You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-21 11:34:38

Alec

No Men in Taygeta? (Mari Swa)

Mari Swaruu: "No Men in Taygeta? ( English )" 3xDq2B8.png3xDq2B8.png3xDq2B8.png

Published: Oct 21st, 2023

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCNACELwBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLDjJuDWiZj2lwNkqryBSIeraTlIKg

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2023-10-21 15:04:56

Ferndog5D

Re: No Men in Taygeta? (Mari Swa)

I remember watching the Galactic Messages on GAIA , Who are the Taygetans?  I believe the roles of the males were down played  because males were not as interested in politics and traveling around the galaxy. Also here your website banner is 80% female which farther pushes the point of female domination in your society.  QUESTION   Does the sex of a newborn Taygetan get mutually decided before birth?

Teach me the Truth!

#3 2023-10-22 01:40:19

Horton HaW

Ferndog5D wrote:

I remember watching the Galactic Messages on GAIA , Who are the Taygetans?  I believe the roles of the males were down played  because males were not as interested in politics and traveling around the galaxy. Also here your website banner is 80% female which farther pushes the point of female domination in your society.  QUESTION   Does the sex of a newborn Taygetan get mutually decided before birth?

Pretty sure it was Swaruu 9 who said they weren't sure why their population was this way. Though one can influence sex, but this seems inconsistent with Taygetans view of free will of a soul.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-10-22 15:24:28

Jupiter 9

Ferndog5D wrote:

I think the sex of the baby is decided by the soul/katra so I don't think that the Taygetan parents are involved in choosing the sex of the child. But what is probably happening is that the souls/katras of the parents preplan the sex of their children when they are on the other side where they make their lifeplan, and the katra of the child preplans the sex of the body and everything else in their lifeplan, and then reads all the lifeplans of the available parents and then makes contracts/agreements with the katras of parents and other family members that are compatible with it's lifeplan.

So the way I understand it so far, I would say that everything is always mutually decided through soul contracts/agreements between everyone involved, but in the afterlife level and not on the physical. And I think for Taygetans this is not just intellectual knowledge or a theory but they understand how soulplans and reincarnation works so I think they know that whatever the gender of the child is, it's not an accident and it's all part of prebirth katra contracts/agreements. And that's why I think that they would also not be genetically changing the sex of the child by altering the DNA of the fertilized egg, because that would be interfering with the intention and plans of the involved souls in the afterlife/in-between-life.   

And as a sidenote I am not sure about this but I assume that the Taygetans too besides remembering about 3 past lifetimes at about 13 years old, they also have memories of the inbetween life, like the Swaruunians do. Or maybe they remember some things from the in the in between life but their contracts and lifeplans are veiled because knowing too much of the lifeplan would ruin the experience.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-10-22 17:30:58

Jupiter 9

It's obvious with the Billy Meier contact or the contact with the older french lady or the attempted contact with Alfred Weber or even the recent contact with the PK girls, and even the way the First Contact project was done, that the Taygetans don't fully understand the terrestrial humans. And if it was only the Taygetans then that wouldn't be that big of an issue, but what makes the ExtraTerrestrials and Terrestrials relationship and interaction even more of a mess, is that the rest of the ETs and the "5D Federation" don't understand the humans and life on Earth very well too. And it's understandable because everything is very very strange here and is very different than their ET societies and culture and mentality. As I have said before this planet is similar to Cyndriel and it's a very strange and exotic place but the "negative" disharmonious chaotic "crazy" version. lol

And that is why the Starseeds have a very important role to play in this relationship and interaction between Ts and ETs. We chose to incarnate and be born and grow up in the terrestrial matrix and be one of them, to understand from first hand experience what it is like to be a terrestrial human, with a terrestrial ego and a terrestrial mentality.

But in order to be a terrestrial human we needed to veil our ET experiences, and because of that just like the ET's don't understand very well the Ts, the terrestrial starseeds don't understand very well the ETs. And that's why the Swaruunians have a very important role to play in this too, because they understand well both the Terrestrials and the ExtraTerrestrials. And they are invaluable guide both for the ETs that don't understand very well the Terrestrial life and reality, and for the starseeds that don't understand very well the ETs and the ET life and reality. And they play a key catalytic role in helping both the ETs and the Starseeds on the ground to bridge and reunite the ET and Terrestrial worlds.

So I do understand that the ETs have a difficulty understanding our strange Terrestrial mentality and behavior, but I am still a bit surprised that even Swaruu of Erra went along with this misconception or even added to the misconception when she talked about the men-women ratio. Because even though she was still a Taygetan, Swaruu was not an average Taygetan and was a bit more expanded and had a Swaruunian side too. I guess one way to look at it is that she was half Taygetan half Swaruunian, so she had qualities from both and so she also had that heavily people pleasing issue and other "flaws" and dysfunctions. And also I probably mostly saw her more expanded side and overlooked her more physical human flawed side.

Anyway I am glad Mari and the rest of the Swaruunians are clearing any misconceptions and mistakes in what was shared previously. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-10-22 18:55:42

Scott Summers

Ok, everyone here commenting on how the Taygetans and Swaruunians should not have been people pleasing.

They should have been more “human”, like a Terrestrial Human.

Firstly, it’s a valid opinion from the perspective of each member.

Here’s another opinion: Such views reflect the lack of worldly experience of each member. And I mean experience on Earth.

How so?

Has anyone here been to Japan? Done business in Japan?

If the answer is yes, you would immediately understand that the Taygetans and Swaruunians are very similar in “people pleasing attributes” to the Japanese.

Is it any wonder that the Taygetans had a colony in Japan? Any wonder that the Japanese language sounds a little similar to Taygetan language?

So, when you single out the Taygetans for not speaking “directly” like a European, you actually reveal your lack of understanding of global cultures (let alone ET cultures). The same applies to South Korean culture too.

#7 2023-10-22 20:04:20

Ariya

Did Swaruu of Erra 'go along this misconception?' I don't believe she did.

Jupiter 9 wrote:

So I do understand that the ETs have a difficulty understanding our strange Terrestrial mentality and behavior, but I am still a bit surprised that even Swaruu of Erra went along with this misconception or even added to the misconception when she talked about the men-women ratio. Because even though she was still a Taygetan, Swaruu was not an average Taygetan and was a bit more expanded and had a Swaruunian side too. I guess one way to look at it is that she was half Taygetan half Swaruunian, so she had qualities from both and so she also had that heavily people pleasing issue and other "flaws" and dysfunctions. And also I probably mostly saw her more expanded side and overlooked her more physical human flawed side.

This is what she said about the Taygetan population ratio:

Gosia: Ok. I understand you are mostly women?

Swaruu (9): Our population is roughly 75% female, yes!

Gosia: Why is it mostly women? What happened to Ying and Yang?

Swaruu (9): We don't know the answer ourselves. There are many theories. It's more of a 50/50 when you look at it from a reproduction-only point of view as most women that are "in excess" are very old and not interested in having a mate.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/1-extrat … who-are-we

Swaruu of Erra is clearly making an estimation here (she says ‘roughly’.) She also talks about at reproduction level it’s a 50/50 ratio. She later goes on to talk about there being a slight increase in the amount of females because of parthenogenesis and increase in natural life span of females.

Mari in the recent video, makes an estimation and arrives at most 60% female population. She says: “…there are slightly more women than men in the total population but not more than 10% at the most…”

These are both quite clearly estimations.  And not that different…. especially as Mari is referring in her video to the misinformation that there were 10 times more women than men.  She also said in her video that these misconceptions came about ‘before the Taygetans and Swaruu of Erra started talking to Robert and Gosia.’

I believe that Swaruu of Erra was diplomatic and had a gentle way of describing things. And undoubtedly there were times when she may have been very keen to help and please us humans. But in my opinion, this is not about her 'flaws and dysfunctions.'  Swaruu was not responsible for the disinformation that MED was peddling around.

Last edited by Ariya (2023-10-22 20:14:22)

#8 2023-10-22 22:53:36

Gosia
Administrator

Thats correct and thank you. Mari is referring to the misconception the "older lady" was spreading mostly. Greetings smile

Ariya wrote:

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Swaruu (9): We don't know the answer ourselves. There are many theories. It's more of a 50/50 when you look at it from a reproduction-only point of view as most women that are "in excess" are very old and not interested in having a mate.

Swaruu of Erra is clearly making an estimation here (she says ‘roughly’.) She also talks about at reproduction level it’s a 50/50 ratio. She later goes on to talk about there being a slight increase in the amount of females because of parthenogenesis and increase in natural life span of females.

Mari in the recent video, makes an estimation and arrives at most 60% female population. She says: “…there are slightly more women than men in the total population but not more than 10% at the most…”

These are both quite clearly estimations.  And not that different…. especially as Mari is referring in her video to the misinformation that there were 10 times more women than men.  She also said in her video that these misconceptions came about ‘before the Taygetans and Swaruu of Erra started talking to Robert and Gosia.’

I believe that Swaruu of Erra was diplomatic and had a gentle way of describing things. And undoubtedly there were times when she may have been very keen to help and please us humans. But in my opinion, this is not about her 'flaws and dysfunctions.'  Swaruu was not responsible for the disinformation that MED was peddling around.

#9 2023-10-23 00:44:51

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:

Jupiter 9 wrote:

That's not what I was trying to say. I am not saying or implying that Swaruu went along with the nonsense terrestrial mentality misconceptions and distortions that MED was spreading. I didn't even know about what MED was peddling about Taygetan men until I watched Mari's video, I have never wathed MED's stuff. What I am referring to is what Mari said in the middle of the video:

Mari: (...) and then as everything that Zadkiel had said was already in the air, my predecessors probably chose not to contradict him, making things even worse, again expressing their heavily people pleasing Taygetan qualities. I am no one to judge them but this was simply wrong, although I accept that I do not know all the circumstances around the reason why they may have chosen to perpetuate these misconceptions. (...)

And that's why because of what Swaruu had shared in the transcript that you linked, the way I understood it is that when Mari said this in the video, she was also referring to what was shared by Swaruu in that transcript. So how I interpreted is that Swaruu also probably chose not to contradict him and may have chosen to perpetuate these misconceptions by what she shared about the men-women situation. Maybe Mari was only referring to what was shared with MED but if you read the transcript you will see why I would think that she was also referring to what Swaruu said in the first video.

So that's why I say that even Swaruu "went along with this misconception or even added to the misconception when she talked about the men-women ratio", because as I said I have never watched the older french lady and didn't know about all the nonsense that she was spreading about men in Taygeta, but I did have some misconceptions about the male-female ratio situation in Taygeta from reading what Swaruu said in that transcript. And of course I didn't have the nonsense misconceptions that the interstellar mediator was spreading, but up until Mari's video I did have a misunderstanding that there is roughly a ~25% excess of women in Taygeta and that it's only balanced on the romantic couples level because the excess women had transcended romantic love and were not interested in romantic relationships. And it's mostly the rest of what Swaruu said in that transcript that combined with the 75-25 ratio, contributed to some of my misunderstanding on this.

Gosia: To be clear: old but still in a 20 year-old body, yes?

Swaruu (9): Some older women in a 20 year-old body and others in older looking bodies, it all depends on what they want to look like. The reason why most babies are female is also coming from the spirit side, so cloning doesn't work. Because there is no one to inhabit a male body if most souls are interested in being female. Everything here is for women (nearly everything). It's easier to have a project as a woman because you are more respected in a professional manner.

This shouldn't be I know, but it's how it is. A woman is very respected in science and art circles and men not so much so, because Taygetan men are mostly interested in love and relationships, romance, and sports-entertainment, and rarely in science and politics. As an example. So even if there are many more women here, most are not interested in men, when the men nearly all are interested in women. So it's balanced.

#10 2023-10-23 01:56:10

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

Ok, everyone here commenting on how the Taygetans and Swaruunians should not have been people pleasing.

Here’s another opinion: Such views reflect the lack of worldly experience of each member. And I mean experience on Earth.

How so?

If the answer is yes, you would immediately understand that the Taygetans and Swaruunians are very similar in “people pleasing attributes” to the Japanese.

Is it any wonder that the Taygetans had a colony in Japan? Any wonder that the Japanese language sounds a little similar to Taygetan language?

So, when you single out the Taygetans for not speaking “directly” like a European, you actually reveal your lack of understanding of global cultures (let alone ET cultures). The same applies to South Korean culture too.

I don't see anyone else commenting about that in this thread so I assume you are referring to my post. And if that's the case then you misunderstood what I am saying in my post.

When I talk about a people pleasing issue or flaws and dysfunctions, there is no judgement in it or implying that it's wrong or bad to be people pleasing, I am just talking about the fact that the Tays have people pleasing issues.

And I am in no way implying that the Tays or Swas should not have been people pleasing, or should have been more like a Terrestrial human, I don't know how you understood that from what I am saying. They are ETs so they "should" be what they are, ExtraTerrestrials. Why should they be like Terrestrial Humans. Again I am just talking without judgement about the fact that ETs don't fully understand the Terrestrials and the Terrestrials don't fully understand the ETs. I am not implying that the ETs should be more like Ts or the Ts should be more like ETs. 

If you reread my post you'll see that you assumed that I am doing what you say or that I am singling out the Tays. I love this crew and the Taygetans and the Swaruunians more than any of the other people in my life, so why would I judge them or patronize them or whatever? I don't know how I come off in the post but you have misunderstood me, I am adorable haha. lol smile

In case you weren't referring to my post just ignore this, smile but there is noone else talking about what you are referring to so who else could you be talking about.

#11 2023-10-23 03:26:47

Horton HaW

So glad I know nothing of this IM drama. LoL. Jupiter 9 your new name should be Jupiter A. 9. smile

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2023-10-23 06:30:50

Scott Summers

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

How so?

I don't see anyone else commenting about that in this thread so I assume you are referring to my post. And if that's the case then you misunderstood what I am saying in my post.

When I talk about a people pleasing issue or flaws and dysfunctions, there is no judgement in it or implying that it's wrong or bad to be people pleasing, I am just talking about the fact that the Tays have people pleasing issues.

And I am in no way implying that the Tays or Swas should not have been people pleasing, or should have been more like a Terrestrial human, I don't know how you understood that from what I am saying. They are ETs so they "should" be what they are, ExtraTerrestrials. Why should they be like Terrestrial Humans. Again I am just talking without judgement about the fact that ETs don't fully understand the Terrestrials and the Terrestrials don't fully understand the ETs. I am not implying that the ETs should be more like Ts or the Ts should be more like ETs.

Jupiter

When you use the words “flaws” or “dysfunction”, you cannot weasel your way out by saying “there is no judgement” or no implication that it is wrong or bad.

No reasonable person reading those words could come to your conclusion.

If you truly meant no judgement, the words “attributes” or “characteristics” would be used. These are neutral descriptions.

And this post of yours contradicts your earlier post.

I’ve made my point. No interest in arguing or dragging this out. I’ll let the members decide for themselves.

#13 2023-10-23 14:49:53

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

One thing I still ponder about is with the Swaruu's and with so many infinite timelines out there and possibilities... I wonder if there is the possibility a Swaruuian Brother is out there among all those possibilities?

As we know them, the Swaruunian line is born from parthenogenesis - which is a form of asexual reproduction, where a female produces the baby without the need of fertilising the egg with male sperm.
For a swaruu, this means that the children will be female.

But I imagine there may be some male katras that are similar in frequency as the Swaruus - (but not from this exact ‘genetic lineage’ at this point in space time. )

#14 2023-10-23 16:39:00

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

Jupiter

When you use the words “flaws” or “dysfunction”, you cannot weasel your way out by saying “there is no judgement” or no implication that it is wrong or bad.

No reasonable person reading those words could come to your conclusion.

If you truly meant no judgement, the words “attributes” or “characteristics” would be used. These are neutral descriptions.

And this post of yours contradicts your earlier post.

I’ve made my point. No interest in arguing or dragging this out. I’ll let the members decide for themselves.

I think your image of me is not entirely accurate, and you are not seeing me as I really am. One of my strengths since I was a child is that I am very non-judgmental. There really is no judgement energy behind my post and those words, so I am not trying to weasel my way out of anything. lol

I don't think having flaws or dysfunctions is sth bad or wrong and that's why I don't hesitate to use those words. If Swaruu has flaws why would I not use that word to decribe her. There is nothing wrong with Swaruu or the Tays having flaws, they are biological people incarnated in the material realm, of course they will have flaws and traumas and dysfunctions.

If I saw Swaruu stealing, I would say that she stole because that is the truth, but you can state what you saw without there being judgement or rejection in that statement. Yes one person can say the exact same statement using the exact same words but load some judgement and rejection in them, but another person can say the same thing without charging the statement with any judgement or rejection and it's just a factual statement, similar to how you would say some truth to a close friend without rejecting or judging them.

But in your defense the majority of people on this planet mean it in a judgmental way when they use words like that, so it's understandable that you would assume I am doing the same.

Anyway, let's move on.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-23 16:42:32)

#15 2023-10-23 16:59:34

Jupiter 9

Horton HaW wrote:

So glad I know nothing of this IM drama. LoL. Jupiter 9 your new name should be Jupiter A. 9. smile

I have one vague guess about what that could mean but I am not sure. So I'll interpret it as Awesome, or maybe Amazing? or maybe Adorable? hmm lol smile But if I guessed right then Jupiter S. 9 would be more accurate. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-23 17:03:42)

#16 2023-10-25 02:01:04

Meridianwoman

Scott Summers wrote:

Great analogy Scott!
Yes, In my 20's and again in my 30's, I had a desk job in Tokyo for a small Japanese company (short term on tourist visa.)
We can learn so much from the Japanese people.  They use telepathy a lot and have good manners, which is an indication of higher consciousness.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#17 2023-10-25 06:28:30

Scott Summers

Meridianwoman wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Great analogy Scott!
Yes, In my 20's and again in my 30's, I had a desk job in Tokyo for a small Japanese company (short term on tourist visa.)
We can learn so much from the Japanese people.  They use telepathy a lot and have good manners, which is an indication of higher consciousness.

You’re absolutely spot-on with the observation on telepathy, Meridianwoman.

It didn’t occur to me until you mentioned that! Thank you. smile

I remember during the Fukushima disaster, there was no looting and they were even queuing orderly for aid distribution. The Japanese are not perfect, of course (no culture is), but they coalesce as one during crises and do have a sense of “service to others”. Very Taygetan, in my opinion.

Your awareness of global cultures is rare and stands in stark contrast to the bone-headed and self-aggrandising attitudes of other members (but pls note I say this in a non-judgmental way). wink

#18 2023-10-25 18:09:06

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

(...)

Your awareness of global cultures is rare and stands in stark contrast to the bone-headed and self-aggrandising attitudes of other members (but pls note I say this in a non-judgmental way). wink

OK Scott if you are gonna be like this, then from now on I don't want you to talk to me or interact with me unless you do it in a genuinely respectful manner. I am not asking you to respect me, if you can't talk to me or about me how you would talk if you genuinely respected me, then at least simply ignore me and don't engage me for now, directly or indirectly as you did in this thread.

This is my boundary I am setting with you and if you don't respect it, then since I don't have an ability to block you only for myself, I will be reporting you to the other mod and complain that you are violating my boundaries and harassing me and then leave it to his discernment. And you can do the same if you want and set the same or a different boundary with me and communicate it to me, and then report me if I don't respect it and violate it.

And a good guideline for all of us, that can greatly help reduce unnecessary personal conflicts is, if you don't like another member or don't genuinely respect another member currently, then try to ignore them and not read their posts and avoid interacting with them as a short term solution and if you still read their posts and want to comment on one of their posts, then comment only on the content of their posts without making any personal reference to the poster, and without making comments about them personally. And if you can't let it go and you wanna have a discussion "about the messenger and not the message" then at least do it privately outside the forum. Discussions about the messenger and not the message are only allowed in the forum if they are done in a mutually respectful manner by all parties involved. And if you have something you wanna say to the mods then it's better to not do it publicly but say it privately using the report button or sending an email. This is a good guideline that if everyone follows it will reduce unnecessary personal conflicts and clashes and distractions in the forum. And if you see me not following this guideline myself you can call me out(but in a genuinely respectful manner of course haha).

MUTUAL RESPECT is one of the best guidelines and boundaries that if we all voluntarily agree to respect and do our best to follow, it can give us so much freedom to freely talk and discuss and disagree about almost anything without it leading to conflicts and dramas. There is always a way to express what we wanna say or our disagreement in a genuinely respectful manner both to the other members and to the people on board Toleka.

#19 2023-10-25 19:39:25

Scott Summers

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

(...)

OK Scott if you are gonna be like this, then from now on I don't want you to talk to me or interact with me unless you do it in a genuinely respectful manner. I am not asking you to respect me, if you can't talk to me or about me how you would talk if you genuinely respected me, then at least simply ignore me and don't engage me for now, directly or indirectly as you did in this thread.

This is my boundary I am setting with you and if you don't respect it, then since I don't have an ability to block you only for myself, I will be reporting you to the other mod and complain that you are violating my boundaries and harassing me and then leave it to his discernment. And you can do the same if you want and set the same or a different boundary with me and communicate it to me, and then report me if I don't respect it and violate it.

And a good guideline for all of us, that can greatly help reduce unnecessary personal conflicts is, if you don't like another member or don't genuinely respect another member currently, then try to ignore them and not read their posts and avoid interacting with them as a short term solution and if you still read their posts and want to comment on one of their posts, then comment only on the content of their posts without making any personal reference to the poster, and without making comments about them personally. And if you can't let it go and you wanna have a discussion "about the messenger and not the message" then at least do it privately outside the forum. Discussions about the messenger and not the message are only allowed in the forum if they are done in a mutually respectful manner by all parties involved. And if you have something you wanna say to the mods then it's better to not do it publicly but say it privately using the report button or sending an email. This is a good guideline that if everyone follows it will reduce unnecessary personal conflicts and clashes and distractions in the forum. And if you see me not following this guideline myself you can call me out(but in a genuinely respectful manner of course haha).

MUTUAL RESPECT is one of the best guidelines and boundaries that if we all voluntarily agree to respect and do our best to follow, it can give us so much freedom to freely talk and discuss and disagree about almost anything without it leading to conflicts and dramas. There is always a way to express what we wanna say or our disagreement in a genuinely respectful manner both to the other members and to the people on board Toleka.

Jupiter

Hang on a second, I think you’re overreacting here.

I think your image of me is not entirely accurate, and you are not seeing me as I really am. One of my strengths since I was a child is that I am very non-judgmental. There really is no judgement energy behind my post and those words. Lol.

I don't think being bone-headed or self-aggrandising is sth bad or wrong and that's why I don't hesitate to use those words. if someone has such flaws why would I not use that word to describe them. There is nothing wrong with people having such flaws, they are biological people incarnated in the material realm, of course they will have flaws and traumas and dysfunctions.

But I hear you clearly: you clearly apply standards to others and not to yourself. That is my personal observation.

In any case, I don’t read your posts because they are too rambling (in my opinion, of course). Others will disagree and I respect that.

Please do not read my posts. If I step out of line, I sincerely invite members to report me and the Mod can then assess it.

Thanks!

Board footer