You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-23 09:57:13

ro2778

Federation is not intergalactic?

A couple of questions that caught my eye from the Spanish audience were:

" Pablo Diaz: What is the most distant place from Taygeta that Taygetans have explored in space so far?

Mari Swaruu: The center of the Milky Way. The problem is that Taygeta is characterized as an explorer race that has lost countless ships and their crews when going to investigate. "

&

" J M: Does the Federation have power in other galaxies outside the Milky Way?

Mari Swaruu: Supposedly not, but I don't know what to think anymore. I have looked for the answer to that question, but it is not clear. "

Given that the Taygetans are an explorer race, with ether based travel capabilities it's surprising so me that the furtherest they have gone is only to the centre of this galaxy. And that the Federation isn't known to operate in other galaxies as well? I know she is not sure on this latter point but it's hinting that there is some limitation in travelling between galaxies. I just wonder, has that topic ever been covered in this contact? Does anyone know what limits the Federation species to this galaxy?

#2 2023-10-23 12:41:14

mitkobs

Re: Federation is not intergalactic?

Just logical speculation from me. The distances between galaxies are impossible to travel physically. The only way to go is with ship etheric jumping or through star portals. And for that you need to know the address where to jump or to where sun portals are leading and if you do not know it you cannot go or go in totally unknown places. This way you have to explore on your own risk, with the potential of losing ships and people and your own life, like Mari is describing what is happening with Taygeta explorers.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-23 12:42:36)

#3 2023-10-23 13:16:12

Xarab

It is not just 'if'. It is the source we are talking about. One of infinite possible manifestations.
Not to throw a bucket of cold water on the hot subject, but that is only one of many layers of existence. As federation is 'physical manifestation' in this galaxy, there might be other such manifestations in other places. And again those galaxies are a drop in the eternity for Atma who already finished lessons hailing from games of life. In the end it is just a  construct. Other galaxies might have different time-space-nexi laws that prevent it, just like high-vibratory time-space prevents entering low vibe entity.

As the kabal on Earth has circles within circles, so does have the federation. After all, the planet Earth is perfect mirror of mindset of the controllers, just like we create places that reflect ourselves. Take that into account. It might even be, that our 'federation' is just a periphery organization of greater scale, hailing from different time-space-nexus. And it is a war between gods and chaos gods raging within other planes of existance, and their influence is so strong it spills its energy on all 'surrounding' timelines. We must remember nothing is straightforward as it would appear for physical mind.

After all, we live in eternity. It does not have boundaries (other than our perception, I guess... smile )

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

#4 2023-10-24 04:52:16

mitkobs

Closest galaxy Andromeda, beings there if interstellar and highly developed have to be on the similar level of technology like our beings and with that able to connect through muon internet with them and also with other beings from other galaxies and thus exchange addresses and make possible visitations.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-24 04:55:25)

#5 2023-10-24 06:18:49

Xarab

I am wildly speculating, but it also might be that our Milky Way is in state of quarantine.
They talk about Karistus (if I have name right), from 'higher' dimension in our local Sol13 star system - so we can have expanded beings, on galactic/intergalactic scale who try to administrate local time space of our galaxy. After all, we are all fractalized, holographic versions of all that is.

In my point of view it is not 'if' but it is a certainty that there are super expanded species, even more advanced than Taygetans and Swaruunians administrating some place in universe. As we are all one in the end, it would be only in order, for such beings to contact our galaxy. Remember when Alex Colier referred to 'P'tal'? (however it actually should be written).

I wonder if this entry in federation's database is also a lie.

#6 2023-10-24 10:59:06

mitkobs

Quarantine from other galaxies is not excluded from speculations. If they somehow know what darkness is happening in this galaxy they will not want anything to do with us and not give any addresses for visitations. They can only do that to beings that can be fully trusted that will keep the secrets.

#7 2023-10-24 12:11:51

Rohan369

During this live Q&A with Dhor Káal'él, he answered a few questions that provide more data for this subject.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/live- … t-of-earth

Q - DHOR, HOW FAR FROM YOUR HOME HAVE YOU BEEN?

Dhor Káal'él: To the other side of this galaxy. Hard to calculate.

Q - Do they travel throughout the universe, only this galaxy or are there prohibited or not recommended areas?

Dhor Káal'él: Yes. There are restricted areas because of the negative races, there are also not recommended areas or without star maps. The ships mostly travel through this quadrant of the Galaxy, where we are. But the ships have gone to other galaxies but being in an uncartographed area, yes they can be lost and it happened.

Q - Have you traveled to other galaxies? The sensation of the internal time of the ship... if the answer is positive... how long was it?

Dhor Káal'él: Going to another Galaxy has a perceived time of like a 10 hour flight SIT time

Last edited by Rohan369 (2023-10-24 12:13:24)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#8 2023-10-24 15:18:43

Xarab

Please correct me, for I believe I do not recall this correctly, however I recall instance where someone (Dan Burish? Andrew Bashiago?) claimed that cabal had made contact via project Looking Glass with another timeline where nazis won WWII and that KRUPP corporation now operated colonies on Mars? yikes It was long time ago and i never gave it thought at that time . . . pity.

My point being that it might be that federation is not only intergalactic but interdimensional and uses technology not available for galactic civilizations, like this long gone P'tal(?) technology or some kind of technomancy developped in galactic black sites (only Omnisiiah knows). If Taygetans cannot venture in the 'restricted' or 'unwanted' areas, who can say what horrors federation truly holds up in their sleeves. (I do not give federation credit of a doubt)

Surely not only us are asking those questions. I suppose that there are aspects of espionage not even CIC or Urmah would be aware of.

#9 2023-10-24 17:24:08

_.haz.za._369

ro2778 wrote:

A couple of questions that caught my eye from the Spanish audience were:

" Pablo Diaz: What is the most distant place from Taygeta that Taygetans have explored in space so far?

Mari Swaruu: The center of the Milky Way. The problem is that Taygeta is characterized as an explorer race that has lost countless ships and their crews when going to investigate. "

&

" J M: Does the Federation have power in other galaxies outside the Milky Way?

Mari Swaruu: Supposedly not, but I don't know what to think anymore. I have looked for the answer to that question, but it is not clear. "

Given that the Taygetans are an explorer race, with ether based travel capabilities it's surprising so me that the furtherest they have gone is only to the centre of this galaxy. And that the Federation isn't known to operate in other galaxies as well? I know she is not sure on this latter point but it's hinting that there is some limitation in travelling between galaxies. I just wonder, has that topic ever been covered in this contact? Does anyone know what limits the Federation species to this galaxy?

Yes, it was already said that, the Federation is all over this Galaxy, mostly concentrated in this Galactic quadrant. Other galaxies are known to have their own federation like the one in this galaxy but supposedly the one here have no connection to the others. (Supposedly)...

Taygetans have mapped out some parts of other galaxies too, mostly in the M31...

#10 2023-10-25 00:09:58

Lyran

Xarab wrote:

My point being that it might be that federation is not only intergalactic but interdimensional and uses technology not available for galactic civilizations, like this long gone P'tal(?) technology or some kind of technomancy developped in galactic black sites (only Omnisiiah knows). If Taygetans cannot venture in the 'restricted' or 'unwanted' areas, who can say what horrors federation truly holds up in their sleeves. (I do not give federation credit of a doubt)

Not a single iota!
I am waiting for Queen Alenyn and King Ruah to excommunicate themselves from the Federation entirely.
Beings of utmost integrity have no business associating with deceitful bureaucratic losers infected with nanos. The Etorthans and Andromedan’s look like they were grown by the same farmer! Blueberry flavour vs Lint-trap flavour.
With their little lap-DOG alphratens wagging their tails “Yes Master, how high master?” “What next master?” “Oh the humans master?”
“Yes master anything for yooooooo!”

IMG-4862.jpg

Xarab wrote:

Surely not only us are asking those questions. I suppose that there are aspects of espionage not even CIC or Urmah would be aware of.

I sincerely hope they are cunning enough to be backdoor investing the federation. Surely they have come to the conclusion that the federation enacted this first contact protocol to USE Taygeta to do their bidding- it pisses me off so I imagine Queen Alenyn has feelings about her people being treated this way.
Some days I struggle with indignant anger and todays one of them.

#11 2023-10-25 07:01:02

Xarab

Remember - anger is a path to a dark side. smile don't feed the demons. big_smile
I am here. Right here, right now, even if I am the dive creator experiencing itself from other point of view (even if it does not feel like it). I love my world, but I despise FED for how they run this world, even if I understand the grander scheme of the 'game'. From what I see, even Taygetans are helpless with this situation.
So my question is : what is needed for this situation to change? An external intervention? Internal intervention? Our ascension? Or maybe human mind has yet a place to evolve where source itself had not yet ventured? Do we need Goku? Archangel? Perhaps this whole situation might be experiment to see it such thigs are possible (we live in eternity after all). Or what does it take to manifest oneself as such being.

My bet is that Toleka already has plan underway, but does not share it as it could be used against them by FED. They know how thigs are messed up, better than we do here, and they have better understanding of this time-space fabric.

#12 2023-10-25 09:51:15

ro2778

Rohan369 wrote:

It sounds like Mari's response wasn't accurate then, but I guess that's the nature of the format, she was providing rapid fire answers and didn't have time to dig deeper. Would be interesting to hear about DK's tales of another galaxy, it's a shame he doesn't speak to us anymore, I always enjoyed his information and style.

Board footer