You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-24 11:52:26

Marak60

Time Line Jumping

I have been following this topic here with some interest as I have always been a time travel enthusiast at heart, watch everything related to it. What I have heard here is that when altering the time line you truly only seem to effect your personal timeline and not the collective as much which would explain why the cabal has not exploited this as much as they have, it is just not giving them the results they want.

However..... I have been thinking on this and I came to the conclusion/idea that what if the jumps were extremely small down to the minutes? What  I mean by this is like what happens in a computer game, let me explain.

In a game if you reach a point that will become difficult you "save" your location and current state, then you try your strategy to effect change and if it works you save again. However, if you screw it up or you don't get the results you want you re-load the previous save (location in time) and do it again, also like the movie LOOPER.  This very small change could then be built upon to achieve the overall collective time line? I am sure they have thought about this as well but have never seen or heard anything covering such an idea?

SO.... would this kind of manipulation be any better then just dropping into the time line making a change then heading back to see if it worked?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer