You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-18 00:25:17

okcs

HELP TAYGETANS MAKE MONEY SO THEY DON"T HAVE TO GO

In Mari's video, entitled "Important Comments, several other subjects, please watch to understand everything better. (English)" Mari indicated that the Taygetans may have to leave if they don't find a way to make money:

5:50 "Sometimes we even wear human clothes, which we bring up from there, and we also heavily depend on resources we must get from Earth, to be able to continue being here in orbit, mostly food, and this logically means that we must pay for what we need down there...must pay for things and not just snatch them with our tractor beam."

7:50 "A few months ago the Galactic Federation stopped assigning money to the Taygetans altogether...and that is why we need to generate money by ourselves, and with our own means, or simply understand that we must go back home...we depend on Earth and all its stuff, including your grocery stores."

So this thread is dedicated to finding a solution to this problem.

To start things off, I am offering to trade with the Taygetans. I am willing to trade metals for bags of cash. I am also willing to buy things for them, and take a load of stuff into the barren desert west of me, drop it off in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night, maybe at a time and place agreed upon previously, so they can pick the stuff up with their tractor beam. I offer a variety of services, including going to the bank and ordering currencies of all kinds for them if they wish. For a higher price I would be willing to drive to even more remote and uninhabited places for pick ups. I am in Eagle Mountain, Utah, so just look 50 to 150 miles West, South West for totally uninhabited potential pick up zones. Gold would probably be the best metal to use, as there is a shortage of it here, plus we wouldn't have to make as many ugly messes with mining if we could get some metals by bartering.  Trading offer is open to Taygetans and Urma. This could be easily done with email, we would never need to meet face to face, and no new technology need be introduced to Earth. I think it is all legal under current guidelines. Message me via personal message on this forum if interested.

If anyone else is willing to do something similar or has any other ideas please post them here. The more people the better, and also from different countries too, to give them a wide choice of vendors and products.

Last edited by okcs (2023-10-18 00:32:15)

#2 2023-10-18 01:32:57

Paganini

Re: HELP TAYGETANS MAKE MONEY SO THEY DON"T HAVE TO GO

In my mind I see a beautiful skin care line that not only truly works and is nontoxic, but sold at very reasonable prices and becomes a multimillion dollar company so the stream of money is constant.  I bet our friends can come up with an amazing skincare cream.  It's BIG business.  And that's one way of sticking it to the federation or is there a "law" against that too and if there is we just need to find the loophole.  And the skincare line can be called Stellar by Mari Swaruu. :-)

In La'kech

#3 2023-10-18 01:35:19

Du An

Athena and Yazhi mentioned in a recent chat they can see earth from the window of their ship. I'd be willing to fork over some serious $$ for an actual photo of earth from said window.

Last edited by Du An (2023-10-18 02:24:12)

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#4 2023-10-18 04:47:36

okcs

In previous videos the Taygetans said they had replicators. They said The stellar races with replicators would often replicate metals to trade for things they need.

#5 2023-10-18 07:52:04

Cwoei

If they need more people to help, I can do it too. Currently, I think I am able to buy Gold with cash. I just have to figure out a way to resell them.

I don't need to make a profit, just can't afford to make a loss as I am not rich.

I am located in Portland, Oregon. There should be places around here to drop off the cash for them.  If they have the technology, they can even "beam" it up directly from my backyard in the middle of the night, which is ideal. I promise I won't peep so they don't get in trouble with the Federation.  In that case, I can do it for as long as they need.

I am available by email. Good luck dear Taygetans and Swaruunians!

#6 2023-10-18 09:28:14

mitkobs

Taygetans will not take your money anyway if not earned properly, is not in their style and morals, in my opinion. They will have to come up with ideas how to make money by their own if do not have already such ideas or just find other ways to get fresh food.

#7 2023-10-18 10:53:13

ro2778

How do you know they have a problem making money? For all you know they are running a multi-billion dollar enterprise and they have lots of Swiss bank accounts big_smile

#8 2023-10-18 11:18:34

You guys are joking right? How the hell would the federation allow this?

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-10-18 11:18:54)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#9 2023-10-18 13:50:19

okcs

itriedmybest11 wrote:

You guys are joking right? How the hell would the federation allow this?

It certainly does sound odd to me, that the Taygetans can't stay here unless they have Earth money, but maybe there is something I am not aware of. Maybe they need computer parts all the time and can't replicate them, maybe resupply ships are being blocked. The Federation would allow this because the interference it would cause would be far less than what the Federation does with their constant cabal interference and total control of our media which they use to program us, or even what the Taygetan contact currently does. The overarching rule of the prime directive is to not interfere, not introduce new technology, and minimize contact with developing civilizations. It would certainly be less intrusive on our culture than the contact with Billy Meier, when they used to appear to him all the time to chat and give him new information. Gold is not new and trading is not new, contact via internet is not new.

Last edited by okcs (2023-10-18 14:24:17)

#10 2023-10-18 15:18:15

xxayaxx

If friends ask for help, it is better not to ask questions, but simply help. How much money do you need and how to transfer it?

#11 2023-10-18 16:25:36

mitkobs

They do not ask for monetary help, Mari is stating the particular situation with the Federation.

#12 2023-10-18 17:53:19

No one has asked for money. Not ever, as far as I know. Seems to me it would be a big red flag if they suddenly did now.

It's nice some of us are so willing to help but I will be very surprised if the Taygetans ever ask us for anything but our support and attention.

The road appears when you need it.

#13 2023-10-18 18:21:48

Meridianwoman

When I watched Mari's commentary about the LIVE Q/A video, I thought it was a cool indication that there are active 'step downs' walking somewhere, doing a mission or observing exopolitics. And buying groceries too.

I also remembered the issue Mari told us about how she chose not to monetize her YT channel at first.  But when advertisements later started to appear on her channel, she explained that it made her a little mad.  Then explained in a video, that she gave up and changed the settings to accept monetize and allow ads, since YT was adding ads anyway.

Maybe Mari felt she had to justify monetizing her videos because some people complained in the comment section of Gosia's channel, with the LIVE Q/A  video.  I'm not sure, but thought came to mind.

In reflection, it's good that Mari's family protects the teenager from online attacks by ill-mannered trolls.
It's understandable why the Taygetan crew who participate in Earth's exopolitics, purify themselves from contamination by taking three showers daily.

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2023-10-18 18:24:15)

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#14 2023-10-18 18:59:55

Scott Summers

crystallinemister wrote:

No one has asked for money. Not ever, as far as I know. Seems to me it would be a big red flag if they suddenly did now.

It's nice some of us are so willing to help but I will be very surprised if the Taygetans ever ask us for anything but our support and attention.

Yes, that’s how I read it too.

Mari was just explaining that they too rely on money for groceries (and day-to-day items).

However, given that the Taygetans (and Urmahs) are seen as somewhat rebellious, the Federation expresses its disapproval by cutting their funding for Earth activities.

But the Taygetans and Swaruunians are a resilient and resourceful bunch. I’m sure they foresaw this and already have plans in place.

Nevertheless, it’s very nice to see members offer their assistance. Just my personal reading of the matter.

#15 2023-10-18 19:29:02

Lyran

Y’all are so beautiful! No matter what ever happens from here on out - I have achieved a special life to be in your company. Thanks for being awesome everyone smile ♥️

#16 2023-10-18 21:27:10

Jupiter 9

What I don't fully understand is why would they heavily depend on resources they must get from Earth, since it's very easy for the resupply ship to jump back and forth between Taygeta and Earth. And I think a potential explanation for this is what Mari says at 9:58

(...) Most extraterrestrial groups and races do not need anything from Earth, others need only a few things such as resources they take directly or whatever, and others who are more invested in understanding humans and their culture need a lot from Earth and that is the case of my group and I.

We need food, resources and so on and we must pay for them and that does not make us any less extraterrestrial and it is proof of nothing else other than proof that we need money as you do, and as I said above we come from a moneyless Society but we are not there now we are here, so we depend on Earth and all its stuff including your grocery stores. (...)

So most ETs don't really need anything from Earth and don't depend on Earth or only need very few things, and this potential explanation of why the Toleka is more dependent on resources from Earth actually would make sense. And maybe they also want to understand humans and our culture using the original things and resources from Earth and not replicated ones.

And I'm sure they'll figure it out on their own. If someone is doing well financially and wants to support the Team, it's better in my opinion to support Gosia and Robert, the sky crew are supersmart and wise advanced interstellar ETs with advanced AI, they can easily find an ethical way to generate the money. Worst case scenario, one or more of them could come as a step down and get a high paying job to generate the money. Problem solved. lol smile If and when they decide to leave, it will definitely not be because of as a simple thing as the federation cutting the financial support. That would be a bit comical knowing the Toleka crew and their history, especially the Swaruus. smile

And I think the main reason Mari mentioned this, is to point out that the Federation is treating them like this because they are disobedient, and she even mentions that they are going to become even more resilient and continue to be here in spite of the lack of Federation support, so they will generate the money on their own and they aren't going anywhere. But I am sure they will appreciate the offer and willingness of support and assistance. <3 smile

(...) We know that the Galactic Federation removed all their support because we are quite disobedient as a group, at least in part, because we are so over-communicative through these YouTube channels.

We prefer to become even more resilient and continue to be here seeding information and taking care of our starseeds, even in spite of our lack of Galactic Federation support. This is something that all of you must understand about what is going on with me and my group. (...)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-18 21:30:07)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#17 2023-10-18 23:52:42

Meridianwoman

I remember in one of Cosmic Agency videos, Gosia said that another version of Swaruu of Erra resides on an island in the Pacific Ocean, because she likes living on Earth.
Does anyone else remember that?

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

#18 2023-10-19 00:13:42

Lyran

Meridianwoman wrote:

I remember in one of Cosmic Agency videos, Gosia said that another version of Swaruu of Erra resides on an island in the Pacific Ocean, because she likes living on Earth.
Does anyone else remember that?

Actually I read a transcript very recently in which Swaruu of Erra mentions part of her reason for being here is to clean up her timelines. I’m going searching for it.

#19 2023-10-19 05:32:03

Does Toleka have chefs onboard?

I'd love to know what type of foods they eat and recipes they use.

Do they like Japanese cuisines? One of my favourites - Tempura with organic dipping sauce Yum... smile

#20 2023-10-19 06:23:18

mitkobs

The food bought from supermarkets is suspicious at least and may not be so healthy. We down here may have no choice about that, but the Taygetans have choices. Probably they take such food not to eat it but to analyze it in their labs and to determine how harmful is to the biology.

A civilization that have so much gold for making tons of thick wires for their ships will not take your hard earned insufficient for your own life money, is not in their style and morals like I said.

#21 2023-10-19 09:27:02

Ariya

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Iror of Temmer is a good cook. Maybe he can share some recipes with us ❤️

#22 2023-10-19 10:24:38

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Iror of Temmer is a good cook. Maybe he can share some recipes with us ❤️

Athena also makes delicious dishes.

#23 2023-10-19 15:40:19

Jupiter 9

Jupiter 9 wrote:

What I don't fully understand is why would they heavily depend on resources they must get from Earth, since it's very easy for the resupply ship to jump back and forth between Taygeta and Earth. And I think a potential explanation for this is what Mari says at 9:58

(...) Most extraterrestrial groups and races do not need anything from Earth, others need only a few things such as resources they take directly or whatever, and others who are more invested in understanding humans and their culture need a lot from Earth and that is the case of my group and I.

We need food, resources and so on and we must pay for them and that does not make us any less extraterrestrial and it is proof of nothing else other than proof that we need money as you do, and as I said above we come from a moneyless Society but we are not there now we are here, so we depend on Earth and all its stuff including your grocery stores. (...)

So most ETs don't really need anything from Earth and don't depend on Earth or only need very few things, and this potential explanation of why the Toleka is more dependent on resources from Earth actually would make sense. And maybe they also want to understand humans and our culture using the original things and resources from Earth and not replicated ones.

And I'm sure they'll figure it out on their own. If someone is doing well financially and wants to support the Team, it's better in my opinion to support Gosia and Robert, the sky crew are supersmart and wise advanced interstellar ETs with advanced AI, they can easily find an ethical way to generate the money. Worst case scenario, one or more of them could come as a step down and get a high paying job to generate the money. Problem solved. lol smile If and when they decide to leave, it will definitely not be because of as a simple thing as the federation cutting the financial support. That would be a bit comical knowing the Toleka crew and their history, especially the Swaruus. smile

And I think the main reason Mari mentioned this, is to point out that the Federation is treating them like this because they are disobedient, and she even mentions that they are going to become even more resilient and continue to be here in spite of the lack of Federation support, so they will generate the money on their own and they aren't going anywhere. But I am sure they will appreciate the offer and willingness of support and assistance. <3 smile

(...) We know that the Galactic Federation removed all their support because we are quite disobedient as a group, at least in part, because we are so over-communicative through these YouTube channels.

We prefer to become even more resilient and continue to be here seeding information and taking care of our starseeds, even in spite of our lack of Galactic Federation support. This is something that all of you must understand about what is going on with me and my group. (...)

Mari has added a donation link in the description of her latest Spanish video so it seems Mari will be taking donations like Gosia too. I guess this is one way the Swaruunians can generate some extra money besides the YouTube ad revenue. If it weren't for the above context, I would be confused about why would they really need the money, but with the above explanation it all fits and makes sense, so I personally don't really see an issue with Mari adding a donation link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AtB-wE1AU

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-19 15:41:39)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#24 2023-10-19 17:30:13

Meridianwoman

Jupiter wrote:
"Mari has added a donation link in the description of her latest Spanish video so it seems Mari will be taking donations like Gosia too. I guess this is one way the Swaruunians can generate some extra money besides the YouTube ad revenue. If it weren't for the above context, I would be confused about why would they really need the money, but with the above explanation it all fits and makes sense, so I personally don't really see an issue with Mari adding a donation link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AtB-wE1AU"
---------------

This is wonderful!  Thank you Jupiter for finding the link in Mari's Spanish channel make donations!

"Donaciones en Pesos Mexicanos".  Do you know if how if there is a way to send a donation with another currency besides Mexican Pesos?  I  tried to navigate to find 'type of currency' but don't understand enough Spanish. 
https://link.mercadopago.com.mx/swaruuoficial

#25 2023-10-19 18:34:22

Gosia
Administrator

STANDBY PLEASE. Do not send me anything for them please.

Thank you.

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey there forum friends, this is an interesting post and quite a kind idea too smile

But if I may make a suggestion, although its out in the open and the Cabal can know of it too; how about all of you interested use a better and already in place, outlet to monetarily help the crew and one that won't bring the Cabal down your necks? Since Gosia and Robert already have Earth monetary accounts to donate too, such as their Paypal and on YT lives, make your donations for the crew to their accounts tagging your donation with a message such as 'this donation is for the crew.' This way it stays on an Earth system where you basically donate to the crew through Gosia and Robert's accounts and let them figure out the logistics, since the crew is already protecting them from the Cabal and all the nasty attention that would befall each of you if you helped individually. But this is just another idea among the many you all came up with, either way, thank you for offering to help our friends and teachers. Because even if they haven't asked, and due to their ethics/morals likely will not, it is your thoughts of wanting to help that mean a lot too big_smile

P.S to Gosia: If you think such a task is too much or complicated, you definitely can dismiss this idea. But since there are so many interested in helping and you already have direct contact and protection, it is only reasonable that the donations for the crew come through you and is safer for the public audience. And at the end of the day, you and Robert are an extension of the Toleka crew but on the surface. So if this disclosure project is going to accept donations, why not keep it within the same operation? Just a thought.

Board footer