You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-26 19:01:53

ChazSedona

Billy Meir

I thought that I had seen a video from a few years back where they were talking about the Billy Meir contacts. Something like:"at the beginning Billy was OK and contacts were real then he started faking it"
     Anyone remember any of that and might know which video that was?
          Thanks

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#2 2023-10-26 19:56:49

Ariya

Re: Billy Meir

Is this the video you are looking for?

Billy Meier and other little known facts:
https://youtu.be/gLToELMwYAg?si=BFSFv2ONMtK1OyBU

#3 2023-10-27 22:58:40

ChazSedona

Re: Billy Meir

Yeah, that's the one. Thanks so much for the link. I just wanted to make sure. Interestingly enough, I recently got involved with the guy that writes the www.theyflyblog.com site. I started reading some of the recent alleged contact entities writings. Something about the use of the language bothers me. Billy now supposedly gets his contact info telepathically? Maybe it's the translation from Swiss to English? I don't know.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

Board footer