You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-11 16:40:33

SRMoonDog

Silver & Gold

Hello Gosia and Taygetean Team,

Fascinated by all your works. Thank you for all you do.

I'm curious if you could ask the team a few questions. Or maybe have them talk about how Gold and Silver is used through the universe. I've heard that Gold comes from the sun and any gold found on our planet or in our solar system carries with it a unique frequency indicating it was made by our specific star. I also heard that going through the Star-gate in our solar system required Gold native to this solar system. Is there a bigger use for Gold through the universe we are not being told about? Same with Silver. Being the most conductive and reflective metal on the planet what uses does it have in 5D and above technology? It's an Electric Universe and Silver is best at electricity. Is that why these are the metals we always end up going back to for true wealth? If ET's have been visiting through Star Gates and need some of our gold to get back through our star gate then maybe they leave a colony behind to make sure enough it's collected to always be able to get home should they come and visit. Just a thought.

Also: Replicator Technology. Does it exist in the SAP's (Special Access Programs) or the SSP (Secret Space Program) on this planet and if so Why or why not can't the replicators be used to created Gold and Silver therefore ensuring their wealth undoubtedly when we revert back to a G/S based economy. If they know their Magic Money/Debt system only lasts for X amount of time, It would be safe to assume the fallback option is well guarded keeping them in power.

I guess to make a long story short here's what I'm asking.

What importance does Gold and Silver have in 4D and Up. And can gold and silver be replicated through technology and why/why not?

#2 2021-02-11 16:57:18

Robert369

Re: Silver & Gold

Since Swaruu hasn't really touched this topic, the below information is from my understanding:

Considering that Earth was enslaved by Reptilians to steal its resources and especially gold (back then in 5D times before the 3D Matrix was installed to make the enslavement process easier), it is obvious that gold has a major value to them. And it is their mind-control programming that makes us believe that it is valuable as well, because besides being shiny and non-oxidating it is extremely heavy and soft and thus never had any practical use - except energetic purposes which have been kept secret from us.

The electric properties of low resistance have been found now and are widely used, but the energetic properties (e.g. as Ormus or nano/monatomic gold) have been kept secret for a long time as those can be used for enlightening, health, rejuvenation and longevity. For low-frequency beings like Regressives using substances is the only way to achieve any of this, while high frequency beings can achieve this from within and without substances, possible adding them only to get started.

Other precious metals like silver, platinum, etc. (but even copper) have a different properties than gold but are of comparable usefulness in their respective areas.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-02-11 17:04:32

SRMoonDog

Re: Silver & Gold

Thank you for the information Robert.

Do you know why the topic has not been brought up? Surely there is enough information and questions to do at least 1 full video.

Does the team get questions from this forum?

I'm new here and it will take me a while to go back and read all the information discussed previously. Just curious.

-Shawn

Board footer