You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-14 11:26:07

Marak60

Tucker Calson's latest interview about contact with nonhuman beings

QUOTE: "...Ep. 51  It’s becoming obvious that the US government has made contact with nonhuman beings. So why are they lying to us about it? We asked UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch..."

INTERVIEW LOCATION: https://twitter.com/i/status/1735083523050975277

What is the deal with this? Is this a prelude to the "Fake Alien" invasion? It definitely highlights the Dark sides agenda in part.

This is very interesting to see and I am very interested to get the Swaruu perspective on this and how is this effecting us and do you think it is part of the December meeting off world?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-14 20:34:21

Tecumseh

Re: Tucker Calson's latest interview about contact with nonhuman beings

I believe that many people suffer from information overload along with a heaping helping of cognitive dissonance. Most people are just not interested. I have a daughter that watched ALL of the Kardashians. She is definitely not sure of Swaruu.org transcripts, she actually read the one about Jesus and religion. But she has not caught on to the absolute gold mine that communication with the sky crew represents. It is historical beyond measure, the most important find in my lifetime. Perhaps in two centuries.

The minute I hear some of the other people I watch/follow mention Taygetans and Swaruunians, Cosmic Agency, Swaruu official or Za'el and Arian then I will know that some progress has been made with "officialdom". Imagine if Greer would mention Mari or Yahzi Sofia. I don't think the odds are very good that a Wes Penre type will mention our crew. I keep checking.

I saw the interview with Tucker Carlson. It was unexpected. Tucker is a no nonsense type of guy, if he hears something Ludacris he will just bust out laughing. He beats to his own drum. I don't think he has Cabalistic masters. At least not yet.

Never forget, everyone, that CA and the Forum ARE full disclosure.  The information we get is the best available on the face of the Earth. Maybe better than the information the deep Cabal are given. It's all of the Unclassified Information they (Gosia + Team) can provide.

Hopefully we will keep pushing the boundaries until a tipping point is reached and we all can shed the prime directive ball and chain. Then we will be able to hear and read the "classified". When we can all sidestep the Cabal and be immune to the dangerous psychopaths. I can't wait to hear the sky crew's real voices, and maybe actually see them visually.

I'm not sure if that may be possible. That ship is very secure because of H.M. Alenym, the princess and her family and the queens guard.....I'm not so sure it's a good idea to expose them any more than how it is now. It will be the Queen's call, GF rules or no.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-12-15 08:36:55

Marak60

Re: Tucker Calson's latest interview about contact with nonhuman beings

Tecumseh wrote:

I believe that many people suffer from information overload along with a heaping helping of cognitive dissonance. Most people are just not interested. I have a daughter that watched ALL of the Kardashians. She is definitely not sure of Swaruu.org transcripts, she actually read the one about Jesus and religion. But she has not caught on to the absolute gold mine that communication with the sky crew represents. It is historical beyond measure, the most important find in my lifetime. Perhaps in two centuries.

I 100% agree with this, since I found this endless list of information I feel like everything I have ever wanted to know has been explained! And makes true the statement that you will attract to yourself what you need at the time you need it, and this is as you say, a gold mine!

Tecumseh wrote:

The minute I hear some of the other people I watch/follow mention Taygetans and Swaruunians, Cosmic Agency, Swaruu official or Za'el and Arian then I will know that some progress has been made with "officialdom". Imagine if Greer would mention Mari or Yahzi Sofia. I don't think the odds are very good that a Wes Penre type will mention our crew. I keep checking.

I think Greer would be a great match for them especially in the area of Zero Point Energy as he wants to get it out for free, however, it seems that he (Greer) may in fact be part of the cabal? According to what I have been told here? He may not even know he is being used that way? Time will tell....

Tecumseh wrote:

I saw the interview with Tucker Carlson. It was unexpected. Tucker is a no nonsense type of guy, if he hears something Ludacris he will just bust out laughing. He beats to his own drum. I don't think he has Cabalistic masters. At least not yet.

Never forget, everyone, that CA and the Forum ARE full disclosure.  The information we get is the best available on the face of the Earth. Maybe better than the information the deep Cabal are given. It's all of the Unclassified Information they (Gosia + Team) can provide.

Again I 100% agree with this, it constantly blows my mind, recently I have spent all day every day going through the video's (as I am retired I have time) and I feel as if it has breathed new life into me and opened so may doors and answered so many questions.

Tecumseh wrote:

Hopefully we will keep pushing the boundaries until a tipping point is reached and we all can shed the prime directive ball and chain. Then we will be able to hear and read the "classified". When we can all sidestep the Cabal and be immune to the dangerous psychopaths. I can't wait to hear the sky crew's real voices, and maybe actually see them visually.

I'm not sure if that may be possible. That ship is very secure because of H.M. Alenym, the princess and her family and the queens guard.....I'm not so sure it's a good idea to expose them any more than how it is now. It will be the Queen's call, GF rules or no.

My Hope is that they along with the Urmah will say enough is enough (because it has already passed that point with me) and step in to help us set the wheel right again! It is not interference when you are 100% aware and asking for help, they even tell us we must keep asking as I showed before in a previous post. So lets keep asking and lets keep pushing and hopefully we can and will turn this around real soon!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer