You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-18 06:09:48

Marak60

The Galactic Suns Solar rays....

As we have been told through many different sources that the galactic central suns solar rays at this time is/are what is effecting our DNA and supposedly transforming or re-connecting the DNA strands within us effectively creating the awakening/ascension process. Some sites even publish the activity of this in charts.  SO... what I want to know is that actually real? Are we receiving such energy or is this being blocked and muted? What is the full story behind this? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-18 14:55:40

Gosia
Administrator

Re: The Galactic Suns Solar rays....

Taygetans and Swaruunians don´t see any of that and are not putting any attention there.

Marak60 wrote:

As we have been told through many different sources that the galactic central suns solar rays at this time is/are what is effecting our DNA and supposedly transforming or re-connecting the DNA strands within us effectively creating the awakening/ascension process. Some sites even publish the activity of this in charts.  SO... what I want to know is that actually real? Are we receiving such energy or is this being blocked and muted? What is the full story behind this? Thanks!

#3 2023-12-18 17:01:58

Marak60

Gosia wrote:

Taygetans and Swaruunians don´t see any of that and are not putting any attention there.

Thanks! Also today I just found your pod cast on this after had posted this, I watched it in my car while waiting to pick up my wife..:) So it explained everything for me on this. It seems according to them that we get a "temporary" frequency boast which can help to raise consciousness, but it only last a few days! Which is better than no help at all..:)  The rest is up to us.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-18 19:46:51

Tecumseh

I remembered something was mentioned and went looking. Found a small blurb from 4 years ago
From  https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/globa … s-responds

Swaruu: Partly yes ... that's where I include solar factors, or sun activity. Which, as you already know, does not work alone ... but is a frequency relay station for energy waves from the center of the Galaxy. Solar wind relays and increases the positronic waves that come from the center of the Galaxy. But what comes out of the sun is not harmful, that is fear fear fear. Nothing is happening to the sun.

I think energy from the Central Sun is filtered through the Cosmic Web and is emitted by our Sun. And all suns. The rest is background radiation from all the stars together. But in reality there is no distance, no time, no matter only energy and vibration/frequency. Not easy to understand, but it is a goal to understand it.

Thank you Gosia, I love it when you pop in to clarify something, it helps to focus or to clarify things. And coming from the Captain of the Ship (Forum) it's great to know that you are watching and reading.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-12-19 06:11:16

Marak60

Yes this was the one I found also..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2023-12-19 06:59:21

mitkobs

No one will do the job that you have to do. These energies from Central Sun are hyper intelligent(and powerful) and will not do any harm or anything disorderly.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-19 07:00:10)

#7 2023-12-20 05:34:10

WXMM

Sunlight can lead to the upgrading of human DNA, which is the statement made by Korigud and others. I believe this is a new era statement, and I am not completely denying Korigud.

A while ago, European scientists discovered that 14000 years ago, there was a large solar flare, several hundred times larger than the Carrington event. I believe it is true. Yazhi and others said that the sun will not burn down the earth, and she is right. However, the eruption of the sun's corona may destroy electronic civilization, and humanity will return to agricultural civilization. This does not mean a regression of human civilization, but a readjustment, and material technology will be preserved to a certain extent, And with extraterrestrial contact and the release of previous black technology, humans may be satisfied on a material level, no longer limited by material scarcity and self formation. And under the guidance of extraterrestrial mentors, they lived a spiritual life, and after adjusting their belief system, their DNA was upgraded. And some new interstellar seeds have entered, they have higher vibration frequencies.

So, this is not just the sun itself, but a combination of multiple things, which may require 2-3 generations.

Why do some people say that? I think they are telling the human government to demand transformation. Requesting them to disclose, time is running out.

However, this is not a complete description of the situation.

Board footer