You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-30 18:32:42

akos996

Not so serious thread

As I was listening to the latest video by Mari Swaruu about the upcoming Ethurtan visitors to the local Federation a quick explanation was given about their biology and I thought to myself how freaking lame it is to be able to only reproduce with artificial biopods. Like what the hell. Same goes with asexual reproduction. Don't take me wrong though it is a very useful thing for survival situation but I guess it is usually not desirable by women of Lyran origin.

I know this comes from a human mouth and we are way too obsessed with sexuality but wow.

What do you guys/girls think? Maybe some past ethortans can tell their objection? Haha
This is so nonsense but I guess I share it. Am I too clouded by the "magical" nature of mating and the emotional part? I could understand why they would evolve to not need mating since they cannot feel emotions but bro that's a super lame life without feelings...

Last edited by akos996 (2023-11-30 18:34:31)

#2 2023-11-30 18:53:30

mes333

Re: Not so serious thread

@akos996 big_smile  I do agree if they have the ability too and feel nature gave us these gifts to enjoy fully the experience of connection, good sensations and intimacy. Though not to an over extent either probably but a nice balance is the key in all things. It is a nice way physically for a couple to show there love for each other along with all the many important non-physical ways too. Since this is a not so serious thread I guess that means no belly buttons either? big_smile

Last edited by mes333 (2023-11-30 19:21:21)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2023-11-30 19:03:44

Pymander

I agree with you and it's not from a judgmental perspective because I understand many species may have aspects of themselves we would find bizarre. However, I find it unlikely that the Source would create a species intended to govern and decide how entire civilizations are to evolve (for all eternity) and create that species so artificially and lacking in emotion. To me, it sounds more like the Ethurtan's are similar to the tall greys in that they were created artificially for a specific agenda by the Orion groups. In this case, I think it's likely the Ethurtan's represent a species meant to portray positivity while having regressive intentions in the back of their mind.

I would not trust them with humanity's fate and would back them being removed and replaced either by the Urmahs or the Taygetans. Mari's statement about how the Andromedans thought it impossible the Federation could be infiltrated in my opinion represents how naive many of these supposedly advanced species are. It's no different than how the common person thinks it impossible that their own governments could do anything against them. They are making the same mistakes as people on Earth. Too trusting and unwilling to believe they are in danger.

#4 2023-11-30 21:43:18

akos996

Pymander wrote:

I agree with you and it's not from a judgmental perspective because I understand many species may have aspects of themselves we would find bizarre. However, I find it unlikely that the Source would create a species intended to govern and decide how entire civilizations are to evolve (for all eternity) and create that species so artificially and lacking in emotion. To me, it sounds more like the Ethurtan's are similar to the tall greys in that they were created artificially for a specific agenda by the Orion groups. In this case, I think it's likely the Ethurtan's represent a species meant to portray positivity while having regressive intentions in the back of their mind.

I would not trust them with humanity's fate and would back them being removed and replaced either by the Urmahs or the Taygetans. Mari's statement about how the Andromedans thought it impossible the Federation could be infiltrated in my opinion represents how naive many of these supposedly advanced species are. It's no different than how the common person thinks it impossible that their own governments could do anything against them. They are making the same mistakes as people on Earth. Too trusting and unwilling to believe they are in danger.

That's a very interesting take on this.
And it also makes sense since they "turned positive" some time ago according to FED which could also mean they have a nanobot goo brain. This idea keeeps me thinking of the series Loki where the 3 heads of the Time Variance Authority (those who decide and guide the timeline of the Universe) turn out to be 3 soulless robots who are only 3 puppets the people have on a pedestal. So it turns out there is one guy above who decides and those three are just simple machines sounding out the idea of the head. (Not a big spoiler, the story is about a lot more and I HIGHLY recommend watching. I had an absolute brain tingling feeling about the parallels to how this is probable truth by me. It's a parallel to reality of 3d matrix and the guides etc...
I am not gonna tell more since it's spoiling a fun story but there you go.

avengers_forever_1998_10_time_keepers.jpg

5eba830854d97d10ff17e96ff9cff7fc1e985e2c.jpg

Last edited by akos996 (2023-11-30 22:03:42)

#5 2023-11-30 21:49:17

akos996

mes333 wrote:

@akos996 big_smile  I do agree if they have the ability too and feel nature gave us these gifts to enjoy fully the experience of connection, good sensations and intimacy. Though not to an over extent either probably but a nice balance is the key in all things. It is a nice way physically for a couple to show there love for each other along with all the many important non-physical ways too. Since this is a not so serious thread I guess that means no belly buttons either? big_smile

No belly buttons huh... Honestly sounds aesthetic. Imagine having no belly button dirt from your t-shirt ever, but again no satisfying feeling when you pick it out when you sit down after a long day. Aaaah yes

#6 2023-11-30 22:31:03

mes333

Lol yeah that was a bad joke I probably should’ve kept from popping out no pun intended

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2023-12-01 22:54:22

Horton HaW

Not being able to give birth naturally is a big red flag to me. Something amiss with something so artificial becoming a norm.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer