You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-17 11:10:52

Outerspace

Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi Swaruu - Metaphysical Chats

By Cosmic Agency:

This video is a mix of different metaphysical conversations that I had set aside and they are with Swaruu of Erra and also with Yazhi just when she arrived here in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DLLvxfihd8

Thanks a lot Gosia, amazing video.

#2 2023-10-17 16:19:15

Re: Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi Swaruu - Metaphysical Chats

I loved this sentence: "Master Astral and you will remember everything" by Yazhi.

It means that mastering lucid dreaming reaps huge benefits.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-10-17 21:34:53

Lyran

I can only be who I am and do what I do, because I am what I am. I like it.

#4 2023-10-19 10:25:20

Lyran

….Yazhi: She simply stops existing. You are Francine now. You got to open your flower shop by 9 am. You slept in. You are late. You dreamed that you were a Polish girl talking to ETs. No longer exists for you. That was a dream. You can't even look for Gosia unless you master the astral. She lives in a mirror, in a twist of light... from you.

But you forget about Gosia. You are worried about your rent. You owe money to the gardeners. You must go to your English class. Frustrating for you, as you have spent six months studying English. And all you can say is that you went to LA for the time of your vacation. With a horrible Italian accent.

Master the astral and you stop forgetting. You become Francine, and Gosia, and Swaruu, and the cat down the road. It becomes evident that you forget because you wish to forget. As not knowing most things, and only very few, a keyhole of knowledge... is what defines you as Francine. What you do not know defines you as much as what you know.

The more you know the less localized and focalised you are... more cosmic you become. A body in locality becomes less relevant. Who cares how you will call yourself today! You are everything. Everyone. You are neither dead nor alive, you just are. Duality ceases to exist. It´s all you anyway. You are free.

—————

I have developed a practice I’d like to share with you relevant to mastery of the astral.

Meditate in the fashion Za’el prescribed, reconnecting strongly with your inner child.
Then in an absolutely unbiased energy take the avatars of those around me in my mind, one at a time and try on these identities as closely as I can.
Imagining the pivotal, meaningful, emotional events of their lives and experience each like I am living it myself for as long as i need.
Then as Yazhi term above, a twist of light… - I spread out through my neighbourhood absorbing the events of each life and feel it grow as a Kaleidoscope of faces and lives and moments in motion all happening simultaneously, frozen but ever flickering in a fractal-mirror universe - a whirlpool of faces all around me.
And I just float there in my mind.
Every single variation of face exists, if you think about it…

Hope this helps someone smile

Board footer