You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-25 10:41:09

Marak60

An interesting revelation?

Just to set the scene I live in Scotland and my Mother lives in Australia, so we were having our Christmas phone call last night and something quite strange happened.

I was telling her about the Cosmic Agency and Mari Swaruu's channel and suggesting she should check it out, So I was telling her about some of the topics. One of the topics I told her about was the immersion pods and how some ET races use them to come to Earth by entering the fetus and living a human life. She listened quietly while I was telling her and as I finished she said "that's how you got here".... I was utterly stunned and said what do you mean? She went on to tell me that she believed my father was a visitor who's purpose it was to bring me here. As the story goes my mother was 19 when she married my father and he was 21, before they got married he told my mother that they would have a child (just one), a boy and he will be born on the 7th of August and we will call him Maverick. My mother laughed and said "How could you possibly know that and we are not going to call him Maverick!" So they compromised and called me Rik but my father insisted it be spelled RIK without the "C" as it normally is spelled.  And so they got married and I WAS born on the 7th of August 1963 just as predicted. 18 months later my father died in his sleep and left our lives, I never knew him but I do have one memory which my mother confirmed was real, so I have that.

This story I was told last night was life changing for me, since finding this channel and forum I have felt as if everything I ever wanted to know has been made available to me and this event that happened was just one more amazing revelation. I truly hope that the Swaruu Team may have further information?

And to top it off as we were about to hang up the phone she said "This may sound strange, but you should try to contact him!".... I said if I knew how I would and we told each other how much we loved each other and hung up...

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-25 11:00:11

shar-el-oha

Re: An interesting revelation?

That is so cool!

#3 2023-12-25 11:15:47

akos996

Yes your mom and dad is amazing and hats off for being brave enough to tell all that to her.
My family is not so receptive of that kind of stuff.
My dad kinda cares about science space and stuff but that's about it.
I feel so out of place sometimes

#4 2023-12-25 11:31:08

Marak60

akos996 wrote:

Yes your mom and dad is amazing and hats off for being brave enough to tell all that to her.
My family is not so receptive of that kind of stuff.
My dad kinda cares about science space and stuff but that's about it.
I feel so out of place sometimes

I am very lucky with that my mum has always been this way she believes pretty much the same as I do in regards to.... well... everything!  She is 80 and is not so into everything I am but I share with her what I find and she really enjoys it and then goes off and does her own investigations and shares that with me also. But last nights phone call was next level even for her.  At one point she even said "You are an alien!"  I thought she was joking but then she came up with what I put here.

Anyway, I really hope the Swaruu team may know something, a long shot I know, but you never can tell why or for what purpose I actually found this group?  We will see!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2023-12-25 22:32:45

Paganini

Definition of Maverick:
a lone dissenter, such as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from their peers; a person pursuing rebellious, even potentially disruptive, policies or ideas; unorthodox, unconventional, or nonconformist.

@Marak60  Sounds like your father knew exactly how you were going to turn out. :-)

In La'kech

#6 2023-12-26 10:34:20

Marak60

Paganini wrote:

Definition of Maverick:
a lone dissenter, such as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from their peers; a person pursuing rebellious, even potentially disruptive, policies or ideas; unorthodox, unconventional, or nonconformist.

@Marak60  Sounds like your father knew exactly how you were going to turn out. :-)

Again I think you nailed it...:) I think I just read my bio...:) Thanks for that! I have been a professional photographer since 1979 and love art, I have a passion for physics and science especially the quantum sciences, but I am now retired...:) And as for the rest of the explanation it is spot on! Also I have ZERO tolerance for any kind of bull sh@t, that got worse with age.

I am going to post something soon which you may find interesting, I am just putting it together now, will be up soon. It is photos of my UFO encounter's, there have been many but I managed to get two on camera.

Nikola Tesla...

#7 2023-12-27 08:33:33

You & your "father" must be very close ... a SPIRITUAL relationship transcending the mere physical relationship of this incarnation.

#8 2023-12-27 11:57:26

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

You & your "father" must be very close ... a SPIRITUAL relationship transcending the mere physical relationship of this incarnation.

I would like to think so! I have seen wedding photos of him, he actually looks like me...:) But them most kids tend to mirror the parents in some way.

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer