You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-27 17:36:56

ChazSedona

Dr Steven Greer: Alien ETs NOT happening

Link: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-ste … epare-now/

Excerpt: "If they were to do what you're suggesting, the public has already been brainwashed about there being a threat from aliens, which is completely not true. But you bring up a very good point and this is one of the things I had this conversation with these members of Congress about in the last few months, is that any civilizations – that is, thousands, to hundreds-of-thousands of years more advance than we are – if they were hostile, they would just shut this whole enterprise down – it would take a fraction of a second.

So, this is a proof that they're not hostile. They're also very patient and they don't want to do something that plays into this false narrative of this illegal, secret government group.

Because let's say they were to do what you're saying and they come in and they liberate assets or people or they shut down our capabilities to target them, that would be portrayed as an "alien invasion", which is exactly what they're trying to avoid – and that's exactly what everyone in the public has been – and also I hate to say some people in the government have been brainwashed about."

Full Transcript below video.

Someone please get this to Goshia and the Taygetans attention ASAP. Maybe Dr. Greer is not such a CIA plant after all.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#2 2023-09-27 22:57:31

Tecumseh

Re: Dr Steven Greer: Alien ETs NOT happening

If he acknowledged Tay and Swa information I would listen to him more often. He also did not get filthy rich that I know of. Controlled opposition? 

Taygetan and Swaruunian information is the bleeding edge of what you can get away with saying out loud. It's already censored at the highest level. Yet not many acknowledge it. Last count I did on the Forum list was 5,500 user names. J9, how many people on the forum and how many active users?

CE5 has quite a few users also. But CA and swaruu.org are still relatively...Exclusive.. High Vibration Elite...we are an eclectic bunch that's for sure.

We are well aware of reality here.

ChazSedona wrote:

Link: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-ste … epare-now/

Excerpt: "If they were to do what you're suggesting, the public has already been brainwashed about there being a threat from aliens, which is completely not true. But you bring up a very good point and this is one of the things I had this conversation with these members of Congress about in the last few months, is that any civilizations – that is, thousands, to hundreds-of-thousands of years more advance than we are – if they were hostile, they would just shut this whole enterprise down – it would take a fraction of a second.

So, this is a proof that they're not hostile. They're also very patient and they don't want to do something that plays into this false narrative of this illegal, secret government group.

Because let's say they were to do what you're saying and they come in and they liberate assets or people or they shut down our capabilities to target them, that would be portrayed as an "alien invasion", which is exactly what they're trying to avoid – and that's exactly what everyone in the public has been – and also I hate to say some people in the government have been brainwashed about."

Full Transcript below video.

Someone please get this to Goshia and the Taygetans attention ASAP. Maybe Dr. Greer is not such a CIA plant after all.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-09-28 02:09:52

Lyran

Anybody who claims to be an authority on the UFO phenomenon, insider/whistleblower/et information but do not mention Taygeta may as well write their words on my farts.
Greer ain’t even got a pen

#4 2023-09-28 10:33:13

I get it he's controlled, but what flashes out the most of what he's been saying is, he's directly calling the cabal faction that is running the show now, "psychopaths and sociopaths".

I feel there is a clean up going on. This current cabal faction's done the dirty work and now its on its way out. And time to implement new federation puppets.

Act 2

#5 2023-09-28 12:08:17

Tecumseh

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

I get it he's controlled, but what flashes out the most of what he's been saying is, he's directly calling the cabal faction that is running the show now, "psychopaths and sociopaths".

I feel there is a clean up going on. This current cabal faction's done the dirty work and now its on its way out. And time to implement new federation puppets.

Act 2

Trauma surgeons do tend to be quite intelligent and in control of themselves. He (Greer) is a formidable figure. And he has been on the front lines for quite a while now. He is controlled opposition. But then so are the Taygetans and Swaruunians as everything they say has to go through a FED filter.

Read it all, they would say. Make up your own mind, after you have read it. Not before. Making up your mind before you have seen it or read it, and then sticking with that without actually having watched it or read it, is something my brother would do. What ever he sees is the truth, starting with the nightly news on TV.

At least Greer is not totally Matrixed, there is something left after the silencing and spiritual warfare he has had to endure. More power to him! He is on the right path. I believe where the Tay and Swa differ with him is the whole "there are no negative extra-terrestrials" thing. Steven G can be a bit naïve at times. There are most certainly negative "Aliens" out there. And they spawn the "blood lines" that are the negative Cabalist Khazarian mafia satanists. No....spell check wants me to capitalize satanist ....nope...nope I will not. leave that red wavy line right under that word thank you. Anyway, the blood sacrifices are still going on for everyone to see, on their TV.

Psychopaths and Sociopaths are exactly how I see it. And Jordan Peterson would most likely agree, so....I am agreeing. And I like Greer as a person, so I follow him.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-09-28 12:14:48

Lyran

In terms of what the masses believe is happening, who cares?
All we can do is maintain this frequency - the Taygetan frequency - stepping towards whatever direction we choose to take in life.
Stay informed but do one’s best to remain apart from the collective affecting by the very least by resistance against the tide.
Our job is to be the best version of ourselves and our amazing teachers are more than enough for me to formulate my peaceful conception of reality.
Many many people have not agreed to wake up during this lifetime and the federation protects their life path so let them have their naive experience and their experience it is because investing any attention that way only detracts from The Taygetan Direct Communication. It is a no-brainer yes? Let it be the background playing a vibratory level below where you reside, easy if you possess 5D Consciousness.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-28 12:34:54)

#7 2023-09-28 17:20:45

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

Trauma surgeons do tend to be quite intelligent and in control of themselves. He (Greer) is a formidable figure. And he has been on the front lines for quite a while now. He is controlled opposition. But then so are the Taygetans and Swaruunians as everything they say has to go through a FED filter.

Read it all, they would say. Make up your own mind, after you have read it. Not before. Making up your mind before you have seen it or read it, and then sticking with that without actually having watched it or read it, is something my brother would do. What ever he sees is the truth, starting with the nightly news on TV.

At least Greer is not totally Matrixed, there is something left after the silencing and spiritual warfare he has had to endure. More power to him! He is on the right path. I believe where the Tay and Swa differ with him is the whole "there are no negative extra-terrestrials" thing. Steven G can be a bit naïve at times. There are most certainly negative "Aliens" out there. And they spawn the "blood lines" that are the negative Cabalist Khazarian mafia satanists. No....spell check wants me to capitalize satanist ....nope...nope I will not. leave that red wavy line right under that word thank you. Anyway, the blood sacrifices are still going on for everyone to see, on their TV.

Psychopaths and Sociopaths are exactly how I see it. And Jordan Peterson would most likely agree, so....I am agreeing. And I like Greer as a person, so I follow him.

I understand that you use the term more broadly but putting the Taygetans and Steven Greer(who if I remember correctly is from the kingu reptilians) on the same boat doesn't sit very well with me. smile The way I use the term controlled opposition, it means a fake opposition to the controllers and not a real one. It's created by the people in control to give an illusion of rebellion and opposition to the people that don't fall for the mainstream illusion anymore. And most of the people fall for it and don't understand that their opposition is still controlled by the same people.

And with the above definition of controlled opposition, the Taygetans don't fall in that category because their opposition and rebellion is real and it's not a fake opposition created by the controllers/governments to give the illusion of opposition.

To me the Taygetans fall in the category of those who are only controlled by the perception agreements and rules of the matrix that the ETs live in, but are not controlled by some shady secret federation government.

Yazhi: (...) But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible. (...)

For example Aneeka was told some federation "propaganda" about Earth in the Academy before coming here, but my sense is that that "propaganda" doesn't come from some secret shady federation government manipulating them and using them as controlled opposition as it happens on Earth. But instead it is most likely the result of the ideas and perception agreements of all  the ETs living in their own "5D matrix".

They live in a "5D matrix" with its own set of ideas and rules and perception limitations, and I think that's how those stories and "propagandas" and "mythology" are formed. They are most likely the result of the limited understanding and limited perception of the "5D" people living in a "5D natural matrix" that is controlled by their souls-katras/them on the other side. So my sense is that their controllers are their souls-katras/themselves on the in-between-lifetimes and not some shady federation level.

And I am leaning towards the same explanation for why there are things that don't add up in the historical records, and think it's less possible that it's because someone is manipulating and tampering with the historical records.

But I wanna stress that this is based on very small amount of data so I could very well be a typical gullible naive innocent Lyrian and maybe there are some "5D" people in quadrant or galactic levels that are foolish enough to be playing gods and ignore the Prime Directive beyond Earth too and interfere with the natural development of the civilizations and culture of "primary" races too. But I find it hard to believe that the Arcturians or Andromedans would do this, and when Yazhi says things like the Federation is in control of both sides similar to how the cabal controlled both sides in WWII, I think she means the nonphysical  higher federation and not the "5D physical" federation races. And now that I think of it maybe the manipulation of historical records could be coming from those levels and not from the "5D" physical federation levels.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-09-28 17:51:48

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

(...) Last count I did on the Forum list was 5,500 user names. J9, how many people on the forum and how many active users? (...)

I don't have access to any statistics like that but my estimate based on the views some posts get, I'd say the viewing members are below 100. The telegram chat is a bit more active and on average it has around 300 viewing members.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-09-29 08:53:31

Gosia
Administrator

What Taygetans or Swaruunians say does NOT go through the Federation filter, are we nuts here? That´s the whole point of the Swaruunian to be telling things as they see them, many times going totally against the Federation. So no, they are not a controlled opposition in any sense of this word as no one controls them, neither from above, nor from the sides. They are their own group and share what they see and know. Had to clarify that.

Tecumseh wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Act 2

#10 2023-09-29 09:58:01

Tecumseh

Ok, controlled opposition was a bad choice of words. Maya Culpa. But I was under the impression that everything the Taygetans and Swaruunians say or do has to go through a Federation filter. They have said many times that some things are classified and they are not allowed to give that information. I am a bit confused here. Mari is always tweaking her stuff to avoid getting blocked, she said so on multiple occasions. Am I missing something?

There are things that I would love to know and I have asked them on the comment and questions thread. What was the proposal that HMAA1 and our people put towards the local Federation and got rejected? What is the name of the biosphere ship around Saturn, we have Vierra and Verona what about that one? Why does the "Prime Directive" blanket an entire "secondary" race as ignorant and not worthy of knowing the truth when quite a few of us down here are well aware of things and should not be restricted by some silly rule? Why is there "radio silence" with Agartha? Why are Taygetans not allowed anywhere near Federation machinations around the South Pole and Agarthan entrance ways?

WHY does the FED treat the representative of an Entire Constellation with contempt and rudeness (High Council 9 Alcyone M45)? Why all the lies on Federation level, and why did it take them (Tay and Swa) so long to get suspicious? Is Alcyone High Council considering sanctioning the Federation? Considering perhaps dropping out of the agreement? I don't like associating with liars and cheats personally, why should anyone be forced to do that? I thought HMAA1 was the Council and has broad powers in this. I can feel her frustration from here. What is her threshold? I for one would not want to be on her bad side.

I suspect you (Gosia) do know a bit more about these things than most of us. And you are also restricted from divulging some things under the same rules as Sky Crew. It's all very frustrating.

I do understand that controlled opposition means in some cases people who are working for the shady Cabal and have gotten paid or compensated and have sold their souls to the devil. I think there is also another category of opposition that is controlled through censorship and shunning, ostracizing and rudeness. Sky Crew I thought was/is still controlled this way. I am frustrated by the bullying by the Federation.

Why can't HMAA1 and HMR be the quadrant level "auditors"? Are they not Quadrant level UFoP? That may be naïve, but damn, it's a good question.

Anyway, I must be hearing something different when they mention the censorship that they have to endure. We are crossing wires somewhere Gosia. Sorry about that. No offense meant.

Gosia wrote:

What Taygetans or Swaruunians say does NOT go through the Federation filter, are we nuts here? That´s the whole point of the Swaruunian to be telling things as they see them, many times going totally against the Federation. So no, they are not a controlled opposition in any sense of this word as no one controls them, neither from above, nor from the sides. They are their own group and share what they see and know. Had to clarify that.

Tecumseh wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Act 2

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-09-29 10:23:15

Tecumseh

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

(...) Last count I did on the Forum list was 5,500 user names. J9, how many people on the forum and how many active users? (...)

I don't have access to any statistics like that but my estimate based on the views some posts get, I'd say the viewing members are below 100. The telegram chat is a bit more active and on average it has around 300 viewing members.

I just went to the user list, counted the number per page and then counted pages. But registered users does not mean active users obviously. Wow, 400 across two platforms makes us a very exclusive group indeed! Maybe it's better that way. Easier to get along with each other in a small group.

As Yahzi would say "Everything is as it should be".

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-29 10:43:48

Tecumseh

All very good points as usual. Getting skooled by you and Gosia in one morning made my whole week!

Ok "controlled opposition" means compromised and controlled by the negatives. Controlled by censorship and shunning and bullying is a whole different animal. I see where words can get you into trouble if you don't clarify. Real rebellion should be classified as just that. Rebellion and opposition to negative control apparatus. Negative from our perspective. I think it is downright evil to do what the FED does to Humans AND Taygetans and Swaruunians! This has  gotten WAY out of hand.

Humans you could say deserve some of what they are getting because of complacency but that is also a stretch in my book. Garbage in, Garbage out damnit! You feed them lies and they act on the lies. That negates the entire Federation authority. ALL of it. The Federation is out on it's ass, out of the house, and I am throwing all their clothes out the second floor window down onto the bushes below. I want nothing to do with these people. They can go pound sand.

Come back when you can speak truth and be honest, otherwise GO TO HELL. That's how I feel.

There is a way around this whole mess, I can feel it. And we have been bantering about with some solutions in the last few months. Long live Sol13U and the Confederation of United Planets (CoUP)!!!!!!! big_smile

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

I understand that you use the term more broadly but putting the Taygetans and Steven Greer(who if I remember correctly is from the kingu reptilians) on the same boat doesn't sit very well with me. smile The way I use the term controlled opposition, it means a fake opposition to the controllers and not a real one. It's created by the people in control to give an illusion of rebellion and opposition to the people that don't fall for the mainstream illusion anymore. And most of the people fall for it and don't understand that their opposition is still controlled by the same people.

And with the above definition of controlled opposition, the Taygetans don't fall in that category because their opposition and rebellion is real and it's not a fake opposition created by the controllers/governments to give the illusion of opposition.

To me the Taygetans fall in the category of those who are only controlled by the perception agreements and rules of the matrix that the ETs live in, but are not controlled by some shady secret federation government.

Yazhi: (...) But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible. (...)

For example Aneeka was told some federation "propaganda" about Earth in the Academy before coming here, but my sense is that that "propaganda" doesn't come from some secret shady federation government manipulating them and using them as controlled opposition as it happens on Earth. But instead it is most likely the result of the ideas and perception agreements of all  the ETs living in their own "5D matrix".

They live in a "5D matrix" with its own set of ideas and rules and perception limitations, and I think that's how those stories and "propagandas" and "mythology" are formed. They are most likely the result of the limited understanding and limited perception of the "5D" people living in a "5D natural matrix" that is controlled by their souls-katras/them on the other side. So my sense is that their controllers are their souls-katras/themselves on the in-between-lifetimes and not some shady federation level.

And I am leaning towards the same explanation for why there are things that don't add up in the historical records, and think it's less possible that it's because someone is manipulating and tampering with the historical records.

But I wanna stress that this is based on very small amount of data so I could very well be a typical gullible naive innocent Lyrian and maybe there are some "5D" people in quadrant or galactic levels that are foolish enough to be playing gods and ignore the Prime Directive beyond Earth too and interfere with the natural development of the civilizations and culture of "primary" races too. But I find it hard to believe that the Arcturians or Andromedans would do this, and when Yazhi says things like the Federation is in control of both sides similar to how the cabal controlled both sides in WWII, I think she means the nonphysical  higher federation and not the "5D physical" federation races. And now that I think of it maybe the manipulation of historical records could be coming from those levels and not from the "5D" physical federation levels.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#13 2023-09-29 12:29:06

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:

All we can do is maintain this frequency - the Taygetan frequency - stepping towards whatever direction we choose to take in life.
Stay informed but do one’s best to remain apart from the collective affecting by the very least by resistance against the tide.
Our job is to be the best version of ourselves and our amazing teachers are more than enough for me to formulate my peaceful conception of reality.
Many many people have not agreed to wake up during this lifetime and the federation protects their life path so let them have their naive experience and their experience it is because investing any attention that way only detracts from The Taygetan Direct Communication. It is a no-brainer yes? Let it be the background playing a vibratory level below where you reside, easy if you possess 5D Consciousness.

Messing with their freewill (the masses) to remain ignorant is supposed to be a no no I get it. I find myself getting shut down for what I believe so many times that I barely talk with anyone about anything that is above thier understanding. This is the only place where there is Freedom.  For me anyway.

Be 98765D and feel the 4 while seeing the 3, 2 and 1. While knowing you are 12. All that is, Source. No D's , no distance,  no time,  no matter,  no spoon. Source, Sovereign,  Free.

Taygetan and Swaruunian information dovetails perfectly with what I managed to learn before I met Gosia. And is more thorough by orders of magnitude. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to Her, ground crew and sky crew. They saved my sanity. On many occasions.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#14 2023-09-29 17:07:34

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

All very good points as usual. Getting skooled by you and Gosia in one morning made my whole week!

Ok "controlled opposition" means compromised and controlled by the negatives. Controlled by censorship and shunning and bullying is a whole different animal. I see where words can get you into trouble if you don't clarify. Real rebellion should be classified as just that. Rebellion and opposition to negative control apparatus. Negative from our perspective. I think it is downright evil to do what the FED does to Humans AND Taygetans and Swaruunians! This has  gotten WAY out of hand.

(...)

I don't wanna nitpick but I think it's an important detail so again I don't think it's entirely accurate to say that they are controlled by censorship and bullying.

I am going to use an analogy to make my point clearer, so let's say that I am walking down an empty street and someone points a gun at me and demands that I give her my money or she'll shoot me(I initially wrote he'll shoot me but hey that's sexist lol big_smile).

And so of course I decide to give her my money. Now does that mean that I was controlled by her?

And my answer is that it depends on the why I did give her my money. If I gave her my money out of fear then yeah I submitted to her and she controlled me by bullying me to do sth I don't wanna do by putting enough pressure on my free will. (And ultimately it was my fear that woukd have been the thing controlling me and not really her)

But if I gave her my money not because I am afraid of her or afraid if dying, but because since it's just money, the wise and smart thing to do is just give her the money and then report her description to the police and move on with my life. Now in this case was I being controlled?

And my answer is no because it was a choice that I made freely and it was not a choice I made out if fear.

So my point is it's the same with the Toleka crew, even if the saturn federation council (or quadrant level fed council) is using diplomatic and political blackmail tactics (which if they are, is a violation of the holistic society model) and putting pressure on them, and if they choose for now to go along with some of their decisions they don't entirely agree with, it doesn't necessarily mean they are controlled by them.

As in my above analogy, it depends on why they choose to go along with some things that they would do differently if it was up to them. And that's for the things that they choose to go along with, because there are plenty of things that just like the Urmah they ignore and disobey.

And again to use the same analogy, I choose to go along with it because it's just money and it's not worth fighting and escalating it. But if someone points a gun at me and says that if I don't rape this child they'll shoot me, then it's another matter, and there's no way in hell that I will go along with it. And I would get in full red alert and battle mode and I will try to disarm them and restrain them if I can and turn them to the police but in that fight one of us will most likely end up dead and it most likely won't be me, because i have noticed that when I am faced with a very serious crisis, that usually brings out the fearless version in me. And the most dangerous one in a fight is always the one that is the most fearless.

Anyway, my point is that it's the same with the people on board the Toleka crew, I don't know about the average Taygetan but my impression from everything they have shared is that not just the Swaruunians but also most if not all, the Taygetans on board too, may choose to go along for now with some things that they may not fully agree with, because they are minor.

But there are other things that just like the Urmah they don't go along with and ignore and disobey some council decisions that go against their personal ethics and morals, no matter what the cost and consequencies is.

So just because they go along with some council rules doesn't necessarily mean they are being controlled through blackmail and pressure. It just means that it's not worth the escalation and trouble because they are not major red lines, and it's not worth escalating things with the other ET races over that. But there are other things that are red lines and there I have no doubts that Queen Alenym and the crew doesn't go along with and chooses to disobey them and challenge and fight them in the councils and diplomatically and legally.

So anyway as I said I am not trying to nitpick or school you, smile but to me this is an important detail. Because saying that they are controlled by censorship and bullying implies that they are submitting to bullying or pressure. And from everything that has been shared, the Taygetans and Queen Alenym don't exactly sound like submissive and obedient bunch.

And also they are grown ups and are not victims of the big bad federation, and the Federation can't do anything to them if they don't allow it. People can put all kinds of pressure and restrictions on you but there is nothing they can do to make you choose to submit and comply. They can put all kind of pressure on our free will but they can't take away our free will and freedom to choose. They can try to burn you, kill you, make you explode, but you still always have the freedom to choose to not submit and not comply whatever the cost. And most if not all, the Toleka crew don't just preach this but they live it, especially the Swaruunians, so it's not an easy bunch to control or pressure into compliance and submission.

Anyways, I could have said this with less words smile but I have learned that since we don't use telepathy here, I need to use more words to express what I say as clearly as I can, to increase the chances of people getting my point. smile

#15 2023-09-29 19:58:35

Tecumseh

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

(...)

I don't wanna nitpick but I think it's an important detail so again I don't think it's entirely accurate to say that they are controlled by censorship and bullying.

I am going to use an analogy to make my point clearer, so let's say that I am walking down an empty street and someone points a gun at me and demands that I give her my money or she'll shoot me(I initially wrote he'll shoot me but hey that's sexist lol big_smile).

And so of course I decide to give her my money. Now does that mean that I was controlled by her?

And my answer is that it depends on the why I did give her my money. If I gave her my money out of fear then yeah I submitted to her and she controlled me by bullying me to do sth I don't wanna do by putting enough pressure on my free will. (And ultimately it was my fear that woukd have been the thing controlling me and not really her)

But if I gave her my money not because I am afraid of her or afraid if dying, but because since it's just money, the wise and smart thing to do is just give her the money and then report her description to the police and move on with my life. Now in this case was I being controlled?

And my answer is no because it was a choice that I made freely and it was not a choice I made out if fear.

So my point is it's the same with the Toleka crew, even if the saturn federation council (or quadrant level fed council) is using diplomatic and political blackmail tactics (which if they are, is a violation of the holistic society model) and putting pressure on them, and if they choose for now to go along with some of their decisions they don't entirely agree with, it doesn't necessarily mean they are controlled by them.

As in my above analogy, it depends on why they choose to go along with some things that they would do differently if it was up to them. And that's for the things that they choose to go along with, because there are plenty of things that just like the Urmah they ignore and disobey.

And again to use the same analogy, I choose to go along with it because it's just money and it's not worth fighting and escalating it. But if someone points a gun at me and says that if I don't rape this child they'll shoot me, then it's another matter, and there's no way in hell that I will go along with it. And I would get in full red alert and battle mode and I will try to disarm them and restrain them if I can and turn them to the police but in that fight one of us will most likely end up dead and it most likely won't be me, because i have noticed that when I am faced with a very serious crisis, that usually brings out the fearless version in me. And the most dangerous one in a fight is always the one that is the most fearless.

Anyway, my point is that it's the same with the people on board the Toleka crew, I don't know about the average Taygetan but my impression from everything they have shared is that not just the Swaruunians but also most if not all, the Taygetans on board too, may choose to go along for now with some things that they may not fully agree with, because they are minor.

But there are other things that just like the Urmah they don't go along with and ignore and disobey some council decisions that go against their personal ethics and morals, no matter what the cost and consequencies is.

So just because they go along with some council rules doesn't necessarily mean they are being controlled through blackmail and pressure. It just means that it's not worth the escalation and trouble because they are not major red lines, and it's not worth escalating things with the other ET races over that. But there are other things that are red lines and there I have no doubts that Queen Alenym and the crew doesn't go along with and chooses to disobey them and challenge and fight them in the councils and diplomatically and legally.

So anyway as I said I am not trying to nitpick or school you, smile but to me this is an important detail. Because saying that they are controlled by censorship and bullying implies that they are submitting to bullying or pressure. And from everything that has been shared, the Taygetans and Queen Alenym don't exactly sound like submissive and obedient bunch.

And also they are grown ups and are not victims of the big bad federation, and the Federation can't do anything to them if they don't allow it. People can put all kinds of pressure and restrictions on you but there is nothing they can do to make you choose to submit and comply. They can put all kind of pressure on our free will but they can't take away our free will and freedom to choose. They can try to burn you, kill you, make you explode, but you still always have the freedom to choose to not submit and not comply whatever the cost. And most if not all, the Toleka crew don't just preach this but they live it, especially the Swaruunians, so it's not an easy bunch to control or pressure into compliance and submission.

Anyways, I could have said this with less words smile but I have learned that since we don't use telepathy here, I need to use more words to express what I say as clearly as I can, to increase the chances of people getting my point. smile

But we do use telepathy here. All the time. Not kidding, I have noticed it. Especially with a few on the Toleka, I am upper ninety percent sure.

Ok. Are they submitting to the bullying? You are right to say what you did and I would have to agree that they don't take anything lying down. They called out what they received from local Federation for the world to hear, just before they bugged out for a few months and went home. With the Engans and the Urmah. Remember? Swaruus stayed on inside Vierra.

They came back (sans Engan?) and are continuing the fight.

I swear I wish I had some gold. I would have some golden shears made up to give to HMAA1. So she could cut through all her "favorite" red tape.

It just rubs me wrong in so many ways that they keep getting stonewalled and gaslighted. Who do they think they are anyway! I would love to know who they are. Etorthans, Andromedans, Sirians? Who made them God? I thought the concept of God stopped at the Van Allen Belt/Grid.

Ok so they are not submitting to anyone that is obvious, but my human side screams oppression! See Rush Hemispheres  https://genius.com/Rush-the-trees-lyrics

So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
“The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light”
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw

I just have to remember that our friends are neither human nor Oaks.

"And also they are grown ups and are not victims of the big bad federation, and the Federation can't do anything to them if they don't allow it."

Ethically Mature Interstellar. And VERY FORMIDABLE........ Agreed. big_smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#16 2023-09-30 04:56:23

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Messing with their freewill (the masses) to remain ignorant is supposed to be a no no I get it. I find myself getting shut down for what I believe so many times that I barely talk with anyone about anything that is above thier understanding. This is the only place where there is Freedom.  For me anyway.

Be 98765D and feel the 4 while seeing the 3, 2 and 1. While knowing you are 12. All that is, Source. No D's , no distance,  no time,  no matter,  no spoon. Source, Sovereign,  Free.

Taygetan and Swaruunian information dovetails perfectly with what I managed to learn before I met Gosia. And is more thorough by orders of magnitude. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to Her, ground crew and sky crew. They saved my sanity. On many occasions.

I feel you. It really is - Indescribable. and wholly subjective yet shared amongst us - all at once, reverse cause and effect, shadows and mirrors and life paths and so much more. IT’s euphoria simply to stare at the image of reality now smile

#17 2023-09-30 05:28:25

mitkobs

Federation AI filter is to keep the matrix illusion in place. But with right chosen wording and symbolism can be surpassed. That is what Mari is able to do with carefully choosing what to say and how to say in her videos. She do not offend anyone, do not reveal incriminating identities of Federation members or of people(and non people) living currently on Earth. She also describe outer space reality in a manner that cannot be taken for any proof. She tells it how it is but without being definitive in the explanations.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-30 05:29:10)

#18 2023-09-30 08:52:48

Gosia
Administrator

Nothing they say goes through the Federation filters, they have no clue what us or Mari will be sharing, I think you misunderstood something. The Federation imposes on them WAYS to communicate, like it can´t be audio or video etc but they don´t control what gets published. In extremely rare instances they would get some kind of a warning like it was years ago about deep Saturn information. In general, of course they dislike what is being shared most of the time, I can imagine. If Mari or us say that this or that information is classified, it is classified because their OWN decision, not because of Federation´s. Or it is some kind of information that is classified in general, both by the Federation and their own decision.

When Mari says she needs to be careful with this or that topic is mostly because of Youtube censorship and the Cabal itself. Not everything can be shared on that platform, and not everything in general can be shared without the Cabal taking us all down.

I hope that clears it up.

P.S. And yes, Jupiter, you are right. It´s precisely that. Thank you.

Tecumseh wrote:

Ok, controlled opposition was a bad choice of words. Maya Culpa. But I was under the impression that everything the Taygetans and Swaruunians say or do has to go through a Federation filter. They have said many times that some things are classified and they are not allowed to give that information. I am a bit confused here. Mari is always tweaking her stuff to avoid getting blocked, she said so on multiple occasions. Am I missing something?

There are things that I would love to know and I have asked them on the comment and questions thread. What was the proposal that HMAA1 and our people put towards the local Federation and got rejected? What is the name of the biosphere ship around Saturn, we have Vierra and Verona what about that one? Why does the "Prime Directive" blanket an entire "secondary" race as ignorant and not worthy of knowing the truth when quite a few of us down here are well aware of things and should not be restricted by some silly rule? Why is there "radio silence" with Agartha? Why are Taygetans not allowed anywhere near Federation machinations around the South Pole and Agarthan entrance ways?

WHY does the FED treat the representative of an Entire Constellation with contempt and rudeness (High Council 9 Alcyone M45)? Why all the lies on Federation level, and why did it take them (Tay and Swa) so long to get suspicious? Is Alcyone High Council considering sanctioning the Federation? Considering perhaps dropping out of the agreement? I don't like associating with liars and cheats personally, why should anyone be forced to do that? I thought HMAA1 was the Council and has broad powers in this. I can feel her frustration from here. What is her threshold? I for one would not want to be on her bad side.

I suspect you (Gosia) do know a bit more about these things than most of us. And you are also restricted from divulging some things under the same rules as Sky Crew. It's all very frustrating.

I do understand that controlled opposition means in some cases people who are working for the shady Cabal and have gotten paid or compensated and have sold their souls to the devil. I think there is also another category of opposition that is controlled through censorship and shunning, ostracizing and rudeness. Sky Crew I thought was/is still controlled this way. I am frustrated by the bullying by the Federation.

Why can't HMAA1 and HMR be the quadrant level "auditors"? Are they not Quadrant level UFoP? That may be naïve, but damn, it's a good question.

Anyway, I must be hearing something different when they mention the censorship that they have to endure. We are crossing wires somewhere Gosia. Sorry about that. No offense meant.

Gosia wrote:

Tecumseh wrote:

#19 2023-09-30 11:56:55

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Federation AI filter is to keep the matrix illusion in place. But with right chosen wording and symbolism can be surpassed. That is what Mari is able to do with carefully choosing what to say and how to say in her videos. She do not offend anyone, do not reveal incriminating identities of Federation members or of people(and non people) living currently on Earth. She also describe outer space reality in a manner that cannot be taken for any proof. She tells it how it is but without being definitive in the explanations.

They are targets. Cabal wants Taygeta and High Council 9 Alcyone very badly. Nazi's wanted Aldeberon right about the time the Vril Society (Shinonim) were counter intelligence in Hitler's inner circle.

Wes Penre in his studies uncovered much about the Pleiadians and thier role in the Orion Group wars. Or the Orion wars. Isis, daughter of Enlil was raped by Enki. Fled Earth for the Pleiades and left Ereskigal in charge of the underworld.  Some say Ereskigal = Hecate but I am not convinced. Anyway Pleiades and Taygeta have been on the hostile negatives radar. For multiple hundreds of thousands of years.

HMAA1 never goes anywhere without CAP that is 800k ahead of the F35, and an Urmah freaking Dreadnought on her 4 or 5. There is a reason for that. I believe Swaruunians are just as precious,  but they are absolutely fearless and killing them just makes them stronger.  It's alarming and badass.

And now we learn that Sofia, Minerva and Alenym are surfing the Astral and lower Astral. Which I felt by the way, before it was mentioned, they just confirmed it for me. They do that A LOT. I have been super sensitive lately and it's been obvious for weeks if not multiple months already. I'm still a bit dense, but I am working on it.

Mari is also super sensitive. She is me. In a nicer package. I am rough around the edges, my point of attention.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#20 2023-10-01 18:31:59

Ariya

Tecumseh wrote:

Wes Penre in his studies uncovered much about the Pleiadians and thier role in the Orion Group wars. Or the Orion wars. Isis, daughter of Enlil was raped by Enki. Fled Earth for the Pleiades and left Ereskigal in charge of the underworld.  Some say Ereskigal = Hecate but I am not convinced. Anyway Pleiades and Taygeta have been on the hostile negatives radar. For multiple hundreds of thousands of years.

Are you familiar with this transcript? Swaruu of Erra dispels the idea that Enki and Enlil are individual brothers and are actually groups of people. Different factions (or groups with differing ideas) on Earth.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/enki-enl … ct-contact

I see the Wes Penre Papers as somewhat interesting, but ultimately they are a ‘limited hangout’ (perception management.) Wes Penre’s work is heavily based on Zachariah Sitchin’s narrative that Enki made humans in a test tube with some of his gunk.  He also heavily promotes the Orion Queen for some reason… 

¯\_㋡_/¯

,-,-,--,--( ° >--ུ

#21 2023-10-01 21:19:43

Tecumseh

Ariya wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Are you familiar with this transcript? Swaruu of Erra dispels the idea that Enki and Enlil are individual brothers and are actually groups of people. Different factions (or groups with differing ideas) on Earth.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/enki-enl … ct-contact

I see the Wes Penre Papers as somewhat interesting, but ultimately they are a ‘limited hangout’ (perception management.) Wes Penre’s work is heavily based on Zachariah Sitchin’s narrative that Enki made humans in a test tube with some of his gunk.  He also heavily promotes the Orion Queen for some reason… 

¯\_㋡_/¯

,-,-,--,--( ° >--ུ

Yes, I read and re-read that transcript and I might read it again. Wes always prefaced his stuff with the fact that these people go by multiple names and appear throughout history as different figures. All of them being of the same essence. Enki and Enlil the same as all the begats in Genesis. The descendants of Adam being a people, not just a person.

Wes did become a bit religious in his later years (he had some med work done and lives in Serbia now) and his video series on the pantheon of characters leading from the creation of this solar system to the present day is fantastical and all centered on the Orion Queen as an all powerful "aspect of Sofia". A Mother Earth figure. To this day he calls all space beyond the Van Allen bands "Orion". It is a bit eccentric. But I like him, so I check in on him every once in a while to see where he is going.

He published some books that are doing very well. I am considering buying them one day to see where he has grown since the WPP. New information comes to light all the time that may contradict what you said or presented from other people in the past. I sometimes wonder if he is aware of Cosmic Agency and the Tay and Swa information. But no one I contact and ask that question has ever responded to me. Greer, Wes and Nassim are three that come to mind. Never heard a peep back. Except Nassim, his handlers suggested I join the paid member ship students of his Resonance Science Foundation https://www.resonancescience.org/about-nassim-haramein . 10 based math and "Unified Physics" might just be WAY beyond my understanding of Physics.

I prefer to wish I had my memories back, of base 12 mathematics and a Telepathic/Spoken word language that flows 1000 times faster than clunky old English. English is supposed to be root based in Draco language; I heard from a very well respected professor or academic in linguistics who I can't remember her name. Probably someone who knows David Icke. It has been said that English is a Draconian language. That's enough reason for me to wish I remembered Taygetan.

I'll bet Gosia and many other starseeds wish they remembered their native star tounge! Conversing in 10 minutes what it takes a human a month has GOT to be a huge advantage in life.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer