You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-20 15:57:19

Marak60

How to inform without making it worse?

Ok... I am fully aware of how the system works and that by giving attention to something you feed it which is why we are told over and over again not to focus on the negative but rather the desired positive results!

All good.... However, how do we share (negative) information or what the cabal is up to without feeding the problem? We can not ignore it or we just get a boot print on our face and in most cases a server rash in and on our behinds!

So whats the answer? I just can't ignore it but I don't want to feed it either and I want everyone to also be aware!

Answers please.......

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-20 20:59:44

Bigfeet_E

Re: How to inform without making it worse?

Remember the movie 2012 ?
Be like the monk sitting by the bell, sipping its tea.
Go about your goals to the best of your ability, but be vigilant for tidal waves on the horizon.
Becoming aware means seeing either spectrum alike, both good and bad.
Do your part and let everyone else do the same for them.
That's how i approach it. Whatever information you choose to share, the respons-ability of re-action is on the part of the beholder.
Nothing more you can do, wich draws back to the original principle of non interference.
The drama triangle of victim/perpetrator/saviour dynamics that every soul needs to roleplay in order to eventually detach from without falling in to the next trap of indifference. In a nutshell spoken , but entales a universe of myriad ways it can be experienced.

#3 2023-12-20 21:31:27

Marak60

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Go about your goals to the best of your ability, but be vigilant for tidal waves on the horizon.
That's how i approach it. Whatever information you choose to share, the respons-ability of re-action is on the part of the beholder.
Nothing more you can do, wich draws back to the original principle of non interference.
The drama triangle of victim/perpetrator/saviour dynamics that every soul needs to roleplay in order to eventually detach from without falling in to the next trap of indifference. In a nutshell spoken , but entales a universe of myriad ways it can be experienced.

Yes but the Monk in the bell tower drinking tea died!  The wave took him out...:) I have actually seen waves like that coming at me in my dreams... Not a really good feeling!

MY concern is that when I know about these things and see that everyone is taking to long to catch up or that the cabal is excellerating its plans I start to dwel on it and that is what worries me I don't want to feed it, but at the same time it MUST be exposed. Like a catch 22 that I don't know the answer to?

I guess the real point of my question is simply this "... How do I point it out without makeing it worse? ..." That is my fear!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-21 03:36:12

Bigfeet_E

The monk was mastering his emotion in the face of... is the context i was refering to.
"Are you riding the horse or is the horse riding you ?" , could be another comparison.
E-Motion or Energy Motion, driven by instinctual overwhelming motives or balanced tempered ones.
The undertone of emotion in the message one tries to spread is picked up aswell,
so its a carrier and reflection on how you tend to deal with it.
It's not wrong to dwell on it, but don't keep attached to it once you've addressed your own position first.
In terms of others it's like : "you can take the horse to the pond, but you can't make it drink" - type of approach.
We have to accept that, and this acceptance helps us to detach or filter it from fear based origins.
We do what we can ...

#5 2023-12-21 03:59:43

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

Yes but the Monk in the bell tower drinking tea died!  The wave took him out...:) I have actually seen waves like that coming at me in my dreams... Not a really good feeling!

MY concern is that when I know about these things and see that everyone is taking to long to catch up or that the cabal is excellerating its plans I start to dwel on it and that is what worries me I don't want to feed it, but at the same time it MUST be exposed. Like a catch 22 that I don't know the answer to?

I guess the real point of my question is simply this "... How do I point it out without makeing it worse? ..." That is my fear!

Start asking yourself questions.

BTW.. There is a reason I posted this in another thread. wink
--------------------------------------------------
Yeah, Doin my best to surf. LoL
Do-Tsunamis-have-a-face.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-21 04:01:01)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2023-12-21 05:05:02

Consciousness is contrast.
God fragments herself into us, because she is bored in the Oneness ... but she LOVES to put humpty-dumpty back together again.
This is the cosmic cycle.
We now are in the "return" part of the cycle.
We are feeling love for one another, because we ARE one another.
The ADVENTURE of fragmentation {cure for boredom} has led too far into hostility among us fragments.  Therefore, some of us are hanging a u-eee back toward Source.  The baddeees are not.  So go ahead & inform everyone what the baddeees are doing.  Information helps us gooddeees avoid the potholes.
But we also need to spend optimum time/energy focusing on goodness ~ growing into conditions of maximum HAPPINESS.
Therefore "baddeee-info" should be limited to whatever is preventing our growth into genuine happiness.

#7 2023-12-21 11:30:50

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

Consciousness is contrast.
God fragments herself into us, because she is bored in the Oneness ... but she LOVES to put humpty-dumpty back together again.
This is the cosmic cycle.
We now are in the "return" part of the cycle.
We are feeling love for one another, because we ARE one another.
The ADVENTURE of fragmentation {cure for boredom} has led too far into hostility among us fragments.  Therefore, some of us are hanging a u-eee back toward Source.  The baddeees are not.  So go ahead & inform everyone what the baddeees are doing.  Information helps us gooddeees avoid the potholes.
But we also need to spend optimum time/energy focusing on goodness ~ growing into conditions of maximum HAPPINESS.
Therefore "baddeee-info" should be limited to whatever is preventing our growth into genuine happiness.

I do tend to be an extremist which I suppose is the root of all my issues!

Nikola Tesla...

#8 2023-12-22 02:14:12

You're actually just a tad hard on yourself.   wink
"Extremist" is a relative term.  You may be so, as imagined by those who are not so metaphysically enlightened ... but you make perfect sense to me.
Sharing life-saving info about the cabal is not negative ~ it's life-saving.
Again, consciousness is contrast ... so you're not feeding the problem ... you're helping to solve it.  Understanding it contrasts with welcome solutions.
And correct understanding allows us to focus on more correctly appropriate solutions.

#9 2023-12-22 09:14:57

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

"Extremist" is a relative term.  You may be so, as imagined by those who are not so metaphysically enlightened ... but you make perfect sense to me.
Again, consciousness is contrast ... so you're not feeding the problem ... you're helping to solve it.  Understanding it contrasts with welcome solutions.
And correct understanding allows us to focus on more correctly appropriate solutions.

Thanks you very much for that point if view, it did help and has indeed made me feel better about it, it was stressing me! So thank you again..:) It has reduced the pressure levels to manageable!

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2023-12-23 00:54:32

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Krishna Davinci wrote:

Thanks you very much for that point if view, it did help and has indeed made me feel better about it, it was stressing me! So thank you again..:) It has reduced the pressure levels to manageable!

What is your attitude about it? Where is your focus? I find inquiry eases anxiety by starting the problem solving process and managing monkey mind. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer