You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-16 10:46:51

Marak60

Marak Origins, Help please.

During what was a very lucid dream I found myself on an aircraft/ship, it was huge bigger than anything we have here on earth officially, it was sitting on the ground. It was long and wider in the middle with a split-level floor (3 or 4 steps going either up or down) but all open plan to a certain degree, or it was just a massive room? The interior was pale blue and white and the seats were in sets of two facing the large oval windows and in some cases sets of 4 seats 2x2 facing each other with the windows to the left or right as you would have on a train depending on which side you sat. They were very comfortable seats that kind of wrapped around you a little, also pale blue and white.

There were many people on board but it was not full. At the back of the craft were I was originally sitting you could see almost to the front of the craft and the windows behind me were much small than the rest as they were to the back of my seat at head height and I was facing forward to the front. At the front of the craft the entire nose was almost one big window apart from two vertical support beams running from the floor to the roof.

Now the craft started to take off and as it did so I started to walk towards the front windows, when I got there I felt the craft lurch forwards and start to nose dive, the ground was coming up fast as there had been some kind of catastrophic problem somewhere. As I ran back towards the rear were I originally came from the ship impacted the ground and exploded and broke up, I then found myself wondering around the burning wreckage and I could see many helpers trying save the wounded. However there was a lot of dead as well they were being take care of by a completely different group and it seemed as if the ones helping the survivors could not see this group? 

As I walked further I saw two desks with a person sitting at each desk with a book in front of them and there was a queue of people at each, one queue shorter then the other. I was told, “Go get in line”…. So I did and while I was waiting I was approached again and told  “ …you are in the wrong line go over there...” I said why is this the wrong line and he replied “..because you are dead!..” Which explained why the ones helping the survivors could not see me or the other people like me who were just walking around.

So I went to the other line and as I got to the desk the person sitting there said “.. please write your name here..” So I wrote my Name Rik….. He then looked at me and said “..No your REAL name..” and pointed to another book next to the one I had just written my name in. So without hesitation I wrote the name MARAK in capitals.

At this point the person handed me a silver disk about the size of a CD and as I walked away from the desk this is all I remember.

I tried to look up the meaning of the name Marak but it seems as if it does not exist? This is he best I could find. 

”… The name "Marak" does not have a widely recognized or established meaning in English or many other languages. It's possible that the name has specific cultural or regional significance that may not be well documented in widely available sources.

Names can have different meanings in various cultures, and they may be derived from words in specific languages, have historical or familial significance, or carry symbolic meanings. To understand the meaning of the name Marak more accurately, it could be helpful to consider its cultural or linguistic origins and consult resources specific to that context…”

However, when I wrote this name it was like it activated me? I feel as if this IS my REAL name and not the one I am now using. And since this time I have used this name whenever I am able to.

So my question here is this, does anyone know or have heard of this name before? Can the Swaruu team comment on this, can one of the crew give more information on it, do they know anything of what I described above or about it? Anything at all would be would be appreciated! As it has been many, many years now and I still do not know the reason for this lucid dream that was beyond real to me at the time.

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-17 02:49:50

Horton HaW

Re: Marak Origins, Help please.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-12-17 10:50:39

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

That was very interesting! Thanks.... I don't know why I could not find this myself, it just would not appear anywhere when I searched I even used AI programs! And that result was put here. It is interesting how they say it is a "sir name"....Because for me it is just a name with no sir name at all it is just Marak? There must be some connection I am not seeing here I will need to look into it more. Thank you for your efforts on this, it is appreciated!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-17 14:55:20

Marak60

I have been reflecting on what you sent me and after looking at it I can see that the use of the name you found for me is used to seperate some kind of tribal group within that society as it is with the West and our "Sir Names", what I am trying to find is a little deeper because I think this is what the dream was trying to tell me. What I mean by this is that names represent meanings or conceptes of an idear, more of an abstract of and not groups so much in that respect. Such as an aspect or representation of an idea or function. So what I am trying to find out is what EXACTLY does it mean? My subconcious is trying to tell me that I am "something" that is found or reflected in the word/name MARAK. And the fact that is appears to be not a real word in this world only points to this even more. Which is why I was hoping the Taygetian interpretation my have an answer to this meaning or idea? Hope I have not confused the issue here...:) Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

#5 2023-12-17 15:30:51

Horton HaW

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=marak

Marak Family History
Marak Name Meaning
Czech:: (Marák): from a pet form of the personal names Martin or Marek . (Mařák): metronymic from the female personal name Máří Czech form of Maria . It may also denoted the husband of a woman named Máří.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names 2nd edition, 2022

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_(given_name)

Quote:
It means "consecrated to the god Mars", and also may mean "God of war" or "to be warlike"

Kinda fits given your avatar. Lol.

FWIW. I had a similar experience many years ago.The thing is only you will know. It was speaking to you.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-17 15:36:49)

#6 2023-12-17 16:09:32

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=marak

Marak Family History
Marak Name Meaning
Czech:: (Marák): from a pet form of the personal names Martin or Marek . (Mařák): metronymic from the female personal name Máří Czech form of Maria . It may also denoted the husband of a woman named Máří.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names 2nd edition, 2022

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_(given_name)

Quote:
It means "consecrated to the god Mars", and also may mean "God of war" or "to be warlike"

Kinda fits given your avatar. Lol.

FWIW. I had a similar experience many years ago.The thing is only you will know. It was speaking to you.

WOW.... that reall hit me... The part of "warlike" is what nailed it for me here, this is what I was looking for. This truly is how I feel in regards to everything here on Earth, I am an extremist, I can not do anything in moderation when it comes to how I feel about the situation on earth.  I so passionately want to erradicate the evil that exisits today and I get super motivated about such things. It is just like a "war" for me.

My earlist memories as a child I used to sit down the side of my house in Sydney Australia looking at the sky and wondering what life is like out there? I even used to draw pictures of it in my diary. I never at any point in my life ever thought or entertained the idea that this is not what it is. I was born in the year of the cat and I am a leo and a real fire element, I have always been determined and achieved every goal I have ever set myself, but I have had to fight for everything.  I am now 60 years of age and my jets have some what cooled...:) Now I live in Scotland UK, on the side of a beautiful hill which is the start of the Scottish Highlands right next to the famous Loch Lomond, it is picture perfect, this is my Earthy home.   However, my passion to free this world has not changed it has if anything grown, it is all I think of, I have no other desire but this, it is my WAR. I want and need to see the human race FREE to experience their soul journey the way they need it to be and not to have this artifical agenda which has high jacked the origianl purpose of that journey!   

It is time to end this and to refuse the Galatic Federations LIE that this is what we wanted... WE DID NOT want this!  The Urmah and Tagetians also understand this amoung other such races as well... I just hope I am here physically long enough to see this through to reality! SO THANK YOU... you really helped here...

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-17 16:13:26)

Nikola Tesla...

#7 2023-12-17 16:25:42

Horton HaW

Lucky you to have such a view.

It is time to change this. Too many here cannot even function much less fight. They are being poisoned everywhere. The reasons given by the current "managers" don't add up. Their behaviors and attitudes are also questionable. Especially, now given the new Urmah information. It's a sea of suffering. The amount of so-called learning here leaves much to be desired.

I share the Urmah's feeling of not caring for Bullys. Never have.
This is a very sick war. One that is being perpetuated.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-17 16:31:04)

#8 2023-12-17 16:43:26

Marak60

Yes.... it is another Cabal lie by the Federation... They hide their agenda in half truths and PURE lies... saying WE wanted this so everything is acceptable. However, how I see it is that this has been taken to the extremes for their benifit ALONE, we don't need it to be SO bad to get these results, it can be achived without all this death and destruction on extreme levels, it boils my blood to put it mildly...

Anyway, I think the "awakening" is seeing this and we can move on that! I would happily go to the front line, just give me a plasma blaster and fighter craft..:) Of course with a little training would help to..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#9 2023-12-20 07:16:55

WXMM

Tall white Malakak?

They had contact with American soldier James Hall.

According to Penny Bradley, they are the working class of Anunachi. She referred to Anunachi as Shahami.

According to Alex Collier, the Anunaci, or Nibiru people, come from the Bootes.

According to James Hall, he once pointed to Arcturus and asked the Tall white if it was their home planet. They said it's very close. Therefore, high white people may come from the Bootes.

According to Russian UFO expert Anton Anfarov, he referred to the Caucasians as Imdugut or Anzu or Shahami. They have eyes like cats. They have cooperation with Putin.

Therefore, the tall white Malakak of the Taygetas should come from the Bootes.

Last edited by WXMM (2023-12-20 07:19:24)

#10 2023-12-20 15:22:35

Marak60

WXMM wrote:

Tall white Malakak?

They had contact with American soldier James Hall.

According to Penny Bradley, they are the working class of Anunachi. She referred to Anunachi as Shahami.

According to Alex Collier, the Anunaci, or Nibiru people, come from the Bootes.

According to James Hall, he once pointed to Arcturus and asked the Tall white if it was their home planet. They said it's very close. Therefore, high white people may come from the Bootes.

According to Russian UFO expert Anton Anfarov, he referred to the Caucasians as Imdugut or Anzu or Shahami. They have eyes like cats. They have cooperation with Putin.

Therefore, the tall white Malakak of the Taygetas should come from the Bootes.

Interesting..:) I have read all of James Hall's books.. But the name I was talking of is MARAK not MALAKAK, close but not the same..:) However, I am very white, so much so that my skin is actually see through you can clearly see inside my hands for instance (quite disturbing..:) And My hair is white not blond white, all of it every where.... this transformation took place when I was about 35 years old before that I had light gold colour hair with a white band/streak  running through it, now it is just pure white, when I look close at a single strand it appears transparent. Another strange thing with me is when I was a child I had two rows of teeth on the top and bottom, they were removed by the dentist..:) Not two full rows, but about 4 or 5 in a row behind the normal ones we all have, I can still feel part of one on the top row with my tongue today..:) Yes I am strange..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#11 2023-12-21 05:37:10

Horton HaW

#12 2023-12-21 20:31:13

Marak60

Unfortunately I can't grow teeth..:) I just had an extra row as a child which have now been taken out..:) So when they took them they did not grow back, thanksfully it was painful enough getting them out the first time!

Nikola Tesla...

#13 2023-12-21 21:15:16

Horton HaW

I posted that for 2 reasons.
1)They are stating we have an extra set, but a protein prevents it.
2) They are discussing a new nanotech for this. Every few years they post articles about how they can regrow teeth. Still don't see it. Eventually, yes if you can get it.
This is how they placate.

#14 2023-12-21 21:35:08

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

I posted that for 2 reasons.
1)They are stating we have an extra set, but a protein prevents it.
2) They are discussing a new nanotech for this. Every few years they post articles about how they can regrow teeth. Still don't see it. Eventually, yes if you can get it.
This is how they placate.

ok... thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer