You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-24 11:43:57

Marak60

Immersion Pods....

So far I have watched everything I can find on immersion pods posted by the team and how they are used there.  But I have a question, based on the fact that they seem to be able to re-create ANYTHING and make it so you can't tell the difference between this and reality.  What I wanted to now is this, if I was to take a current "Earth" computer game say for example Skyrim and feed this to the Quantum Holographic computer that runs the simulation of the pods, could it take this information and convert it into a REAL life experience of that game? I am a big gamer myself and have been playing computer game since 1982.

My mind just runs wild with the possibilities when I read about these pods and even thought they say they are addictive and can cause depression, I would still want to try it out..:) Yeah probably the reason I agreed to come to Earth as well, can't help myself, I am going to have a serious chat with my higher self when I leave this one...:) 

The main games I would truly love to see right now are as follows:

1: Baulders Gate 3
2: Skyrim
3: Starfield
4: Dying Light 2 & the Original Dying light (But these could be a bit horrific in real life though?)

There is a much longer list probably at least 30 more games but this will do for now as you get the idea!

SO..... Would that work, it would seem logical as these are not anywhere near as complicated as what they are currently doing and it would be some journey!

I so want one of these for Christmas..:) Hint, hint, wink, wink...:) I can give co-ordinates for the tractor beam if needed...:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-24 16:46:13

Jupiter 9

Re: Immersion Pods....

I think the pod computer can easily recreate something very close to the Skyrim world or any other game, and you can also have the NPCs of the game be controlled by real AI if you want and not the primitive Skyrim code, and that would make the interactions very rich and they will be almost like real people (just like the NPCs in our world lol).

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-24 16:48:11)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-12-24 17:26:14

Marak60

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I think the pod computer can easily recreate something very close to the Skyrim world or any other game, and you can also have the NPCs of the game be controlled by real AI if you want and not the primitive Skyrim code, and that would make the interactions very rich and they will be almost like real people (just like the NPCs in our world lol).

From what I understand it would be almost indistinguishable from a real person even the ability to touch and interact with them! So yes it would be so amazing...:) I was just curious as to how far one could take that? Which is why I am hoping one of the team will confirm that for me.

Can you imagine what Dying light would be like? It makes me shudder..:) That game scares the crap out me now as it is and to be real.... welll...... OMG!

But something more nice and pleasurable, would be a good place to start, something like Starfield..:)

What would be your choice of game if you had the chance?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-24 19:31:31

Ariya

Marak60 wrote:

My mind just runs wild with the possibilities when I read about these pods and even thought they say they are addictive and can cause depression, I would still want to try it out..:) Yeah probably the reason I agreed to come to Earth as well, can't help myself, I am going to have a serious chat with my higher self when I leave this one...:)

Apparently “Starseed Earth Mission” is popular amongst experience junkies. The 95% memory loss setting also makes it seem so real…  ◕‿↼)

#5 2023-12-25 18:11:08

Jupiter 9

Marak60 wrote:

What would be your choice of game if you had the chance?

I don't know, I don't have a good graphics card so I don't play a lot of games, I mostly watch let's plays on YouTube. I would be more curious and interested in trying out their games.

I would maybe be interested in entering some scenes from some games and exploring them first person, that would be cool, like for example the epilogue scene and some other areas from Uncharted 4, and some areas from The Last of Us(the first one, the second game doesn't exist in my personal timeline haha) and some scenes form Beyond: Two Souls(not a good game and story as a whole but it has some good scenes, I really enjoyed watching the let's play about 10 years ago when I was still living in the mainstream matrix just about one year before my "awakening" from this 3D matrix), also some scenes in the game Dreamfall Chapters. Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment. It would also be cool to enter and experience some areas in movies like Lord of the Rings for example.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-25 18:12:31)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-12-26 10:37:50

Marak60

Jupiter 9 wrote:

It would also be cool to enter and experience some areas in movies like Lord of the Rings for example.

Yes of course I had forgotten about that, you just opened up and entire new can of worms on that one! Imagine going into the real MATRIX movie!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer