You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-20 01:21:01

cxsxj

Is it possible that the Chinese are interstellar seeds from dragon-lik

Is it possible that the Chinese are interstellar seeds from dragon-like extraterrestrials?
It's said that the Chinese are descendants of the dragon, so is there any relationship between the Chinese and Orion or dragon-like extraterrestrials? Genetically speaking, do the Chinese originate from a certain extraterrestrial race?

#2 2023-12-20 15:06:20

Marak60

Re: Is it possible that the Chinese are interstellar seeds from dragon-lik

Actually I have believed this for a very long time, to me it just seems So obvious!

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-20 20:25:02)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2023-12-20 15:31:06

Ariya

cxsxj You might like to look at this mini topic about Alpha Draco’s and China :

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/alpha-dr … with-gosia

Gosia: … . China and its dragons. Does it have to do with the Alpha Dracos? Did the Alpha Dracos have any influence there? Visitations?

Yazhi: Yes, dragons symbols are all over the world. For example Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, is a representation of a dragon.

Robert: The dragon of St. George.

Yazhi: Also in China the dragons are long, with things that also look like feathers. Those are spaceships.

That being said, there is Alpha Draco influence everywhere on Earth, and that is why they interpret later ships as dragons.

Gosia: What do Alpha Dracos have to do with interpreting ships as dragons? Do you think they thought those ships were literally Alpha Dracos flying around perhaps?

Yazhi: Because they knew the Alpha Draco and their ships, so and since then, anything that resembles that is "dragon" to Earth cultures. Notice how it is the same winged serpent creature in both China and Mesoamerica…

#4 2023-12-22 00:09:51

cxsxj

Marak60 wrote:

Actually I have believed this for a very long time, to me it just seems So obvious!

你也是中国人是吗?
Are you also Chinese?

#5 2023-12-22 00:11:57

cxsxj

Ariya wrote:

cxsxj You might like to look at this mini topic about Alpha Draco’s and China :

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/alpha-dr … with-gosia

Gosia: … . China and its dragons. Does it have to do with the Alpha Dracos? Did the Alpha Dracos have any influence there? Visitations?

Yazhi: Yes, dragons symbols are all over the world. For example Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, is a representation of a dragon.

Robert: The dragon of St. George.

Yazhi: Also in China the dragons are long, with things that also look like feathers. Those are spaceships.

That being said, there is Alpha Draco influence everywhere on Earth, and that is why they interpret later ships as dragons.

Gosia: What do Alpha Dracos have to do with interpreting ships as dragons? Do you think they thought those ships were literally Alpha Dracos flying around perhaps?

Yazhi: Because they knew the Alpha Draco and their ships, so and since then, anything that resembles that is "dragon" to Earth cultures. Notice how it is the same winged serpent creature in both China and Mesoamerica…

Thank you very much for providing the information, since there's so little about China. As a Chinese person, I hope to learn more about the things happening on this land.

#6 2023-12-22 09:21:40

Marak60

cxsxj wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

你也是中国人是吗?
Are you also Chinese?

No I am not Chinese, however the reason I wrote what I did is because whenever I see anything that is Chinese it is always associated with the dragon it seems to fill every part of the culture and history. So there is a reason for that and my first assumption is that it is linked deeply with the Draconian Race in some way.  There is nothing wrong with that, in fact I find it quite interesting, but as I said it does seem some what obvious, to me anyway. If I am wrong the I will accept that as well..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#7 2023-12-23 09:03:09

shar-el-oha

I just watched an intriquing documentary on the CCP by Josh at https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/t … ar-4851409
I think there are some similarities in habit and character between some off earth races as well.
Maybe we will receive some verification.  I will be researching more into this because this is interesting.

#8 2023-12-25 08:13:25

cxsxj

shar-el-oha wrote:

I just watched an intriquing documentary on the CCP by Josh at https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/t … ar-4851409
I think there are some similarities in habit and character between some off earth races as well.
Maybe we will receive some verification.  I will be researching more into this because this is interesting.

Thank you for your reply, but I can't open your link. Actually, I'm not interested in politics and have no intention of evaluating the current government, because essentially, it's a manifestation of our inner consciousness. Above the government, there are even larger invisible forces that might be the true manipulators, so for the government, which exists on the same level as my individual consciousness and is equally a 'victim,' I actually have sympathy for it. It's just that there is too little information about China, so I want to know how friends from beyond Earth view the lives on this land of China and their history and future.

#9 2023-12-26 02:16:06

NaissanceE0

我是生活在中国的星际种子,根据我的分析,在中国的秘密社团才是和猎户座存在神秘联系的人,而且在中国有很多脸型修长的美人和帅哥,中国的星际种子并不少,但活跃状态的种子是最少的

#10 2023-12-26 02:20:55

NaissanceE0

只不过,我本人并没有选择一副精致的皮囊和富裕的家庭环境,而是相反,因为我本人当初决定来到地球时,可能并不尊重和在乎这个星球上的生命是如何生活的,所以我吃了大亏

Board footer