You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-26 11:55:45

Marak60

Some Clarification please..

I am hoping the Tolika crew can clarify for me if these images and events are in fact actual ET encounters/sightings. I have had many in my life and seen what I believe to be craft many times in different locations all around the world, both day and night.

The images below (details given in image) is the un-enhanced version, it is exactly as it came out of the camera, at the end of this post I will put the enhanced “tidied up” version so the details can be more clearly seen and I will put them side by side contrasting the day and night version of the visit.

http://www.asflashmedia.co.uk/pickUp/Collection.jpg

This one is a night-time sighting (again with camera details and locations) This I believe is same craft I saw during the day but about three weeks apart. I was in the  same location when I saw it but standing on my loft balcony.  I would often see this craft on many occasions in the same place both day and night at different times but this time I managed to get my camera out before it went away. 

http://www.asflashmedia.co.uk/pickUp/Visitors.jpg

Finally, here is the “edited” enhanced version of the two different sightings placing the images next to each other that seems be similar in shape and size, it is more easy in these ones to get a better idea of the object.

http://www.asflashmedia.co.uk/pickUp/Compare.jpg

I lived in London for 12 years in zone 3 near the Olympic stadium and this was a real hot spot for some reason and I am hoping the crew can tell me why?

One last one before I finish up here, in the same general location but at the back of the apartment this time during the day.

I was on the top floor of the apartment looking out the loft balcony and I was on the phone to our solicitors as we were selling the apartment and I could not get off to video it. As I was looking I saw a bright orange glowing ball moving slowly towards the house and then it just stopped! It sat there for a few seconds and then at blistering speed it shot of to the left and down and came to an instant stop on the far side of the horizon and wobbled a little. Then it shot of at immeasurable speed again to the right side of the horizon and instantly stopped and wobbled again. After a few more seconds it shot up and to the left and stopped in the exact location it had started from forming a perfect triangle. At this point it stopped and then slowly descended straight down until I lost sight of it behind the rooftops of the house. This was the best and most clear sighting I had ever had and I had had some good ones before this.  I know the orange glow is the oxygen ionizing on the hull and I have some recollection that the “orange” is most prominent with some class of craft but I can’t remember which one now, hope you can tell me?

Anyway, until now I have had no way to confirm any of this and I was hoping that the crew could tell me what I saw, if anything, thanks!

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-26 11:58:38)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer