You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-20 16:43:59

StarDeity
Banned

Conscious and Subconscious?

I have been wondering about a subject relating to the subconscious mind...
I notice sometimes that while I am sleeping or in vigil state, my mind or rather unconscious mind? is speaking and saying things... feels like things that I don't think myself, and my conscious mind feels like it is retracted and just listening to portions of what I call "my other self" is saying... she speaks with my stellar family, and apparently she's been rude to them, and saying things I consciously wouldn't think about nor say, and they get mad at me for stuff she's said, and when I wake up I don't remember anything... or just occasionally some of it... sad
I don't know what to make of this, or how I could change it...
I've been trying to program my mind telling her to be nice and polite to them and to not be rude, but apparently she continues to be rude, and they get mad at me up there...
I don't know what to do about it, how I could change it...
The least I want is to offend people and make them feel bad and be mad at me, and I have no idea why would I be rude to anyone in my sleep, or why this happens...
I wonder if I could be parasitized or something, because this keeps happening without my awareness...
and then they tell me about it, how I've been rude to them and stuff... U___U
I don't want this... all I want is harmony and be friends with everyone up there...

I wish there was info given by Tay/Swas about this...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-20 16:45:00)

#2 2023-09-20 23:05:38

Alec

Re: Conscious and Subconscious?

Star, have you considered that maybe your vibration has been low recently? This can impact you. Did something bad happened to you recently that changed your frequency?

#3 2023-09-21 00:09:15

StarDeity
Banned

I've grown tired of living life as a human in this putrid matrix... I feel miserable.

#4 2023-09-21 00:25:30

Horton HaW

StarDeity wrote:

I've grown tired of living life as a human in this putrid matrix... I feel miserable.

Things are very difficult right now. I would protect yourself. There is a lot of murky stuff being perpetrated, especially during sleep. They are targeting delta brain activity a great deal. Go find something fun or creative to lift yourself. Don't take things so seriously. All things pass. smile

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-09-21 19:45:58

StarDeity
Banned

I try... but it's complicated too.

ty

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-21 19:46:06)

#6 2023-09-22 11:53:37

It is called higher self. And then there are literal voices in your head and they are normal. They come from subconscious field of all 3d people combined.

You have to learn how to disconnect from 3d humanity.

If you still have parts in 3d, then yes, your 3d self is speaking stuff, no offense.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-22 11:54:57)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2023-09-28 02:26:40

StarDeity
Banned

The ETs speak to the subconscious mind through channeling... not such a good idea, because I've come to find that that one is different from the conscious one, like being two different people  in one...
The unconscious/subconscious side person might even have a different personality and ideals than the person in the conscious side, and it's so wrong imo that some ETs like to speak to the subconscious mind of a person instead of the conscious person instead, because of the different personalities... It's horrid to me that they don't seem to take so seriously the conscious person, and take the subconscious mind of the person more seriously, apparently....

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-28 02:31:19)

#8 2023-09-28 02:33:47

Scott Summers

CM is right, unfortunately.

When there is a conflict between the conscious and subconscious, the subconscious prevails.

One function of the conscious mind is to act as a gatekeeper to determine which thoughts we accept as ours as which thoughts we reject. (See Mari’s video on Telepathy).

The only way is to reprogram the subconscious. That is the only way true change occurs.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-09-28 02:45:50)

#9 2023-09-28 23:05:18

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

The ETs speak to the subconscious mind through channeling... not such a good idea, because I've come to find that that one is different from the conscious one, like being two different people  in one...
The unconscious/subconscious side person might even have a different personality and ideals than the person in the conscious side, and it's so wrong imo that some ETs like to speak to the subconscious mind of a person instead of the conscious person instead, because of the different personalities... It's horrid to me that they don't seem to take so seriously the conscious person, and take the subconscious mind of the person more seriously, apparently....

I am with you in your sentiments and your plight. You are not alone. We can lend you strength from our collective.  We are overwhelmed at times because of the law of Dominant frequency. 

But we are krafty and have some REALLY HIGH vibrational people here that are thinking of you right now. I hope you feel it.  cool

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-09-29 17:08:12

StarDeity
Banned

I want to feel it...

I've been deceived and betrayed by ETs, and played with my feelings and emotions too...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-29 17:08:59)

#11 2023-09-29 18:41:19

Tecumseh

Scott Summers wrote:

CM is right, unfortunately.

When there is a conflict between the conscious and subconscious, the subconscious prevails.

One function of the conscious mind is to act as a gatekeeper to determine which thoughts we accept as ours as which thoughts we reject. (See Mari’s video on Telepathy).

The only way is to reprogram the subconscious. That is the only way true change occurs.

I've been actively trying to reprogram my subconscious for years now, especially the last few months. I tried some tricks and I think they worked. 

I remembered some of my earliest memories, 4-6 years old and how I thought back then. Earliest was fever dreams when I was 4, Mom said I reached 105-106 during a blizzard.  We got 7 feet of snow with drifts to 10 feet. This would have been in 71'. The cars were "gone" the next morning and my Mom had to open a window I think to crawl out? The door was blocked by a drift? It's fuzzy,  but we found the cars and did a lot of tunneling.

Hey CM! Maybe you can try this. Ŵhat I did was go back and pick times that were so significant that you remember. Like the time I was 5 or 6 and I was swimming in a pool or stream in the black forest in Deutschland near Niederbridebach, and I sunk to the bottom and summoned somebody (I learned later it was probably Hecate) and my heart slowed way down, my breathing stopped and I was at peace. Until my cousin Siggy yanked me out of the pool was when I think I passed out.

I think Hecate stuck with me to this day. So if I have a subconscious arguing with people in the astral, they are getting an earful. In fact I know they are.

I was adorable and VERY energetic. I zingged until my mid to late 30's. Manic Depressive....of course! And boy do I know Doctors.  Let me tell ya.

Anyway what I did was command my subconscious to forget everything I had learned from those times up until my early 50's. This was hard to do and took months. Just shelve it all.  Don't wipe it, some of it was good. Start over from scratch.

It worked for me because the only voices/words I listened to at the time were the WPP and then Gosià. I stuck with our people because it was so much clearer and better pedigree than Wes's sources. Although he did mention many conversations with a step-down. Who's step down it makes you wonder. The WPP and Taygetan Swaruunian data has congruence in some places.

I think Mari should scan the WPP for hints in her search for the truth. If she hasn't done so already. In her Federation anal exam inquires. It's about time those criminals got some scrutiny. Do they have freedom of information act in the UFoP? Is Alenym well versed in Galactic Maritime Law? Would she be the Judge or would her Captain? Toleka could hold trials!  Extra-GF. GML existed before the GF, and it will exist after the GF is gone.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-29 21:34:22

Yeah, what you wrote there Tecumseh, I have heard it from my spiritual teacher as well. She said that her human childhood was so crappy that she decided to archive it and use her memory for something nicer.

I am not sure if she used a word archive or delete, but it is the same thing - you put a program in your subconscious to forgive everyone, resolve all quantum entanglements in that period and when you have cleaned that period nice and cozy, you can zip/winrar it so you remember only love and happiness, all other stuff goes into your personal black hole.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-29 21:35:24)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#13 2023-09-29 22:11:52

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

I have been wondering about a subject relating to the subconscious mind...
I notice sometimes that while I am sleeping or in vigil state, my mind or rather unconscious mind? is speaking and saying things... feels like things that I don't think myself, and my conscious mind feels like it is retracted and just listening to portions of what I call "my other self" is saying... she speaks with my stellar family, and apparently she's been rude to them, and saying things I consciously wouldn't think about nor say, and they get mad at me for stuff she's said, and when I wake up I don't remember anything... or just occasionally some of it... sad
I don't know what to make of this, or how I could change it...
I've been trying to program my mind telling her to be nice and polite to them and to not be rude, but apparently she continues to be rude, and they get mad at me up there...
I don't know what to do about it, how I could change it...
The least I want is to offend people and make them feel bad and be mad at me, and I have no idea why would I be rude to anyone in my sleep, or why this happens...
I wonder if I could be parasitized or something, because this keeps happening without my awareness...
and then they tell me about it, how I've been rude to them and stuff... U___U
I don't want this... all I want is harmony and be friends with everyone up there...

I wish there was info given by Tay/Swas about this...

makes total sense. the subconscious is as conscious as what we call our "conscious mind", just doing a different job in the mind body system, and it has much greater options and capabilities than We, the conscious mind, because it does a different job than we do and needs these to fulfil that.

and yes, when your subconscious it annoyed with your star family or whatever it may show that to them if it wants to. to think you could control the subconscious is a huge mistake in my opinion, comes from new age ideology either way, i've seen and witnessed it more in a complementary way together with the conscious mind (which is the one i am talking with to you right now) and not as something "sub"ordinate.

and yes, if you want to change something about that situation your subconscious has with your star family or whatever you could maybe try to talk to it. it has a very subtle voice, most of the time. also it could be some sort of personal conflict with whoever you are avoiding and that's where this comes from, that's my personal guess. you will know best smile

#14 2023-09-29 22:17:09

Tecumseh

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Yeah, what you wrote there Tecumseh, I have heard it from my spiritual teacher as well. She said that her human childhood was so crappy that she decided to archive it and use her memory for something nicer.

I am not sure if she used a word archive or delete, but it is the same thing - you put a program in your subconscious to forgive everyone, resolve all quantum entanglements in that period and when you have cleaned that period nice and cozy, you can zip/winrar it so you remember only love and happiness, all other stuff goes into your personal black hole.

Exactly! I did it with hours and hours of shadow work. I dropped out and eventually lost my marriage over it. I couldn't explain what I was doing to anyone.  Nobody would listen anyway.  It was like they were programed not to listen.

Yes! You forgive everyone! They do that in 12 step programs. You don't hate, you don't envy, you don't hold grudges or vendetta. You love everyone because they are all just you, again, having a different perspective/point of attention. And you learn to love yourself again.  Your self confidence comes back. And some of your joy.

I'm on the tail end of this project.  It has taken me years and two hospital stays. They make you go away when they don't understand you.  And they leave you,  your family.  It is very hard and traumatic. But worth every step.

Things come back. Your childhood comes back while you are pushing 60. Telepathy,  astral travel, intuitive empathy, bio feedback (lots of internal probing that you can feel) that takes a while to get used to. You can tell the difference between synthetic Telepathy and natural.....sometimes.

I'm a works in progress still. You also learn to navigate life on your own without a partner, which I never did. It matures you emotionally and Intellectually. You BE a starseed like you are.  You get to be yourself. No putting on your daily mask to be around others.

I hope this helps you even just a little bit. I'm sure the journey is personalized anyway. Everyone will see things slightly differently.  Different perspectives smile

There is more, I'm sure, it will come up. This is the best place to be for a life's journey. I Kind of hope we don't gain more than double our people here, it might be too many people on the Forum. I like our tight knit group.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-09-29 22:31:32

Yeah, it is heartwarming to have this forum. Like, I watch Mari and CA literally every other day, several times a week.

I attend spiritual center where we meditate, we do shadow work together, people enjoy my translations of CA material, but originals are in English/Spanish.

Many people in Latvia if they are in 50s or 60s can't read English, Spanish even less. We have books from Barbara Marciniak from so called Pleiadians, but that's it. I might ask Gosia permission to compile material and make a book eventually with all rights going to her.

When I did a lecture on CA material in our native language, people were amazed and interested.

So yeah, I am not sure which country you are from Tecumseh, but in post USSR countries not many people from Gen X know English.

And my spiritual teacher`s current incarnation started in 1960. She is 63. Very smart and wise woman, she knew she would travel a lot, so she learned English while young despite near zero applicability of it in USSR.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-29 22:32:58)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#16 2023-09-29 23:08:00

Tecumseh

I've met many people from the former USSR and I liked them all.  They have an inner strength that many Americans lack. I hate to say it but it's true.  Mainstream Americans are as dumb as a box of rocks.

I can say that because I am first generation American, Green Mountain boy. Vermont.  Mom is Vlaandren (Flemish small town or Antwerp) and dad Parisian.

Hey I hope StarDeity is reading these posts! This is good stuff, it might help a diety.. big_smile

CM, you are doing what you are doing in the place that you are for a reason. Most likely that you planned pre-natally or off world pre-immersion. Those are the me's that are the ones I am going to concentrate on next. See if I can get more insight.

In case you ever make it to Vermont here is a tourist preparation video. I live in a bigger town, but the etiquette is still good to know.

https://youtu.be/snji7XmKN94?si=Egw-E1B-PVjGV6-f

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Yeah, it is heartwarming to have this forum. Like, I watch Mari and CA literally every other day, several times a week.

I attend spiritual center where we meditate, we do shadow work together, people enjoy my translations of CA material, but originals are in English/Spanish.

Many people in Latvia if they are in 50s or 60s can't read English, Spanish even less. We have books from Barbara Marciniak from so called Pleiadians, but that's it. I might ask Gosia permission to compile material and make a book eventually with all rights going to her.

When I did a lecture on CA material in our native language, people were amazed and interested.

So yeah, I am not sure which country you are from Tecumseh, but in post USSR countries not many people from Gen X know English.

And my spiritual teacher`s current incarnation started in 1960. She is 63. Very smart and wise woman, she knew she would travel a lot, so she learned English while young despite near zero applicability of it in USSR.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-29 23:09:28)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer