You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-20 12:39:18

akos996

Death, Introduction - new video on Swaruu Oficial

You are welcome to post your ideas and feeling on this topic.

To me this was very painful and caused me to cry as last month I had to euthanize my cat who has lived with me for more than a decade. This video kinda tore the wounds up again for me.
I really miss him.

The video at hand:
https://youtu.be/W-TLADnXAgM?si=7bfslXFrY7fgmH9Y

#2 2023-11-20 15:35:53

mitkobs

Re: Death, Introduction - new video on Swaruu Oficial

Losing(temporary) close relatives and loved ones for me is a lesson of acceptance and humility about life and death and acceptance and ability to be alone with yourself. I remove all the drama, tears and sadness from my experience no matter how much suffering I see(when I cannot do anything substantial about it).

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-11-20 15:38:09)

#3 2023-11-20 16:23:20

Bigfeet_E

Sorry to hear that, Akos . Many say love is holding on, yet it is also letting go.
Letting go brings peace when that time has arrived to do so, keeping holding on tears the wound.
You probably know this already, but a reminder doesn't hurt. Peace friend !

My condolances to Robert who's parents have departed, take heart !
From the little i've seen of you, you seem a strong enough gent. Go forth , brother !

#4 2023-11-21 10:59:31

Brahman

Thank you, Mari. This really fits with my understanding of death as a release from something old for a new beginning. After all, our soul, the Source, is eternal. But we get used to the temporary body/identity and take it for granted. Interesting that many years ago when a relative died I felt regret for the loss but it passed and then I felt peace and confidence that this person was free and there was better. I even feel ashamed that I feel joy. I always thought that leaving this life was happiness for the soul. But I've never shared this with anyone, I don't think they would understand me correctly. Now Mari confirms that.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2023-11-21 20:19:23

Jaso

I'm with Yazhi on this one, death I have died many times.

1Tuhjlf.jpg

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#6 2023-11-22 04:04:37

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Thank you, Mari. This really fits with my understanding of death as a release from something old for a new beginning. After all, our soul, the Source, is eternal. But we get used to the temporary body/identity and take it for granted. Interesting that many years ago when a relative died I felt regret for the loss but it passed and then I felt peace and confidence that this person was free and there was better. I even feel ashamed that I feel joy. I always thought that leaving this life was happiness for the soul. But I've never shared this with anyone, I don't think they would understand me correctly. Now Mari confirms that.

That is the point. You miss them, but you are glad they got some relief. It can be hard if you don't understand this, say if you are young, for example.There are cultures that understand this. Data got it right.

Star Trek TNG -- Data Attends His First Funeral Service
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1iAEwMMX4w
sddefault.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-22 04:06:42)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer