Thanks Mari!  smile

#2 2023-10-11 06:37:37

Brahman

Re: Mari Swaruu’s Community Announcement - Stop Drinking Alcohol

Mari, we don't drink alcohol or smoke. Some are even virgins. tongue
Or does this warning apply to the GFL or the cabal? Lol

Hugs and kisses ♥️

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2023-10-11 07:41:12

Pymander

I haven't had any alcohol for perhaps 4-5 years at this point. I stopped not too long after discovering the 'Law of One' which led me to QHHT and I recall a session talking about the need to stop drinking.

However, when it comes to coffee, that is another story... hmm

#4 2023-10-11 15:38:21

Scott Summers

Firstly, Mari has done an amazing job describing the effects of alcohol on humans. Particularly the effects on higher order spiritual functions, which is very important.

Secondly, I need to come clean (no pun intended): I can’t stand alcohol. I’ve always had an extremely low tolerance for it.

The last time I had a glass of wine (which I didn’t finish), was in 2014. The last time I had 3-4 sips of beer was at a bar watching the last World Cup Final with 2 friends.

In my opinion, the topic of alcohol on Earth is actually a nuanced topic, depending on how you live your life.

There is a social element to it that needs to be considered.

For example, Mari has written magnificently on the challenges of making money on Earth (at age 15, mind you).

As a human on Earth, if you want to work for corporations, you are expected to close deals. The more deals you close, the more money you make. The more money you can make, the more you have to pay your bills, mortgages, and save so that you can provide a better life for your family and loved ones.

This involves entertaining clients and on Earth, that involves some alcohol over dinner.

In some cultures, it’s considered rude to decline your client’s request to join him for a discussion over drinks. It also reduces the chances of closing the business.

So on Earth, nothing is perfect and some compromises have to be made sometimes.

Personally, I cannot remember the number of times I had to go to a sauna to sweat that poison out of my body.

But this is Earth, and you just have to deal with it.

I completely understand where the ETs are coming from, because their societies are so advanced and nurturing. But Earth is far from that, and we are just trying to do the best with what we can and what we have.

#5 2023-10-11 16:50:19

mitkobs

Alcohol is good for cleaning windows and mirrors. Acidic.

#6 2023-10-11 17:30:07

Emmanuel

Alcohol = destruction
I have a friend, he is young, but for a long time he has been drinking alcohol, he sees the meaning of life in it, because otherwise he can not relax, although it is a kind of way to escape from reality.

The result: a person does not live his life, energy parasites so squeeze him that he is ready to take loans and gamble and get drunk again.
Even if the body is coded against alcohol, the obsessive thoughts will not disappear.

Last edited by Emmanuel (2023-10-11 17:30:29)

#7 2023-10-11 18:21:19

mes333

mitkobs wrote:

Alcohol is good for cleaning windows and mirrors. Acidic.

I am more of a vinegar window cleaning type of man :0)

5UmUwfmtIqie4.gif

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#8 2023-10-12 04:38:31

RoadtoSamadhi

Yes but what about heroin , prescribed benzodiazepines , meth, and more opiates?  Is it all the same ?

#9 2023-10-12 10:07:10

Lyran

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Yes but what about heroin , prescribed benzodiazepines , meth, and more opiates?  Is it all the same ?

Much worse

#10 2023-10-12 10:10:47

Lyran

Was anyone else tickled
Pink when Mari calls it weed?
I thought it was Toooooo cute! So offhandedly herself - I adore her like my own daughters! ♥️

Edit: I predict an in/depth description on the effects of smoking weed soon may ensue smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-12 10:13:03)

#11 2023-10-12 15:46:31

Jupiter 9

mes333 wrote:

(...) @Pymander I agree coffee, green tea and chocolate with caffeine is a whole other tricky problem. Perhaps Mari will tell us more about caffeine and it’s issues too?

Yazhi talked about coffee and caffeine in this video:

(A public service announcement: smile Don't watch the video if you don't plan on stopping drinking coffee or at least switching to decaf: Teal Swan: Don't Do Shadow Work if You Don't Plan on Actually Making Changes)

Nutrition and Diet - Chatting with Swaruu, Aneeka, and Yazhi about Food

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2023-10-12 18:05:31

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:

Was anyone else tickled
Pink when Mari calls it weed?
I thought it was Toooooo cute! So offhandedly herself - I adore her like my own daughters! ♥️

Edit: I predict an in/depth description on the effects of smoking weed soon may ensue smile

Cannabis as I have mentioned before is very dangerous. The illegal has been adulterated with horrible stuff, but it is highly addictive. All has been made super potent. Uses same dopamine mechanisms as other drugs. Directly connected with developing schizophrenia. The legal stuff is waay too potent. You can get up to 30 percent THC no problem. Little oversight. For everything. Enough to become super addicted and smoke continuously. Historically it was 2 percent THC. The delta-8 doesn't even require a license. It can cause serious imbalances and suicidal thoughts, personality changes etc...They are loading these products with creepy tech. Like other drugs it also encourages other addictions. They use slime mold species to process CBD. Look at companies like Ginko BioWorks. Look at who is funding all of it. IMO everyone should stay away.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-12 18:24:35)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2023-10-12 18:13:45

Horton HaW

Emmanuel wrote:

Alcohol = destruction
I have a friend, he is young, but for a long time he has been drinking alcohol, he sees the meaning of life in it, because otherwise he can not relax, although it is a kind of way to escape from reality.

The result: a person does not live his life, energy parasites so squeeze him that he is ready to take loans and gamble and get drunk again.
Even if the body is coded against alcohol, the obsessive thoughts will not disappear.

GABA imbalance is key to alcohol addiction. Nutrition and supplements can help with all addictions.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer