You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-29 01:58:20

easternsea

Could Gosia please ask Yazhi or others the meaning of 666?

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Could Gosia please ask Yazhi or others the meaning of 666?Or have they ever explained it before? In fact it's been confusing me for a long time. I just can't figure it out. So why 666, why not other numbers , such as 777, 888, 789? Why it is 666 accurately? Many explanations I found on Internet do not convince me logically.

So if you know please tell me. I would greatly appreciate it!

(If my expression seems a little strange please forgive me, because I havn't coummunicate in English directly before. Sometimes I have to use Google Translate.)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#2 2023-12-29 02:38:08

Re: Could Gosia please ask Yazhi or others the meaning of 666?

... interesting question ...
Numerologically, it's not that bad.  It "adds up" {numerologically} to a 9 ... which is the best digit ~ indicating something profound &/or completion of a cycle.  Another good digit is 7, indicating spirituality.  4 is probably the worst, indicating hard work.  In general, the odd digits are more spiritual, & the even digits are more material.
Numerologically, 6 is regarded as "domestic" ... for instance real estate, or taking care of the house or residence.  But it is also regarded as "balanced" ... & sometimes symbolized by the "star of David" or "Soloman's seal" ~ the interlinked upright & downward-pointing triangles.
This 6-pointed symbol has been used by Zionists for at least a century & currently is found on the flag of Israel.
666's bad reputation has collectively manifested bad things happening when it appears.  I've had it happen in my own life.  But it may also represent triple materiality ... & all the pain-suffering-negativity associated with our physical existence now/here.
I've read that every planet in our galaxy {or maybe even universe} has a unique # {sort of like our social-security #s in the USA} ... & of course these #s are quite long, to accommodate the billions or trillions of planets.  But, as I recall, the last 3 digits of the planet Mars are 666 ... & the last 3 of Earth may be 667.  I don't remember for sure.

Last edited by Krishna Davinci (2023-12-29 10:37:22)

#3 2023-12-29 04:07:06

I do know the answer, but it does not correspond with CA material. It is from 6d+ light masters and is channeled information.

If you want to do some research, look up gematria. And a book called "Light Crystal".

https://www.amazon.com/Language-Crystal … 094212118X

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-12-29 04:26:34

Wasn't it said the six represents the six sides of the cube. And the cube representing Saturn and it's portals to the lower astrals?

sux sux sux *in New Zealand lol

#5 2023-12-29 10:22:35

akos996

I want to expand on wandereringsouls answer

-The cube:
It has multiple ways to interpret I think but
The cube is representative of 3d and also it is a symbol of Saturn which is also associated with evil god that consumes its children and is ruthless.
You know the black cube of Mecca, the black cube the jews wear on their forehead. Same Saturn symbolism.
Also Saturn at its pole has a perfect hexagonal shaped cooud that is also like a flat cube.
These guys love their damn black cubes.

-Gematria:
Not sure if correct but also it is a value of some word in gematria from bible. Gematria is also widely used since these people like to make slogans that have value 666 in gematria. They always hide that shit in plain sight, commercials, political speeches, logos, dates, events etc... But of course I am probably stating the obvious for everyone here.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-12-29 10:23:33)

#6 2023-12-29 10:23:21

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"... count the number of the beast ..."
What does that mean?
Who or what is the "beast"?

"count" the number ~ or regard the number, look at the number, analyze the number ...?

"... it is the number of a man ..."
What does that mean?
A particular man?
Mankind in general?

Has this been translated into English properly?  Can we even trust what we read in the Bible?

Another symbol of 6 is the human frame:  2 arms with a head joined by the spine to 2 legs with genitals.
According to some supposedly "lofty" teachings, spiritual advancement is made when the 6-pointed star is transformed into the 5-pointed star through celibacy {transmutation of the kundalini energy up the spine ~ white magic}.  The downward-pointing 5-pointed star {pentagram} symbolizes black magic.

I agree that the cube ~ the 2nd of the 5 Platonic solids ~ may also designate the negative nature of "6."  With its 24 right angles all exactly perpendicular to each other, it evokes the same energy as a "square" in astrology ... which I liken to cars coming to a 4-way stop sign, & trying to figure out who goes first!

#7 2023-12-29 10:28:07

How did the cube come to represent Saturn?
And of course the hexagon at Saturn's pole is itself 6-sided.

#8 2023-12-29 13:20:12

easternsea

Krishna Davinci wrote:

... interesting question ...
Numerologically, it's not that bad.  It "adds up" {numerologically} to a 9 ... which is the best digit ~ indicating something profound &/or completion of a cycle.  Another good digit is 7, indicating spirituality.  4 is probably the worst, indicating hard work.  In general, the odd digits are more spiritual, & the even digits are more material.
Numerologically, 6 is regarded as "domestic" ... for instance real estate, or taking care of the house or residence.  But it is also regarded as "balanced" ... & sometimes symbolized by the "star of David" or "Soloman's seal" ~ the interlinked upright & downward-pointing triangles.
This 6-pointed symbol has been used by Zionists for at least a century & currently is found on the flag of Israel.
666's bad reputation has collectively manifested bad things happening when it appears.  I've had it happen in my own life.  But it may also represent triple materiality ... & all the pain-suffering-negativity associated with our physical existence now/here.
I've read that every planet in our galaxy {or maybe even universe} has a unique # {sort of like our social-security #s in the USA} ... & of course these #s are quite long, to accommodate the billions or trillions of planets.  But, as I recall, the last 3 digits of the planet Mars are 666 ... & the last 3 of Earth may be 667.  I don't remember for sure.

Thanks for your reply. I'm just wondering why they use six to represent bad things. 666 must have a special and hidden meaning.

#9 2023-12-29 13:23:27

Presto33

The element carbon, the main element of nanotechnology in the covid jabs, has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons - 666 the mark of beast and the Bible says nobody without it will be able to buy or sell.  Look at the Google Chrome icon - three sixes, which form an energy spiral and exit portal. KIng Charles III was coronated 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days after the funeral of the Queen. Also Disney logo has hidden 3 sixes in itself, and there are many more in plain sight.

#10 2023-12-29 13:52:04

easternsea

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I do know the answer, but it does not correspond with CA material. It is from 6d+ light masters and is channeled information.

If you want to do some research, look up gematria. And a book called "Light Crystal".

https://www.amazon.com/Language-Crystal … 094212118X

Thank you. But it's queit difficult to purchase goods from Amazon in China, thanks anyway.
I've learned a gematria way to explain 666. They said VICARIUS FILII DEI in Latin, which means Vicar of the Son of God in English. Some Latin letters represent a number and this is the algorithm:
V=5
I=1
C=100
I=1
U=V=5
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
D=500
I=1
Other letters do not represent a number, and add them all, then the result is 666.
I found this explanation somewhere on the Internet. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I'd like to hear something further.

#11 2023-12-29 14:04:34

easternsea

Presto33 wrote:

The element carbon, the main element of nanotechnology in the covid jabs, has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons - 666 the mark of beast and the Bible says nobody without it will be able to buy or sell.  Look at the Google Chrome icon - three sixes, which form an energy spiral and exit portal. KIng Charles III was coronated 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days after the funeral of the Queen. Also Disney logo has hidden 3 sixes in itself, and there are many more in plain sight.

Yes u r right. Now I'm using Google Chrome browser and its icon is made up of three sixes. I'm wondering why they use 666 rather than other numbers. The original meaning.

#12 2023-12-29 19:52:12

Jim Stav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_6R8YBlv4    Here's a little more to add about Carbon 12 which is the 666 in atomic structure.

Board footer