You are not logged in.

#176 2023-09-13 13:02:10

Norrin

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Hello! I'm brand new to this information. I discovered it via the Galactic Messages series on GAIA TV. What a great presentation!

#177 2023-09-14 02:36:01

Ivey B4

watching one of Mari's videos on YouTube. I found the link..

#178 2023-10-10 13:55:10

在中国平台上看到转载的文章(翻译成中文的),还有视屏不多,也是中文的,知道了你们,然后到了这里。谢谢你们!我看的都是文字版,在中国上不了YouTube。好在这个网页系统可以自动转成中文,我可以阅读。你们每一篇文章、每一次对话都非常精彩,有时阅读中都流下眼泪。感谢你们地面团队,感谢泰格坦团队。感谢斯瓦鲁。

#179 2023-10-10 14:01:53

知道你们14号有直播,很激动。可惜我们国家暂时上不了YouTube,正在想办法。我不能用英文交流,只能用汉语。见谅。

#180 2023-10-10 14:12:54

雅芝的形而上学部分,很震撼,很有穿透力。感谢。

#181 2023-10-10 17:15:10

StarDeity
Banned

欢迎来到论坛。:)

无双霹雳彩虹 wrote:

雅芝的形而上学部分,很震撼,很有穿透力。感谢。

#182 2023-10-11 18:15:58

Emmanuel

In a search query )
Then there was a link to Reddit, through which I went, at first I was skeptical, but after starting to study the material I was once again convinced that you should not judge a book by its cover, a lot of things were close and accepted by me.
C5-Fo-CW7-Uk-FM.jpg

Last edited by Emmanuel (2023-10-11 18:17:04)

#183 2023-10-12 16:12:10

Gosia
Administrator

Please, English only. smile

无双霹雳彩虹 wrote:

在中国平台上看到转载的文章(翻译成中文的),还有视屏不多,也是中文的,知道了你们,然后到了这里。谢谢你们!我看的都是文字版,在中国上不了YouTube。好在这个网页系统可以自动转成中文,我可以阅读。你们每一篇文章、每一次对话都非常精彩,有时阅读中都流下眼泪。感谢你们地面团队,感谢泰格坦团队。感谢斯瓦鲁。

#184 2023-10-22 12:54:01

SuperIII

Hello,I come from China and search for the files about the source of human,then found Cosmic Agency's article in a Chinese web named Zhihu.
I'm surprised with the info served by swaruu,and hope to contact with the viewers closely.
And is there a Telegram/Discord or any other groups that can talk with others? I have finding for days,for expecting to chat and ask many question:)
Hoping swaruu enjoy everyday.

#185 2023-10-22 22:55:25

Gosia
Administrator

Welcome! Telegram FREE CHAT Group: https://t.me/joinchat/GTh62B4IRy43ODU0

smile

SuperIII wrote:

Hello,I come from China and search for the files about the source of human,then found Cosmic Agency's article in a Chinese web named Zhihu.
I'm surprised with the info served by swaruu,and hope to contact with the viewers closely.
And is there a Telegram/Discord or any other groups that can talk with others? I have finding for days,for expecting to chat and ask many question:)
Hoping swaruu enjoy everyday.

#186 2023-10-23 23:34:05

annabel

Hello. I live in Northern California. I was scrolling through X (Twitter) and a post about alchemy caught my eyes which lead me to the Blue Emerald Alchemy website.  It was there that I watched several videos from Gosia and then I ended up here and the rest is history. Everything I have been reading so far clicked an "on" switch in me.  I've always felt there was something more, I just didn't know until now. Thank you Gosia, Swaruunian and Taygetan teams.

#187 2023-11-25 13:30:20

Gantzu

Recent months I've had an increased amount of syncronosities. I've always loved hearing alternative points of view regarding reality but never subscribed to anything completely. Just taken grains of truth's from different piles and went on. Never touching the new age style content ever.
I have some "abilities" that I do not fully understand how they work. Just that they happen in certain situations. In an attempt to learn more I started to meditate more often.
One evening after meditation I was recommended a video from Cosmic Agency on Youtube. Was feeling in the mood for something different so I clicked on it.
After about 5 minutes i was ready to click it off and do something else but I just paused the vid for some reason. The next day I found the tab and just played it while doing something else at home. Since then I can't stop. I've literally spent at least 2-4 hours minimum per day because everything resonates with me. I never felt like I didn't mind for the videos to eventually run out because I want to listen it again.

So many strange thing's in my life suddenly makes sense. Anyway I could write a book about everything that I can relate with in the videos and events in my life but I just wanted to say thank you for these videos.

#188 2023-11-28 17:57:12

jch

I watch the Gaia channel and watch Gosia's interview with the Taygetan and Swaruunian team and from Gosia's Youtube channel. This kinda reminds me of the Toltec way.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

#189 2023-12-20 14:09:44

Marak60

That is a very interesting question because I had seen or knew about your channel for a very long time, but I never clicked on the links because I was suspicious!

Anyway, not long ago I saw a topic that interested me (can't remember exactly which one now) and I watched it which lead to another and another, i studied them closely and looked for errors, faults or what did not site right with me as I said I was suspicious.... However, I could not fault it and in fact it was like a light switched on inside, it was an answer to ALL I had wanted to know and more, it even covered subjects I wanted to know about but had forgotten as it was a long time ago.  Now I am addicted I feel as if I have found my home port, I feel "linked" to this in some way and it has confirmed and answered so many things for me, I can't stop watching and reading this now.

My connection has been completed!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#190 2023-12-28 01:18:13

Thundersticks

Hi Gosia,
I usually search Rumble and then Odyssey-always looking for interesting and thought -provoking videos and I found one of your videos on Odyssey.  I am not a big fan of that platform as it doesn't work well on my Roku stick.  I wish I remembered the video, but it was fairly recent.  I then searched Cosmic Agency on Rumble and even went to Youtube, which I hate to use as they are WHO controlled and censor much.  As you know smile.  If I remember correctly you mentioned the Swaruunians in the video and I had no clue to whom or to what you were referring lol.  And then I find out you are in contact with aliens who are in Earth orbit...What???!!!!  Then I found Mari and I haven't been able to stop watching. 
I started out an Atheist, which I guess I still am depending on one's definition, but  through listening and watching near-death experiences, smoking some DMT, listening to channellers, keeping an open mind yet a critical, skeptical one, and years of questioning everything, including my self, I have the opportunity to listen to those who I believe are not from this Earth.  It really brings it all home and has expanded my thinking process to the point of exhaustion smile.  (in a good way--i hope smile)
So thank you to you and all the Swaruunians and every other being who is bringing Light to the Darkness!!

Last edited by Thundersticks (2023-12-28 01:34:32)

Authority is not Truth.

#191 2024-01-14 00:21:07

Mari Egan

After I found your Gaia show and checked out your You Tube and Swaruu channels. Thanks. smile
I wish I had been connected for direct contact too, what a privilege, I just get shadow visitors in my room every week lol.
Who disappear into their portals when I wake up. lol sigh...
I will telepathically say a warm hello to all, wherever my original 'Starseed' family is,
and I'm sure they will hear me. smile

P.S - only ship I've been on so far is Star Trek Discovery as an Imperial Lord, it was fun and felt like home. haha

Last edited by Mari Egan (2024-01-14 00:22:28)

All Shift Happily Now, with love, A.M.E

#192 2024-01-15 12:28:10

Outerspace

Welcome to the forum Thundersticks and Mari Egan smile

#193 2024-01-16 17:36:37

MayTag

Greetings everyone! I found my to Mari's channel through a casual mention on the r/experiencers subreddit. After watching everything on her channel I eventually noticed Swaruu.org at the end of the credits and made my way here. I had previously found this site via a Google search but didn't know if it was associated or not. Suffice it to say that I am overjoyed that it is!

I initially watched "Galactic Messages" on Gaia and felt an immediate connection to the information and ended up binging the show. It feels odd to say it, but I felt a deep mourning when I came to the end of it. Mari's channel has brought back that sense of connection. And for that I would like to express my gratitude. I look forward to communicating here once I have become familiar with the place!

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#194 2024-01-16 23:03:36

Carie

I found you on Gaia.  I watched the series.  I suspected it was real right away, and the information just kept resonating.  Finally, my Google searches turned up the Cosmic Agency website.  I felt just as tickled as Gosia!  I was pinching myself too!  That was 10 months ago.  It's been a rollercoaster of whirlwind thoughts and plans.  The revelations have been devastating at times, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  I'm thirsty for so much more from the Wonderful and Amazing crew of Toleka.  Thanks for your work and your sacrifice.  Much Love, Carie

#195 2024-01-27 22:35:36

I was called to go to Montserrat the year you and Robert was at the conference, Gosia. Things happened at that conference. Then one evening/night, further down the road I got a message on my mind to enter YT and there your first video was released. I started following you, and have ever since. And I knew for every video you shared this info is right. All you shared was a confirmation of what I have shared from my memory for years, with my closest friends and family. Despite their unwillingness to believe me though ? I am the little crazy one in my surroundings.

I edited this when I realized we actually was at the same conference ?

Last edited by EmmaLouise/WhiteAvatar (2024-02-02 18:06:57)

“The true value of a human being is determined primarily by how he has attained liberation from the self." Albert Einstein.

#196 2024-02-02 11:17:45

ChuckFasst

I saw Gosia speaking at one of the conferences recorded on YouTube. I took note of her at that time. I guess, sometime later one of her vids must have shown up in my YouTube feed. I watched it, realized it was her and then realized she had a channel with hundreds of videos. I started watching. I have seen most of them.

It has been over a year. I have passed her along to some other ladies who I consider could be star seeds.

#197 2024-02-02 11:39:25

Brahman

I still haven't said how I came across this channel because I'm embarrassed and it's funny. It was a very strange situation. Lol
Because I wasn't looking for that kind of stuff then. I just wanted to find information about a woman, from a reality show in Germany. She looked a lot like Gosia when she had black hair. I didn't know anything about Gosia then. I was just looking for this woman, and I searched through a picture of her. This woman looks like Gosia in the face however she had a lot of tattoos and piercings. By her picture on google I started giving a search. And because the results showed similar pictures a picture of Gosia came up. And I looked at it, surprised that it looked so much like the woman I was looking for. I remembered the name and searched for more information about Gosia and that's how I came to this site. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#198 2024-02-19 19:14:20

Jeffrey_A

First of all... I'm sooo glad I found Gosia and the Swaruu!  I found the channel thru Corey Goode's AscensionWorks platform when someone posted an Odysee video by Gosia.  I knew right away it was authentic so I started to follow every post as soon as it came out.  Only about a month ago, I found Swaruu.org and have been absorbing it ever since.  It's phenomenal and I can't say how grateful I am for the info especially from Mari Swaruu. It feels like a great place to start for real contact with our benevolent Galactic Cousins.  I'd like to express my gratitude for all that's offered here and how much it contributes to our expansion.  smile

Remember... you can not kill time without injuring eternity   smile

#199 2024-02-20 14:32:18

Ariya

Jeffrey_A wrote:

First of all... I'm sooo glad I found Gosia and the Swaruu!  I found the channel thru Corey Goode's AscensionWorks platform when someone posted an Odysee video by Gosia.  I knew right away it was authentic so I started to follow every post as soon as it came out.  Only about a month ago, I found Swaruu.org and have been absorbing it ever since.  It's phenomenal and I can't say how grateful I am for the info especially from Mari Swaruu. It feels like a great place to start for real contact with our benevolent Galactic Cousins.  I'd like to express my gratitude for all that's offered here and how much it contributes to our expansion.  smile

Hello Jeffrey_A

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here!

#200 2024-03-04 10:23:44

IulianRay

You found me and I have no idea how. Yet I am very joyful and grateful for this opportunity and information and connections with like minded beings. I love you all ❤️

Last edited by IulianRay (2024-03-04 10:24:14)

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

Board footer