You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-18 00:55:17

PinkChopper

Question for the crew about "Targeted Individuals"

Hello. I have a question for the crew:

I totally comprehend the way we project our own reality however, I see exactly how my reality is a reflection of everything I am not! I could go on about the deeper meaning behind all of that and how I got myself here but I won't because my question is a little different.

I want to know about "targeted individuals" and rather or not y'all (meaning the crew) were able to recognize when someone in an immersion (or not) is being "mind controlled" from an outside force using frequencies and thoughts etc which are NOT NORMAL for the "TI" but being imposed upon the person (for years I'll add) causing them to have negative thought patterns and destructive thoughts which normally would NOT be how this person would think yet their targeting has continued to lead them into projecting an incorrect image and thoughts and emotions thus behaviors leading to ever increasing misery (again seemingly artificial) for this person?

And ~ How does something like this end up effecting these people in the after life for example? When someone is constantly targeted with some form of negative feedback loop for lack of a better word, does it follow them even though it wasn't the "real" person's "real" thoughts and it was done against the person's will?

And last, What are we supposed to do when somehow being attacked and we're not sure how it's being done or no clue where it's coming from although feels invasive and unnatural?

I'm asking for friend. ~hee hee~

All kidding aside though I'm curious if these types of details are able to be known? 

Ok Thank you. Perhaps Gosia you could pass this along? Or Mari ~ maybe you can answer? 

Anyway ~ I'm just curious to know about how much detail is "known" or accessible by them at any time regarding us? Thank you!

(PS: I'm specifically talking about the invasive "targeting" of individuals type stuff here and NOT talking about the personal egregors or demons we fight. Just talking about the real targeting some people are suffering?)

Ok Thank you! And Take care you little cuties!!!

~ReGina~

Board footer