You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-17 00:55:20

What is beyond source/god/devine or what ever you want to call it?

Context:
--------
-All the universes and all the densities are an illusion (hologram), which is pulled right in front of us  and we are part of the illusion as well.
-All the universes and all the densities are part of the source (god on Earth language).
-Source is one, everything is a source, from people, animals, trees and so on ... to the water, stone , bird and everything else...... and it same applied to all the universes and all the densities.
-This is a dark place to be, this 3D (Earth)... no explanation is needed.
-3D is a cage (very tight cage) with low frequency, lot of bad things happening here, there is very limited (almost none) awareness here and 99.9% of the information is deception here.
-5D is still a cage (with a bit faster frequency), the higher you go in frequency, the lighter the density of the matter (some words don't have matter at all) , higher you go the more awareness you will receive from the source.
-All the ET's (extra terrestrials) also have and created by "God"/Source as well, just like us humans ,  all of them don't know where they came from (story is same across the worlds) ... because nobody should know, this is as design for all the worlds/realms/universes/densities, otherwise how you start the story.
-For source there is no differences (good or evil, right or wrong), it is just a duality principle that is part of the source.
-Source is both good and evil at same time. Duality is one of the major principles of the source itself, to polarize the game/matrix.
-Without  continuous polarization, there will be no motion in the game or emotion (energy in motion)
and the game will come to stop at some point, because everything will be either good or evil (will go to one direction, in other words one side will completely take another).
-Source is simply a program and have it's own controller who runs it.
-Everything is an illusion generated by the source in all densities and all dimensions and you are ,we are, ET's, all part of it.

Questions:
------------

1) What is the point of all this travelling between the worlds (all dimensions/densities) of deceptions (some worlds more, some less)?
2) Is there just simply a way out from the source, by using a power of intend?
3) Is there are real me or us outside of the source (players who play this game, I am not saying everybody is a player in this game)?

Would appreciate your thoughts and discussions...

#2 2021-02-17 09:41:05

mitkobs

Re: What is beyond source/god/devine or what ever you want to call it?

Source is neutral. Good and evil are duality. It is all knowing, all loving, perfect, complete, absolute. No one can define or beat the Source. Only way to understand the Source is to become the Source. To become the Source have to integrate absolutely everything that is the Source. Becoming the Source is becoming the Source, you cannot be you anymore or any personality or any division or something. One have to be everything that is.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-17 09:42:11)

#3 2021-02-17 15:34:58

Appreciate your reply, I really do...but you didn't answer any questions!
I think the questions are pretty straight forward and no explanation is needed.
Do you want/wish to try again?
Challenge yourself...try to answer at least one question... there is no need/point to be vague or blurry in your answers... we all know what the source is.

Last edited by WeAreInsideProgram (2021-02-17 15:57:52)

#4 2021-02-17 16:43:35

mitkobs

1. There is nothing else to do. That is life.
2. Way out of the Source - No, not possible in actuality. Only by illusions and we live now in such illusion reality where we do not remember that we are the Source.
3. Personality is with you as long is useful for you.

#5 2021-02-17 16:43:58

Bigfeet_E

1 . Infinite ex-ploration, ex-pression in order to entertain itself through multiversity. And that , i think, would just be an aspect of its entirety.
2.  When you understand that there is every-thing and no-thing (infinite undefined unmanifested potential), then i would say no. Because there is simply no beyond. And being a spark of One , it can not be 'taken out', because that would mean Source isn't all-that-is. If it were possible, everything would seize to ex-ist, either manifested or in potential.
3. Pretty much same answer as 2... with perhaps the addition what mitkobs said. Try the analogy of the drop of water and the ocean, to keep it in our 3D framework. Does the drop of water know its true self by seperation from the ocean ? It can, it being a microversion of the ocean. So it can find it within it own qualities. Although a rough comparison it can not even compare to sketch the full broadness as far as analogies go, but it hints in the right direction. And 'real' is just a perception scope, based on its ability in the moment. I like to see the word real as : Re - All. Similarly the seemingly seperation that is to be A-Lone can sift in to All-One. Not sure what more i can add at this point concerning your 3 questions.

#6 2021-02-17 18:11:59

That were 2 great replies, thank you.
Honest conversation is always appreciated and welcomed.
As you mentioned that we all sparks of the One (Source), we all do have all the qualities/power of the One (source).
Each of us (sparks) is the source itself.
The One (Source) is exist, as long we (sparks) are allow it to exist.
We are (sparks) all connected...quantum entanglement...does this "rings a bell"?
What if one spark will "turn off" the switch...then what happened...?
It is always "within"...isn't it?

Would appreciate your thoughts about this.

Last edited by WeAreInsideProgram (2021-02-17 23:16:04)

#7 2021-02-18 02:56:38

Exploringsoul

A simplified expression of source is consciousness. It is top we may reach to understand. Beyond the source, it is mystery. So another question is still valid. Why is there source rather than no source?

If one spark is able to "turn off" the switch? If it means non-existence, no source, I guess it couldn't "turn off" -- switching from existence to non-existence. Because it already exists.

#8 2021-02-18 06:14:09

ThetaJohn

WeAreInsideProgram wrote:

Context:
--------
Questions:
------------

1) What is the point of all this travelling between the worlds (all dimensions/densities) of deceptions (some worlds more, some less)?
3) Is there are real me or us outside of the source (players who play this game, I am not saying everybody is a player in this game)?

Would appreciate your thoughts and discussions...

Here's my reality.

1) I'm not currently traveling, so I don't know. But anything and everything we do, is to play a game. Or to be more precise, to create an affect.

2) You are the source. There's no simple way. You have been in the physical universe for trillions and trillions of years. I know time is relevant, but to you in the now, that's how long it's been. Up to recent times, there was no way out because this is a two terminal universe, so you need the assistant of a second terminal to help you resolve (recall, confront and as-is) the traps you have set for yourself. What you believe to be, is. You have agreed to so many things, have forgotten about them, that you are now the prisoner of your own postulates.

3) Yes, there is a real you. You have your very own personality. You are not your body, you are not your mind. You are a static with no position in time, space or energy. Each one of us is a Universe, and no, we are not part of one source.

#9 2021-02-18 06:25:12

Robert369

Actually, it is only mystery for most, but to my understanding "Source" is just a consciousness entity for this universe, and there exist many such "Sources" for universes with utterly different setups in all regards, e.g. energies, physicality, etc..  These different "Sources" in a way are their respective universe as it is their body of which we are fractals, and together they form the multiverse beyond which the next level of super consciousness awaits.

There is no limits to this structure, neither above nor below, meaning that fractalizing happens into ever "smaller" parts of consciousness (which in itself each are the whole, as this is how a fractal is defined), but also into ever "larger" parts of the consciousness (our Higher Self, of which we live/access as much power/knowledge as our current frequency level allows).

I will not reply to the questions of the thread starter, since I already disagree with most of his pre-textual definitions that mostly come from mainstream and new-age beliefs, which includes talking about "Ds" densities, etc., because while that might be helpful to get a basic means to talk about such topics, densities are not existing per se and just the definition of an average frequency range of the many different frequencies that one's consciousness has for the various parts of ourselves. Even Yazhi/Swaruu simplifies this by saying that density is just a frequency range, as most of those wave types that are involved are not recognized/known by current Earth fake-science.

Yet, only if understanding how these things work, one can truly make use of them for one's life, and I am sharing that on my own platforms, of which I posted a few samples here, e.g. my article "The heart, mind and gut triangle".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-02-18 09:52:18

Octananda

The only point is to be eliberated from all this(to know them all, to understand them all and then to transcend them all)
You confuse source(God) with the 3 manifested forms of existence(Creation of God) - you cannot transcend what do you not know - your intention(if it is very powerfull) will get you where you pointed it(most probable in the maximum D you have acces to) smile
Outside of Source does not exist - if you say outside of world manifested(beyond all 3 worlds) it is the transcendental(there you can become one with the original source ... and nothing is manifested - nothing ever moves) - that state can be reached being the last stage of all forms of meditation.

PS: all that road to from 3d limited until you become perfect - mentally viewed seems steril ... but there are a lot of spirit states with almost infinite diversity ... wich you will find very interesting - especially extatic states(i am talking about forms of happyness wich you have to be prepared for gradually)

Hope i helped you!
Love to all !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-02-18 10:17:03)

#11 2021-02-18 11:28:42

Robert369

So many questions based on so many odd beliefs:

Octananda wrote:

The only point is to be eliberated from all this(to know them all, to understand them all and then to transcend them all)

The point of all existence of souls is gathering experience for it's Source, which in itself is doing so for his own "Higher Consciousness" (some call it "The All").

Octananda wrote:

You confuse source(God) with the 3 manifested forms of existence(Creation of God) - you cannot transcend what do you not know - your intention(if it is very powerfull) will get you where you pointed it(most probable in the maximum D you have acces to) smile

Going back to Source is not directly possible for a soul because the soul firstly goes back to it's own creator, the Higher Self, merging with it again if it wishes so, and one doesn't need to have "transcended" anything for this but simply wish to end one's utter existence at a soul level (so this has nothing to do with silly thoughts at an incarnated level). "Going back to Source" happens if the Higher Self decides to do this.

Octananda wrote:

Outside of Source does not exist - if you say outside of world manifested(beyond all 3 worlds) it is the transcendental(there you can become one with the original source ... and nothing is manifested - nothing ever moves) - that state can be reached being the last stage of all forms of meditation.

Right, ultimately nothing exists outside of oneself and oneself is the only consciousness within the own universe. Interactions with others happen through overlapping each other's universes and only upon agreements on higher planes as to allow different Higher Selves to make group experiences. Thus, since everything in existence within the universe is a projection of oneself, all of it can be manipulated by pure thought or manifestation.

If we wish to "escape" the self-created universe copy, we may meditated and focus on the inner self, for which it can be useful to know that there is a micro-small humanoid-shaped energy in our 5th heart chamber (which fake-science knows about but oppresses it, any doctor writing about it loses his license), which makes a great focus target during meditation while blocking off all thoughts and awareness of the "unreal" outside world.

Octananda wrote:

PS: all that road to from 3d limited until you become perfect - mentally viewed seems steril ... but there are a lot of spirit states with almost infinite diversity ... wich you will find very interesting - especially extatic states(i am talking about forms of happyness wich you have to be prepared for gradually)

We already are perfect, have no limitations and know everything, but by the very decision of wanting to make certain experiences we decided to limit ourselves. Being god-creators, we can decide otherwise at any time, and if doing so while incarnated, this may enables so-called "super powers" which - if acknowledged and trained - can be made use of. Many people incarnate with some special powers enabled (especially these days), as this was the soul's chosen path for this incarnation.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-02-18 11:35:49

JonLom

I know this will sound braggish, but here is my knowledge about the subject.

I studied with a powerful Guru in Nepal. When he gave me an initiation to open my third eye I had a strong detailed vision of the Supreme dimension.

All experience flowed up to the Supreme dimension, and there were 9 to 12 categories of experience. I don't remember the exact number. For explanation purposes I will use 9.

When I say categories of existence what I mean is that everything we can imagine as life: All planets, universes, aliens, ghosts, transdimensionals, angels, gods and the structure of dimensions from 1 to 12 and all things contained within that system is just 1 of the other 9 categories of existence that flow up to the Supreme dimension. The other 8 contain experiences that are completely unfathomable to my consciousness and probably unfathomable to all human consciousness. We would not be able to describe or know any of those 8 other categories of existence. Completely foreign, unknown, head exploding to try to grasp.

The Supreme dimension is obtained upon completion of all 12 dimensional evolutions. Once completed we are indistinguishable from source.

I have my own human disappointment that all of this is a game; I find it futile and devoid of true purpose. Currently I'm dissolving my pain body from a difficult life, awaiting the day I can legally leave it.

Excuse typos, etc. I typed this out with me thumbs.

#13 2021-02-18 12:51:26

Octananda

Thank you Robert, we complete each other ... words smile they do not express exactly ... that's why telepathy is a lot better smile

to know = to experience, to be in that experience,
to understand = to live from that specific level(ex: being incarnated in a low 3d body/mind set)
and to transcend means - to asimilate completely any kind of experience in a 3d limited body/mind set(as very nicely put Robert said: gathering information for it's Source)
this is like in a game on the computer - it is interesting when it still contains misteries ... when you know it all ... you go to the next level smile

On the last point i disagree with Robert ... we are not perfect ... we are perfectable ... the Higher Self of us is perfect and we will be perfect too when we reach complete awareness of our Higher Self and not only that when we remain like that permanently. When we find out ... who are we(in the highest spiritually state possible: being totaly united with Our Higher Self:Atman)

Autosuggestion: I am the Higher Self helps i agree but it must be done practically.

Love and hugs to all !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-02-18 12:52:02)

#14 2021-02-18 16:01:36

Bigfeet_E

Robert369 wrote:

I will not reply to the questions of the thread starter, since I already disagree with most of his pre-textual definitions that mostly come from mainstream and new-age beliefs, which includes talking about "Ds" densities, etc., because while that might be helpful to get a basic means to talk about such topics, densities are not existing per se and just the definition of an average frequency range of the many different frequencies that one's consciousness has for the various parts of ourselves. Even Yazhi/Swaruu simplifies this by saying that density is just a frequency range, as most of those wave types that are involved are not recognized/known by current Earth fake-science.

Personally i left that part as it is his current 'truth' and just focused on his questions, rather then stepping in to discussing or 'correcting' behaviour. It is his understanding at this point and so not part of his query. But since you mention it, an important part has come up concerning the use of 'D' and usually unspecifying if it meant for dimensions or densities. Because there is a difference and both do not nessecarely coincide in a parallel fashion.
It is a rather large topic but i'd like to point towards a beautifull explanation, still simplified but painting a nice picture, by linking to several chapters on it in a second book. Saves posting space (lol) and since i've not asked for click /paste permission the link is the next best thing. It's free to read anyway.

So for those interested in the offered perspective : https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … ers-book-2

#15 2021-02-19 05:07:44

I hope you don't take this with the low vibration point of view, because it is not. It is quite neutral for me and in the way how I feel, when I am asking it.
Simply put.... we all (humans, ET's, everything that it is exists in the multiverse) is an illusion generated by the source.
Everything have a consciousness... and this is a bottom line ... and we kinda exist...and we travel the worlds in the vast multiverse... and then we got back to the source/absolute.... and then again we go to travel....and then we go back...
This is literally a infinite loop and we kinda in it without saying like....enough, I am out.

1) Don't you find this process boring, repetitive and abusive?
2) Don't you feel like you are literally being used by source/absolute ... a literally a source created slave? (I mean it because you don't have to say...I had enough of this nonsense....I am out... for good/forever).
3) How do you feel about it?

#16 2021-02-20 16:00:49

Bigfeet_E

1) Don't you find this process boring, repetitive and abusive?
2) Don't you feel like you are literally being used by source/absolute ... a literally a source created slave? (I mean it because you don't have to say...I had enough of this nonsense....I am out... for good/forever).

I think many of us have juggled with this thought process, especially at difficult times. That is when it becomes relevant.
I believe there are many yet that actually have gone to its fullest extend and 'stepped out' of this reality by all sorts of means/processes. For example where Swaruu speaks of 'walk-ins' , this topic has been touched upon. I've heard other info sources speak of the same aswell. From suicides to other exiting strategies.

Long story short, one has to be in fullest resolve to go to that extend. But here's the thing, this is most often the point of shifting in to new realisations, opening new pathways. And suddenly it is no longer boring, repetitiveness becomes desolved and abusiveness takes on another light where it was meant to make you shift as a purpose. All depending on personalised situations of course.
But from a general - or perhaps better yet - original point of view these are incorparated in to the mechanics of what we see as life.

Who am i ... is usually the issue unanswered and unfullfilled at the basis of of feeling stuck. That is the search us in-carnated souls have to deal with in its most basic principle. Is it the mind, the feeling, the body, the i-dent-ity, the utulising faculties in general ?
What happens when all those features are stripped away, what is left ? What actually percieves ?

I just point this out because it is , to my knowledge, a good way to come to terms with what is BE-ing and what is DO-ing.
Seeing what is IS-ness and what is Story. As story is of our own making within the framework of this matrix, we can change it where we can. We allways can become stuck in our stories and loose vision of how to procede. That is the time where we search for new vistas, and that starts where it allways starts, within.

If you 'believe' all that is created to be merely slaves, then that is all you will see. Believing that you are only existing to experience victimhood is a very grim vision and deprives you from so many faculties that are based in self empowerment. So visit that definition of belief extencively and find where you are prone to self deception. That's all i got for you now.

If you need more deeper clarity, perhaps the first book of that link couple posts up, can provide it for you.
There are so many other to be found aswell. As the saying goes : Those who seek, shall find.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-02-20 16:08:13)

#17 2021-02-21 04:38:07

@Bigfeet_E, appreciate for sticking around and answer my other questions.
I am grateful to all who have replied on the topic and shared there views/opinions/thoughts.
Greatly appreciated for the book.

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … ers-book-1

Just looked through few pages and found a confirmation....this is what my intuition guide me to for the last 8 years... it is a game.
Duality .. polarity...perpetuate conflict is never ending... nobody have there origins , ...it is all as design.
Source = program, program = game, source = game.
Look at my original post ^ (above, first comment).... it is all there... this book is just a confirmation of what I have found myself from multiple sources and using my intuition... in last 8 years.

Page 8, from the book ^ (link above):
"In order to give the game direction, the concept of "polarity" had been set into place. In the absence of the knowledge of their own divine purpose, players needed something else to give them a spur to growth and progression. Previous games had floundered as a result of insufficient impetus. And so it was decided that there would be two main "camps", which would result in rivalry, competition and conflict. The two camps were defined by whom the players would serve. On the one side would be those that serve themselves, and on the other side would be those that serve others"

Last edited by WeAreInsideProgram (2021-02-21 17:44:08)

#18 2021-05-08 07:43:53

Questions:

greetings,

i see zero point at all.

nothing substantial on our end.

but there are side effects possibly.

silver linings possibly.

but then again in my trapped limited 3D state i know nothing compared to 5D light bodies and super charged interstellar minds.

so i may be wrong or correct or whatever.

have a good day,

Enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-08 07:44:55)

Board footer