You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-19 09:07:35

Mark

To people who was vaccinated,the way to save your self.

massive text over 14000 words warning.

Some people may know about me,yes,i still alive.

I'll tell the whole story from the beginning:I live in china.I have experience emotion losting and the severe heart pain due to covid vaccine for mouths and it also accompanied by symptoms of decreased immunity, memory loss, and difficulty thinking.The feeling like The heart is pierced like a needle and continues being electric shock.It also disturbs the mind at critical moments, distracts attention and inputs thoughts that are not mine, thus causing an accident.I went to the hospital for a check-up, but the doctors couldn't explain what happened.

I know this is the graphene smart mote as swaruu said,no virus can suppress emotion like this,wave after wave.I have watch some similarly theory and known the deadly hurt of it during the West has seen a sharp spike in deaths due to the pandemic but China has declared it under control at the time the before i being jab when i is senior high school student.

Many people can not apply for contraindications even if the documents are complete,and doctor explain that superiors criticize them for this and not allow to permit applicantion.Vaccination site just like a large automated slaughterhouse and you got no time to talk with nurse.The only way to avoid it was to run away from home and vagabond for months,years or forever, and give up the chance to go to college, maybe in six years or ten years or never have chance to admitted by unnivercity, and i don't know where i can go if i run away.And my parents wound angry for it and would never paying tuition and funds allows me to re-enter the notional entrance examination and enter the univesity.And if I had to resist, I had to fight for myself and stab the nurse and doctor, and stubborn,sick parents who beat me without hesitation if I continued to refuse and the police to hurt them even to dead before being jabbed by syringe.I almost broke down at that time.

The smart mote can be controlled to specifically activate a single person, so they will preferentially kill the starseeds and the most resistant ones first, one by one.So people around me watch nothing happen.
Those of have been injected, don't doubt the jab, don't take chances, you may feel good now and can astral projection or have other psychic abilities but everything can change in one night. They can definitaly monitor what you're listening to, watch what you're watching and monitor and change what you're thinking.We all failded,although swaruu said incuredable but i find a way which is only way can us.If
we not risk our life again before we dead, and suffered lifetime for a mistake we made carelessly,regret it and tear every day and night,we will failed again.And wanna to come back to earth compensate thing we had experience when we awarekend from immerse pod in the ship.

They must eventually activate everyone at the end, most of the ordinary people who are not starseeds basically can not held up from it, will dead suddently , the cause of death is classified into other reason, no longer able to speak for themselves.
I once had thought about commit suicide. I don't want to continue to live in despair and pain,suffer like this for decades in this hell. It was all so sick. But I feel not resigned to accept it
, underground and the edge of space there are countless ships and bases with such equipment, I am not allowed to touch and get no help, just like a heart attack patient dying before the medicine bottle 10cm away, extremely ridiculous and pity.

The DNA has been badly damaged thought it's self-repairing.I had seen so much infomanion about UFOs and NHI will appear urgently and be found the night before the next day children and experiencer are taken to covid test and jab.

The only effective way is to time travel to get the original DNA and analyze it with a quantum computer and re-clone the whole body in a medical pod.

But that requires time travel machines and medical pods.But the two machines are high-tech creations that combine top research from academic disciplines in different fields.It will take decades or even centuries to reach this level with the current rate of progress of surface humans, and some disciplines are even completely wrong and need to be studied from scratch.Both technologies are currently only in the hands of the deep state and non-human species.

Smart mote can control some of the events in my personal life. Every time I tried to practice APing in the past year, my schedule was occupied by other things. If you don't practice now, you'll never have the chance to experience it in less than a year, or even a few months. I can't feel the vibrations and other reactions I once did even if I tried,whatever which kind in hundred way i tried. The CE5 also requires a vivid, complete and realistic vision of what it would be like to fly from the ground to the edge of space and look down on the Earth, which I used to be able to do but now i can't.

The foundation of galaxy are the so-called annunaki and Sumerian gods who have been manipulating humanity for thousands of years.Most of race is as selfish as the concept of human nations and governments,put profit first.

The Earth is used as a great social and human experimental field, providing experience and data for experiments, and other small experiments are carried out at the same time as the general experiment. We had to borrow the machines from ET to complete the healing, which required escaping outside the segregated Van Allen belts used to seal off the Earth,or enter the underworld and seek the help of the Agarthans.Only we have the ability to connect and combine the abilities of both sides.We can only be proactive and advance.Uninjected starseed can retreat anytime they want and continue live and pass through their ordinary life with their npc or real man family.But we had lost everything,can't back to our previously life forever.

Detailed solution

1. building a manned rocket and escaping.The problem with is that it takes a lot of money and years of research. Electromagnetic barrier technology is also needed to get through the Van Allen belts.But even if we can go to space, we will not allowed to communicate or contact.

2.make artificial electromagnetic portals and teleport to other planet.The problem with is that they require room temperature or high temperature superconductors and computers with enough computing power to calculate the frequency at the site of the current timeline's extraterrestrial jump point, enough confirmed theory and experimental data, and enough power.We have to go to the underground world to avoid detection.

3.Natural portals, currently distributed primarily along lines or nodes of the Earth's energy grid, require accurate algorithms and data, livetime monitoring of solar wind activity, cosmic energy, to calculate where to appear and where to go, and need to make detectors sensitive enough to search for emerging portals. Some activate periodically, can asking ETs about where they are or appear through astral projection or telepathy, or where a remote viewer can see them.The problem is that satellites and starlinks block the solar wind from reaching Earth and reduce and interfere with the formation of natural portals, while energy-dense ones are more likely to be occupied and controlled by the military, and detection and calculation are a major problem.

4.Enter the underworld.Telepaths and astral projectors are can find and talk to them in advance, and there are some races that even live on the surface disguised as humans, but not everyone has the ability to see the astral in reality.Needing to find the surface contacta or tunnel to the underground and avoid potential dangers along the way, the contacted race has high enough technology. The oasis in the heart of Antarctica has a large base of non-human races working with the deep state, and the large hole in the middle is connected by maglev trains to the underground Agarthan tunnel but does not allow civilians to approach it. The capital Greater Shambhala is in the Gobi Beach, located between North China and Inner Mongolia, and smeller Shambhala is in the Kashmir region, located near Tibet, and the Crimea region, which has had a large number of alien activities and bases since ancient Greek times.The problem is that I don't understand meaning of "the Agarthans were invaded by reptiles", is the reptiles invaded agrthan completely and violently ruled the Agarthan world with negative Agarthans, did not allow civilians to contact humans, and only a few people secretly rebelled, or if half or more of the base was still at war with the reptiles.I don't know which race stand on which side,perhaps even the vaccine is made them.

5.CE5.There are still CE5 activists on the surface or those with close ties to extraterrestrial races who still have a great deal of clandestine interaction secretly , who enter Earth mostly following primary directives and carrying out their own agendas, and are less willing to heal interstellar seeds that are of no use and are not of their race.The problem is that ships entering the Earth are subject to the joint supervision of the Avira spaceship base behind the moon and the human military. To violate the laws of the Galactic Federation, visitors need to break through the blockade inside the Earth's atmosphere created by the Centauri Alfalata at the edge of space and the directed energy and missile systems set up by the human military. It's dangerous and I'm concerned that they're not willing to go that far.At the same time, the inviter needs to overcome his fear of them and talk and contact them face to face.There is a military base near my school, and I need to go to the wild in advance at night.

Since each of these items here is difficult, the worse result is accept the body of a mantis or a gray man or other race as an alternative, if there are no DNA available and soul's frequencies are compatible.
And permanently renounce the right to live on the surface so as not to be discovered by the military and police.
Although there is a risk that negative aliens will harm us, but the benefits outweigh the risks right now, and they are not interested in things that are not useful, and we
already dead, we have no choice.
The method mentioned above is the fastest and most likely to succeed that I can think of.

In August of this year,I ask for help from experiencer who contact with grey lifelong
through the internet, and he call a Pleiadians in astral project to visit me.Althought i seen nothing in the end.And my heart partially recovered some how.Sometimes better and sometimes worse,at least it won't be so suffocating.With all the homemade emp devices and continued use of nac, I recovered some of it.EMP is most effective,the pain will disappear immediately, sometimes for a while.But I feel that some things or senses in my heart have been lost forever. All the those treatments is temporary. From time to time, my back and heart ached and lost connection with emotion. It was like having a part of my soul cut off.

I've contact to a number of experiencers and some of them were really helpful. However, these psychic ability are still difficult to ordinary people, most of reply i have received only comfort.

In China, many people do not believe ET had come to earth, and most people who practice astrol project almost believe in Buddhism and Taoism.When I found the  Astral Projection practice group through the communication APP and told them, they never heard or believed in vak-related theories, and think I was insane.
Taoists and Buddhists think that this is against the rules of world, too radical, think that I should go with the flow and find inner happiness.People who know about CE5 or aliens and spirituality know the vak theory, but most people are not psychic, and some people just feel that these topics are only for recreational entertainment, and will not change their lives.They join in this circle and said they are starseeds just show them are awakend and fine find from it and they comment and point still back to religious idea and will get help if them prey to Jesus.The most ridiculous, their despite conspiracy theories,further publicize how badly and chaos are Western countries.In the end,they will said CCP will defend all the Freemason,and china will become the most powerful country in future.Even swaruu's infomation was hijack  pollute by them and selective broadcost the information to benefit to their CCP andcountry.

The anchor who publicizes CE5 has the ability to call a moving and shining objects, but he is afraid of direct contact with them or if they ask for close contact. He focuses on selling his own works and paintings.

Some people told me mind can change reality, but i barely to write even this sentence now. Who can create matter thought the imagine, generate some water in  palm? Even yazhi can't do it.This is basically the ability of life at high vibration.
When i send this article to astral project group in reddit,they banned me for i disemminate“conspiracy theory”,which almost become turly on me.And starseed
group recommend me a special way of meditation which can cured from it.But graphene smart mote is definitely hard matter,this requires the meditator to be able to disassemble a solid wood table into etheric energy on the spot.Now i find,i don't believe cosmic agengcy had so much fans but no one psychic.

If administrator watch it,please don't delete this article for I advise to trying CE5,i don't have choice,couldn't you just promise a dying man a little request?

I have contact many people, and now I am very very tired. If you can do it, please reply in below. It succed only more people relay the same purpose and cooperation.I will do this work in the rest of my whole life.

Last edited by Mark (2023-12-19 09:28:09)

#2 2023-12-22 19:31:04

Mark

Re: To people who was vaccinated,the way to save your self.

please say something if you read the whole article,just let me know you had read it and say“OK”?

#3 2023-12-22 20:42:26

Ariya

Dear Mark,

I have read your whole post and I appreciate you sharing your story.
I am really sorry for all the trauma that you have been through regarding the vaccines. The last few years have been a terrible time for many people. I am sorry you have to go through this and all of the worry that it causes you.

I have also read your proposed solutions and I admire your creativity and resolve to face this problem. Nothing is impossible and you must continue on your quest to heal.

I don’t have a star ship or med pod to give you but I can offer you my thoughts : - the human body (and soul) is far stronger and resilient than we have previously imagined. The fact that you are here seeking answers and solutions shows me how strong and connected to source your katra is. Do not underestimate this.

One of the most important things you can do is to calm your mind, and go within. Connect to your essence. Feel who you really are. This is your soul and nothing can destroy, or disconnect you from it.

Fortify and detox your physical body (EDTA chelation /NAC supplements are good options amongst others.) Look after yourself as best you can. Love yourself and family. Live the best life you can- you may surprise yourself how things turn out.

#4 2023-12-22 23:11:04

akos996

Obviously it is not impossible to cross the van allen bands. I roughly calculated from publicly available data that a current in the range of thousands of Amps is strong enough to deflect the high energy particles but it requires very good conductors.
Having ability to manipulate gravity directly is not necessary to have a spaceship that is better than a promitive rocket. There is absolutely no way a rocket can go through that radiation zone.

There have been many tinkerers that have tried to create electromagnetic levitators from tinfoil and high voltage generators but nobody yet figured out how to make the effect strong enough to create an engine that can push strong enough to have usable power for flight. It's not easy but a good mind should be able to solve anything.
It saddens me a lot that things are this way because I really wish to pursue a lot of things to help people have an easier life here and then this stuff happens. Its disappointing really and I hope the Federation will come to it's right mind or more species / members step in to protest the plans they have cooking for us all the time.

I am sorry to say this but I was expecting an easy solution for the vax problem and was disappointed to read the same (just ask for the advanced people to cure you), but whatever. Not sure what I was expecting.

Keep on fighting buddy. No matter how crazy things are I am glad to see things with my own eyes because good or bad it is very important teaching for your soul what to do or not do ever again. Please enjoy your time to the fullest. I know it sounds stupid and naive to say this. You are a veteran soul remember that you chose to be here in this time because you are very brave and strong and as Mari and Gosia has said whoever you belong to will welcome you as a hero who've been to hell and came back and will tell the stories for generations. I wish you the best my friend. Keep using the emp device all day all time. Learn to build a Tesla coil. I could give you circuit diagrams but look up "Slayer exciter". It is the easiest Tesla coil (emp) you can build which will self tune to resonance with any cheap BJT transistor and a simple LED and a resistor and some copper wire you can coil yourself on a plastic tube.
Plug it into an old DC charger with 9-12 volts (or just use a battery) and it will run all day. It is weak enough it will not make sparks and noise and ozone but will create strong radio noise to disrupt the nano things. If it starts to spark you can put a round ball on top of the secondary (bigger coil/output) so it doesn't do it. Sharp edges make the spark.

So about space drives and rockets. I don't think money can buy you out of here. It sounds like a scam to me with all the "civilian space flight" propaganda. Not even the rich do that as far as I know.

I always liked building electrinics please ask me anything if you like to know.

#5 2023-12-23 00:49:32

Horton HaW

There are things that help.

Liposomal or Intravenous EDTA to remove heavy metals
Methylene Blue (pharmaceutical grade only)-Does too many things to list. Helps mitochondrial function. Use with Light therapy to enhance.
Ascorbic Acid (high dose 10,000mg)chelates
Essential oils also help. Get Amethyst and Hematite. Put up grids and wear.
Get a decent stereo and set up sonic frequency perimeters.
This is big!

Methylene Blue Prevents And Reverses Prion Disease, Amyloid and Rubbery Clot Formation, Binds Hydrogel Polymers, Dissolves Nanotech Building Blocks
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … um=reader2

Ariya and Akos996 give good advice. Get stable and clear. EeeMmmPpp devices can be tricky.

Wish you well. Have faith in your light.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-23 00:49:54)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2023-12-23 03:18:03

Mark

akos996 wrote:

…I am sorry to say this but I was expecting an easy solution for the vax problem and was disappointed to read the same (just ask for the advanced people to cure you), but whatever. Not sure what I was expecting.…

Thank you and everyone above for your concern.Indeed it is more accurately are spaceacraft than a rocket,and I absolutely don't have oppotunity involved in filming of Hollywood and the Cabal,i have to build by my own.There are no easy solution can really cure the vax,though I hope to.Simple solution don't work.Everthing were happened as Swaruu said.And i had tried medition, astral project,CE5 for sever mouths,but it didn't change anything and try so ways,and the unique vibration disappear which i used to have when i meditate.I was hard to think and memorize at that time.If i continue partice meditation,i will waste more time.I can't help myself,i can't hold up through that time if i don't ask for help,i was helpless at that time.
Sometimes we have to rely on other people,this is not a sign of shame for being weak.A person needs a certain foundation to be self-reliant.But I will repay them when I can get back on my feet.Reality is not as exciting and dramatic as novels and TV series.Of course, I also hope to form a cooperative relationship with psychics and different peoples in long term,not always asking for cure. I can only fight until the end,or die for nothing.but many starseeds don't to work so hard and just want to go back to their daily lives,including the person who were  jab try to self-comfort and pretend like nothing happened if it not happen on them yet.I had to call on enough people.Thank you for your advises.

Last edited by Mark (2023-12-23 03:29:54)

#7 2023-12-23 17:03:04

mes333

I will be honest I hesitate to write about the jab here not because I don’t want to help if I could but I have come to the personal decision to no longer focus mental energy on this anymore as I got it too. I don’t want to take away from the possible solutions given here from others though. I just feel since I got the jab that I must choose to live the best way I can presently and work through my shadow work is more important at this point for me. Focusing on the jab stripes my focus away for other item’s important to learn for me. I also highly believe in the power of focusing and manifesting things  as taught here by the Swaruu’s and to focus on something as negative as getting the jab is a place I no longer wish to focus. Don’t want to take away from your situation but mine is also similar in regards to getting it, so thought I would just pass on my thoughts if they help at all?

Last edited by mes333 (2023-12-23 17:22:09)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#8 2023-12-24 17:05:25

Mark

mes333 wrote:

... so thought I would just pass on my thoughts if they help at all?

I don't quite understand the meaning of this text,although I have learned English.But I strongly advise you to face it without fear or without too many negative thoughts.We
all failed.The world doesn't just change as you want,cause it also including other awareness,and we not reach enough high level yet.Vak is absolutely hard matter,they definitely can monitoring and even control if them try.What I'm about to say may be cruel to you.I didn't mean to make you feel anxious.You had lost the ability of manifest , the vak can break DNA of the all the cell.Manifest is really a difficult thiing actually,who most grasp it are high-density life create a items—such as umbrella、cpu and other thing on one's imagination.I think manifest not just sit and meditate the world will better,which affecting on the collective unconscious more,also include try different kinds of ways to change life in the physical world,cause ultimately,the physical world is spirit.It's hard for us to do that before we were jab,so we don't need to talk too much after we get vak.Manifest power mainly related to heart. You better do something to protect youself at least your heart ,to avoid being actived,such as away from signal tower for lifetime if you determind to do it,a variety of treatment options,etc.Most people can't hold it and sudden dead.I insist that my treatment plan is the best.But you can't continue you life as simple as before,they can manipulate your senses,you will become very unluck in every aspects.I've been experienced it.As long as you're alive your soul raises the frequencies around you for you are starseed,them will try all the way to impede and kill you.Don't wait for regret to act early when you disconnect with emotion.Take care for yourself.

Last edited by Mark (2023-12-24 17:20:16)

#9 2023-12-24 18:01:47

mes333

Mark wrote:
mes333 wrote:

... so thought I would just pass on my thoughts if they help at all?

I don't quite understand the meaning of this text,although I have learned English.But I strongly advise you to face it without fear or without too many negative thoughts.We
all failed.The world doesn't just change as you want,cause it also including other awareness,and we not reach enough high level yet.Vak is absolutely hard matter,they definitely can monitoring and even control if them try.What I'm about to say may be cruel to you.I didn't mean to make you feel anxious.You had lost the ability of manifest , the vak can break DNA of the all the cell.Manifest is really a difficult thiing actually,who most grasp it are high-density life create a items—such as umbrella、cpu and other thing on one's imagination.I think manifest not just sit and meditate the world will better,which affecting on the collective unconscious more,also include try different kinds of ways to change life in the physical world,cause ultimately,the physical world is spirit.It's hard for us to do that before we were jab,so we don't need to talk too much after we get vak.Manifest power mainly related to heart. You better do something to protect youself at least your heart ,to avoid being actived,such as away from signal tower for lifetime if you determind to do it,a variety of treatment options,etc.Most people can't hold it and sudden dead.I insist that my treatment plan is the best.But you can't continue you life as simple as before,they can manipulate your senses,you will become very unluck in every aspects.I've been experienced it.As long as you're alive your soul raises the frequencies around you for you are starseed,them will try all the way to impede and kill you.Don't wait for regret to act early when you disconnect with emotion.Take care for yourself.

I appreciate your response and will reflect and consider what you are saying but you are also demonstrating a deep fear which I don’t believe is the best and I feel may feed more into it with such a focus of manifestation. In regards of all you say is true and what you believe deeply to be. Do not worry for me I am good with any outcome of my own choosing but I thank you for your concern and appreciate what you have said. All my best to you as well!

Last edited by mes333 (2023-12-24 18:37:19)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

Board footer