You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-15 11:09:59

coolheretic

Ears ringing since March 20 lockdown

Hi Gosia and others.
Can you relate to this? My ears have been constantly ringing or i am hearing a strange pitch sound ever since the lockdown was initiated back in march 2020.

I would like that Gosia asks this particular question to the Pleadians.

Also kindly read this to know more about the theories of covid19
Covid will change society so as to allow ETs to live among us

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru … 572457/pg1
$@€¥% DISCLOSURE OF “THE AGREEMENT” / THE CUSP OF GALACTIC NEO-STIPULATION
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru … 527246/pg1

#2 2021-02-15 11:29:27

mitkobs

Re: Ears ringing since March 20 lockdown

For me this ringing is present since 2013. From what I found out on this question, is not ears ringing, but is brain-psyche assimilating higher energies and adapting to them. This is fairly frequent phenomenon between spiritually awakened people.

#3 2021-02-15 23:56:11

Exploringsoul

mitkobs wrote:

From what I found out on this question, is not ears ringing, but is brain-psyche assimilating higher energies and adapting to them.

I heard this too.

#4 2021-02-16 01:15:25

Growing Twig

Yes! both the "ringing" or the sudden (usually high) pitch sound in the background. When I was a teenager I thought my hearing was so impaired as to hear these random noises and yet being unable to hear well what everyone "naturally" would (especially phone calls, which I often avoided answering). I was so adamant to find out if there was something abnormal so I went to a hearing institute. After the hearing tests they just indicated me that my hearing appeared normal, and suggested some brain evaluations if I wanted to follow up on the issue.

What I did notice different recently is that these noises seem to have been catching my perception more frequently, and I also have been noticing very similar recurrent noises associated with electrical sources/devices (for example: when switching on light bulbs) which likely are not connected to the above mentioned, but in case they are, I would really appreciate if someone could shed light on the matter (no pun intended smile )

#5 2021-02-18 09:20:16

Octananda

Something like a ear-ring(actually it is a inner sound) is your brain(actually your whole energetic structure) adapting to high frequency vibratory states and accessing them.
To be honest i can do it to myself and actually i am doing it frequently - in yoga tradition it is called laya yoga - and it is considered a way to evolve spiritually.

Love to the taygetean team and to all that help those information come to us !

#6 2021-02-18 11:32:27

Robert369

There are so many different "ear ringing" types that it is impossible to name the reason, ranging from Tinnitus (which itself can have endless reasons) over stress and direct external influences to various spiritual effects - or even a combination of these. Insofar there is no clear answer possible to the original question, but only the naming of possible options.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-02-18 11:48:49

Octananda

I agree many possible causes each one of us must discern very carrefully considering all factors in his/her life.
I only matched it with some of my own experiences.

Love to all !

#8 2021-03-06 19:39:24

PlanetWorker

recurrent noises associated with electrical sources/devices (for example: when switching on light bulbs) which likely are not connected to the above mentioned, but in case they are, I would really appreciate if someone could shed light on the matter (no pun intended smile )

I have been noticing the same thing!  I actually hear the lightbulb itself click on, not just the switch.  It has a hollow click sound to it.  Must be because it is a round bulb.  At first I dismissed it but after about six months of it happening every single time I switched on a light, I finally accepted it and thanked Source for the blessing and priviledge of being  here to help humans in this human body and now accept these changes in this body as blessings of beginning  to live in a vibration raised a notch. 

I have many memories of my permanent home but all about the growing pains of ascension were wiped clean  when I came in here so I have to do this from scratch just like everyone else. Sidebar Joke: (OK!.....Where did it say that in my contract?.....Oh!  Yikes!  I never read the fine print! ?)  Now.....will someone answer that phone I hear ringing! ?

In service to others in service to Source

Board footer