You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-03 11:34:43

Outerspace

Vampires/Zombies - Are they Real? Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka

by Cosmic Agency:

Are you ready for the second part of the scary series? This time, we talk about the vampires, or rather vampire-zombies, as that´s what they actually are. We talk about St Germain, Vlad the Empaler, Dracula and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NB-kZGfQqU

#2 2023-11-03 17:59:20

Uurloq

Re: Vampires/Zombies - Are they Real? Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka

Thanks a lot Gosia, I had requested this one a couple times.

Hilarious that counting obsession, I had not imagined that. big_smile

#3 2023-11-12 21:51:50

Bigfeet_E

Some good 5 years ago there was an interesting update presented by Adamu (pleiadian monadic entity) that connects a 'top' vampire with the illuminati and the darker bloodline families devoting their lifetimes to grand plans of world domination.
The updates (as there were 2 presented) tale about the demise of this perticular creature and the aftermath set in motion.
I was tempted to post this earlier in this topic, but didn't at that point in time for i was to much drained of energy with much needed recovery more on my focus. Anyway, seems that now is a good time to post it still, as adition to the topic.

1. The ancient red vampire is dead
2. Ancient red vampire update

Personal ponderings on the topic of vampirism has lead me to some plausible connections.
On a grander scale it revolves around the fact that life is sustained/prolonged through consuming other life in general.
A bit tough to organise linking dots as observations in to verbal sentences, but as we are acustomed in this physicality, we are bound to eat/consume for survivability. So in a way we are inherently part of this larger system in place, enslaved to our hunger.

Finding that fine line that would be defined as morally acceptable differs from one another to even on an individual basis.
Observing sustenance to the energetic level, there are all sorts of 'vampiric' tendencies involved, so to speak. A lot of literature speaks volumes about it. Chasing down these origins leads to many recognitions of the same pattern.

Yahzi mentions like at least 100 different categorisations, and i believe that she mentions this because of said patterns.
One must wonder how these conditions came to be as they are, and the branching of variants from wich it spawned.
It seems it goes back to the cradle of creation and its fragmention process, way beyond - or better yet - before physicality.

The romantisation of Bram stoker's Dracula and the connection to sexuality lies in its energetic origin, pointing towards the conceptualisation of the creative process, but in a perverted imbalance and a animalised blindness of self preservation in to extreme levels of proportion. As there is the "cycle of life" in temporal nature, as we see the energetic signatures we recognise as our system of existence like the chakra system, tree of life, and so on ; we can clearly detect deeper in to this basis of the origins.

For example that wich we determine as our physical/external organs for reproduction is also a reservoir of our lifeforce wich we tap in to and naturally alchemise. Be the pov from an energetic one or a physical one , there is no real difference, as they are all part of one interlinked whole. So the cold truth is that there is a plausible logic for real. And the deeper you dig, the more comes to light, so to speak.

Anyway, gonna leave that here.
Bon apetit ...

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2023-11-12 21:53:32)

#4 2023-11-13 13:33:07

Lyran

I had wondered why some of the trail cam footage of strange people seen in the middle of nowhere look authentic- maybe vampire zombies - errr creepy.

Board footer