You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-29 01:03:49

Jupiter 9

The Shroedinger's vaccine. lol

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well, smile

I wanted to share something that comes to mind everytime someone in here mentions that they have taken the jab. And basically what I wanted to suggest is that maybe it's a good idea to get the idea that you have taken the vaxine out of your mind completely and stop feeding that thought and instead replace it with the truth, and the truth is that you don't know if you have taken the vaxine or not. What you know is that you went in a place and they injected you with something and you don't know what was injected in you and there is a chance that what was injected in you was a saline solution. You can call this the Schroedinger's vaccine if you want lol. And my bet personally is that if you are in a group like this the chances that it was a saline solution are very high.

Remember that even for ETs it would be a very simple operation to use a tractor beam and switch your vaxine to a saline solution. And I don't know how close our ET families are monitoring us and if they would intervene but even if they wouldn't and even if they don't have the resources to do this for all their starseeds, our higher selves and our spirit guides are outside linear time and they don't need technology to do that and it is a piece of cake for them to do the switch and make sure you take a saline solution with just a simple thought. And my bet personally is that if you are aware enough to be in groups like these the chances that your higher self or spirit guides may have intervened are very high, cause it would be a waste of an "advanced" starseed/lightworker and also "advanced" starseeds/lightworkers don't really need to learn lessons that way. It is very unlikely in my opinion for you to be a match to taking a real vaxine.

Anyway my point is to get the idea that you took the vaxine out of your mind completely and replace it with the idea that you don't know if you have taken the vaxine, what you know is that sth was injected into you but the truth is that you don't know if that something was the vaxine. "I took the vaxine" and "I don't know if I took the vaxine" are two different vibrations to be in. So when someone asks you have you taken the vaccine, technically your answer should be I don't know, I was injected with something but I don't know if it was the vaccine.

So I don't know if this will be of any use to you or not but something else I wanted to say is:

1. You can first realize that it is actually true that you don't know if you took the vaxine or not,

2. and then from that place of "I don't know", accept that there is a possibility that it MAY have been the vaccine and not resist and deny that possibility and those thoughts, cause as we know what you resist persists, 

3. and then after you accept and make your peace with the fact that it could have been the vaccine, decide to completely ignore that possibility from now on and invest zero of your focus and attention and energy and interest in that possibility, and go all in and "bet all your money" and invest all of your focus and attention and energy and interest in the other possibility that it was a saline solution, and

4. decide to live and act EXACTLY as you would live and act if you knew for certain that what was injected in you was a saline solution. And everytime the though comes that you don't know for certain, you don't deny and resist that thought cause it is true that you don't know for certain, but decide that it doesn't matter and even if you don't know for certain you still choose to live and act as you would if you knew for certain.

And this is simple in paper and is easier said than done and requires an all in commitment(but what do you got to lose?), but if you manage to pull it off, this has the potential to even switch you to the timeline where it was a saline solution even in the case you aren't already in that timeline(and as I said the chances that you are already in the timeline where it was a saline solution are very high so if you keep that in mind it will make it easier to live and act as you would if you knew for certain that it was a saline solution). 

And of course this is not something that one of your asleep loved ones can do and this is an idea that I am throwing out for people that aware and awake enough to be in spiritual groups like this. But I also think we can help influence and alter their personal timeline for them too with doing something similar with what I say above, where instead of living and acting exactly as you would if you knew for certain that YOU took the saline solution, you live and act exactly as you would if you knew for certain that what was injected in THEM was a saline solution. But I think doing it for others is a bit more complex and requires more mastery and wisdom cause of the free will issue and of the fact that their higher self know better what's best for them.

Anyway these are just some thoughts I wanted to share, after hearing some of the "advanced" aware and awake people in here mentioning that they took the jab(and I don't care even if you present me with lab reports or concrete evidence that it wasn't a saline solution, I am not going to believe you, as far as I am concerned you have taken the saline solution period end of story. My external reality is not the boss of me, I am the boss of my external reality so your lab reports and concrete evidence means nothing to me so don't bother. lol smile)

I also recommend this PDF for some extra related info to some of the above:

ELAN - Your Power On A Plate

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-11-29 01:17:46)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-11-29 17:07:05

Tecumseh

Re: The Shroedinger's vaccine. lol

I think it is a good possibility that many of the vax's were saline solution. Some were not, such as the samples that the Hashmalim acquired. They analyzed them and destroyed them with extreme prejudice when they were finished with them.

Those that accepted the jab should go with their gut. If they feel fine and healthy, then they are dandy and good to go!

Thanks for the info J9! smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer