You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-05 15:10:10

Fractaloop

Taygetean Numbers

Hi all,
Following the video, Free Energy (Zero Point) and Base 12 Extraterrestrial Mathematics - Information from Outside Earth, I have created a typeface(font) and a script to show how the typeface could be used.
---
Links:
1.preview version
2.code version

typeface.jpg
Fig 1. Typeface(typeface.mjs)

clock-face.jpg
Fig 2. Digital Clock (clock.mjs)

grid.jpg
Fig 3. Taygetean Number Grid (app.mjs)

The purpose of creating the script is to further the cultural exchange and allow new applications and collaboration. Hopefully, it's useful to someone; I will add more stuff as the discussion goes on. I am also open to suggestions and collaborations.

Feel to use my work for your purposes

My time to yours

Last edited by Fractaloop (2023-10-05 17:31:01)

#2 2023-10-05 16:03:26

Rocketmidget

Re: Taygetean Numbers

Wow man. That took some work! Props to you my friend.

#3 2023-10-05 17:35:49

Fractaloop

@Rocketmidget and @mes333 Thanks, enjoy !

mes333 wrote:

I tried to convert your Taygetean Numbers Typeface on font squirrel to create a web based "WOFF" format but doesn't seem to be working, I will try couple more platforms. Probably cause it is Numbers and not character based perhaps. That said looks great on my desktop. Thanks again for all your work very neat!

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/tools/webfont-generator

I am glad you like it and I used Transfonter to convert the files to 'WOFF'. I have updated the links on the post, in the 'code version'(sandbox environment) is a folder with the 'WOFF' font files and other files

My time to yours

#4 2023-10-05 17:59:11

mes333

Fractaloop wrote:

@Rocketmidget and @mes333 Thanks, enjoy !

mes333 wrote:

I tried to convert your Taygetean Numbers Typeface on font squirrel to create a web based "WOFF" format but doesn't seem to be working, I will try couple more platforms. Probably cause it is Numbers and not character based perhaps. That said looks great on my desktop. Thanks again for all your work very neat!

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/tools/webfont-generator

I am glad you like it and I used Transfonter to convert the files to 'WOFF'. I have updated the links on the post, in the 'code version'(sandbox environment) is a folder with the 'WOFF' font files and other files

My time to yours

Cool I see it now... very snazzy!

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#5 2023-10-05 20:16:32

Horton HaW

Very nice!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2023-10-09 17:55:14

mes333

Fractaloop wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/6Z4ZXrH/typeface.jpg

This got me wondering if the Taygetans clock/time keeping method would use something like colons to separate concepts like our Earthly clocks use hours/minutes/seconds?

Example: 00:00:00 am/pm

Then again they might have no need for clocks as time is more personal concept. And frequencies are used more for time travelling I believe? Ah ha Maybe I have found my question for Athena’s live chat soon.

Last edited by mes333 (2023-10-09 18:06:48)

#7 2023-10-09 21:35:24

Lyran

Thanks Heeps! I’ve dreamed to have these charted so well since I first saw the video. That was an experience I’ll never forget.

#8 2023-10-11 08:37:41

Fractaloop

mes333 wrote:
Fractaloop wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/6Z4ZXrH/typeface.jpg

This got me wondering if the Taygetans clock/time keeping method would use something like colons to separate concepts like our Earthly clocks use hours/minutes/seconds?

Example: 00:00:00 am/pm

Then again they might have no need for clocks as time is more personal concept. And frequencies are used more for time travelling I believe? Ah ha Maybe I have found my question for Athena’s live chat soon.

Interesting, they probably have their own methods. Since our hours minutes and seconds are based on Modular arithmetic, the numbers 00 are the final number e.g 12 for hours, 60 for minutes, and 60 for seconds

so 00:00:00 is 12 hours 60 minutes and 60 seconds on the clock face (see the examples)
00-00-00.png
3-05-00.png

Looking forward to seeing your designs with the typeface smile

My time to yours

#9 2023-10-11 08:38:55

Fractaloop

@Horton HaW thank you, @Lyran you are welcome, and me too I will never forget that first experience smile

#10 2023-10-11 09:25:34

mes333

@Fractaloop thanks for pointing out about the 00:00:00 is actually more like 12:60:60, makes sense I hadn't even thought about that and then remembered my high school swim team days and the timing clock there which actually had 60 on it. Many thanks again for all your hard work on this. I am still in the playing around stag but enjoying the typeface you made!

timer-clock-in-a-swimming-pool-picture-id477758761

#11 2023-10-11 12:06:43

Fractaloop

mes333 wrote:

@Fractaloop thanks for pointing out about the 00:00:00 is actually more like 12:60:60, makes sense I hadn't even thought about that and then remembered my high school swim team days and the timing clock there which actually had 60 on it. Many thanks again for all your hard work on this. I am still in the playing around stag but enjoying the typeface you made!

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/ti … d477758761

Yes indeed digital clocks have changed everything

Enjoy yourself

Last edited by Fractaloop (2023-10-11 12:06:58)

#12 2023-10-11 17:35:32

Pymander

Great job on the font! I sometimes feel like I'm in kindergarten relearning all of the basics.

One thing I wonder in regards to time is how they time things like sporting events. Let's say someone can run a 6-minute mile on Earth, how does that translate in 5D where time isn't the same? Do they even keep time for things like that I wonder?

#13 2023-10-28 17:25:47

Fractaloop

thanks, yes alot of relearning for me too. Well according to one of the videos 1 day here is like 4 days in Taygeta, it would be interesting to find out anyway

Board footer