You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-05 18:05:54

Horton HaW

Question to our Stellar friends about the time line deadline.

I am curious why is the deadline for this reset into 2025 and 2030 so important? Clearly the deadlines for Agenda 2030 are there and we know who is pushing these deadlines. So why is this deadline so important? Why the increased push? Anybody else is also welcome to join in. I am finding this very curious indeed.

Here are 2 transcripts worth a reread.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/the-w … munication

Quote:

It all depends on humans. On what they manifest as I have been saying and I have tired of saying. Nothing is set in stone. Everything I describe above is not deterministic ... they are in control of everything. And I mean the people themselves.

I know it does not look like that from there, from the surface and from the point of view of the family who will be taken out of their house because they cannot pay the mortgage. Because that's what 3D is all about, giving your free will up for a collective experience and even so with what little you have left to get ahead as a soul, if not as a body-biology.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/repti … -biology-2

Quote:
They try first to generate a being that suits them for their agendas, be it a clone, a hybrid, a chimera or a super-soldier with improved qualities for combat, and then artificially alter an adma or soul to be energetically agreeable or in frequency with the being created by them, with this cementing or sealing the genetic changes to be able to achieve a new species or at least a permanent and reproducible genetic alteration.

This is attempted in several ways. The most common is by managing to isolate the adma or signal of the soul, because this is not something localized or separate, but it is a signal of the Original Source, by means of a sophisticated apparatus of subtle frequencies in a way of energetic trans-dimensional container-battery.

The Matrix and the 3D as the imposed frequency is quickly weakening by many factors already exposed in the videos about the Matrix, but, as if that were not enough, the entire quadrant of the Galaxy where this Solar System is located is rising in frequency, so that the rise of the human race to 5th density is inevitable.

With what I have just stated above I must give you a warning that can be taken as good or bad depending on the point of view. The awakening of the individual and collective consciousness, the inexorable rise of frequency from the 3rd to the 5th density will bring about the fading or the destruction of all the values and characteristics that have defined the human race for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

As long as they are confined to 3rd density and within that Matrix your race as such will remain the only one in the Galaxy, once outside, it will no longer be. From this point of view, the events that you witness today are truly the end of the human race as such.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/astro … erspective

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-05 19:09:27)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2023-10-06 15:14:07

Horton HaW

Re: Question to our Stellar friends about the time line deadline.

I find it intriguing that this UFOP group are feeding dark egregors especially large scale now. They also don't seem interested in ending this lower density, since they value this method so much. It opens the door to some strange directions. They are claiming they plan to create a new stellar race? These threads point to some unpleasant possibilities.

#3 2023-10-06 15:53:27

naringl
Banned

what is an "UFOP"? 

which is "this UFOP"? are there other "UFOP"s? such as...????

I have some perspectives on the why 2030. but in those, the 2025 makes no sense, also I make sense of this by ignoring the "20" part because otherwise I can't (not yet at least); I trust these perspectives won't make any sense to anybody else because it never fricking does... what's worse any time I look over the stuff around the taygetian numbers I just get like dissapointed or something.... true math understanding is really poor; it seems like they've been trying to undo math away from humans

it does seem like the architects of culture want even less math for "the people"... it looks like one part of how they make us weaker (along with all the pollution and radiation). It's likely connected to the agenda (that some perceive) that pits us as "all lyrans" (whatever the fuck that really means) vs "the synthetics" or "the borg" or the "ai" or whatever; which ever happens to be "not us" (in a "us vs not us" framework)

Last edited by naringl (2023-10-06 15:55:18)

the same intention can be expressed, described, in many ways.

#4 2023-10-06 16:16:33

Horton HaW

naringl wrote:

what is an "UFOP"? 

which is "this UFOP"? are there other "UFOP"s? such as...????

I have some perspectives on the why 2030. but in those, the 2025 makes no sense, also I make sense of this by ignoring the "20" part because otherwise I can't (not yet at least); I trust these perspectives won't make any sense to anybody else because it never fricking does... what's worse any time I look over the stuff around the taygetian numbers I just get like dissapointed or something.... true math understanding is really poor; it seems like they've been trying to undo math away from humans

it does seem like the architects of culture want even less math for "the people"... it looks like one part of how they make us weaker (along with all the pollution and radiation). It's likely connected to the agenda (that some perceive) that pits us as "all lyrans" (whatever the fuck that really means) vs "the synthetics" or "the borg" or the "ai" or whatever; which ever happens to be "not us" (in a "us vs not us" framework)

United Federation of Planets. This is referring to those above who seem to be "in charge". Such as those coming to audit around dec to jan. Since these groups have agendas, why are they pushing so quickly? The earthly aspects are bound to be getting this push as well. Is it simply related to the bigger galactic frequencies incoming? 2025 date has been mentioned in many Earth documents, as well as one of the transcripts I linked. Future dates can change based on circumstances, however, the point is things are greatly accelerating.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-06 17:39:54)

#5 2023-10-07 17:25:30

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

I am curious why is the deadline for this reset into 2025 and 2030 so important? Clearly the deadlines for Agenda 2030 are there and we know who is pushing these deadlines. So why is this deadline so important? Why the increased push? Anybody else is also welcome to join in. I am finding this very curious indeed.

Quote:

It all depends on humans. On what they manifest as I have been saying and I have tired of saying. Nothing is set in stone. Everything I describe above is not deterministic ... they are in control of everything. And I mean the people themselves.

I know it does not look like that from there, from the surface and from the point of view of the family who will be taken out of their house because they cannot pay the mortgage. Because that's what 3D is all about, giving your free will up for a collective experience and even so with what little you have left to get ahead as a soul, if not as a body-biology.

Quote:
They try first to generate a being that suits them for their agendas, be it a clone, a hybrid, a chimera or a super-soldier with improved qualities for combat, and then artificially alter an adma or soul to be energetically agreeable or in frequency with the being created by them, with this cementing or sealing the genetic changes to be able to achieve a new species or at least a permanent and reproducible genetic alteration.

This is attempted in several ways. The most common is by managing to isolate the adma or signal of the soul, because this is not something localized or separate, but it is a signal of the Original Source, by means of a sophisticated apparatus of subtle frequencies in a way of energetic trans-dimensional container-battery.

The Matrix and the 3D as the imposed frequency is quickly weakening by many factors already exposed in the videos about the Matrix, but, as if that were not enough, the entire quadrant of the Galaxy where this Solar System is located is rising in frequency, so that the rise of the human race to 5th density is inevitable.

With what I have just stated above I must give you a warning that can be taken as good or bad depending on the point of view. The awakening of the individual and collective consciousness, the inexorable rise of frequency from the 3rd to the 5th density will bring about the fading or the destruction of all the values and characteristics that have defined the human race for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

As long as they are confined to 3rd density and within that Matrix your race as such will remain the only one in the Galaxy, once outside, it will no longer be. From this point of view, the events that you witness today are truly the end of the human race as such.

I think the deadlines are just a push to see who responds. Like the plandemic was only to see who would comply and who would not. There are some things afoot, but I don't see the world going any more to crap than it already is. Only on the Inside track do you get rumblings. Like whole civilizations falling and a big reset coming. Only those with eyes to see, are seeing it. Maybe like CIC Toleka and ground people with very good sources like Ben Fulford.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one reading the tough stuff! From Swaruu (9): https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/repti … -biology-2
Each person being a holographic fragment of the original Source is endowed with all the attributes of the original because in its own right it is the original. An analogy using optical holography is that, if you have a hologram and split it in two, you do not have two halves of the original, but you have two complete images identical to the original one, only half the size. If then we divide them again in 4, in 8 or in any number of fragments, each and every one will have the whole image including all details and all the information of the original.

This is what happens with souls that are nothing other than holographic fragments of the Original Source. Each of us with a consciousness and a soul are in our own right the Original Source. This means that we have the same creative powers as the Original Source. We are all creating not only our world but our own universe interpreting it from our particular point of attention. It is this point of attention that leads you to perceive yourself as limited and to assume that what you experience in your life is caused by external factors or elements. But thinking like that is thinking in a deterministic way. As I have repeated again and again, the only thing that limits you is the idea that you are limited.

Everything that happens in what we call the external world is perceived through the senses and then interpreted by the brain using previous patterns and ideas in the form of agreements to give value to the messages we receive, but everything is perception-interpretation and therefore the result of everything an individual perceives as external reality is only a reflection of the experience he has had previously and of his value system.

That is why we create our own reality because we only see and only focus on what interests us, what most draws our attention, ignoring everything else. We will always receive more of what has most of our attention. In the end, there is nothing external to our own particular interpretation of what we call the external world, but that external world is not more than only more of ourselves. The mirror of our interior.

As we said in the first video, for the Taygetan science as well as for many other races, it is the consciousness that generates the matter, and this applies directly to the biology where, in that case, it is the consciousness and the specific intention of the individual that reflects from a higher plane towards an inferior one its energetic "shadow" that, using the principles of stationary waves and dominant frequencies, as well as obeying forms of sacred geometry and its mathematics, materializes in a lower plane the necessary information in the form of DNA to then form the being or avatar that will use there.

The process of materialization from an etheric existential plane to another "material" one obeys the same principle of Zero Point energy exactly, but in reverse, that is, instead of accessing the etheric plane from the physical side to achieve energy depolarization, it is made from the etheric side by polarizing the energy in the form of standing waves, which, with the principle of dominant frequencies, thus achieves an effect on the physical side.

The unilateral or uni-plane-existential artificial alteration of DNA forms an altered body, modified but genetically unstable since it is not the result of a natural formation. This is what the negatives try to do. This artificial being is plagued with health problems, mostly cancers, genetic and auto immune failures, as we said. Likewise, artificially altered beings tend to disappear after a few generations, even though they are apparently genetically dominant when they are newly created.

Ok then, now think about it for a decade or so. Then read Gosia's transcripts from Swaruu of Erra. Contemplate and chew on it for a few weeks or months and a lite bulb goes off. You are enlightened. No wonder there are so many Buddha statues on Toleka. If they all think similarly in the crew about what Enlightenment means, then it follows that they are all Enlightened in the crew. It is a Queen's yacht after all. I don't think we should forget that. With cat's and Bhudda's, and an onboard museum with stuff from bygone era's that they picked up along the way.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-07 18:04:49)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-10-07 19:28:54

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

What if these dates are just bait. If a reset is going to occur, most likely it will happen when we least expect it, with the attempt of catching us off guard. This is just my speculation.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#7 2023-10-07 19:36:23

Horton HaW

Well I believe it was Sophia, who basically said the Cabal have the replacements ready to go. There is also this.
The fact that the UFOP has apparently done nothing to stop this is very disturbing.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/pcr-t … munication

Yazhi:
Warning: We sense an alien invasion here going on, behind the back of the Federation itself. Or they know and do not say. But we smelled the "rat" already, because we are in low Earth Orbit, almost sub-orbital. That's why they didn't want us this close.

Yazhi: They are no longer hiding, because they intend to kill off just about all the population. Especially the awakened ones. So you are starting to see certain declassification of evidence and documents. And as we said before, in a very real, and sad way, our work, and that of others, to awaken more people, actually helped trigger the genocide and the reset. Because too many know something is very wrong. They must be eliminated before they become a threat to the system. And as the very system does not work as they want, they must collapse it all to implement a newer one with far more control.

#8 2023-10-07 20:32:13

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

Well I believe it was Sophia, who basically said the Cabal have the replacements ready to go. There is also this.
The fact that the UFOP has apparently done nothing to stop this is very disturbing.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/pcr-t … munication

Yazhi:
Warning: We sense an alien invasion here going on, behind the back of the Federation itself. Or they know and do not say. But we smelled the "rat" already, because we are in low Earth Orbit, almost sub-orbital. That's why they didn't want us this close.

Yazhi: They are no longer hiding, because they intend to kill off just about all the population. Especially the awakened ones. So you are starting to see certain declassification of evidence and documents. And as we said before, in a very real, and sad way, our work, and that of others, to awaken more people, actually helped trigger the genocide and the reset. Because too many know something is very wrong. They must be eliminated before they become a threat to the system. And as the very system does not work as they want, they must collapse it all to implement a newer one with far more control.

Yes, I know. However, I sense there is something holding the cabal back from fully implementing it. We ground crew are their greatest adversaries. Thus, if mass awakening will trip these goons, then we'll just take another route and blend in with those still asleep. There is a way. We have to take this matrix, in unexpected ways regardless of the mechanisms being used against us. The orginal terms are being null and void especially if these trolls mean what they do. We do not consent, we never did.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#9 2023-10-07 20:52:02

Pymander

Gabriel wrote:

Yes, I know. However, I sense there is something holding the cabal back from fully implementing it. We ground crew are their greatest adversaries. Thus, if mass awakening will trip these goons, then we'll just take another route and blend in with those still asleep. There is a way. We have to take this matrix, in unexpected ways regardless of the mechanisms being used against us. The orginal terms are being null and void especially if these trolls mean what they do. We do not consent, we never did.

I feel like the Urmah's attack on the Pfizer factory may have done more damage to their plans than most realize. I recall in August it really sounded like this winter they'd bring back masks and force the new vaccine on us very hard. It's like that agenda has been forgotten and the jabs cost $200 for most in the US and so only the most die-hard vaccinators are going for them.

They walk on the razor's edge and they know it. There are lots of people who know something is wrong with society and they are held back from acting out because of the sense of relative normalcy in society. If society collapsed a lot of people would have nothing to lose and lash out at the system more. However, I do sense they might have something larger planned with the recent attack on Israel last night. Who knows, but I'm not gonna worry about it.

#10 2023-10-07 21:44:35

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

What if these dates are just bait. If a reset is going to occur, most likely it will happen when we least expect it, with the attempt of catching us off guard. This is just my speculation.

I do think there is some truth to this. Being so large scale they cannot be completely invisible though, which is why they distract with silly things.

#11 2023-10-07 22:18:49

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

I feel like the Urmah's attack on the Pfizer factory may have done more damage to their plans than most realize. I recall in August it really sounded like this winter they'd bring back masks and force the new vaccine on us very hard. It's like that agenda has been forgotten and the jabs cost $200 for most in the US and so only the most die-hard vaccinators are going for them.

They walk on the razor's edge and they know it. There are lots of people who know something is wrong with society and they are held back from acting out because of the sense of relative normalcy in society. If society collapsed a lot of people would have nothing to lose and lash out at the system more. However, I do sense they might have something larger planned with the recent attack on Israel last night. Who knows, but I'm not gonna worry about it.

They are even paying bonuses to vaccinators. However, see how they play. They allow the public outcry against the CV19's while they push the other jabs. Some simply are too brainwashed. The microplastics are also a cover for all the nano polymers. This is a controlled demolition. When they rush it gets less controllable.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-07 22:32:16)

#12 2023-10-08 05:52:01

mitkobs

The whole rush to implement faster a new more severe controlling system is because they fear the potential positive change that is going on with their subdued manipulated planet. Demonic entities(+ Draco reptiles) are pushing hard for this.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-08 05:53:18)

#13 2023-10-08 11:00:34

Paganini

Horton, thinking about the cabal’s deadline aids their reset.  WE help them create what we don’t want.  I propose we think of the reset but in another image.  I propose we think of the reset as being a replica of a Taygetan holographic/holistic society.  Isn’t this why we listen to what our friends have to say?  So that we can create and see such a society here on Earth?  As far as I’m concerned the reset isn’t really a reset at all, but rather a moment in “time” where the images we are holding on the ethers’ shelves get to be formed here on Earth.  Which means nothing has to be destroyed and rebuilt.  No demolition needed.  Just transformation via integration.  Thank you for asking the question Horton.  It helped me think about what I DO WANT. :-)

In La'kech

#14 2023-10-08 11:52:22

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

The whole rush to implement faster a new more severe controlling system is because they fear the potential positive change that is going on with their subdued manipulated planet. Demonic entities(+ Draco reptiles) are pushing hard for this.

So how do we side-step them? We should be concentrating on the positive, as a collective, in order to affect change through morphic resonance. Our unified field that we all share.

Tay and Swa have explained this phenomena. So have people like Rupert Sheldrake "The morphic fields include all kinds of organizing fields...: The organizing fields of animal and human behavior, of social and cultural systems, and of mental activity can all be regarded as morphic fields which contain an inherent memory". We imagine a positive outcome and manifest it in our worldview.

That's why I keep asking what HMAA1 with the full force of High Council 9 (M45) proposed to the Galactic Federation once they found out what the real agenda was for Terra/Earth. I really would like to know. I think it is why I started thinking about Sol13 University. A way to side-step the Cabal and the Federation at the same time.

I wonder if anyone else has some idea's for replacing the current controllers of Earth with some people that we can work with. I propose Cosmic Agency set up a Terran High Council that deals with Sol13-3's affairs. If they can implement their idea's, who's to stop us from implementing ours? We just ask around how to set one up.....and do it.

There will be people who will be willing to fund something like that. We here on the Forum fall under the six degrees of separation just like the rest of the citizens of Terra do. There are some very deep pockets within reach of our Terran High Council. And our ideas will be infinitely more challenging. Like cleaning up the micro polymers in the Oceans and water ways. Big projects. Instead of War. War is a bad idea all around. Let's gather up all the people who want war and send them to Mars. They can game all the war they want there. In simulation.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-08 11:58:42)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-10-08 14:29:07

mitkobs

What an individual that have no power in political affairs, no big connections in influential circles, no financial funds, can do? This individual have its mind to work with and that is greatest astral power and with it anything can be achieved. Imagining the desired reality with most detail, describing it with your own words, believing that is happening here and now. Living everyday like it is already happening on personal and on collective levels.

#16 2023-10-08 17:51:14

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

Horton, thinking about the cabal’s deadline aids their reset.  WE help them create what we don’t want.  I propose we think of the reset but in another image.  I propose we think of the reset as being a replica of a Taygetan holographic/holistic society.  Isn’t this why we listen to what our friends have to say?  So that we can create and see such a society here on Earth?  As far as I’m concerned the reset isn’t really a reset at all, but rather a moment in “time” where the images we are holding on the ethers’ shelves get to be formed here on Earth.  Which means nothing has to be destroyed and rebuilt.  No demolition needed.  Just transformation via integration.  Thank you for asking the question Horton.  It helped me think about what I DO WANT. :-)

Yes, this is very much a part of this. Transmutation. I am simply trying to perceive more angles.
I don't think asking questions are ever a bad thing. Even difficult ones. So I don't quite see it as their reset. Just more of an understanding of their motivations. There is always a fine line of discernment. Emotions and attitudes play a huge part.
I do know this; when faced with the darkness we must turn and face it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-08 18:05:52)

#17 2023-10-10 23:49:14

Horton HaW

I am interested in the UFOP component, not so much the Earthly aspect. Though we know they are intertwined. This seems to indicate all the more their connection to the seemingly foreign intrusion, especially with an Orion component. Since the big play of the papayas has occurred I think that alone would motivate them to hasten. It would be interesting to know just how many real peeps have an inkling and just how many it takes for some big changes. Maybe the recent information about bio-e becoming more mainstream is a bigger concern. Also I wonder if they are concerned about more catching on in "5D".

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-10 23:50:40)

Board footer