You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-07 11:29:32

WXMM

On the conjecture of immersion

I guess the actual manipulation of avatars is not the soul, but neutrino communication devices and computers. The soul manipulates the 5D body and the body feigns death, so what the soul perceives is the signal sent back from the avatar. The soul does not manipulate the avatar, it still thinks that the 5D body is active, and it thinks that it is operating the 5D body. Its idea was passed on to the incarnation by neutrinos. The avatar is sent back to the computer through the energy matrix and mapped to the 5D brain. 5D feigning death feels like a dream.

Because the 3D avatar is only manipulated by the energy matrix of neutrinos, not directly by the soul, the soul will not return to the origin after the death of the avatar, because the soul is manipulating the 5D body, and now the 5D body is very good.

I wonder if 3D avatars have no soul and no aura, because some people who have opened their third eyes say that they see some people without aura. They may be incarnations.

#2 2021-02-08 17:20:52

Albert

Re: On the conjecture of immersion

WXMM wrote:

I wonder if 3D avatars have no soul and no aura, because some people who have opened their third eyes say that they see some people without aura. They may be incarnations.

The aura is a special type of pranic energy (or properly stated, Vayu energy, aka, life force energy) which is generated mostly by the Svadhisthana chakra (or sex chakra). The amount if energy this auric field generates depends on several factors, so lets just say it varies from person to person. But it can have the power to project itself to others as often seen by charismatic and/or powerful people. 

Personally, I have only seen an aura once, long ago, almost forty years now, after eating some of  magic mushrooms. I will never forget it. It  was a small group of people, about 4 or 5 and it surrounded only one person in the group, a person, that seemed to have a Svengali effect on many others (not myself). The light aura, essentially white in this case, not only surrounded the individual but also projected out from him into the other that surrounded him. The others had no noticeable aura of their own. Knowing all the people involved, I can say the non-aura people were followers (although smart and well educated), unlike the guy that projected the aura. He never had power over me but I clearly felt his power and innately understood it at the time.

So to up, the lack of a visible, strong, or powerful aura is “more of a stage of development”. In many cases, not all,  these people have had a particular type of kundalini/Shatki rising that gives them a charismatic quality, often with a certain sexual prowess and intelligence - yet may not have a spiritual focus. Great actors and some powerful politicians, like a Bill Clinton or a Trump have this ability to project their aura or will outward and people do feel this power.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Board footer