You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-13 10:47:39

Real-time collapse of society

I've had this twisted interest of researching all facets of society, especially the breakdown of society. What I'm noticing is the recent spike of violence that is happening around the world. Just check social media such as, Twitter, Bitchute, Youtube etc.

What I would like to know is, is there a massive push by the cabal to use mind control to incite these violent behaviours? People are loosing their minds BIG TIME.

Also, Im spotting many false flags or trials by the cabal to test public reactions. Such as communication outages, masses of immigrants shoved into cities, financial manipulations to bankrupt citizens of their money and homes. The list goes on.

Just in time for the audit? I think we have just entered a new phase for the psychopath's agenda.

#2 2023-11-13 14:01:53

akos996

Re: Real-time collapse of society

I'm not really sure about this since I am not active on social media except youtube.
From the list you gave I would guess an economic collapse from whatever cause (more pandemic, oil crisis etc...) especially since in December there will be a Federation audit as Mari has said on her channel a while ago which never means good on Earth (these preceded bad events in history)

I cannot say much more. Hopefully when this audit happens we will get alerts/news on what's to come when it's imminent. So... Yeah. Not much help from me and I do not want to guess around. I can only say that this has been going on for so long I barely notice or care about it haha

Last edited by akos996 (2023-11-13 14:02:23)

#3 2023-11-13 17:13:55

akos996

As a joke here is a song for this topic
Maybe I listened too much to this song in the past couple months. Oops
The Smiths - Panic
https://youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c?si=iunD2HgT5vlFzfXR

Last edited by akos996 (2023-11-13 17:15:23)

#4 2023-11-13 18:24:35

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

As a joke here is a song for this topic
Maybe I listened too much to this song in the past couple months. Oops
The Smiths - Panic
https://youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c?si=iunD2HgT5vlFzfXR

The lyrics. Lol.
"Hang the DJ".
https://genius.com/The-smiths-panic-lyrics

I think it is a combination. They CAN do alot, but they risk having the house of cards fall. So most is theater. Control freaks are the most fearful. They can be very dangerous like a rabid animal, but ultimately they are sick creatures.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-13 18:25:00)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-11-13 19:10:17

Brahman

And now if such an event follows as the previous ones...will it still be about spirituality? They mock people and consider themselves spiritual mentors. I suspect they don't want there to be spiritual races. That's why they invented this fake game. Because they are playing with people.

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#6 2023-11-13 22:47:20

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

And now if such an event follows as the previous ones...will it still be about spirituality? They mock people and consider themselves spiritual mentors. I suspect they don't want there to be spiritual races. That's why they invented this fake game. Because they are playing with people.

It does seem that they consider the price worth what is received. It also appears that one level or group imposes on the other. I.E. Higher to lower. That is where the larger integration comes in. The layers or veils being lifted. Do they claim to be spiritual mentors? Their actions do not seem to show this. The team still did not seem sure how these groups came to be the majority. Maybe they are opportunistic? If one looks at what history we know. It fits as a possibility.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-13 22:48:52)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer