole essay. lol smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-26 11:44:23)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-25 02:25:01

two votes for somewhere in orion and one vote for sirius, with zero respectable memory ?

#13 2023-09-25 03:15:35

Pymander

I would love to be Taygetan, but I have no real way of knowing if I'm actually Taygetan or from somewhere else. However, I also feel that simply by being so close to them through this contact that it kinda makes me Taygetan in a sense even if I'm not from there.

#14 2023-09-25 03:43:47

Lyran

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Thank you, Jupiter. Love your openness and transparency. You always speak from an internal position- I like this! smile

#15 2023-09-25 11:45:15

Zodiana

As the Taygetans & Swaruu's have taught us, our soul is a fractal of source that is seeking experience. Therefore, the amount of incarnations on Earth & in the stars varies from person to person.

This is my 20th incarnation on Earth, I first entered during Lumerian times & experienced 3 x incarnations in 5D, before seeking the more dense 3D after the fall of Atlantis. This is the first time since then that I've raised my consciousness enough to see above the veil.
Prior to experiencing Earth, my incarnations included:

1 x Markab (Pegasus constellation)
1 x Spica (Virgo constellation)
6 x Andromedan (Zenae species)
3 x Pleiadian (1 x as a Taygetan)
1 x Hyadum 1 (Hyades) Soul Origin

The most integrated frequency that I carry in this lifetime is Andromedan (60%) & Pleiadian (30%). These frequencies sit humming beneath my current Earth experiences, but hugely effective. I seek adventure, freedom with much logic like the Andromedans. Yet, I'm hugely empathic, super sensitive & used to be when I was younger, highly emotional, like the Taygetans.

I recently qualified as a Galactic Astrologer, hence the knowledge I have on my journey. Remember, its all about our frequency.

I hope this info is helpful for you.

#16 2023-09-25 18:05:17

Thanks for the long reply Jupiter 9.

I highly recommend your approach in truly believing in yourself. You can unlock your own version of Super Saiyan state if you want.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#17 2023-09-25 21:15:42

Gosia
Administrator

Hahaha most Taygetans are not "Joan of Arcy" at all, although they do share some of the characteristics. Remember, it is mostly Swaruus´ spirit that is "Joan of Arcy", and not even all Swaruus, because Mari for example is much gentler than Swaruu of Erra or even Yazhi. They are all people and differ among one another. Also, keep in mind that many videos were/are (but especially were) made with my own feeling inserted into it while editing, and I do share that Joan of Arcy vibe, so that reinforced it even more, but its definitely NOT what all Taygetans are about, with many being quite opposite. smile

Jupiter 9 wrote:

#18 2023-09-26 11:07:12

arkangel

I have no idea, wish I had more info coming to me but I dont. Maybe I need to listen better.

#19 2023-09-26 11:54:25

Tecumseh

I recommend meditation and shadow work. Works for me. Asking also the questions - I...am.. what am I?

You can ask to know about your self. With great intention and repetition. You will receive the answer.... with patience. It's kinda slow and Soupy around here. You gotta wait for it, repeating the request.

Finding one self is a VERY high vibration excersize. And essential for spiritual growth.

Once you fit in with yourself you may be able to perform service to others more seamlessly.

Just sayin!  smile smile

arkangel wrote:

I have no idea, wish I had more info coming to me but I dont. Maybe I need to listen better.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#20 2023-09-26 19:42:20

Bucegi

Yes

#21 2023-09-26 22:58:39

Gabriel

Tecumseh wrote:

I recommend meditation and shadow work. Works for me. Asking also the questions - I...am.. what am I?

You can ask to know about your self. With great intention and repetition. You will receive the answer.... with patience. It's kinda slow and Soupy around here. You gotta wait for it, repeating the request.

Finding one self is a VERY high vibration excersize. And essential for spiritual growth.

Once you fit in with yourself you may be able to perform service to others more seamlessly.

Just sayin!  smile smile

arkangel wrote:

SPOT ON!

Everytime, I do this....meditation .......I remember and see big cats, training lyran feline hybrids in amour. I am proud, very proud.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#22 2023-10-03 21:45:48

Tecumseh

Zodiana wrote:

As the Taygetans & Swaruu's have taught us, our soul is a fractal of source that is seeking experience. Therefore, the amount of incarnations on Earth & in the stars varies from person to person.

This is my 20th incarnation on Earth, I first entered during Lumerian times & experienced 3 x incarnations in 5D, before seeking the more dense 3D after the fall of Atlantis. This is the first time since then that I've raised my consciousness enough to see above the veil.
Prior to experiencing Earth, my incarnations included:

1 x Markab (Pegasus constellation)
1 x Spica (Virgo constellation)
6 x Andromedan (Zenae species)
3 x Pleiadian (1 x as a Taygetan)
1 x Hyadum 1 (Hyades) Soul Origin

The most integrated frequency that I carry in this lifetime is Andromedan (60%) & Pleiadian (30%). These frequencies sit humming beneath my current Earth experiences, but hugely effective. I seek adventure, freedom with much logic like the Andromedans. Yet, I'm hugely empathic, super sensitive & used to be when I was younger, highly emotional, like the Taygetans.

I recently qualified as a Galactic Astrologer, hence the knowledge I have on my journey. Remember, its all about our frequency.

I hope this info is helpful for you.

I once got an Astrology book an worked up my scope. I was very young.  The book disappeared and the paper with my details with it. It grew legs.

I am ready to do it again.  I will email you privately for advice on how to proceed.

P.s. Can't do it. Drop me a line when you have time? smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-03 21:48:04)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#23 2023-10-03 22:22:48

naringl
Banned

I'm pretty sure I'm not taygetian. but I'm also relatively certain that we're distant relatives because I'm still lyran (whatever that really means)

in fact, a way I see myself is as a mix of some sort of lyran descendant and reptilian. I consider this quite common. but sometimes think that this is merely another perspective to having a maternal ancestry and a paternal one; mixed with variations or 'skips' caused by parthenogenesis in some of my ancestors and other mutations.

so I don't know which terms are better to used to describe (or try to describe) my own ancestries.

some people use these modern seemingly made up names of alien races, some others use zodiac. somewhere in between there must exist a mapping between zodiac/constellation and star names, and alien race names.

personally, I gotta still need to consider a lot of things related to tissues, endocrinology, and biochemistry to make sense of these things to my own satisfaction and in my own way; which is the only truly reliable source.

the same intention can be expressed, described, in many ways.

Board footer