You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-17 12:57:57

cosmic Mind

My awakening, how it started

At a certain point in a starseed's life there comes an epiphany, a moment of clarity. I remember it was around 2012, i loved video games with extraterrestrials, in particular i played Mass effect 3, an incredible story made up of wars and friendships between races, it talked about integration. One day, searching as usual for alternative information on the internet, i came across this video. For me it was dazzling, i felt inside me that there was so much truth in these concepts, in these stories. Today, after many years, i am grateful to have heard it again and i am grateful to know many more things thanks to the Taygetans and Swaruunians. Today, after many years, i saw this video again and looking back i was moved.. This is the link. Happy Sunday everyone!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAkCoJ8Iv … 9mIGxpZ2h0

Last edited by cosmic Mind (2023-12-18 16:58:19)

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#2 2023-12-17 15:42:21

Horton HaW

Re: My awakening, how it started

Well at least that video game had some positives, very few do.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-12-17 15:47:35

Marak60

Thank you for the link it is a powerful message and one I never get tired of hearing, in fact I think I needed to hear it again today because it helped. I saw this a long time ago but had forgotten about it. Watching again just now "refilled" my well drained tank..:) Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-17 16:47:38

cosmic Mind

Horton HaW wrote:

Well at least that video game had some positives, very few do.

Well The Mass effect series is a space opera, it is the Star Trek of videogames where you can choose how to behave in the conversations and situations  and this will lead to many different scenarios affecting the destiny of the Galaxy!

Last edited by cosmic Mind (2023-12-17 16:55:39)

"Light is information,

#5 2023-12-17 16:54:20

cosmic Mind

Marak60 wrote:

Thank you for the link it is a powerful message and one I never get tired of hearing, in fact I think I needed to hear it again today because it helped. I saw this a long time ago but had forgotten about it. Watching again just now "refilled" my well drained tank..:) Thanks!

Hi Marak60, the same was for me.. It moved me a bit and i felt that others could benefit from it. 11 years have passed, to me it's clear that there were those stages till the present and i could only imagine what will come in the future.. i felt a deep gratitude.

"Light is information,

#6 2023-12-17 17:11:49

Nemecil

Thanks for sharing the video! Also, I played Mass Effect 3 back in the day too, and it's a phenomenal video game (series) in my opinion. It was an eye-opener for me in 2012, convincing me back then that we are not alone in the universe.

Darkness hide you,
and Light reveal you.

#7 2023-12-17 20:15:12

Lyran

Shepherd was a bad ass yes? big_smile

#8 2023-12-17 20:28:51

cosmic Mind

Lyran wrote:

Shepherd was a bad ass yes? big_smile

1daf1a1efface62a34ebdb49c0955d243eea069f.gifv

commander-shepard-dancing-shepard-dancing.gif

Yes! big_smile

Last edited by cosmic Mind (2023-12-17 20:48:16)

"Light is information,

#9 2023-12-18 00:37:13

Lyran

I played all 3 games through, alternate endings and everything, full completionist. big_smile

#10 2023-12-18 14:27:31

Gantzu

It would explain why I always ended up on the hardest difficulty in games like Skyrim and Fallout. Took me some time to realize that might be related to why I came to this planet lol..

Board footer