You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-17 01:45:02

Paganini

Mari and Her Mixed Up Timelines

I was watching the video below again and I was able to follow how Mari got here and how the timelines got mixed up and therefore she ended up on another timeline.  What I don't understand is how she is still here with us and communicating with us here?  When she was with her mom at 13 years old and on the Viera, she was there because she left Earth due to the covid lockdowns.  Then she went to another timeline and was no longer with her mom, or at least the one she left on the Viera.  Yet although she was now in another timeline she was still on the same timeline regarding where she left off with the covid lockdowns and started communicating with us.  What am I not understanding?  If she jumped timelines, shouldn't she not have ended up on the timeline where the covid lockdowns were still happening?  Shouldn't she have ended up some time before or after covid?  I'm just wondering how she jumped timelines but ended up with the events on Earth still being in the same place in time.  Does anyone have an idea how this can be?  Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VJyJiGMQNA

Last edited by Paganini (2023-10-17 01:46:31)

In La'kech

#2 2023-10-17 02:51:37

Lyran

Re: Mari and Her Mixed Up Timelines

The best I figure this is that Mari’s original realm is so close to our own that many conditions remained largely as they were, some factors may be closer than others.
Covid being a major pivot point for Earth, it made sense to me that both timelines contain the same situation.

#3 2023-10-17 04:02:06

StarDeity
Banned

Mari was following "Starlette", and "Starlette" was of this timeline, although she jumped several timelines escaping...
There are multiple "parallel" timelines too, like there are multiple versions of you..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-10-17 04:03:30)

#4 2023-10-17 15:33:58

Paganini

Thank you Lyra and Star.  In my mind Mari had left Earth’s timeline at her 13 year old age and then ended back on the same timeline although she skipped around, that’s why it didn’t make sense to me why she couldn’t reconnect with the mom version she left on the Viera. So I guess the Earth timeline she left at 13 years old is different from this timeline we are all a part of at this moment in experience with her?  Very trippy although it would seem like it’s the same exact timeline.  I wonder what is different?  Perhaps if she investigated what is different she would be able to retrace her steps and go back.  With the ability to still visit us here in this timeline.  I would love for her to get her cake and eat it too.  She has definitely earned it.

In La'kech

#5 2023-10-17 19:53:53

Meridianwoman

Thank you Mes33 for giving credit to the hardships and courage of the Swaruuians. 
Each one of the noble ladies deserve to be recognized and understood of the difficult and dangerouse trials and tribulations they endure.

One by one, the Swaruuians arrived in our timeline, and their presence was a surprise to the Taygetan crew, as well to the Swaruuians themselves. 
The epic ladies are came from the future to assist with the mission aboard flagship Toleka, and are Royalty (I think).
Swaruu of Erra's mother was (or is) the daughter of H.R. Queen Alenym. 
Presently, H.R. Alenym and doesn't have children yet. (Is this complicated, or not?).

The arrival of the Swaruuian ladies must have been like a rush of wind and bright briliance, and perhaps a little scary to the Taygetan crew, as the child Yazhi Sophia demonstrated new abilities that the Taygetans never witnessed before.

Their arrival are revolutionizing our minds (thanks to the communications shasred in the videos by Gosia and Robert), as well as the expanding the consciousness of the stellar neighborhood. 
Their presence has opened the opened more positive (and controversial) interaction with other races of the Federation of Planets, especially Urmahs.

Expected more beautiful changes to come!

And this is just one of the timeslines!  I like what Mes333 wrote "I do wonder how it works if she (Mari) was to get back in that point within her timeline and then doesn't go after the lady she was chasing does that effect other things at her different age? Just wondering out of complete curiosity as timeline jumping sounds like it can be a bit of a brain buster or at least for me."

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#6 2023-10-17 22:47:13

Tecumseh

This is a great conversation.

Mari also mentioned that her mother was much older than the current Athena. I think we all have to step back and realize that in some timelines Swaruu of Erra (9) passed away and moved on like this one, and in others, Athena's mom is still alive and she still talks to her. Like also this one, because our Athena comes from a different timeline where her mother is still alive. But she is a different Swaruu of Erra. She is off doing what Swaruu's do. Flitting around in space and time. Or a different frequency realm. Where history did not quite go exactly like this one did. There's no telling how many different Swaruu's there really are.

There's no telling how many different versions of me and you and everyone you know...different versions. It blows your mind! In some timelines we might be dead too. Which is just bonkers to even think about. Or we are a multimillionaire or a billionaire, or a hobo living on the San Francisco streets.

It's absolutely fascinating. big_smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2023-10-18 03:12:11

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

I was watching the video below again and I was able to follow how Mari got here and how the timelines got mixed up and therefore she ended up on another timeline.  What I don't understand is how she is still here with us and communicating with us here?  When she was with her mom at 13 years old and on the Viera, she was there because she left Earth due to the covid lockdowns.  Then she went to another timeline and was no longer with her mom, or at least the one she left on the Viera.  Yet although she was now in another timeline she was still on the same timeline regarding where she left off with the covid lockdowns and started communicating with us.  What am I not understanding?  If she jumped timelines, shouldn't she not have ended up on the timeline where the covid lockdowns were still happening?  Shouldn't she have ended up some time before or after covid?  I'm just wondering how she jumped timelines but ended up with the events on Earth still being in the same place in time.  Does anyone have an idea how this can be?  Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VJyJiGMQNA

The confusion comes from thinking of them as linear. Events just are. Just like in thought. Imagine endless combinations of frequency configurations.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-18 03:13:45)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2023-10-18 14:21:14

Bucegi

@Paganini timelines are often unbelievably similar to each other, still different but nearly exactly the same. you could jump a hundred timelines (if you can do that) and see nearly nothing change in your surroundings at all, just slightly different vibes each time. still different places

#9 2023-10-18 20:12:06

Paganini

Thank you everyone for your responses. I understand better now but it’s still very “trippy” as I said. And so amazing.  I remember Penny Kelly literally physically visiting another version of herself and when she appeared to this other version of herself this other poor woman was shocked to say the least but Penny explained and she accepted what must’ve been something so strange. Penny said the woman looked like her but a little different and her life circumstances were different than her own. Penny was able to maintain contact with her even after she went back to her life here on Earth…in other words she went back to the timeline she had come from. I guess I’ve expected other versions of oneself in whatever timeline to be drastically different and not very similar at all. Very fascinating stuff.

In La'kech

#10 2023-10-19 02:55:56

Horton HaW

Also think about what physical age actually is. Remember it was stated they generally appear as they wish. The manifestations are faster and more malleable I would guess.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer