You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-29 11:52:06

WXMM

Questions about the Moon

According to Swaruu, 12500 years ago, the moon was a ship damaged in a conflict.

However, according to the data, the diameter of the sun is 1.392 million kilometers, and that of the moon is 3476.28 kilometers. The sun is about 400 times that of the moon. The distance from the sun to the earth is exactly 400 times the distance from the moon to the earth. This peculiar proportional relationship causes them to appear at similar sizes in the sky. This fact also contributes to the effects of solar and lunar eclipses, where one celestial body appears to cover the other.

It seems that when the moon is manufactured, it matches the distance between the Earth and the sun, and it is customized. It is installed near the Earth.

It is not a random spacecraft that was dragged near Earth due to damage.

That's the problem.

#2 2023-10-29 16:15:39

mitkobs

Re: Questions about the Moon

Someone from above planned and pushed for the Tiamat destruction to put the moon spaceship there and to make the Earth low vibration 3D reality?

#3 2023-10-29 17:39:46

Pymander

The Taygetans have explained many times that the moon is indeed a spaceship with a natural holographic surface facing Earth that was brought here. When they say damaged, I think what they meant it was no longer suitable as a biosphere ship and was repurposed for the role it is now in. Now, for me the big question for me is was this entire scenario envisioned from the beginning and the Tiamat wars were created as an excuse similar to how the Cabal on Earth acts?

#4 2023-10-29 19:32:11

Lyran

WXMM wrote:

According to Swaruu, 12500 years ago, the moon was a ship damaged in a conflict.

However, according to the data, the diameter of the sun is 1.392 million kilometers, and that of the moon is 3476.28 kilometers. The sun is about 400 times that of the moon. The distance from the sun to the earth is exactly 400 times the distance from the moon to the earth. This peculiar proportional relationship causes them to appear at similar sizes in the sky. This fact also contributes to the effects of solar and lunar eclipses, where one celestial body appears to cover the other.

It seems that when the moon is manufactured, it matches the distance between the Earth and the sun, and it is customized. It is installed near the Earth.

It is not a random spacecraft that was dragged near Earth due to damage.

That's the problem.

Or as it’s been said, it was towed to this position not designed to specification for the position it’s in now.

#5 2023-10-30 17:16:00

Xarab

TSD.9111 wrote:

From my personal view I think, if this cooperation actually happened, that it was a terrible idea and violated the free will of countless beings who were at the same level of consciousness importance as them. Meaning they had no right to go and create this '3D Matrix' and lure/trick beings to come here under false advertisement, maybe from one level they are creating a new race (something Sophia said not that long ago, that all advanced races help create new races etc) but the agendas of the UFOP for this Matrix don't seem to go in the direction of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions," but in the direction of "this road just leads to hell and if you don't like it then change direction to another road."

You know, they are the same other-selves as you. From Source point of perspective they have ALL the right to do whatever they want. Like you can. smile
I would only say that they themselves are still learning and fail to see that THEIR ways of providing ' strong lessons' are overtly "factory like", like a robot's task.  They do not resemble lesson embeded in a story or learning experience but a straight bootcamp with overly eager commissar that shoots you as example to others if you do not follow instructions. (40k anyone?) Or fail to see perhaps, that they themselves are unwilling puppets of the dark tides.

On subject of moon -
1. It appears perfect ONLY with the holographic thing switched on. Its exact diameter would not add up perfectly to 400x. Another issue is - with which instruments can we measure objects outside matrix, while being inside matrix. NASA data might be as much as taken from toilet.
2. it was made before Tiamat wars, and I would argue it was not created like that intentionally. I remember that when Mari investigated alleged damage, it turned out to be dodgy information as well. Who knows how many secrets are locked up in off-limits area.
3. I would argue that all the 'bad' things happen not because FED is cause of everything, but FED is a tool of the mastermind behind this 'misery harvesting' business. Just like wars on our planets are not caused by corpos OR governments ,but are carefully crafted by cabal. the previous being only tools in their hands. Rings within rings.
4. I would argue that galactic civilizations in FED are used as useful idiots, like our politicians are. From early they are taught 99% to be good and about good things. I can't speak about contents of their schools, but I dare to bet my hair they do not teach how to spot false flag events and deception in their government. Just like kids in school on Earth, they are conditioned to eat whatever propaganda official gov puts out. Cabal is just creatively devoided. . .

In my opinion Tiamat wars were deliberately setup. Project Alfrata was just offshoot of this agenda (which then failed for them) while Earth stayed steady place of exploitation. Even with CIC's knowledge there is no telling how many more planets like Alfrata or Terra are there, where this morbid abuse is going on. It might be that moon matrix is just an experiment for FEDeration to implement new stages of control in other parts of galaxy.

=TL:DR= sorry for long post

Blessings smile

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

#6 2023-10-31 16:40:03

Presto33

This is information from: "www.ascensionglossary.com" about the GF.
The Thoth groups have formed strategic alliances under the popular moniker Galactic Federation, making contact with selected members of the cabal, government and Illuminati bloodlines, then started to widely infiltrate the secret societies (Free Masons, Knights Templar) and the spiritual communities. The propaganda of the Galactic Federation as a pro-human ET group is used to derail spiritual awakening people and route them into the new age movement and their respective Mind Control based belief systems that make them compliant for subjugation. Many popular spiritual energy healing systems have been infiltrated by the Galactic Federation in order to track and tag participants for astral implants in the new age population. The new age movement which includes Channeling an assortment of supposed Ascended Masters, is primarily dominated by the Luciferian groups using the affiliation with the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command groups.
These groups were responsible for directing scalar based weapons into the planetary field to erase the collective human race memories and to eliminate any trace of our recorded histories stemming from Atlantis and the Luciferian Covenant that was behind the tragic events that led to the Atlantian Cataclysm. The Galactic Federation works with the negative alien groups towards world domination promoting themselves as the divine angels returning to help humanity ascend, to seduce the earth population into subjugation to their New World Order enslavement agenda.

#7 2023-10-31 19:11:33

Xarab

This site quotes 'LawOfOne' as its underlying principle. There is only ONE source of this information, that is RA channeling, which has information mighty skewed by propaganda, which is already a red flag for me.

Until now I have not even heard about this group. Thx Presto.

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

Board footer