You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-27 20:44:29

Has anyone encountered the inter-dimensional beings known as Bigfoot?

I've had many interactions with the bigfoot in the last 3 months, and its been interesting to say the least.

I live in the forest bordering on to a large National park in Australia. The Australian Originals call them "Yowie's", The local Original elders has stated that the Yowie's are guardians of a portal close by where I live.

I would love to hear other peoples experiences.

#2 2023-09-28 02:05:54

Lyran

Re: Has anyone encountered the inter-dimensional beings known as Bigfoot?

That thing will eat you. Don’t go near it.

#3 2023-09-28 10:17:31

Lyran wrote:

That thing will eat you. Don’t go near it.

Not the ones around here. Many of the locals have had experiences with them as well and no harm. Its a strong community here, theres respect from both sides.

They let me know when they're coming through. Knocks, branches breaking, crashing through the forest or standing outside for a while then leave.

I got to experience it going in and out of this reality running up a steep forested hill yesterday. That was interesting to experience. I didnt see it but listening to it running and crashing through the forest while I flanked him by the noise. There was an opening and thinking I'd be able to see him, it darted up another 50 meters ahead so I couldnt see it. Amazing to witness.

The ridge line past my place takes them to a portal the elders talk about.

#4 2023-09-28 13:03:44

Horton HaW

I have heard mixed things. They certainly can harm you if it feels threatened. It is said they can teleport.They are very territorial.

If you leave them gifts they appear to appreciate this. I listened to a guy a few times who said he communicated with them.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-28 13:17:25)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-09-28 13:41:10

@Horton HaW

I have left them gifts. I lay a bunch of lady finger bananas on an upside down pot. Next day one was peeled off and the rest sitting on top. Any other animal would have knocked it off.

Next day Im walking up to my place and feel something going on in my hoodie pocket. It felt like they were next to me. It was weird. Got home and took my hoodie off and a seed pod comes out of my hoodie pocket. It felt like a female. I think the family have come to check me out.

I have heard of regressive ones. The ones with red eyes.

#6 2023-09-28 14:34:59

Tecumseh

You can smell them for a quarter mile,  half mile. I grew up in the woods. They are smart and very illusive. Big and silent, very stealthy.  Except for the smell. They can't hide that. Signs they leave behind are few and far between.They take out what they bring in.

The Moose leave them alone.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2023-09-28 15:06:23

Jupiter 9

I did a quick search and I don't think Gosia has made a video about this in the English channel yet, but I remember reading a translation of one of Robert's video about Big Foot. (It in an unofficial translation so it may have some errors)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE MYSTERY OF YETI – SASQUATCH - BIGFOOT

Despejando Enigmas
Posted on October 2, 2018

Robert Carbonell, presentation

Hello and welcome to the channel Clearing Enigmas. Today's video is titled The Mystery of the Yeti, it consists of two parts, of two conversations. The first I did with Anéeka and Swaruu and the second only with Swaruu, an extraterrestrial women of the star Taygeta of the Pleiades and collaborators of this channel, this is already disclosure and they will not stop us. We start and see you at end of the video.

First conversation

Robert.- What do you know about the Yeti, what is it?

Swaruu.- The Yeti is the same creature as Big Foot - like the black bear and the polar bear, both are bears. They are anthropomorphic semi-terrestrial creatures, they are highly telepathic, so it is difficult to see them. They are almost or semi intra-terrestrial, because they live in shallow cavities that they hide with natural looking camouflaged doors. They are mostly carnivores and are responsible for the most of the disappearances of people in the US national parks, they catch their victims from "spider holes" like the Vietcong. One moment the girl is there, the next, no longer.

Governments know about these creatures and cover it up, its why they choose to respect national parks, because they also have esoteric reasons for the Cabal Illuminati entities that are involved, at least in their minds.

As with any race there are positives ones, but most are shy and fierce. They are three to four meters high. Chewbacca in Star Wars is put there by the Cabal under the agenda of secretly telling the public that Bigfoot is linked to UFO activity, Chewbacca is a Bigfoot. The negatives have modified them like any other race for military purposes and an example of this is the Yeti that reptiles released as a test and is the cause of the strange deaths at the Dyatlov Pass in Russia, where there was also radiation from the negative ship which came down to release that creature.

Governments, especially the US government, hides them, as well as all their evidence under the parameters or tricks they use to hide UFOs. They use ridicule and denial (joke.- A Big Foot claims to have seen a Chuck Norris), but there they are, and the rangers know it, but prefer to shut up and keep their mouth tightly shut like pilots with UFOs. But recently many rangers are speaking up, because the Bigfoot have become more hostile, either because their natural habitat has shrunk a lot or they get angry and desperate, or reptiles at bases like Dulce are releasing them in order to incite terror.

The last incident recorded by us that did not come to light, is that a Delta Force team entered Mount Shasta National Park with the aim of finding and killing a murderous Bigfoot who was out of control. Of a team of twelve Delta Force, eight of them lost their lives, this happened on January 6, 2018. Also during the explosion of Mount St Helens in 1980, the National Guard took entire shipments in large military trucks of those killed by the volcano, we also have a helicopter registered Chinese double rotor that took it out of the area affected by the volcano in a network that hung below.

They are very real and 3D, only the government hides them, that is why they have rangers to contain them. "Missing 411", this is how those who disappear in the national forests of the US are known, by researcher David Paulides who was the first serious person to disclose this in his books with the same name. It is said that it is reptiles that abduct the missing people, and I do not doubt it, but more than 90% of cases are due to Bigfoot.

Now comes the second part where I speak only with Swaruu about Bigfoot or Sasquatch.

Second conversation

Swaruu.- Otherwise, why are they following true Sasquatchs as a project of the Bentra with Eridiana. (Bentra is the name of the Taygetean biosphere ship)

Robert.- Are Sasquatchs intelligent like humans? You commented they are aggressive and carnivorous.

Swaruu.- You cannot measure one creature with the intelligence parameters of another, however, in many ways they are more intelligent. That they don’t have an advanced civilization as you would expect does not mean they are not advanced, it just means that they have transcended the need to have a civilization by carrying everything inside. They are highly telepathic to the extent that 3D frequencies do not affect them, this is the reason for research from Eridania and the team in Bentra.

Other examples of creatures evolved in consciousness, to the degree of not needing a society or a civilization as such, are those of the cetacean family, dolphins and Whales, all highly telepathic.

They have their inner world and 3D artificial lunar frequencies don’t affect them either.

Robert.- That is to say Swaruu, there are beings on Earth that the moon frequencies do not affect, but why? This is a sensitive issue.

Swaruu.- When the frequency is high enough and the output power is also high, they are simply not on the same existential level as the lunar frequencies. Just because they have a physical body on one plane does not mean that they are in that consciousness, a physical body is only a projection on a lower plane of an idea, of an intention of "something" above. That is to say that if the lunar frequencies are transmitting in an AM radio range all that is in FM will not be affected, whales and Sasquatchs among other beings are in FM, humans and their consciousnesses are in AM, so it affects them.

Robert.- Ok, I understand a little. For an example autistic children are in this dimension but their consciousness would be in another?

Swaruu.- Partly yes, but it's more like my example with radio frequencies.

Robert.- Ok, yes, but the Sasquatchs and the whales, dolphins and cetaceans are a bit different in the way they act with humans. Marine animals are friendly and Sasquatchs are not.

Swaruu.- That is due to other factors, not only in terms of frequency range strictly speaking, the Sasquatchs themselves have better ways of taking refuge and of disappearing than cetaceans that cannot be hidden. Cetaceans try to be friendly because of that, perhaps, the Sasquatchs do not, also by their very nature.

Sasquatchs can be very aggressive and they also fear humans a lot because they are invasive, humans have also greatly limited their habitat, so they do not find enough food and this causes them to turn to human flesh, even so the population of Sasquatchs has increased, it has not declined in recent years adding to the problem, and they are not a single variety but several, at least five defined varieties. They are aggressive, although it depends on each individual. There are many who are friendly in some cases with humans and all are carnivorous.

Robert.- Do they live in tribes?

Swaruu.- Yes, although many work or live alone, especially large males, they are semi intra- terrestrial, only surfacing to hunt. They use underground networks of labyrinths that they themselves make, also use natural formations, use traps like the "spider nest" consisting of a cave and above it has a very heavy lid made of flat rock full of plants that opens above, despite weighing more than a ton they lift it easily.

They leave, grab a hiker and disappear covering the opening again. The rescue team could go over the entrance, but it is so large that they don’t see it, they would need to search all over the area with ground penetration radar, which is difficult because of the terrain. Also in Bentra with Eridania they still study a case Ian Lot (?), Ptarr is involved (in this case), as he is called, he does it from here.

Robert.- What a terrible death, what an unpleasant experience for hikers. Yes, you told me.

Swaruu.- They like children, they are easier to eat, but there is evidence that Sometimes they keep human children as pets.

Robert.- You leave me speechless.

Swaruu.- There are already Sasquatchs all over the world, but with greater concentration of what are the big species in the USA, Siberia and Asia.

Robert.- Have you seen one of these Sasquatchs up close?

Swaruu.- Not close, only with instrumentation on screen. In Russia they are called Menk and they are as real as bears. I have to say goodbye.

Robert.- Thank you, bye.

Swaruu.- See you later Robert, take care, thank you for being there, bye.

Robert Carbonell, epilogue

Hello again, the Taygeteans within their biology projects are following true Sasquatchs. Because of the conversation I had with Anéeka and Swaruu, the negatives have modified them like any other race for war purposes and an example of this is the specimen that the reptiles released as evidence in the case of Dyatlov in Russia.

With Eridania I could only speak once and I would have liked to have more conversations with her since she was in charge of this and other projects, but some days all the Taygetean ships were withdrawn, including Bentra the biosphere ship.

I also keep the following phrase: "That they don’t have an advanced civilization as you would expect does not mean they are not advanced, it just means that they have transcended the need to have a civilization by carrying everything inside. They are highly telepathic to the extent that 3D frequencies do not affect them, this is the reason for research from Eridania and the team in Bentra.

This artificial density in which we find ourselves, this 3D Matrix, among other things prevents us from being telepathic, but it seems that some of the beings on Earth are not affected, such as cetaceans and the different species of Sasquatchs that are telepathic. In other words, if for example the moon frequencies are transmitting in AM radio range, everything in FM will not be affected. The whales and the Sasquatchs among other beings are in FM, humans and their consciousnesses are in AM, that's why it affects them .. When the power is high enough and the power output is high enough it is simply not in the same existential plane of frequencies.

Having a physical body on a plane does not mean that they are in that consciousness and as Swaruu says: “ A physical body is only a projection in a lower plane of an idea, of an intention of "something" above ". They are also not just one variety there are more varieties, there are at least five defined and all are carnivorous, also in Bentra with Eridania they still study the case of Ian Lot, Ptarr is involved, the name of the Taygetean that participated in the chats.

The largest concentration of the big species are in the USA and Siberia and Asia.

We will end this program that I wanted to share with everyone and remember to wake up to the truth that there is a non-human intelligence behind civilization guiding and exploiting it.

My special thanks, once again, to all my collaborators of the Pleiadian race, especially Swaruu of Erra.

Thank you for watching and listening, a big hug and until the next program, Ciao.

. o o o. https://youtu.be/GB4Mb-TeMo8

The timeless scribe

Transcribed by Toni Ruiz of Sociedad Taygeta

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1212334 … oup_header

English translation by SpaceMonkey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-28 15:07:15)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-09-28 17:05:19

Uurloq

If I remember correctly Gosia has recently promised to do the English video about Yeti/Bigfoot soon, requested by Daniel James.

I hope you do the vampire's one too. smile

#9 2023-09-28 17:32:38

Jupiter 9

Oh so I spoiled the surprise. lol smile But the viewers reading the forum are very few so it'll still be a surprise for the vast majority of the English audience.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-09-28 21:32:10

Lyran

CyndrielDreams, may I ask which national park you refer to? I live in Parramatta, NSW wink

#11 2023-09-28 21:56:12

@Jupiter 9 Thank you.

@Lyran Mount Jerusalem National Park.

#12 2023-09-28 21:58:37

Tecumseh wrote:

You can smell them for a quarter mile,  half mile. I grew up in the woods. They are smart and very illusive. Big and silent, very stealthy.  Except for the smell. They can't hide that. Signs they leave behind are few and far between.They take out what they bring in.

The Moose leave them alone.

Thats soo true. I came outside my place and smelled them but couldnt see. I made this over reactionary smell gestures and said out load, what is that smell and they quickly left. They are very pongy lol.

#13 2023-09-29 06:09:00

Lyran

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Fantastic location! Ahhh Australia smile♥️:)

#14 2023-09-29 23:12:07

Lyran wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8743/s3kPJA.jpg

View from my place over looking the canopy of Jerusalem and Wollumbin in the background.

#15 2023-09-30 05:38:56

Lyran

Cyndrieldreams wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

View from my place over looking the canopy of Jerusalem and Wollumbin in the background.

This is wowing for me. Couldn’t tell you how bad I’m trying to get us out of this 5G soup…

#16 2023-09-30 06:35:52

Lyran wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:
Lyran wrote:

This is wowing for me. Couldn’t tell you how bad I’m trying to get us out of this 5G soup…

Do the best to get out of the 5G. My area doesnt have it, but the Mayor has asked us about having a 5G tower. We all declined, but Im sure the Mayor will be pressured more by the Govt.

If youre looking for a place, look at the 5G map of Australia first.

#17 2023-09-30 14:29:21

Tecumseh

Cyndrieldreams wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Do the best to get out of the 5G. My area doesnt have it, but the Mayor has asked us about having a 5G tower. We all declined, but Im sure the Mayor will be pressured more by the Govt.

If youre looking for a place, look at the 5G map of Australia first.

Let me know if any of you get to Marysville over by the Yarra Ranges, You can go see my cousin and his sculpture garden. He had to rebuild from scratch after 2009. He got burned out.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#18 2023-10-01 10:49:00

Lyran

Photo of interdimensional creatures taken last Tuesday IMG-4337.jpg
Edit - is most likely camera glitch but I cannot recreate the light effects from same position

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-02 08:50:50)

Board footer