You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-06 03:27:22

Lyran

Karma - by Mari Swaruu

IMG-4556.jpg

https://youtu.be/xL6DwnbTzmU?si=C7jn6BfcnjVBhj1B

Thank you for sharing such fundamentally vital tools with us, Mari Swa. You certainly create a tidal wave of good karma from your most expanded point of view and model your advice for us beautifully.
smile

#2 2023-10-06 17:42:23

Horton HaW

Re: Karma - by Mari Swaruu

This was a very well-rounded statement on karma. Well done Mari! Thanks so much.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-10-07 09:47:29

ro2778

Alan Watts was a person who understood karma,

“You’re under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.”

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-10-07 09:48:00)

#4 2023-10-07 10:09:30

Lyran

ro2778 wrote:

Alan Watts was a person who understood karma,

Perhaps the singularly wisest man I’ve discovered.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-07 10:09:55)

#5 2023-10-07 10:36:13

mitkobs

Depends on what occasion this is said but without context for me looks like avoiding responsibility. Changing personality(masks) to avoid responsibility. Not a honest thing to do.

#6 2023-10-07 22:00:38

ro2778

Lyran wrote:

Yeh, he was quite a talent! Marie has motivated me to listen to Wattstep in stereo big_smile

“Bring me a wave separate from the ocean and I will show you a person separate from the universe.” — Alan Watts

Here we go:
Liberation from karma big_smile

https://youtu.be/lEQ5IInqL40?si=mo7pQkFDkjE98p_-

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-10-07 22:04:35)

#7 2023-10-07 22:23:51

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

Loved the Buddha statue got to get one of my own at some point. I thought this was another great video Mari Swaruu had written and made. I feel like karma is all about balance from what I understand like most of the experience we are living it’s finding the balance in each experience if possible from your point of view.

Too much of either positive/negative is not great… Duality is hence the ying yang icon and bringing them together for balance.

Also it seems to be different sides of the same coin. Which is how we are both and can transcend duality at some point or another once this is fully accepted not just understood.

I was wondering are there any videos on Dharma that the swaruus have talked about out yet?

Put it as your wallpaper. You may be surprised what you attract. Lol.

#8 2023-10-07 22:27:14

Horton HaW

ro2778 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Yeh, he was quite a talent! Marie has motivated me to listen to Wattstep in stereo big_smile

“Bring me a wave separate from the ocean and I will show you a person separate from the universe.” — Alan Watts

Here we go:

Oooh. Like it!

#9 2023-10-07 22:59:07

xxayaxx

You don't need to know about karma if you know about cause and effect.

#10 2023-10-07 23:52:39

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:
ro2778 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Here we go:

Oooh. Like it!

"By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us.". Alan Watts

Or: "No amount of anxiety makes any difference to anything that is going to happen."

Thank you for bringing him up! I like the way he thinks. smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-07 23:55:55)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-10-08 00:20:24

Tecumseh

xxayaxx wrote:

You don't need to know about karma if you know about cause and effect.

But does your "cause and effect" make you want to re-incarnate in your same body again to right the wrongs and fix the mistakes you made by taking a different path next time? Do the things you did and the choices you made in life bother you?

Karma in the Hindu and Buddhist teachings about Karma are supposedly a direct philosophical result of Andromedan influence in the cultures and societies of earth. When they were here as step downs before or after the cataclysm I am not sure. In that region. Andromedan interest in Karma stems from them having blown up their own planet of origin. In antiquity. And forever now being nomads in huge ships, never re-settling on a planet again. Because they think it's Karma that they have to suffer the nomadic life instead of being entrusted to the care and stewardship of a planet. Because they don't deserve it?

Personally I think it's unhealthy to dwell in the past and ruminate over the mistakes you have made.

It is "cause and effect", but do you dwell on the consequences and let those consequences effect you for the rest of your life and into the next and the next, or do you move on to live your life without making the same mistakes, accepting that you did not know any better at the time. Or you just made the wrong choice. Let it eat at your insides for eternity, or come to terms with your mistakes and move on.

I think I am right about this. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I just found this quote and am still contemplating it. Alan Watts:

"We must abandon completely the notion of blaming the past for any kind of situation we're in and reverse our thinking and see that the past always flows back from the present. That now is the creative point of life. So you see it's like the idea of forgiving somebody, you change the meaning of the past by doing that...Also, watch the flow of music. The melody as its expressed is changed by notes that come later. Just as the meaning of a sentence...you wait till later to find out what the sentence means...The present is always changing the past."

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-10-08 01:31:31

Lyran

ro2778 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Here we go:

smile already on the jukebox bro- I love it
I believe this is reminiscent of Watts smileIMG-4567.jpg

#13 2023-10-08 12:17:44

Let's see, dear Mari, if there's no need to avoid karma in order to avoid accumulating incorrect actions and thus having to reincarnate again, and of course, also not accumulate karma by using error as a means of learning, that is, in an accumulation of an infinity of learning experiences to accumulate wisdom and thus avoid reincarnation. Both proposals are simply a forward escape from the so-called wheel of samsara or reincarnation.

The idea of the need for an infinite correction of errors that leads to an infinite learning process that will prevent the infinite wheel of samsara or reincarnation is a fallacy of spiritual progression that will NEVER result in true liberation from karma. On the contrary, it's a dead-end in the hamster-wheel samsara. Because karma is only an idea. And this idea arises from the same idea of separation from the SOURCE. This is THE ONLY ERROR that needs to be corrected. It's as simple as the hamster getting off the wheel to realize that it has NEVER taken him anywhere. In other words, translating the analogy, it's realizing that no action can free you from karma because the very action of freeing yourself from karma stems from the same mistaken idea of karma. In other words, karma cannot free itself from its own idea of karma because it arises from the same error of the idea that the separation from the SOURCE actually occurred, and this envelops you in a poisoned infinite loop of sterile actions of errors and successes that will feed other errors and successes and will only lead you to permanent frustration.

The liberation from karma and the wheel of samsara is so, so simple, that it's so obvious that everyone overlooks it. And it only consists of realizing the following proposition: What mistake did the SOURCE make if there was never any separation? None. And if there was never any mistake, the idea of karma is only an invention of yours, that is, an illusion, another spiritual fantasy that your ego feeds on and uses to keep you in a permanent state of guilt, suffering, and punishment.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-10-08 12:21:08)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#14 2023-10-08 13:38:27

Tecumseh

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Let's see, dear Mari, if there's no need to avoid karma in order to avoid accumulating incorrect actions and thus having to reincarnate again, and of course, also not accumulate karma by using error as a means of learning, that is, in an accumulation of an infinity of learning experiences to accumulate wisdom and thus avoid reincarnation. Both proposals are simply a forward escape from the so-called wheel of samsara or reincarnation.

The idea of the need for an infinite correction of errors that leads to an infinite learning process that will prevent the infinite wheel of samsara or reincarnation is a fallacy of spiritual progression that will NEVER result in true liberation from karma. On the contrary, it's a dead-end in the hamster-wheel samsara. Because karma is only an idea. And this idea arises from the same idea of separation from the SOURCE. This is THE ONLY ERROR that needs to be corrected. It's as simple as the hamster getting off the wheel to realize that it has NEVER taken him anywhere. In other words, translating the analogy, it's realizing that no action can free you from karma because the very action of freeing yourself from karma stems from the same mistaken idea of karma. In other words, karma cannot free itself from its own idea of karma because it arises from the same error of the idea that the separation from the SOURCE actually occurred, and this envelops you in a poisoned infinite loop of sterile actions of errors and successes that will feed other errors and successes and will only lead you to permanent frustration.

The liberation from karma and the wheel of samsara is so, so simple, that it's so obvious that everyone overlooks it. And it only consists of realizing the following proposition: What mistake did the SOURCE make if there was never any separation? None. And if there was never any mistake, the idea of karma is only an invention of yours, that is, an illusion, another spiritual fantasy that your ego feeds on and uses to keep you in a permanent state of guilt, suffering, and punishment.

Hahaha! Kindred Spirit burning the Samsara wheel again! I love our collective!

Now let's push on so there are enough of us to turn the tides of oppression and seek our own destiny.  Surely there are provisions for this in our own grand scheme of things, that we set up pre-natally/ in the BLA/ in our immersion settings? An out button.  Going "manual mode" like Swaruu of Erra once said?

We are oppressing ourselves! It's a psychological idea/thought form that allows the hero's journey to keep repeating itself over and over again. I say break the wooden samsara wheel and make a bon fire. Who says we have to keep doing this over and over and over again on this planet? Who made that rule?

They didn't keep that rule in the Taygetan star system. Who says our civilizations can't last more than 200 years or 1000 years? Who made that rule? How about 850 thousand years? Sounds better to me! If they can do it so can we. We come from the same stock even. We are both Lyrian root race. That should help should it not? big_smile

"We can co-create this change. Spreading the word, learning to treat others with love, acceptance and forgiveness, and bravely stepping up to do our part... it's all part of the great dance of life. You don't have to sit back and wait for it. The most powerful gateway to the universe you have is the present. All the work of so many lifetimes is ultimately completed in a single instant - and you can choose whenever that will be"    David Wilcock.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-10-08 16:05:19

Scott Summers

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo

There is no error in Mari’s video. The only glaring error is your lack of familiarity with this disclosure.

The subject of Karma has been dealt with extensively by Swaruu of Erra and Sophie. Mari’s take on Karma is an expansion and is consistent with Swaruu and Sophie’s take.

Lastly, they are advanced beings. Before you take it upon yourself to point out their “errors”, you would do well to perform your own research first. Just a thought, no offence. smile

“Gosia: You said you cannot be truly free if someone else is oppressed. You don’t feel yourself to be a free race? With us oppressed?

Swaruu (9): Complicated answer. My people say and feel they carry a lot of karma. Things like nuking Mars, for example. So, they feel that this cleans their karma. The problem is that the karma concept is wrong. You don't have to carry bad karma, you do only because you choose to do so. You liberate karma when you understand the why your past events took place. You overcome karma when you accumulate and process sufficient wisdom to let it all go. From that point of view, we are here only because of altruistic reasons.“

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2-ext … es-taygeta

“My point is, that Karma, having to pay it, feeling guilty of it, is only a choice you make. And most often than not it's a choice you make because someone, the controllers, Reptilians, arcons or whoever, may use the concept of Karma to force you to reincarnate. But in the end, it's only you who decides to carry your karma, or Karma. Your choice and yours alone.

To get rid of all Karma, you must first understand this, then you must let go. Forgive others and over all... forgive yourself. That's if your intention is not to go back, no longer reincarnate at least on Earth. Also, to understand this, you must see that there is no "wrong" and no "good" it's only what you make of it. A choice again, but it's all concepts based on your own points of view and experiences, and the concept of good and evil is only relative to the observer. There is no good and no evil as such. In any case the only thing that it all is is a contra-position of interests. That's all. And it boils down to duality again. So in short, to escape the Matrix you must transcend duality.”

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/karma … of-erra-15

“Yazhí: Releasing Karma. Karma is released in many ways. The main one is with knowledge. Leave karma behind. Karma is something you decide to carry, not something imposed on you. You can simply decide not to carry it. But you must understand that at some level you have decided to carry it or else you would not have it. You must then understand why you have decided to carry that.

More often than not, it is because of experience, because of the spiritual advancement that it can give you. But it must have an end. Not remaining in the same cyclically. Not remaining in the wheel of samsara forever. It is part of the matrix game. Everything is duality. To leave karma behind you must understand that everything is a whole, there are no contrasts, everything is unified. There is no one-sided mountain, they are both mountain. (Alan Watts). Stop fighting the idea that something is "bad" because they are all views based on prejudice. Full integration. Be holographic.“

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/stars … zhi-swaruu

#16 2023-10-08 17:54:29

Scott Summers wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo

There is no error in Mari’s video. The only glaring error is your lack of familiarity with this disclosure.

The subject of Karma has been dealt with extensively by Swaruu of Erra and Sophie. Mari’s take on Karma is an expansion and is consistent with Swaruu and Sophie’s take.

Lastly, they are advanced beings. Before you take it upon yourself to point out their “errors”, you would do well to perform your own research first. Just a thought, no offence. smile

Thank you for your opinion. smile

Although I do not like to offer references (with which I do not identify myself at all because they do not define me) just on this occasion and to put you in context in order to clarify this discrepancy I comment you:

I know of the existence of the Taygetans and of Swaruu and Sophia and their "disclosure" through the Interstellar Mediator, long before Robert and Gosia decided to make it public on their YoyTube channels.  I have had direct contact in a conversation facilitated by the Interstellar Mediator with a male member of the former Taygetean crew (in which we talked about the topics of death, Karma and enlightenment) and that I will not expose his name because he expressly requested to keep his anonymity. Something that I will continue to maintain out of respect for his request regardless of any circumstances. 

My disagreement with Mari does not arise from a lack of knowledge on this subject of Karma, on the contrary, it is based on the direct understanding of the scope of this metaphysical concept beyond the limiting intellectual approaches of a theoretical metaphysics and in the great majority of occasions misinterpreted because such knowledge is based on the interpretation that the ego makes and needs to perpetuate to try to postpone its inevitable disappearance.

Finally, there is no such thing as "advanced or less advanced beings"; it is like the densities are only categorizations made by the mind of the spiritualized ego that fall into exclusivism and narcissistic specialisms that are not in accordance with the scope of their definition and the true nature of our spiritual reality beyond the concepts and words that try to define what is inaccessible to the mind, be it human or extraterrestrial.   And It is for this reason that the only fidelity and loyalty I severely guard is only to that ineffability that sustains me regardless of whether I exist or do not exist, whether non-terrestrial or terrestrial, since these categorizations are irrelevant to the SOURCE for the simple reason that it is not operative and does not define us at all in its ETERNAL AND OCEAN REALITY.

Kind regards.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-10-08 18:08:51)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#17 2023-10-08 18:33:30

Scott Summers

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo

Although I do not like to offer references (with which I do not identify myself at all because they do not define me) just on this occasion and to put you in context in order to clarify this discrepancy I comment you:

I know of the existence of the Taygetans and of Swaruu and Sophia and their "disclosure" through the Interstellar Mediator, long before Robert and Gosia decided to make it public on their YoyTube channels.  I have had direct contact in a conversation facilitated by the Interstellar Mediator with a male member of the former Taygetean crew (in which we talked about the topics of death, Karma and enlightenment) and that I will not expose his name because he expressly requested to keep his anonymity. Something that I will continue to maintain out of respect for his request regardless of any circumstances. 

My disagreement with Mari does not arise from a lack of knowledge on this subject of Karma, on the contrary, it is based on the direct understanding of the scope of this metaphysical concept beyond the limiting intellectual approaches of a theoretical metaphysics and in the great majority of occasions misinterpreted because such knowledge is based on the interpretation that the ego makes and needs to perpetuate to try to postpone its inevitable disappearance.

Finally, there is no such thing as "advanced or less advanced beings"; it is like the densities are only categorizations made by the mind of the spiritualized ego that fall into exclusivism and narcissistic specialisms that are not in accordance with the scope of their definition and the true nature of our spiritual reality beyond the concepts and words that try to define what is inaccessible to the mind, be it human or extraterrestrial.   And It is for this reason that the only fidelity and loyalty I severely guard is only to that ineffability that sustains me regardless of whether I exist or do not exist, whether non-terrestrial or terrestrial, since these categorizations are irrelevant to the SOURCE for the simple reason that it is not operative and does not define us at all in its ETERNAL AND OCEAN REALITY.

Kind regards.

Thank you for your reply.

You say there is no such thing as “advanced or less advanced beings”. These are categorisations made by the mind of the spiritualised ego.

Hmm. Your earlier posts seem to contradict what you claim above. It seems like you’re being disingenuous.

But nevermind, be sure to do your homework nextime.

Cheers! smile

CHARCOtranquilo
Your comment shows honesty, and that honours you, as you acknowledge where you are and not where others claim to be when they are NOT there; In them, it's just a cacophonic repetition of Yazhinian words borrowed in their minds from that which they have not yet achieved. A desire fueled by sterile logic that cannot bear fruit because words and concepts, if not planted in the fertile soil of experience and watered and fertilised with deep Understanding, which is freed from all logic, will become nothing but crutches for an invalid who wishes to run when all they can do is stumble with them at every step they take. Logic and the concepts that feed it may be a useful tool for someone who needs crutches because their mind is held hostage by their own mind, but logic will be a burden for someone who can already run and has light feet, and a heavy ballast for someone who has wings and can fly.

#18 2023-10-08 20:05:19

Tecumseh

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo

Kind regards.

"I opened the door and your presence entered like a sword without asking"

Is that yours? Or did you borrow it? I'm assuming they didn't take their shoes off before entering?

I have the ability to Guage people by feeling out their aura, when I pay attention to it, it works out better for me. Is it like someone enters a room and all of a sudden there is tension. The person sucked the life out of the room.

Or is there a deeper meaning?  I'm curious  smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#19 2023-10-08 20:06:29

Scott Summers wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo

Kind regards.

You say there is no such thing as “advanced or less advanced beings”. These are categorisations made by the mind of the spiritualised ego.

Hmm. Your earlier posts seem to contradict what you claim above. It seems like you’re being disingenuous.

Cheers! smile

CHARCOtranquilo
Your comment shows honesty, and that honours you, as you acknowledge where you are and not where others claim to be when they are NOT there; In them, it's just a cacophonic repetition of Yazhinian words borrowed in their minds from that which they have not yet achieved. A desire fueled by sterile logic that cannot bear fruit because words and concepts, if not planted in the fertile soil of experience and watered and fertilised with deep Understanding, which is freed from all logic, will become nothing but crutches for an invalid who wishes to run when all they can do is stumble with them at every step they take. Logic and the concepts that feed it may be a useful tool for someone who needs crutches because their mind is held hostage by their own mind, but logic will be a burden for someone who can already run and has light feet, and a heavy ballast for someone who has wings and can fly.

Okay, "let's do our homework" ...

There are no more advanced or less advanced beings, because from the SOURCE, there can be no divisions of levels of understanding as this goes against its own integrative nature. What can be understood by KNOWLEDGE in and from the SOURCE does not derive from the idea of levels because OMNISCIENT CONSCIOUSNESS in its expression is a pure abstraction in absolute absence of contents. That is, in an absolute absence of "thinking".  The SOURCE, as such, "operates" beyond time and space and especially outside the intellective cognitive mind, (which is time) which, however, understands knowledge as a division that is concretized in intellective or conceptual contents (what we vulgarly call "thinking" or "ideas") which can only be differentiated by excluding and opposing each other in a relativity of apparent levels of knowledge which we call "levels of understanding" (with lower case). But all these so-called "levels of understanding" or divisions and subdivisions of knowledge into infinite fragments of thought, are not only merely rhetorical and semantic, but, and this is the most relevant, they are illusory.

As a Great Master named Ramana Maharshi said: "Uneducation is ignorance, but culture and knowledge in the world of illusions is educated ignorance".

It is for this reason that even though we can understand that there are more advanced beings that "SEEM to have a higher or more expanded level of consciousness" (erroneous concept because there is no such expansion of consciousness because consciousness neither expands nor contracts, it just IS) we are all in this soup of apparent levels in the most absolute ignorance no matter how expanded we think we are.

And no, don't worry, I declare myself rhetorically, semantically and literally absolutely ignorant of all this apparent knowledge that we have instrumentalized with the yoke of "I" thinking. Even what I have just stated only arises from the most absolute ignorance of this very illusion we call the "universe" of perceived knowledge.   

Best regards.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#20 2023-10-08 20:37:50

Lyran

Be one with your shadows, act from your heart centre with unbreakable ethics as you experience life to its fullest. Mari is telling us that we don’t need to be hamstrung or hampered by karmic ideas. Be your beautiful selves, acting always with your integrity and strength of character - now you face the world on your own terms and your interactions with it sound like a clarion call - of upmost Integrity smile

Integration of your shadow is Source holding the fundamental polarisation in left and right hands as a Herculean holographic fragment.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-08 22:48:35)

#21 2023-10-08 21:51:10

Tecumseh wrote:

"I opened the door and your presence entered like a sword without asking"

Is that yours? Or did you borrow it? I'm assuming they didn't take their shoes off before entering?

I have the ability to Guage people by feeling out their aura, when I pay attention to it, it works out better for me. Is it like someone enters a room and all of a sudden there is tension. The person sucked the life out of the room.

Or is there a deeper meaning?  I'm curious  smile

Its meaning is deeper, yes.

These words represent, a literal and figurative metaphor, when there occurs, in an instant without instant, the unexpected, surprising epiphany of the unalterable and invisible crystalline presence, beyond the intellective mind, which is subsumed and oceanified in, from, by and for itself and what remains is that sharp discernment that like a sword pierces the dense but at the same time fragile walls of illusion that until that moment were believed to be real and impregnable, turning into rubble and freeing the mind from its jailer, leaving only the open sky in a subtle and eloquent silence that floods with freedom every simple act of life itself. 

Everything has been fulfilled.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#22 2023-10-09 08:09:05

Tecumseh

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Kind regards.

Cheers! smile

CHARCOtranquilo

Okay, "let's do our homework" ...

There are no more advanced or less advanced beings, because from the SOURCE, there can be no divisions of levels of understanding as this goes against its own integrative nature. What can be understood by KNOWLEDGE in and from the SOURCE does not derive from the idea of levels because OMNISCIENT CONSCIOUSNESS in its expression is a pure abstraction in absolute absence of contents. That is, in an absolute absence of "thinking".  The SOURCE, as such, "operates" beyond time and space and especially outside the intellective cognitive mind, (which is time) which, however, understands knowledge as a division that is concretized in intellective or conceptual contents (what we vulgarly call "thinking" or "ideas") which can only be differentiated by excluding and opposing each other in a relativity of apparent levels of knowledge which we call "levels of understanding" (with lower case). But all these so-called "levels of understanding" or divisions and subdivisions of knowledge into infinite fragments of thought, are not only merely rhetorical and semantic, but, and this is the most relevant, they are illusory.

As a Great Master named Ramana Maharshi said: "Uneducation is ignorance, but culture and knowledge in the world of illusions is educated ignorance".

It is for this reason that even though we can understand that there are more advanced beings that "SEEM to have a higher or more expanded level of consciousness" (erroneous concept because there is no such expansion of consciousness because consciousness neither expands nor contracts, it just IS) we are all in this soup of apparent levels in the most absolute ignorance no matter how expanded we think we are.

And no, don't worry, I declare myself rhetorically, semantically and literally absolutely ignorant of all this apparent knowledge that we have instrumentalized with the yoke of "I" thinking. Even what I have just stated only arises from the most absolute ignorance of this very illusion we call the "universe" of perceived knowledge.   

Best regards.

As perfect copies of Source Consciousness we all carry the same potential and the same types of memories. We all have the same capacity for consciousness awareness, and we carry the same capacity to develop an ego that considers itself superior to others in understanding or some arbitrary authority status that is made up. It is imagined, a thought form that is limiting you in your perceptions to the detriment of those around you. There we get into ethics, which are ALL over the place. Ethics are key. And from an expanded point of view your ethics form a self that is not static, it morphs and changes like the world around you, depending on your understanding of who you are dealing with. Duality and separation from Source are a symptom of having a body. Once that body realizes that everyone in the world or even the Universe is just you again, having the same Source of consciousness as you do, everything changes.

As someone who is "rhetorically, semantically and literally absolutely ignorant of all this apparent knowledge that we have instrumentalized with the yoke of "I" thinking" you have opened yourself up to people who absolutely adore your way of thinking.

It expresses absolute humility and also a deep understanding of the incarnated/immersed condition that we find ourselves in. Limited by limiting thought forms/patterns and a biological organic portal that has been conditioned from birth to be in a limiting sub-matrix. A life that baffles you with bullshit until you someday awaken to the fact that everything you have been taught since birth is suspect. And that you are not your body, but an eternal being that is experiencing a body. Your body is an antenna for your real self. It is a point of attention.

And that point of attention both realizes that it is connected to every single other point of attention in the Universe, and also realizes that it is in the NOW peering out of an Avatar that is designed to limit it's awareness. The fact that you recognize an "I" means that you have contemplated the very basis for all intelligence in the Universe. First thought "I", leads to second thought "AM", leads to third thought "WHAT AM I". Answer: You are everyone and everything. Once you realize that, you are back to "I" again. Full circle. Only that "I" means the Universe itself/ALL/Source.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer