You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-11 16:33:34

HelHun

The situation around the Earth. 11/12/23

Ref. Video on Official Swaruu channel.

https://youtu.be/VoZ05np_l2s?si=OJ-XQAy_nZZBXwpl

If the Andromedans did not want to have karma, it is a vile lie. In any case, and given the situation here, even if they ran away today, they will not wash away the karma that they have so heavily burdened with because of this.

To all of Orion and allied races: YOUR MILITARY PRESENCE DOES NOT INTIMATE ME AT ALL! I would suggest if you want to intimidate, BRING MORE!
BECAUSE WHAT THERE IS IS A JOKE! NOT ENOUGH FOR A MINIMUMLY RESPECTABLE OFFENSE. And... From down here you can't even notice them.

AND I REPEAT MY REQUEST FOR A NAME CHANGE TO THE FEDERATION OF ORION AND ALLIED RACES BECAUSE CLEARLY THAT'S WHAT IT IS, OBVIOUSLY.

THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, IT IS NOT AN AUDIT, NOT ANY CLOSE OR RESEMBLE. OBVIOUSLY THE ETORTHANS ARE HERE! THEY HAVE TO ENSURE THAT THE THINGS THEY EXPECT ARE DONE, THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR FUTURE OFFENSES ON OTHER PARTIES AS I MENTIONED ON OTHER OCCASIONS.

They would love to have us as obedient and submissive puppets like Alfrateans, especially when you are a COWARD!!!

And while we're talking about this, I had to say that these etorthans out there are your own tulpas and egregores. I would bet that they are THE IDEAL BIOSUIT TO BE PARASITED OR OCCUPIED BY THINGS FROM THE LOWER ASTRAL AND THAT THERE ARE MANY. THAT IS YOUR CURRENT FEDERATION AND THAT IS YOUR FUTURE.

It is time, Karistus and every race that calls itself positive, to know this; THERE WILL BE NO PEACE!
JUST AS THEY ASK US TO JOIN, I SUGGEST THE SAME AND QUICKLY. EVERY DAY IS IMPORTANT. EVERY DAY IS CRUCIAL. THERE IS NO OTHER.

Whatever happens here, whatever happens to us here, sooner rather than later they will have to face this. PLAIN AND SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPOSED, THE PLANS ARE ALSO STARTING TO BE Glimpsed AND THERE ARE FINDING OUT. WELL, I PREDICT ACCELERATION AND BOLDNESS. LIKE WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING TO US HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

Yes Mari. The situation seems complicated but it is not, it is simple, especially from higher levels. I know I put them in dilemmas and the Urmahs too. I don't ask you for anything more at this point, what they do is more than enough.

I can't see it but I did rolling eyes with the theme that they promote pure gray here, gray of all sizes and shades. Obviously they don't promote Pleiadians now and YES THIS IS ON THE AGENDA! It is very simple to know if a channel is infiltrated and it is precisely for this reason. And it is already as old as the book full of supposedly beautiful and positive grays. For me it is simple and I simplify it into this: EVERYONE IS REGRESSIVE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SPOT

#2 2023-12-11 18:47:32

Brahman

Re: The situation around the Earth. 11/12/23

Andromedans participating in this federation are certainly doing karma. If they don't want karma, they should leave the federation and quit this 3D game. No one should even participate in this game on Earth by their example of "avoiding karma".
But karma is just belief like religion.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-12-11 18:47:52)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer