You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-31 16:20:28

ro2778

Your message to the Etorthans, leading a Federation audit of Earth

*Post is now live: https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comm … leading_a/

In just under 4hours, this post with the following text will be pinned to the top of the Starseeds subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds), so if anyone wishes to contibute please make an account and post a comment. I'll update this post with the url to the reddit post when it is published. Please also share this in the Telegram chat for anyone who is there to contribute if they wish once it is live.

Today, Dec 31st 2023, marks the arrival of a quadrant level Federation delegation led by the Etorthans. They are a species of tall Grays, who hold a high rank within the Federation, and are also members of the Orion Council, which was historically in conflict with the original founders of the Federation, the Lyrians, Arcturians and Andromedans. But today, offically, we're all friends and organise ourselves within the Federation of United Planets. And that open triangle logo, that is also part of so many space agency and space corporation logos (see: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOP/comments/ … context=3) is also the Etorthan species logo.

Here is some more information on the Etorthans (https://youtu.be/v2cafl-eR4U?si=c5Pop-yB_8OrtiRa&t=475)

They are here to join the Andromedan and Alfratan members of the delegation as representatives of a quadrant level Federation council with oversight of this local area of the galaxy. The council for our solar system is based in the Saturn system, so it is well above that level. They are going to conduct an audit of all the ET species who are interacting with Earth. They will want to know why each one of them is here, what for, and for how long? They will also monitor and scrutinize all the governments, their actions on Earth, their agendas with society at large and with the general population.

This kind of audit has happened many times before, although the public has never known. The dates of previous audits and major events happening just after is as follows:

1914 - Right before World War I.
1918 - Right before the first influenza pandemic.
1929 - Right before Wall Street financial crash.
1933 - The rise of fascism in Germany.
1939 - World War II.
1947 - Right before the creation of the state of Israel in 1948, the creation of the U.S AirForce on September 18, 1947, which is also the exact same date as the creation of the Central Intelligence Agency and the rise of the Cold War. Also close to the start of the base for the Vietnam conflict starting with the French in December 1946, as well as many other things that have a lot to do with extraterrestrials like the Roswell New Mexico UFO crash on July 1947.
1964 - Before the Vietnam War with the United States.
1973 - The 1973 oil crisis and the resignation of United States President Richard Nixon following the Watergate scandal in 1974.
1985 - CDs were introduced, the RMS Titanic was found, an earthquake in Mexico killed at least 9,000 people, and Gorbachev became the Soviet leader.
1990 - Before the first Gulf War, the reunification of Germany, the formal beginning of the Human Genome Project.
2001 - Before the incident in New York and the start of the second Gulf War.
2008 - Before the financial crisis and close to the start of the Galactic Federation's First Contact project (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDrEW4lsNLs).
2012 - Supposedly the end of the world.
2019 - Before the pandemic.
(source: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/deep-gal … 4-english)

I thought, as starseeds and members of the public have never had a chance to send such a delegation a message before, it might be nice to gather some. So write in comments below, your message to this delegation. Be clear about what you would like to see happen in the near future on Earth? What you think of living here and how you are governed? Or whatever is on your mind, that you think would be useful to include in their audit, as I think the perspctive of the people is always lacking. Maybe it's time they listened to the people, who are actually living here, under the various layers of governance?

*note, I appreciate that as this event has never been made public, and besides here, this time is no different, that this may not fit with your personal views or beliefs, but regardless, this post will be stickied for a few days, so that anyone who comes across it can have their say. If you are a non-believer or wish to troll in the comments, then your comment will be deleted, in order to keep it on topic. The Federation delegation is only due to be here for 4-7 days, so this post will be unpinned in a few days. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-12-31 19:41:07)

#2 2023-12-31 18:38:20

ro2778

Re: Your message to the Etorthans, leading a Federation audit of Earth

Dear members of the quadrant-level Federation delegation,

It’s my great pleasure to pass on my thoughts, as a member of the public, living in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.

Although I have heard, the Federation considers humans, who are living a life on Earth as gaming characters or a biosuit and that the person, who’s opinion matters most, is sedated in an immersion chamber or incarnated on Federation worlds, I nevertheless, wish to share my views. After all, the Federation are the overseers of Earth and the highest form of government.

I enjoy my life on Earth, I had a happy childhood, enjoyed school, competed in various sports and formed friendships with many fascinating individuals. I ultimately trained to become a doctor. This enables me to have a privileged life, somewhat isolated from the financial pressure that many face in trying to live a dignified life. I also have more free time than the average employed person, and so have the time to follow my passions, which is mainly focused on spiritual development in all its forms. This is indeed, how I even know about the current Etorthan / Alfratan / Andromedan-led audit.

This brings me to the main problem I have with life on planet Earth. There are layers and layers of governance and because they are all compartmentalised, there is no sense of working towards a common objective. It seems, each layer has its own objectives and schemes, that is usually in opposition to the others eg., recently the military industrial complex shot a large hole in an Alfratan ship in orbit.

When I ask, what should the Earth be, in the context of the Federation, then I think, it should be its head quarters. There is no where else in the galaxy that all the stellar species incarnate in the same biosuit and learn to get along. That has to be the ultimate objective, but the current structure is not geared towards that objective.

There needs to be greater transparency, humanity needs to be moved towards an awareness of that objective, which will mean openly revealing the presence and interests of extraterrestrials. But equally, the current disclosure movements are all hopeless, led by compartmentalised people who clearly don’t know the truth, even if they were allowed to tell it.

People are also suffering financially, and you can’t reveal extraterrestrials without talking about how they get here, and therefore the technology that exists and is suppressed to generate plentiful and free energy. In my country millions of people are now unable to afford to heat their homes, while electricity is fed to the grid by zero point reactors located in underground bases. It’s completely unethical and alongside disclosure there needs to be a transition away from a monetary system.

It’s clear that our leaders, in corporations, government, secret societies and even extraterrestrials, are leading the public astray with many false narratives. A big one, following your last audit, is the covid vaccines, which were clearly a bioweapon and as I understand the technology involved even broke Federation regulations. Other false narratives include climate change and all its sub-agendas, oil being a fossil fuel, nuclear power stations being clean power generators, veganism being a healthy lifestyle choice for human beings, AI being an existential threat and of course the old mind control system - the Abrahamic religions and its newest variant, the New Age.

The revelation of extraterrestrials and their real interests with Earth, including those
of us who incarnate here, should be used as an opportunity to wipe the slate clean of misleading narratives. This even includes Federation false narratives, such as the propaganda used to send countless people here to “assist with Earth’s ascension”.

We’ve played these spiritual games for long enough, and as time is an illusion, there is plenty of human history to incarnate into, since the Tiamat global flood, for those who want to continue playing them.

Now is the time for a new epoch of human history, one that is defined by higher ethics, transparency and an end to mind control, so that humanity can reach for a new destiny as Federation headquarters in this galaxy. The ET species who are mentoring the human species should be changed to include the most ethical emotional species in the galaxy. That would be the Urmah and our kin, the Lyrians, who interestingly have two very influential monarchs in orbit as you conduct this audit. Build diplomatic bridges with them, and then let’s see some positive changes for humanity come out of this audit.

Kind regards,
An interested human biosuit.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-12-31 18:41:47)

#3 2023-12-31 19:52:06

You surely could think of yourself higher! Human bio-suit or spark of the Source? Or a creator god? Who are you going to be today?

Be a speck of dust or be a God, choice is yours (paraphrased) - Sai Baba

Ro, I didn't know there was a starseed reddit. Should I post my story about holistic Academia there? The one I posted here on this forum? Would people from reddit understand it? It is based on CA material for a big part.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-12-31 21:06:09)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-12-31 20:05:33

Jupiter 9

Thanks ro. This is a great idea. I posted it on the Telegram chat too. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-31 20:06:03)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-12-31 20:46:38

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Thanks ro. This is a great idea. I posted it on the Telegram chat too. smile

Which telegram chat? Do you mean, there is a telegram chat for reddit members of r/starseeds?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-12-31 21:14:10

Meridianwoman

Thank you Ro for taking the time to compose the well-written expose'.  And thank you Jupiter for reposting his important comment onto CA Telegram chat!

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#7 2023-12-31 22:03:21

ro2778

Thanks for encouraging people to join in, it's doing really well, I was even able to take off some of the protection and all the votes on comments to be revealed because the early downvote blip was overcome and now things are very positive. Lots of interesting opinions as well smile

post-stats.png

#8 2024-01-01 00:29:03

akos996

This was my suggestion:

I would like to see a lift of restriction on free energy sources as currently it is a shunned concept and those who have partial or full success in creating such either get silenced or disappear.

I am deeply concerned for everyone and my greatest wish is to lessen the pain of humanity with abundant energy so at least electricity and heating would not be a financial necessity anymore. We've had enough bills, housefires, freezing families in the winter and on the street. No more centralised energy! None!

#9 2024-01-01 04:38:02

Every species in the galaxy has its own unique lessons it has to learn to grow as a species.

And "control" issues seems to be the Etorthans and the Orion council.

Every system you have tried to control has ended up in a mess.

It couldnt be your issues of control and pure logic that has created your wake of destruction?

Face your limitations and hand over Earth to other races that are better suited for this role.

Your race has heavy wounds which need to be dealt with, and all that you are doing is projecting those traumas onto other civilisations.

It's time to wake up folks.

#10 2024-01-01 09:13:06

Pymander

My message to the Etorthans would be simple. If they rightfully claim control over the affairs of Earth and humanity, then they must act in a transparent manner and explain the many questions and concerns the Taygetans and the Urmah's have about how they are handling the situation on Earth. If they can not do that, then the groups running the GF should step down or be removed.

#11 2024-01-01 09:40:14

ro2778

Not bad, 12hrs in, still going strong, https://www.reddit.com/r/starseeds/comm … leading_a/

post-stats.png
noise

I think the comments reflect quite a wide range of understanding, sometimes when you step out of this community you realise how much this contact has helped expand our perspective on ETs and spirituality in general.

Last edited by ro2778 (2024-01-01 09:40:55)

#12 2024-01-01 12:29:03

Marak60

Attention Etorthans, this is for you, so listen well!

I declare the following:

1: I am FREE and I am DIVINE part of the SOURCE - AND no longer subject to the "PRIME DIRECTIVE"
2: I am NOT FOOD
3: I am NOT here for your convenience
4: I will NOT submit to your rule
5: We/I collectively REJECT all your regressive agendas
6: As a DIVINE soul I give my personal agreement to allow the Urmah and the Taygetans to act as our/my guides and hold positions of governance until we are able to do so
7: I reclaim my right to FREE will and to make my own choices WITHOUT your interference in/on any level or frequency

So know we NO longer give permission for your rule or governance on any level or any agenda, your formally requested to step down due to your inability to understand or have any empathy with the human condition which is paramount for ay interaction with us. GOODBYE!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#13 2024-01-01 21:00:15

akos996

If they really would read aloud these messages in front of an audience I really wanna write some bullshit to make them either have a laugh or feel bad if they can even comprehend shame, happiness or any emotion at all.
Here's my message:
"Dear Ethortans and all decision makers of the local Galactic Federation: fuck you.
Regards, humanity"

#14 2024-01-01 22:50:30

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

If they really would read aloud these messages in front of an audience I really wanna write some bullshit to make them either have a laugh or feel bad if they can even comprehend shame, happiness or any emotion at all.
Here's my message:
"Dear Ethortans and all decision makers of the local Galactic Federation: fuck you.
Regards, humanity"

ROFL. Okay maybe a bit too direct.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2024-01-02 17:56:06

Brahman

What is the result of the audit? The Federation deserves a case of whiskey. Lol
Whatever it is, if they make one wrong move, Urmah will stop them. I know a lot of cats. big_smile
The cabal enemy is coming soon. Pluto/Shiva enters Aquarius this month. It is not easy for cabal. Prophecy is coming true - cabal will fall. That's why attacks on star seeds have intensified. The Federation owes an apology to all who have agreed to tolerate this game of manipulations. And to promise that such misunderstandings/3D matrix experience will not happen again. cool

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#16 2024-01-03 07:54:42

If I were to choose one of the innumerable negative aspects of Earth life to improve, it would be HEALTH.  Health is wealth ~ REAL wealth.
Mother Nature holds most of the resources for our good-health maintenance ... but the cabal is polluting & destroying our soil-water-air-sunshine-vegetation {not to mention many species of animal life}.  It even genetically engineers "food" to sicken us.  And it sprays poison on nearly everything {e.g., chemtrails}.
Furthermore, "medicine" is controlled by the cabal's Big Pharma ... whose goal is to keep everybody moderately sick all the time.  The last thing Big Pharma wants is a CURE for any major disease.  And the goal of the cabal itself is to bring world population down from 9 billion to 1/2 billion, thereby exterminating 17 out of every 18 of us.  This depopulation is to be accomplished in part by ruining everybody's HEALTH.
So my request is to stop destroying Mother Nature, & to allow us to revitalize her, renew her, & to harmonize with her.
Also, for emergencies we need med-beds & regeneration chambers.
Thank you!

Last edited by Krishna Davinci (2024-01-03 08:03:03)

#17 2024-01-03 08:13:41

... just a note to ro2778:
I really liked your quick summary of "false narratives" ~ to wit:
"... [covid 'vaccines'], climate change and all its sub-agendas, oil being a fossil fuel, nuclear power stations being clean power generators, veganism being a healthy lifestyle choice for human beings, AI being an existential threat and of course the old mind control system - the Abrahamic religions and its newest variant, the New Age."

#18 2024-01-03 10:07:01

ro2778

Thanks to everyone for participating and supporting this post, here are the final stats:

post-final-stats.png

It's now been taken off the top of the starseeds reddit forum but had over a hundred comments in 3 days. Hopefully the delegation will read them and it will have some input into their ideas / plans.

It was also the most successful posting of Swaruunian information in reddit history by a long way, so hopefully gained Mari some new subscribers.

#19 2024-01-03 19:58:29

Jupiter 9

I was thinking of posting something but was very busy with other stuff but I did check the post and upvotted some posts as a quick support.

And yeah this was the most successful posting of Swaruu info on reddit, and I have never used reddit and don't know how it works and I don't know how you pulled that of to make it a pinned post in the starseeds reddit. I am sure it gained Mari some new subs. And this is another great example of how you can spread awareness about the existence of Mari's channel organically, in UFO related places (Gosia's CALL TO Cosmic Agency Friends).

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#20 2024-01-04 10:43:36

ro2778

I moderate that community so it’s like your ability to sticky a post on this forum. Although on Reddit you can only sticky 2 posts and now it’s been replaced with my resources post, which also includes links to CA, Swaruu Oficial and Za’el & Arien’s channel. Although the resources post is neutral, while also including plenty of channelled material as that community generally leans more towards channelled material. But I do noticed that there are a significant minority of swaruu supporters these days. It’s also heavily trolled and downvoted when I have shared in normal posts and the downvoting is usually enough to reduce its exposure, so the option to sticky is useful, but not always appropriate, because as much as I would like to share something every few days, I’m aware that other moderators aren’t so supportive. Although, at the moment I seem to be the only active moderator, so I could probably get away with it, but I’m trying to be more selective such as the audit, which was time critical.

In general the major criticism of the starseeds community towards this contact on Reddit is that 1) we aren’t fully supportive of the federation and 2) we attacked the concept of Jesus existing, which reflects the consequence of New Age influence on starseeds. This is another reason I was surprised about the success of the audit post because it was implicitly critical of the Federation’s delegation as I shared the list of prior dates and events. Some people picked up on that but were more curious and concerned rather than critical of this information. Perhaps the date of the post also helped because it fell on public holidays, so anyone being paid to infiltrate such communities may not have been working for the first 36-48hrs the post was live.

#21 2024-01-04 16:08:47

Horton HaW

ro2778 wrote:

I moderate that community so it’s like your ability to sticky a post on this forum. Although on Reddit you can only sticky 2 posts and now it’s been replaced with my resources post, which also includes links to CA, Swaruu Oficial and Za’el & Arien’s channel. Although the resources post is neutral, while also including plenty of channelled material as that community generally leans more towards channelled material. But I do noticed that there are a significant minority of swaruu supporters these days. It’s also heavily trolled and downvoted when I have shared in normal posts and the downvoting is usually enough to reduce its exposure, so the option to sticky is useful, but not always appropriate, because as much as I would like to share something every few days, I’m aware that other moderators aren’t so supportive. Although, at the moment I seem to be the only active moderator, so I could probably get away with it, but I’m trying to be more selective such as the audit, which was time critical.

In general the major criticism of the starseeds community towards this contact on Reddit is that 1) we aren’t fully supportive of the federation and 2) we attacked the concept of Jesus existing, which reflects the consequence of New Age influence on starseeds. This is another reason I was surprised about the success of the audit post because it was implicitly critical of the Federation’s delegation as I shared the list of prior dates and events. Some people picked up on that but were more curious and concerned rather than critical of this information. Perhaps the date of the post also helped because it fell on public holidays, so anyone being paid to infiltrate such communities may not have been working for the first 36-48hrs the post was live.

Yes. The Jesus thing is big. However, there are many who had those positive attributes. The negative ones? Do you believe those? Use the positive symbols, information and integrate the negative.

It is this idea of love and light of the UFOP that is more Koolaide. Same with Karma.

I would simply say to study something well before making up your mind. Interesting experiment. Good Job!

#22 2024-01-04 16:13:23

Horton HaW

Krishna Davinci wrote:

If I were to choose one of the innumerable negative aspects of Earth life to improve, it would be HEALTH.  Health is wealth ~ REAL wealth.
Mother Nature holds most of the resources for our good-health maintenance ... but the cabal is polluting & destroying our soil-water-air-sunshine-vegetation {not to mention many species of animal life}.  It even genetically engineers "food" to sicken us.  And it sprays poison on nearly everything {e.g., chemtrails}.
Furthermore, "medicine" is controlled by the cabal's Big Pharma ... whose goal is to keep everybody moderately sick all the time.  The last thing Big Pharma wants is a CURE for any major disease.  And the goal of the cabal itself is to bring world population down from 9 billion to 1/2 billion, thereby exterminating 17 out of every 18 of us.  This depopulation is to be accomplished in part by ruining everybody's HEALTH.
So my request is to stop destroying Mother Nature, & to allow us to revitalize her, renew her, & to harmonize with her.
Also, for emergencies we need med-beds & regeneration chambers.
Thank you!

I think this ties in with the financial, as well. Too many damaged beings here. When you can barely function you certainly will not be able to comprehend or have energy for much else.

#23 2024-01-04 17:00:44

akos996

So right Horton,
That's why my first concern is stopping or at least reducing my unhealthy habits.
In our language we have a saying
"In a healthy body there's a healthy spirit"
Meaning work on your body because in a sick body you can't be mentally healthy, at least harder to be so.

#24 2024-01-04 19:00:47

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

So right Horton,
That's why my first concern is stopping or at least reducing my unhealthy habits.
In our language we have a saying
"In a healthy body there's a healthy spirit"
Meaning work on your body because in a sick body you can't be mentally healthy, at least harder to be so.

Well replacing is key. You need a complete approach.These exist somewhat, but often can be expensive. Smoking is very insidious. The dopamine thing is really brutal. I see horrible stuff. The problem is you become so hi-jacked that it is very difficult. To me this grays the whole free will thing. Remember to track your positive accomplishments.

You need safe detoxing and safe emotional environment. Every system model, as well as environmental is corrupted with death and artificiality.

Also let me add it is often harder to care about oneself more so than another. So imagine some entity you care about doing those self-destructive things and how you feel watching it happen.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-04 19:04:43)

#25 2024-01-05 00:46:30

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

Oh you are a moderator, that explains it. smile And as I said one of the best and most effective ways to spread awareness about the existence of Mari and CA is to bring it up organically when an opportunity arises, like you did. The important thing is for people to become aware of Mari's channel, beyond that it's up to them what they'll do with it. smile

Board footer