You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-15 18:08:48

Betty L

Would it be Morally right to tell someone how to escape this Matrix If

Would it be Morally right to tell someone how to escape this Matrix If we knew how? I have an idea that might work but I'm not sure if it's right to share it. What would be the ramifications of sharing it? How would we ever know if it worked?  What if more people started to use this method and then we lose valuable people here?

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#2 2023-10-15 18:48:10

Tecumseh

Re: Would it be Morally right to tell someone how to escape this Matrix If

Betty L wrote:

Would it be Morally right to tell someone how to escape this Matrix If we knew how? I have an idea that might work but I'm not sure if it's right to share it. What would be the ramifications of sharing it? How would we ever know if it worked?  What if more people started to use this method and then we lose valuable people here?

You can escape the Matrix (or Patrix I call it) while you live in it. By identifying the things that are Matrix and acknowledging them for what they are. Then you integrate the knowledge that it exists into your subconscious. You are right in that it is a personal choice that has to come from deep down inside.

There are quite a few people on this Forum who recognize the Matrix is a false Matrix and are on journeys of their own. To understand it, identify it and counter it. To the limits of their ability.

And there are people who come to this Forum to talk to people who are more knowledgeable with different facets of the Matrix that they don't understand yet. Always learning, always trying to apply the lessons learned. Expanding awareness, always. Always seeking.

Personally I don't think you have to worry about sharing different methods of dealing with the Matrix with this bunch. You might find that many people here share your sentiments.  smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-10-15 19:19:00

Betty L

Personally I don't think you have to worry about sharing different methods of dealing with the Matrix with this bunch. You might find that many people here share your sentiments.  smile

Ok thank you for this. I'm not sure if the method I discovered really works. It could work though.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#4 2023-10-15 19:23:16

RoadtoSamadhi

The topic you are describing is so taboo when 
it should not be.  This topic needs to be dissected, rehearsed over and over again and the responsibility lies within the individual.  The worst thing you can tell someone who wants to exit is that “I need you to stay because XYZ when it should be , OK.  This is what will objectively happen when you leave, are you okay with this ?  All decisions are okay neither wrong nor right.

#5 2023-10-15 19:38:15

If asked, yes. Otherwise no.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-10-15 20:03:49

Lyran

We each have a personal matrix. The fact you are here means you have largely exited the collective matrix because yours has extended past them already.
Your matrix includes as much as you are capable of perceiving.
Information is the red pill and we have it here in spades…

#7 2023-10-15 21:40:34

Betty L

Lyran wrote:

We each have a personal matrix. The fact you are here means you have largely exited the collective matrix because yours has extended past them already.

Yes we do have lots of information here and our personal matrix is filled with more enlightened information then the normies as Cliff High would call them, but we are still here on this planet.

Speaking of red pill. Years ago I use to follow these twins Red Pill and Blue Pill. They both put out information and one day I was looking at their pictures trying to decide which one I would follow. I  chose the red pill just because he was more passionate about what he had to say. It must have signaled to my soul that I was ready for more deeper information. Cosmic Agency is about as deep as anyone could go into mysteries about this life.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#8 2023-10-15 23:10:35

Lyran

Betty L wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Yes we do have lots of information here and our personal matrix is filled with more enlightened information then the normies as Cliff High would call them, but we are still here on this planet.

Speaking of red pill. Years ago I use to follow these twins Red Pill and Blue Pill. They both put out information and one day I was looking at their pictures trying to decide which one I would follow. I  chose the red pill just because he was more passionate about what he had to say. It must have signaled to my soul that I was ready for more deeper information. Cosmic Agency is about as deep as anyone could go into mysteries about this life.

So it comes back to - for all with eyes to see…
Most people are simply not ready for such expansive knowledge no matter how well you articulate it. Being your beautiful self and inspiring the world around you is how you help them out of the 3D matrix.
But just as Mari said yesterday, if you feel moved to help then do so. You can make videos or step out in any way you are comfortable with. But as always, you can’t make a horse drink, only show it the water.

And yes my friend we are still here on Earth but I am personally free of the 3D matrix of thought. smile

I wish you all the best with the person you have in mind to try help ♥️

#9 2023-10-16 02:10:58

Lyran

I think about certain factions of society and it becomes a chicken and egg type of conundrum…
Street gangs, murderous cartels and a whole range of souls who could care less than nothing about anything other than the next drug high or debauched activity.
Could we release free energy vehicles to the bloods and the crypts? What would happen if people smugglers on earth had access to a spaceship? It would be highly irresponsible to give a psychopath advanced technology, of which we have many running around unchecked. Even if the cabal fell today it will take many years for the hurt and anger to subside. This is the paradigm the cabal has created here the dogs, all helped by our all powerful federation. Lol
It is clear not everyone is here for the same experience…

#10 2023-10-16 02:40:33

RoadtoSamadhi

Lyran wrote:

I think about certain factions of society and it becomes a chicken and egg type of conundrum…
Street gangs, murderous cartels and a whole range of souls who could care less than nothing about anything other than the next drug high or debauched activity.
Could we release free energy vehicles to the bloods and the crypts? What would happen if people smugglers on earth had access to a spaceship? It would be highly irresponsible to give a psychopath advanced technology, of which we have many running around unchecked. Even if the cabal fell today it will take many years for the hurt and anger to subside. This is the paradigm the cabal has created here the dogs, all helped by our all powerful federation. Lol

Dude I have direct experience with drug cartels and street gangs, murderous people.  Ever since I’ve integrated the swaruu content I’ve been nothing but feeling an existential crisis.  I was so close to these people , why in the holy hell do I exist still I need a blank slate so bad I’m carrying so much karma from that life I can’t process it on top of what is going on worldwide.  Swaruu says to keep it simple but god DAMN there are some memories I cannot erase

#11 2023-10-16 02:56:35

Lyran

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Dude I have direct experience with drug cartels and street gangs, murderous people.  Ever since I’ve integrated the swaruu content I’ve been nothing but feeling an existential crisis.  I was so close to these people , why in the holy hell do I exist still I need a blank slate so bad I’m carrying so much karma from that life I can’t process it on top of what is going on worldwide.  Swaruu says to keep it simple but god DAMN there are some memories I cannot erase

Don’t beat yourself up my friend. As Za’el says, you were learning. I was a nasty character for a long time too and it’s only made me stronger for it because I know my dark side and choose to take a higher path. All a harmless little bunny knows how to do is be eaten.

#12 2023-10-16 03:35:25

Horton HaW

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Lyran gives good advice. Cayce said Regret is cancerous to the soul. It's hard, but you can only put one foot in front of the other. Reflecting is useful, however. I see so much damage to humans it's crazy. When you can't even fully function in this world trying to survive can be so cruel.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2023-10-16 03:37:37

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Don’t beat yourself up my friend. As Za’el says, you were learning. I was a nasty character for a long time too and it’s only made me stronger for it because I know my dark side and choose to take a higher path. All a harmless little bunny knows how to do is be eaten.

Actually, bunnies know a few other tricks as well. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2023-10-16 04:50:54

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Lyran gives good advice. Cayce said Regret is cancerous to the soul. It's hard, but you can only put one foot in front of the other. Reflecting is useful, however. I see so much damage to humans it's crazy. When you can't even fully function in this world trying to survive can be so cruel.

The more and more I learn the harder some things are to accept emotionally. The fact that we struggle with the way we have handled life on this rock, the mistakes and bad choices we have made, the stupid dunderheaded crap that we did, means we are actually making progress. The fact that we are capable of doing shadow work...serious shadow work in reprogramming ourselves to live out a better life, means that we are growing our souls. Building experiences to take with us when we leave, and remember in the next life. It will give us a leg up in our next lives.

The trick will be in remembering your experiences.  Which is very hard to do when incarnated/immersed on this rock.

The people I admire most are the ones that are capable of self introspection. I trust them the most also. It's a sign of maturity.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-10-16 10:19:25

Paganini

Betty, I would ask you does it feel morally right to you? Like you said, test what you’ve discovered and then decide whether to share or not. I like to read everything and pick the pieces that resonate with me as I’m sure many here do as well. Thank you for asking. :-)

Betty L wrote:

In La'kech

#16 2023-10-16 18:45:57

Betty L

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The topic you are describing is so taboo when 
it should not be.  This topic needs to be dissected, rehearsed over and over again and the responsibility lies within the individual.  The worst thing you can tell someone who wants to exit is that “I need you to stay because XYZ when it should be , OK.  This is what will objectively happen when you leave, are you okay with this ?  All decisions are okay neither wrong nor right.

You know what I wasn't thinking that it was taboo just should I tell or not. It seemed like some people were suffering with long episodes of dark nights of their souls. I'm starting to feel like everyone should discover for themselves a way to leave that honors their bodies, team that is working with them from behind the scenes but there never the less and soul.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#17 2023-10-16 18:47:43

Betty L

Celestial Marriage wrote:

If asked, yes. Otherwise no.

No one asked me personally I'm just a big sucker I guess, LOL.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#18 2023-10-16 18:55:05

Betty L

Lyran wrote:
Betty L wrote:
Lyran wrote:

So it comes back to - for all with eyes to see…
Most people are simply not ready for such expansive knowledge no matter how well you articulate it. Being your beautiful self and inspiring the world around you is how you help them out of the 3D matrix.
But just as Mari said yesterday, if you feel moved to help then do so. You can make videos or step out in any way you are comfortable with. But as always, you can’t make a horse drink, only show it the water.

And yes my friend we are still here on Earth but I am personally free of the 3D matrix of thought. smile

I wish you all the best with the person you have in mind to try help ♥️

Thank you , wise words, it does come down to for all who have eyes to see.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#19 2023-10-16 19:15:42

Betty L

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Wow. First off welcome to the light. You are not the same person that you were and at least you woke up during this lifetime. It means you know right from wrong and you soul will not have as difficult journey going forward if you had not woken up and changed. This is what I believe.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#20 2023-10-16 19:31:54

Betty L

Paganini wrote:

Betty, I would ask you does it feel morally right to you? Like you said, test what you’ve discovered and then decide whether to share or not. I like to read everything and pick the pieces that resonate with me as I’m sure many here do as well. Thank you for asking. :-)

Betty L wrote:

I wasn't quite sure If it was right to share that's why I asked. I didn't want bad karma for sharing it. It would be better to let people find their own way. It is hidden in plain sight but I am getting the understanding that individuals can find there own way if needed. There are probably many ways to leave here that do not damage the soul {Karma} or body {pain}.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#21 2023-10-17 00:56:49

Paganini

OK, I see.  I understand what you mean.  I would be lying if I said I'm not intrigued, so I'm wondering if by Matrix you mean not only here on Earth but beyond Earth too.  Since there is Matrix "out there" too, it seems that it's not possible to operate outside of it.  It would seem that it's the "glue" that holds this illusion together.  And it's hidden in plain sight?  I'm terrible at brain teaser games! Lol  Your post made me think what in the world would life look like if there was no Matrix?  If we operated outside of it?  It's a scary thought because it's an unknown although so many of us talk about getting out of this Matrix.  Where did I read this?...when we integrate everything fully within ourselves, then we don't need a society, being part of a community, etc., because there is no separation since we would be able to carry everything within us and truly be OK with being alone because we actually wouldn't feel alone because we've integrated everything within.  I thought that was a fascinating concept.  I may have gotten off track.  Hope you find the answer and that it's an answer you can share. :-)

Betty L wrote:
Paganini wrote:

Betty L wrote:

I wasn't quite sure If it was right to share that's why I asked. I didn't want bad karma for sharing it. It would be better to let people find their own way. It is hidden in plain sight but I am getting the understanding that individuals can find there own way if needed. There are probably many ways to leave here that do not damage the soul {Karma} or body {pain}.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-10-17 00:59:55)

In La'kech

#22 2023-10-17 05:08:46

Betty L

Paganini wrote:

OK, I see.  I understand what you mean.  I would be lying if I said I'm not intrigued, so I'm wondering if by Matrix you mean not only here on Earth but beyond Earth too.  Since there is Matrix "out there" too, it seems that it's not possible to operate outside of it.  It would seem that it's the "glue" that holds this illusion together.  And it's hidden in plain sight?  I'm terrible at brain teaser games! Lol  Your post made me think what in the world would life look like if there was no Matrix?  If we operated outside of it?  It's a scary thought because it's an unknown although so many of us talk about getting out of this Matrix.  Where did I read this?...when we integrate everything fully within ourselves, then we don't need a society, being part of a community, etc., because there is no separation since we would be able to carry everything within us and truly be OK with being alone because we actually wouldn't feel alone because we've integrated everything within.  I thought that was a fascinating concept.  I may have gotten off track.  Hope you find the answer and that it's an answer you can share. :-)

Betty L wrote:
Paganini wrote:

I don't like with- holding information but I'm going to hold this one to myself. It is the right thing to do. Sorry I don't mean to be a brain tease it just felt like the advice was to let people figure things out for themselves.
When I said matrix I meant this Earth life. Have you heard this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB9n0XA8dks

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#23 2023-10-18 01:44:13

Paganini

Betty L wrote:

I don't like with- holding information but I'm going to hold this one to myself. It is the right thing to do. Sorry I don't mean to be a brain tease it just felt like the advice was to let people figure things out for themselves.
When I said matrix I meant this Earth life. Have you heard this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB9n0XA8dks

I had never heard of that song before.  It pains me to know that so many starseeds have such a strong yearning to go back home.  Who can blame them?  I know I'm not a starseed in this life because Earth always felt like home to me and I'm also working on feeling at home no matter where I am or what I'm doing.  If home is me then I will never be homesick.  I don't want to leave this planet although it's so messed up.  I want to visit other planets just like everyone else apparently does out there except for us.  Our friends get to vacation on other planets and we can only do so on Earth.  That's how I know the federation is a crock of shit because if we were allowed to be interstellar then we would be able to expand our consciousness and starseeds wouldn't need to be suffering like they are and there wouldn't be suffering on this planet.  I once read that the way to overcome duality is to unite the opposites.  I'm not exactly sure how one does that but it's a fascinating concept.  Gosia's latest video talks about Swaruu sharing that no matter what good she does for this planet on whatever timeline she is always met with the opposite because of duality.  So how do we go about uniting these opposites so we no longer have duality?  I haven't figured it out, but I wish someone would.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-10-18 01:46:33)

In La'kech

#24 2023-10-18 03:54:54

Betty L

Paganini wrote:
Betty L wrote:

I had never heard of that song before.  It pains me to know that so many starseeds have such a strong yearning to go back home.  Who can blame them?  I know I'm not a starseed in this life because Earth always felt like home to me and I'm also working on feeling at home no matter where I am or what I'm doing.  If home is me then I will never be homesick.  I don't want to leave this planet although it's so messed up.  I want to visit other planets just like everyone else apparently does out there except for us.  Our friends get to vacation on other planets and we can only do so on Earth.  That's how I know the federation is a crock of shit because if we were allowed to be interstellar then we would be able to expand our consciousness and starseeds wouldn't need to be suffering like they are and there wouldn't be suffering on this planet.  I once read that the way to overcome duality is to unite the opposites.  I'm not exactly sure how one does that but it's a fascinating concept.  Gosia's latest video talks about Swaruu sharing that no matter what good she does for this planet on whatever timeline she is always met with the opposite because of duality.  So how do we go about uniting these opposites so we no longer have duality?  I haven't figured it out, but I wish someone would.

I found that song by accident because I didn't know about it either, but I was having a moment when I felt that way. So I was listening to it over and over again. Then I got a call from my grandson whom I hadn't heard from it months and I felt a little  better.
So you are not a starseed? You might be an Earthseed they exist. If you wanted to know you might could get a reading from someone who can read the Akashic records. I use to recommend this one lady but she no longer does readings. 

Earth is a beautiful planet and I do consider it a home for me. I was legitimately born here and my point of attention is focused here but my soul is from another world. Originally all of our souls come from the source and we are all connected anyway. It's just that I can be more happy and joyful and free on my other home world. I wish that I had more memories of it but I can wait till it is the right time for me to return.

You have probably been to numerous other worlds it's just that you don't remember because our memories are blocked here.  It looks like we signed up for a limited type of life here while others did not. The Galactic Federation likes to keep this place  at a certain level of existence, like keeping a city in the 1950's era. Each time you visit that city you can experience the 1950's in real time. Souls come here to live in the past, I mean that is one of the reasons among many that they come here to live in certain time periods.

I've read that duality is only here on planet Earth and most likely this whole galaxy  and realm is in duality.  if I ever liked duality I don't like it now. I would rather be closer to the source like some of the other worlds don't have duality.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#25 2023-10-18 12:07:50

nomad soul

Even if you tell people, if they are not ready they will not understand it. Its like saying to the sheeple that papaya is bad, govs are fake and everything is planned. They will still take the papaya, complain about politicians and think youre crazy because they do not have the capacity to understand.

As far as I know every individuals highest self is in its own matrix egg, which you can touch and break open from the inside. You can experience yourself in it if you let go of everything inside the matrix construct. All thoughts, emotions, identifications - you have to be pure consciousness and fully aware for a prolonged period.

I only heard of two people being able to do this. They let go of everything and were able to exit after 15+ minutes.

Board footer